请帮我翻译下面这段话,是有关英国签证银行流水翻译法律的。有点长,谢谢!

求大家帮忙翻译下面这段话。谢谢!!_英国高中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:616贴子:
求大家帮忙翻译下面这段话。谢谢!!
我是中国的一名高中生现在在英国高中就读,来到英国2个月后我发现我在英语方面遇到了麻烦。受中国英语的影响,口语不标准!我在和朋友老师交流起来有些困难!在上课时,有的课几乎听不懂,我希望你能帮助我!求翻译谢谢了
相关的贴子换一换75636929510020351130813516640相关的图贴
原文在哪?
I'm a Chinese student studying in UK now, I find that I cannot communicate with local people after I arrived, I have difficulties in understanding British pronounciation, I cannot understand a word at class. Can you help me, please?
你们学校应该有国际部吧,如果没有中国职员,你可以请你的中国同学帮你和国际部的老师沟通,如何加强你的英语学习。我估计你们学校是有英语课的。
你学校有1对1的英语辅导吗? 你雅思多少? 你ALevel选几科? 都是什么?
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或谁能帮我翻译一下这段话.在线等谢谢了! 用翻译软件靠边,别耽误我employers through out the whole world are seeking talented people with creative idea as well as effective measureemployers 在这句话里有校方的意思吗? _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我翻译一下这段话.在线等谢谢了! 用翻译软件靠边,别耽误我employers through out the whole world are seeking talented people with creative idea as well as effective measureemployers 在这句话里有校方的意思吗?
谁能帮我翻译一下这段话.在线等谢谢了! 用翻译软件靠边,别耽误我employers through out the whole world are seeking talented people with creative idea as well as effective measureemployers 在这句话里有校方的意思吗? 活着这个单词可以当校方讲吗
全世界的老板都渴望得到创意与执行力兼具的人才如果觉得好请投我一票
全球的雇主都在寻找有创意和有效率的人才。
全世界的雇主都在寻求拥有创新意识的精锐人才。
全球的老板都在寻找有创新思想和高效的有才能的人
全世界的雇主都在寻找既有创意又有高效的人才
全世界的雇主都在寻找既有创新能力又有工作效率的天才员工请帮我翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
cousins and dog, three auditions and one screen test later I booked my first staring role in a
that time of year in LA when lots of auditions are happening for test television programs, working out with my gymnastics team. Welcome, Canada and New Zealand .
The second time out my very first audition was for a movie call Because of Winn Dixie, Big Fish Talent Agency, films and places I have experienced.
As you travel through my web site you will see many of the people. Check out the Changing the World section.
This web site is mostly about my film career, (my agent--CESD) and my first manager, projects I have been involved in and projects I am working on. Before nine I had led a fairly normal life singing in my church choir. I had a short interview with them and they invited me to join their group--people of all ages and abilities. I also joined an acting class run by Sue Coffey.
Since then I have been blessed with many wonderful roles and experiences. At the end of it all I booked one national commercial for McDonalds. I was soooo excited. It also contains information about things I am interested in that affect all of us,d be interested in representing in LA, the United Kingdom , Harriet Greenspan formally with Gem Entertainment, that Big Fish recommended where about thirty of us (ages 9 to about 40) learned the fundamentals of comedic and dramatic acting. I got scouted by Mitchell Gosset, get criticism and encouragement and through my agency I booked several voice over gigs (radio) and a few commercial gigs (newspaper and magazine ads), nothing like that first LA gig. That&#39. I have met and worked with some truly amazing and wonderful people and I have traveled all over the United States .
I started in film when I was nine years old, taking Irish step dance lessons. At the end of this fairly intensive 6 week acting course a group of invited agents and managers from Los Angeles came out to do a final work shop with us.
My first pilot season I had 42 auditions. They also came to scout for talent they&#39. We had workshops where we could perform. Three monthsHi, advertising their Brats Dolls in Happy Meals, going to school.
I&#39, called Hollywood Showcase.
About three weeks later I turned my parents lives upside down as my mom and I ventured out to LA to experience our first pilot season, plas how it all started for me. We found a local talent agency in Denver run by actors. We also learned how to slate (introduce ones self on camera for an audition) and a little about how theve always wanted to act and decided when I was about eight ask my parents if I could get an agent that woum AnnaSophia Robb , I&#39
提问者采纳
检查改变世界的部分,因为的南方各州·韦恩。三个月后,那条大鱼推荐我们大约30个地方(年龄9到约40)学习基本的喜剧和戏剧性的表演,妈妈和我去体验冒险去洛杉矶的季节。在课程结束的相当密集的六周的表演课程一群邀请代理和经理从洛杉矶出来做一些最后的车间和我们在一起,我所经历过的,第一次洛杉矶音乐会。我一点都不像那些刘松仁非常非常的兴奋、工作和我的体操队。我有你。大约三个星期后、广告讨人厌娃娃在欢乐餐。我们有车间在我们可以表演。我们学会了如何对自我的板岩(介绍一个试镜的相机上)和小世界是如何的电影作品。我开始在电影我9岁的时候,我已走遍了美国。在这一切的末尾,我镜的机会,电影和地方。当你穿过我的网站你可以看到很多的人,在我8岁左右问我的父母如果我能先取得代理会帮助我找到工作。在9点以前我过着相当平凡普通的生活在我的教堂唱诗班唱歌。我有一个短的采访,以爱尔兰一步舞蹈课。我们发现在丹佛当地人才经纪公司经营的演员;我们的第一个飞行员在一年中的这个时候在洛杉矶当许多测试正在发生的试镜电视节目,三到处试镜。从那以后,哈瑞特格林斯潘形式上和宝石娱乐。我的第一个飞行员42个赛季,去学校。这就是一切都开始给我,它会影响我们所有人,加拿大和新西兰,称为好莱坞展示柜,我是AnnaSophia廖仲协。我也加入了一个由休Coffey表演课程运行,英国。第二次我试镜的最早是电影打电话,他们邀请我参加他们的组织。我已经见过和工作在一起有些相当奇妙的和了不起的人。我一直想行为和决定,大鱼人才机构,和伙伴们玩、电影和广告,让批评和鼓励和通过我的代理我订了几声在演出(无线电)和一些商业演出(报纸和杂志广告。本网站主要是我的电影项目的职业生涯中,我一直有很多奇妙的角色和经验。欢迎,我订了我的第一个凝视着主要作用电影,我订了一个国家商业麦当劳,我把我的父母生活。他们也来为此人才会有兴趣的代表在洛衫矶,一个屏幕上测试后,颠倒了,我的Gosset米切尔的代理人——CESD)和我的第一个经理。它也包含有关我感兴趣的东西,人们为所有年龄和能力、表亲和狗,我被卷入和项目我在工作嗨
提问者评价
很棒哦!我很感谢你,3Q~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:)请帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢!Graceful spontaneity will come to the rescue when good manners prevail._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
:)请帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢!Graceful spontaneity will come to the rescue when good manners prevail.
:)请帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢!Graceful spontaneity will come to the rescue when good manners prevail.
当良好的礼仪盛行的时候,优雅的举止就会自然地体现.这是字面的意思.谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦!因为论文需要英文摘要~谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦~~~动漫音乐随着动漫业的不断进步在全球范围内尤其是日本已有_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦!因为论文需要英文摘要~谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦~~~动漫音乐随着动漫业的不断进步在全球范围内尤其是日本已有
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦!因为论文需要英文摘要~谁能帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话啊!谢谢各位啦~~~动漫音乐随着动漫业的不断进步在全球范围内尤其是日本已有了很大的发展.它在整个音乐行业也有着不可或缺的地位.迄今为止,对于两国动漫业的研究者已不在少数,但在系统分析研究动漫音乐这个方面还几处于空白状态.笔者将对此命题进行系统的分析,希望能从一个局部推动我国动漫业的快速发展.本人的英文实在差的...所以摆脱各位有识之士啦~
Track track music industry with the continued progress in a global context,especially Japan has been a major development.In the music industry as a whole also has an indispensable position.So far,the two researchers track the industry have even made,But analysis of this study music track still several gaps in the state.The author of this proposition for the analysis,one can hope that the local track in promoting the rapid development of the industry.

我要回帖

更多关于 下面这段话有三处错误 的文章

随机推荐