其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩国美女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日星光大道总决赛才艺大比拼中唱的歌曲串烧最后一首是什么?_百度知道
日星光大道总决赛才艺大比拼中唱的歌曲串烧最后一首是什么?
是《Can't take my eyes off you》。很多人翻唱过,作者及原唱:Frankie Valli。 歌词如下can't take my eyes off you you are just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby...Suby这一环节的视频在这里:可以比较下~ Suby的版本比较欢畅呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌曲串烧的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁星光大道2015总决赛2月7日一号最后唱的叫什么歌_百度知道
星光大道2015总决赛2月7日一号最后唱的叫什么歌
我有更好的答案
第四关1号豌豆演唱的歌曲是《没离开过》