您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)my teacher英语作文范文
 本专题页面收集了中小学生常写的英语作文:my teacher英语作文,我的老师英语作文范文,希望对你的英语作文写作有所帮助,感谢你支持 / 网站的发展。
------分隔线----------------------------
我和老师 有人说,老师像园丁,辛勤地耕耘,把小树苗培育成参天大树。有人说,老师像蜡烛,燃烧了自己,点亮学生成长的道路。可是,在我看来,老师更像妈妈,一直在用爱,陪伴着我一天天长大。 到三河口小学读书,我遇到了张梦老师,第一眼我就喜欢上了她。...
我们班的班主任叫吴老师,她还教我们数学。她上课的时候,讲不完就要拖堂,有时候讲完了还要给我们开小灶,害得我们每次都要比其他班的同学晚回家、晚下课许多,我们出来排队的时候,大概学校的人都走光了正是因为如此,所以吴老师经常听得到我们同学的怨声,...
My Chinese teacher is Miss LI, she impresses me so much, the first day I see her, I like her, because she is so kind to us. I am weak in Chinese, so I dont like Chinese class, but Miss Li can make the class very active and funny, all the st...
激动的堵老师 今天中午歌唱考试时,堵老师很激动的说想听我们班唱歌,我们全班同学都很高兴。 伴随上课铃响起,评委老师和唐老师一起走进了我们教室,我心想:不是音乐老师不能进班吗?想着想着,大家都已准备好,可是我才刚站起来,比大家慢了一拍。音乐声...
Every year, when June 8th comes, it is such a big day for Chinese high school students, because they need to take part in the very important exam, which will decide their future colleges. At the same time, it is also means saying goodbye t...
A good teacher-student relationship will make learning enjoyable and interesting for the students and teaching worth-while for a teacher. To set up a good teacher-student relationship, a teachers behaviour is important. The teacher should...
Dear Ms. Fu, 亲爱的付老师, I would like you to know that I appreciate the help and support you gave to me when I was in junior high school. I enjoyed being taught by you immensely. You are an excellent teacher and inspired me to continue...
1. 周园老师讲解 as soon as 2. 劳英亮老师讲解 give sth. to sb. 3. 白宇航老师讲解 so...that 4. 木子老师讲解 keep sb.doing sth. 5. 周园老师讲解 not as/so ...as... 6. 周园老师讲解 asas possible 7. 劳英亮老师讲解 eitheror... 8. 王玲老师讲解 It...
写给王老师的一封信 尊敬的王老师: 您好! 第一次见到您是四年级的秋天。我叫王昌智,从今天起就是你们的数学老师了,希望大家能和我一起学习!又深深鞠了一躬。您用铿锵有力的话语简单介绍了自已。当时,您是我们班四年以来第一个男数学老师,免不了全班同...
给老师的一封信(16篇) 1 给老师的一封信 刘禧懿 亲爱的张老师: 您好! 我是您教过的数位学生中的一位,我不知道我在您的心目中是个好学生还是顽皮的学生,但我只知道您在我心目中是伟大的,慈祥的。 虽然您只教过我们1年,时间很短,却给我留下了深刻的印...
我的班主任是一个和蔼可亲、细心的老师。他叫唐老师,唐老师是从一年级开始教我们班的,这几年来,虽然老师很多、但是唐老师是第一个让我看到了当一个教师的负责的人,也是第一个让我改变梦想的人,看到老师我时不时想:如果我自己也是一位老师该多好! 说实...
马上就要面临我们人生中很重要的一场考试了,每天在学校里,老师不止一次的提醒我们要意识到考试的重要性,要我们提起精神迎战。 现在每天上学,班上的气氛就像是在打仗一样,老师为了让我们更有好好复习的气氛,就在班上扯上了写有励志句子的横幅,红艳艳的...
我们的数学老师是一个特别严厉的老师,大家都传言说他不会笑,作为数学课代表的我也是很害怕他。 今天是九月十号教师节。经过我们班的一直商讨,大家一起兑钱给老师们每人买了一份礼物,准备让各科的课代表代表大家给老师送过去。我听说了之后自然是十万分不...
Adolescent is the very important time for one life. During that time, a persons characteristic is being cultivated. The parents play the main roles in teenagers time, what they say and do will have great effect on their children, even decid...
When I learned English, I felt so hard, because no matter hard I tried, I just could not understand the grammar. One day, my sister asked me why was I so confused with English, I told her I did not know, I was so afraid of it. Then she aske...
When I learned English, I felt so hard, because no matter hard I tried, I just could not understand the grammar. One day, my sister asked me why was I so confused with English, I told her I did not know, I was so afraid of it. Then she ask...
When I learned English, I felt so hard, because no matter hard I tried, I just could not understand the grammar. One day, my sister asked me why was I so confused with English, I told her I did not know, I was so afraid of it. Then she aske...
I am ten years old. I like playing piano. And I have a good teacher. She is beautiful, just like the fairy from the heaven. She likes wearing white dress. Her hair is long and straight. And her fingers are the most beautiful I have ever se...
The math teacher of my class is a young man. His name is Jiang Shan. He is tall and fat. We call him the Big Guy. When he knows it, he isnt angry and says its lovely. He is easy going and interesting. We can make jokes with him. But about o...
A Letter To University President January 12,2002Dear Mr. President: My name is Li Ming. I am a freshman of the management school. I venture to write to you to express my disappointment about the canteen service on our campus. First,it is t...
给张老师的一封信 白竹亭小学六(1)班:冯晨 尊敬的张老师: 您好! 我是您的学生冯晨,我在平安夜给您写这一封信,想借此表达我对您崇高的敬意,寄托我对您的祝福。 记得,在我读五年级的时候,我总是爱丢三落四,是您一遍又一遍的告诉我做事要么不做,要...
我的语文老师姓贾,瘦瘦的,中等个子,人很随和又亲切。对我们这群调皮古怪各种各样的学生,老师的口头禅是:不怕犯错误,就怕故意犯。 老师天天教我们学习,站在讲台上一节课,一直不停的说话。下了课,老师回到办公室开始判我们的作业,语文练习册、作文、...
从小到大,我们一生中都会遇到很多老师,这些老师各有特点,有的温柔、有的严肃、有的幽默 我喜欢的老师是我们的班主任林老师,从刚开始上小学一年级到现在,老师一都陪伴着我们,老师长得很漂亮,中等个子,瘦瘦的身材,乌黑亮丽的长发,有时披肩、有时扎一...
给老师的感谢信 A Letter of Thanks to Teacher Dear Miss Wang: I am writing to express my sinceregratitude for your help in my study. Without your help , my study would not bethe top three in my class. It was you who always standed by me whe...
There is no doubt that all the teachers will spare no effort to teach students, but sometimes they just dont realize what they give to students is no working all the time. Now the schools have carried out the police that students need to g...
I used to hate studying, because I felt I was bad in study, my score always belonged to the last ones. I really wanted to give up, I felt I was a fool. One day, when I was having English class, I distracted, my mind was thinking other thin...
我的老师 五(2)陆敏洪 小学一至三年级,我的语文老师一直都是朱老师。她是我最喜欢的老师。 自打我进入学校,朱老师就特别照顾我,当然,她也同样照顾别的同学。她为人宽厚、平易近人,同学们都很喜欢她。 还记得一年级上学期的期中考试,我的数学竟然只考...
英文翻译 Teachers D National Teachers Day 例句精选 Teachers Day is coming. 教师节就要到了。 短语精选 teachers and staff 教工 teachers college 师范学院 teachers day n. 教师节 partnership teachers 合伙教师(两名半日教师作为一名全日教师用)...
Mr Raju is a former teacher. He has just retired from his profession recently. He has been a diligent and dedicated teacher for 32 years. He spends his time jogging around his neighbourhood in the morning. He likes reading books and magazin...
兴趣是最好的老师Interest Is the Best Teacher Its well known to all that interest plays an important role in ones life.An old saying goes: Interest is the best teacher. I quite agree with this idea. I began to be crazy about English when I...
My favourite teacher Echo,my favourite teacher,is a pretty and slim lady.One of the most important reason that I like her is that she is very sincere.When she talks to others,she always has a smile on her face. I think Echo is a natural te...
Topic(题目): Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that young people can teach older people. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. Model Essay(范文): Many of us believe that young peo...
写给龙美丽老师的一封信 敬爱的龙老师: 您好! 龙老师我有许多话想对您说:龙老师,谢谢您的教诲和叮嘱,是您用辛苦的汗水来教育我们,教我们怎么做人。 我们就像一朵普通的花,可是被您用辛苦的汗水浇灌后,就变成了一朵非比寻常的花,是您让我们这些花绽放...
My English teacher Hello! Im Chen Lin.My English teacher is Miss Fan.In my eyes, shes not a teacher, but a lovely girl and a good friend of mine. She is not tall. She is thin. She has the long hair. Her face is round. There are two big eye...
I have 4 new teacher. An English teacher, a music teacher, an art teacher and a computer teacher. My English teacher is Miss Shi. She speaks English very well. She is short and young , shes very kind. We all like her. My computer teacher i...
Dear Miss Liang, I am writing to thank you for your hard work for me. With your help, I make great progress in my study. A year ago, my study was bad and I didnt want to learn, but you never give me up. You told me that I was clever. As lo...
Dear Miss White, boys and girls, Today, we gather here to have a send-off meeting. Our English teacher Miss White is going to leave her post and return to her country----the United States. We all know Miss White came to our school in Septe...
本专题页面收集了中小学生常写的英语作文:my teacher英语作文,我的老师英语作文范文,希望对你的英语作文写作有所帮助,感谢你支持 / 网站的发展。...
陈欣是泉州一中的音乐老师,请为制作一张简易的英文文名片卡,提示如下: 地址:中山路86号 邮编:100037 电话:0 手机: E-mail:[url=mailto:][/url] School: _______N0.1 Middle School of Quanzhou...
When I go to school, I have learned so many things from my teachers, they are like the angels to me. So I want to be a teacher when I grow up, if I were a teacher, I would teach my students all my knowledge. I would tell them what is right...
我的老师(5篇) 我的老师 我的老师是个女生,扎个马尾辫。眼睛大大的,非常有神,又黑又亮像颗黑葡萄。她很高,身材不胖不瘦,走路风风火火的。她是个急性子,可对我们却很有耐心。 有一次,老师说我们要开一个美食大赛,每个同学都要拿来自己制作的美食和...
In my life, I have encounter many teachers. They all have different personality. Among all the teachers, I have a very specially teacher. You may be very surprised at my answer--the dictionary. The dictionary is a living teacher. When I was...
Once I studied in middle school, I met a very nice English teacher. Her name was Clara. Although I have left her for a long time, I still remember her very well. It was her who gave me the enthusiasm to learn English, and it was also her w...
远去的,是记忆中熟悉的背影;不变的,是照片里灿烂的笑容;留下的,是那份浓厚的感情。 我与她之间有着平凡的关系,我与她之间有着浓厚的感情,我与她之间有着讲不完的故事,也是缘分让我们走到了一起。 那年初秋,我走进了她的班级,第一面见她,就觉得她...
我最喜欢的老师英语作文1 Echo,my favourite teacher,is a pretty and slim lady.One of the most important reason that I like her is that she is very sincere.When she talks to others,she always has a smile on her face. I think Echo is a natural...
My P.E teacher is Mr Li. Hes tall and thin. Hes very ferocious. Hes quite black. His eyes are very small,its leg is very long. His voice is very big,very hoarse. He very responsible heart....
我的老师英语作文 My English teacher is tall and strong , He is very kind . He name is Mr liu . He is young . My Chinese teacher is tall and strong too , He name is Mr He . He is oid . He is funny , but is very strict . My math teacher is M...
Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs. Sometimes he tells us some funny storie...
September 10 is our Teachers Day. In the afternoon, Zhonghua school held a celebration meeting, at which more than twenty old teachers each were praised with a medal for their over thirty years of teaching. Our principal made an enthusiasti...
我的老师 Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The most unforgettable Teacher I ever Know. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below: 1、我生活中最...
Daniel is my English communication class teacher. He is tall and handsome. His smile is very charming. He is very nice. He always speaks a little slow to in case we couldnt follow him. He is very patient. He always corrects our pronunciatio...
Lady First 女士优先 A teacher asked her class: Is the sentence The ox and the cow are in the fields correct? Most of the children said: Yes, it is all right! And only one little boy said: No, it is not correct. The lady must be mentioned f...
Teaching is the greatest profession under the sun, because nothing is more important than education to a nation. Sometimes, it seems easy to be a teacher, but I always find its difficult, because only knowledge cant make us a good teacher....
我最喜爱的老师My Favorite Teacher Miss Hou is my English teacher, she is 28, we all like her. My English is really bad at first, I am afraid of having Miss Hous class, when she finds this, she doesnt blame me, she tells me that the only wa...
My teacher Miss Qin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us Chinese. She is lovely lady in her thirty-two years old. Her warm smile and black long hair are her symbols. My classmates like her very much, because she is always kind to us. In m...
Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly . Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourite colour will be blue . Miss Li is very friendly and kindly...
September 10 is our Teachers Day. In the afternoon, Zhonghua school held a celebration meeting, at which more than twenty old teachers each were praised with a medal for their over thirty years of teaching. Our principal made an enthusiast...
俗话说:考考考,老师的法宝,分分分,学生的命根。每次考完试后,我们都会坐立不安,等待那激动人心的一刻。 周五考完了最后一门学科。大家立刻兴奋起来,教室里变得沸沸扬扬。不知谁喊了声要报语文分数了!班中立刻鸦雀无声。只听得窗外的小鸟在叽叽喳喳地...
我最喜欢的老师 My favorite teacher Miss Hou is my English teacher, she is 28, we all like her. My English is really bad at first, I am afraid of having Miss Hous class, when she finds this, she doesnt blame me, she tells me that the only wa...
我的数学老师 My Math Teacher The math teacher of my class is a young man. His name is Jiang Shan. He is tall and fat. We call him the Big Guy. When he knows it, he isnt angry and says its lovely. He is easy going and interesting. We can mak...
世界上有许多爱,老师的爱、同学的关爱、陌生人的关爱、好心人的爱、父母的爱,让我最感动的就是父母的爱,父母把我们生下来,什么也不图,希望我们长大有出息,父母再苦再累也无所谓,什么都给孩子先尝尝,自己什么也不肯吃都给孩子,但有的孩子游手好闲,...
关于老师的英语作文:写给我的英语老师_350字 My English teacher We have a special English teacher called Blues who comes from Ameica.He is tall and thin ,and he always wears glasses.He is strict with our study and works hard.My English teach...
Miss Qin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us Chinese. She is lovely lady in her thirty-two years old. Her warm smile and black long hair are her symbols. My classmates like her very much, because she is always kind to us. In my view, sh...
shen fang is a primary school teacher. she teaches chinese in a fourth grade class. she helps the boys and girls read and write. her classes are interesting, and the children all love her. shen fang gets to school at half past seven in the...
My favorite teacher is Miss Li. She is my English teacher. She is very beautiful and warm-hearted. She is not only teaching us English but also a lot of useful knowledge that not in the textbooks. With her help, I make great progress in my...
家长或老师让考生每天做到以下三点: 每天听一点;每天读一点;每天写一点。 听力不间断,高考临近,更能拿分的题就是30分的听力。高考的听力一般是送分题,因此对高考的听力,考生要力争拿高分、拿满分。每天利用饭前或饭后,或上课前听最新VOA special Englis...
Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which? Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer. Teacher: Please tell us. Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow...
The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled(被宠坏的) . His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum(乱发脾气) . Then came his first da...
有这么一些人,人们将他们比作春蚕,比作红烛,他们无私奉献,他们无微不至地呵护着我们,他们就是老师。 从幼儿园开始,老师就出现在我们的身边。在幼儿园里,我们是一棵棵从没经历过风雨的兰花,娇生惯养的我们给老师们添了多少的麻烦!而老师们总是不厌其...
Teacher: When was Rome built? Tom: At night. Teacher: Who told you that? Tom: You did. You said Rome wasnt built in a day....
The new semester has begun. Every thing seems the same as before, except one thing. That is our class has a new English teacher. His name is Yang yang, but we always call his English name, Robert. He is a young and sunshine. He just gradua...
各位同学,各位老师: 大家好! 今天我演讲的题目是感恩父母。 同学们,我们从哪里来?听到这个问题,大家肯定都会说,是父母把我们带到世界上来的。是啊,十多年前的某一天,我们的父母用泪水和幸福的笑容迎接了我们的到来。但当我们来到世上的那一刻起,父母...
I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see...
教师是个神圣的职业。老师是一只明亮的蜡烛,一只永远不会断掉的蜡烛,照亮了别人,却把自己燃烧;老师像我们的母亲,为我们无私奉献;老师像一艘大船,把我们送向成功的岸上。老师不管有多忙都会给我们饿着的小孩补充营养。有谁不舒服了,老师总是关心问候...
亲爱的老师同学们: 大家好,我今天给大家讲的故事叫《幸福着你的幸福》。 如果以前有人问我:你知道幸福是什么吗?我会傻傻地摇摇头。因为我只知道:我不愁吃,不愁穿;爸爸妈妈很爱我,陪我快乐成长;我的学习条件很优越,上的是重点小学,老师都很爱我,...
Usually, our teachers often give some evaluation on us according to the performance in their eyes. Although it is one of the Chinese traditional education system, it is unfair in some extend. So, teacher evaluation becomes an important part...
Today is September 10. It is TeachersDay. Xiao Hua has been ill in bed for more than a week. Her teacher comes to her home to give her lessons after school every day. In order to show their respect, Xiao Hua and her mother decide to give t...
平时都好好的,可是今天我被刘老师批评了。 事情是这样的,学校要进行二年级写字比赛,我没有被选上。放学后,刘老师把我留在教室里,她那严肃的表情让我胆战心惊。我想对她笑,她不对我笑,我的笑容又收了回去。说着说着,我就哭了。本来我是不想哭的,但是...
Our class is a bad class in our school. But when Mr. Johnson came,everything changed. He looks kind and special. Before he came, we thought classes were boring. And no one listened to the teachers carefully. But Mr. Johnson has made us the...
My new teacher is science teacher. Hes very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes。 我的新老师是科学老师。他是...
Our art teather is not too young and not too old .He has black hair two big and black eyes ,a small nose and a big mouth .Look, he is wearing a blue and white jacket ,a blue hat ,brown pants and a pair of old shoes.He is very funny.He is a...
老师,我赞美您!您就像蜡烛,默默地燃烧着自己,为我们在茫茫学海了里指明了道路。老师,我赞美您!您就像桑树,默默奉献,如果没有桑树的品格,哪来的春蚕的精神。老师,我赞美您!您就像辛勤的园丁,细心培育着祖国的花朵,使这些花朵茁壮成长。 春蚕到死...
尊敬的领导、老师,亲爱的同学们: 大家好! 今天我演讲的主题是祖国在我心中。每次当我看见五星红旗冉冉升起的时候,我心中有两种截然不同的感觉。一种是自豪、骄傲,而另一种便是一种火辣辣的疼不忘中华国耻! 在1937年十二月,日本人将他们的魔爪伸向了中...
Echo,my favourite teacher,is a pretty and slim lady.One of the most important reason that I like her is that she is very sincere.When she talks to others,she always has a smile on her face. I think Echo is a natural teacher beacuse she has...
挫折是人生中必不可少的,挫折乃是人生当中最好的老师。 爱迪生曾经说过:失败也是我需要的,它和成功对我一样有价值,只有在我知道一切做不好的方法以后,我才能知道做一件工作的方法是什么。这句话告诉了我们,挫折是人生中最好的老师。同时,我也需要挫折...
老师问我:烦恼何以乎?我曰:作业多乎,心情烦乎,考试差乎老师问:何物最为你烦恼乎?我曰:当然莫过于作业多乎! 对,在许多学生的心中,最烦恼的事情莫过于作业多了!看着那些沉重的作业,许多学生都陷入了沉思当中:为什么作业会那么多呢?是啊,为什么...
亲爱的老师: 你好! 时光飞逝,在这个秋天可可的季节里。转眼时间已快接近尾声。面对时间的流逝,有人欢喜有人忧,欢喜的人儿认为可以离开读书的这个校园,他们没有尝尽外面世界的酸甜苦辣,所以渴望飞出去。忧愁的人儿认为出去必须面临着人生中的第一个问题...
我的老师任素娥,她是我上小学六年级时的班主任,下面,就听听我与老师之间的故事吧! 有一次,中午吃完饭进教室,我有点不舒服,于是我在桌子上趴了一会儿,还是不行 ,我想许是屋里有些不通气,就去外边转了一圈,感觉还是很难受,于是我扶着墙,想自己待一...
飞屋环游记观后感 老师安排我们看了《飞屋环游记》,这是一部很有名的电影。故事讲的是小男孩卡尔有小女孩爱莉青梅竹马,他们有一个共同的爱好就是探险。爱莉从小就有一个心愿,把房子盖在天堂瀑布。长大后他们结婚了,住在一座漂亮的木屋里,虽然没有孩子,...
Dear Miss Jiang, I am writing to share my ideas about our English class. Now, our main material in the class is the textbook, which is reasonable. But I think we can get some other resources, such as English magazines, songs, movies and so...
下面我们收集了初中学生关于描写自己老师的作文范文...
Once I studied in middle school, I met a very nice English teacher. Her name was Clara. Although I have left her for a long time, I still remember her very well. It was her who gave me the enthusiasm to learn English, and it was also her w...
老师,是美的耕耘者,美的播种者。是您用美的阳光普照,用美的雨露滋润,我们的心田才绿草如茵,繁花似锦。 在我周围有形形色色的教师,但却有一位教师闯入了我的学海生涯。她工作认真,待人和蔼。她像以为辛勤的园丁,不辞疲劳的修剪哺育我。她像我人生中的...
小昆虫 今天的科学课上,科学老师带领我们在校园里开展一次课外观察活动。 来到教学楼下,我看见金灿灿的太阳挂在空中,绽放出万丈光芒。碧绿的小草上粘着几粒珠晶莹剔透露珠,瞧上去好似一张绿油油的毛毯上点缀着一颗颗光芒四射的小钻石。 这景色早已勾起我...
记得高三快完结时,某一老师说起了我们对待自己的兴趣爱好的事情。我本来就没想过把自己写作这一爱好变成自己的事业的,但是听完那位老师的说教后我有些心动了。 那位老师讲了很多自己身边人物怎样努力把自己所喜欢的东西变成了自己的事业的事例,最让我记忆...
我从小就梦想着自己能当上一名老师。因为老师就像园丁,辛勤地培育着祖国的花朵,无私地奉献,这是多么的伟大啊! 假如我是老师,我一定不像有些老师那样,整天板着脸,冷若冰霜,我要像同学们的大姐姐,上课的时候对每个同学都关怀倍至。同学们有不懂的问题...
Mr O is my math teacher.He is 26 now.He is very kind and he always very funny.And he has responsibility.Sometines,he doest like our teacher ,he likes our adult friend,our elder brother.And sometimes he is very strict.I like him ,and my cla...
Nearly alll my classmates like to learning English.Do you know why?I think its because we have a very good teacher-wuping. Wuping is an English teacher.Miss wu comes from Shanghai,She is kind and always smiles,She is one of the best teache...
My new teacher is science teacher. Hes very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes. My science teacher is very k...
Im a kindergarten teacher. Im proud and happy to do this job, to help cultivate the future of our country. Everyday I get up at seven oclock.Afterwashing my face and rinsing my mouth, I will go to the school gate to welcome the lovely kids...
热门英语话题作文
本站热门作文

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语作文 的文章

随机推荐