we havelegally separatedd sorry

高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 完形填空(1)(同步类)1、 (湖南龙山皇仓中学10-11高一9月月考)&One evening I was resting in a cafe. I&& 36& a pair of newly bought white leather shoes, which were rather expensive. Then a boy came to me.He was in a(n)& 37& shirt, looking pale and about eleven. No sooner had I begun to speak than he opened the& 38& i n his hand and took out the tools of shoe-polishing. He& 39& down, took off my leather shoes, and began to shine them.&& 教学资源网 He was busy doing his work& 40& heavy rain began to pour down. People rushed to the café for& 41& from the rain. More and more people crowded& 42& and gradually separated the boy from me.Hours passed, and it turned& 43 . I had no shoes on my feet and 44& where the boy had been. I thought he would not& 45& my shoes, and I would have to go home on my bare feet.When it was near midnight the 46& ended, and there were fewer and fewer people in the café. The café was to be& 47 . I had to move to the door, head 48 . just as I went to the gate, I& 49& found that a boy of about eleven, looking very familiar, was sleeping at the 50& with his head leaning against a box and his upper body being& 51 . he held a package made of his shirt tightly in his arms. 教学资源网 I shook him slightly and woke him up. He 52& up and rubbed his eyes for a while before he recognized me. Then he opened the package& 53 , gave me my leather shoes, and apologized to me shyly. I& 54& him and wrapped him with his unfit shirt, which had wrapped my leather shoes. On my way home, the 55& of the boy stayed in my mind.36. A. took&&&&& B. wore&&&&&&&&& C. mended&&&&&&&& D. owned&&& 37. A. old&&&&&&& B. unfit&&&&&&&& C. small&&&&&&&&&&& D. dirty&&& 38. A. bag&&&&&&& B. package&&&&& C. box&&&&&&&&&&& D. suitcase&&& 39. A. seated&&&&& B. bent&&&&&&&& C. put&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looked&&& 40. A. when&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&&& D. since&&& 41. A. protection&&&& B. rest&&&&&&&& C. hide&&&&&&&&& D. preparation&&& 42. A. out&&&&&&&&& B. away&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& D. off&&& 43. A. dark&&&&&& B. light&&&&&&&&&& C. dim&&&&&&&&&& D. bright&&& 44. A. thought&&&& B. wondered&&&&& C. guessed&&&&&&& D. imagined&&& 45. A. shine&&&&&& B. keep&&&&&&&&& C. return&&&&&&&&& D. carry&&& 46. A. rain&&&&&&&& B. coffee&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&&&& D. work&&& 47. A. opened&&&&& B. locked&&&&&&& C. stopped&&&&&&& D. closed&&& 48. A. lowered&&&& B. dropped&&&&&& C. raised&&&&&&&&&& D. held&&& 49. A. shortly&&&&&& B. surprisedly&&&& C. sadly&&&&&&& D. immediately&&& 50. A. table&&&&&&&& B. door&&&&&& C. bed&&&&&&&&&& D. cafe&&& 51. A. wet&&&&&&&& B. bare&&&&&&&&&& C. pale&&&&&& D. cold&&& 52. A. stayed&&&&&& B. sa&&&&&&&&&& C. jumped&&&&&&&&&& D. got&&& 53. A. finally&&&&& B. suddenly&&&&& C. unfriendly&&&&&&&& D. hurriedly&&& 54. A. recognized&&& B. forgave&&&&& C. paid&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. inspired&&& 55.& A. feature&&&&&&& B. shirt&&&&&&&&&& C. image&&&&&&&&& D. form& 36-40 BBCBA&&& 41-45 ACABC&& 46-50 ADABB& 51-55 BCDCC2、 (福建省四地六校联考10-11高一第一次月考)&I could have easily gone through life without getting to know one of the most romantic feelings---love for a dog..&& For at least ten years my& 36& had been suggesting that we get a dog. There were several reasons why the idea& 37& . We had noticed that, on our block, couples with no children as a rule& 38& one large or two small dogs. So we got one puppy& 39& we too had no children.&& He flew into the house with the& 40& of a Formula 1 (一级方程式赛车). In several minutes he ran over all the house,& 41& from my shoulder onto the bed, and ended up in the& 42& , where my wife washed him with motherly& 43 . From that day on, the invisible(看不见的)& _44& for the love of the new member of our household began at my home.&& He seemed to& 45& that at once. Most of the meals that my wife had& 46& for him with greater care than those for me---he didn’t& 47& look at.&& Every evening I went out walking with him. I could not know who was walking whom& 48_& one evening, when, tired from work, I& 49& the walk. The dog was very angry and dragged me out.&& Last night our dog pulled me by the ear with his teeth,& 50& me up in my dream, and dragged me into the kitchen to make me turn off the& 51& which had disturbed(干扰) his sleep. I meekly(乖乖地) 52& that I had forgotten to switch off the light, but that was not& 53& . He looked at me like a teacher at a pupil who repeatedly makes& 54 .&& Now we finally know who’s the& 55& at home, and for twenty years we had seriously argued whether it was my wife or I.36. A. wife&&&&B. son&&&&C. husband&&&&D. daughter37. A. came up with&&B. came out&&&C. came up&&&&D. came on38. A. kept&&&&B. rose&&&&C. carried&&&&&D. invited39. A. if&&&&&B. unless&&&&C. since&&&&&D. before40. A. speed&&&&B. shape&&&&C. cost&&&&&D. race41. A. climbed&&&&B. jumped&&&C. covered&&&&D. stopped42. A. yard&&&&B. street&&&&C. bathroom&&&&D. kitchen 43. A. worry &&&&B. care &&&&C. identity& &&&&D. power 44. A. signal&&&&B. work&&&&C. war&&&&&D. truth45. A. doubt&&&&B. understand&&&C. wonder&&&&D. dislike46. A. reached&&&&B. searched&&&C. looked&&&&&D. prepared47. A. even&&&&B. still&&&&C. ever&&&&&D. yet48. A. while&&&&B. because&&&C. until&&&&&D. as49. A. gave in&&&&B. gave up&&&C. gave away&&&&D. gave out50. A. broke&&&&B. woke&&&&C. picked&&&&&D. packed51. A. water&&&&B. heater&&&&C. cooker&&&&&D. light52. A. hoped&&&&B. considered&&&C. admitted&&&&D. decided53. A. enough&&&&B. good&&&&C. bad&&&&&D. true54. A. plans&&&&B. mistakes&&&C. decisions&&&&D. faces55. A. boss&&&&B. member&&&C. adult&&&&&D. child36-40 ACACA&& 41-45 BCBCB&& 46-50 DACBB&& 51-55 DCABA3 、 (河北省唐山一中10-11高一月考)&Professor Green, known to the world as a scientist, is not only absent-minded but short-sighted as well. His mind is always busy& 41 scientific problems and seldom notices what is going on 42& him.&&& One fine day recently, he went& 43 a walk in the countryside, but as& 44& he has a book in his hand. When he went out , he began to read his book . He hadn’t gone far 45 he run into a big cow and fell down. In the fall, he had lost his glasses, without which he couldn’t see anything. He thought he had hit his head& 46 a fat lady. “I’m sorry, Madam.” He said politely 47 searching for his glasses. As soon as he had 48 , he realized his mistake.Soon he was fixing his mind on his book 49& and paid no attention to anything else. He had scarcely been walking for five minutes when he fell over again, _50 both his book and his glasses. This time he got very angry, seizing his umbrella, he gave the “cow” a wild blow. Then, after finding his glasses, he realized with horror that he made a second mistake. A large fat woman was fleeing from him in a horror.41. A. to think&&&&&&& &B. thinking&&&&&& C. thinking about&&& &D. to think of42. A. with&&&&&&&&&& &B. around&&&&&&& &C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. at43 .A. for&&&&&&&&&&& &B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. towards&&&&&&&& &D. over44. A. also&&&&&&&&&& &B. often&&&&&&&& &C. ever&&&&&&&&& &&D. usual45. A. when&&&&&&&&& &B. while&&&&&&&& &C. just then&&&&&&&& &D. at that& time46. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. against&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&& &D. onto47. A. after&&&&&&&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&& &D. during48. A .put it on&&&&&&& &B. taken them off& C. put them on&&&& &D. taken them out49. A. always&&&&&&& &B. again&&&&&&&& &C. usually&&&&&&& &D. very much50. A. holding&&&&&&& &B. getting&&&&&&& C. finding&&&&&&& &D. losing41―45& CBADA&& 46---50& BCCBD4、 (河南省10-11方城县月考)&Are you a man or a mouse? When people ask this question they want to know& 21& you think you are a& 22& person or a coward (懦 夫). But you will never really know the answer to this question& 23& you are tested in real life. Some people& 24& they are brave but when they come face to face with real& 25 , they act like cowards. Others think of themselves as cowards, but when they meet danger, they act like& 26& .Lenny had alwa ys thought of himself as a& 27& person. He got worried before examinations. He worried about his job and health. All he wanted in life was to be safe and healthy.& 28 , on January 15th, 2002, a plane crashed into the Potomac River in Washington. Lenny went to the river to see what was happening. He saw a woman in the& 29& water. Lenny did not feel afraid. He kept very& 30 and did a very dangerous thing. He jumped into the Potomac,& 31& to the woman, and kept her head& 32& the water. Seventy-eight people died that day. Thanks to Lenny, it was not& 33 .When you are in a very& 34& situation and feel afraid, the body automatically produces a chemical in the blood. The chemical is called adrenalin.& 35& adrenalin in the blood system, you actually feel stronger and stronger and are& 36& to fight or run away. However, when you are absolutely terrified, the body can produce too much adrenalin. When this& 37 , the muscles become very hard and you find you& 38& at all. You are then paralyzed (使无能为力) with fear. This is& 39 when we are very frightened, we sometimes say we’re “petrified”. This word comes from the Greek word “petros”, which means “stone”. We are& 40& frightened that we become stonelike.21. A. how&&&& &&&&& B. neither&&&&&&&& C. whether&&& &&& D. either22. A. brave&&&& & B. real&& &&&&&&&&& C. hard&&& &&& D. certain23. A. when&&&&&&&& B. until&& &&&&& C. after&& &&& D. once24. A. realize&& & B. find&&& &&&&& C. think& &&&& D. agree25. A. life&&& && B. question& &&&&& C. mouse&&&&&&&& D. danger26. A. soldiers& & B. mice&& &&&&&& C. heroes&&&& &&& D. cowards27. A. useful&& & B. brave&&& &&&&& C. nervous&& &&& D. terrible 28. A. So&&&& && B. Therefore& &&&&& C. Then&& &&&& D. Actually29. A. fresh&&& & B. poisonous& &&&&& C. warm&& &&&& D. ice-cold30. A. nervous && B. calm&&& &&&&& C. frightened&&& D. excited31. A. went&& && B. helped&&&&&& & C. spoke&& &&& D. swam32. A. in&&&& && B. under&&& &&&&& C. above&& &&& D. from33. A. an accident & B. a mistake& &&&&& C. seventy-eight D. seventy-nine34. A. dangerous& B. comfortable&&&& C. different& &&& D. favorable35. A. With&&& && B. Without&& &&&&& C. For&&&& &&& D. Like36. A. afraid&& & B. unable&& &&&&& C. ready&& &&& D. anxious37. A. gets&& && B. disappears& & C. happens&&&&&& D. goes38. A. needn’t& &B. can’t&& &&&&& C. mustn’t&& &&& D. shouldn’t 39. A. where& &&&&& B. how&&& &&&&&& C. because&& &&& D. why40. A. really&& & B. very&&& &&&&& C. such&&& &&& D. so21--25CABCD& 26--30 CCCDB  31--35 DCDAA&& 35--40 CCBDD5、 (河南省信阳二高中高二月考)&A young British woman had shortly arrived in Hong Kong and had not yet& 36&& anything about the Chinese&& 37& . One day she went to the home of a Chinese friend and was&&& 38iven a cup of Chinese tea. She was not&& 39&& and she also found this type of tea rather&& 40& . However, since she had been given the tea , she felt she should drink it. Hoping to finish it&& 41&& so that she would not feel about having to drink this tea which she did not&& 42&& , she started to drink as much of it as she could. But as soon as her cup became half - full, the host&& 43&& giving her more. Several times she told the host that she had had&& 44&&& , but it seemed to have no&& 45&& . Her cup kept being&& 46& , and she kept on drinking. During the time of her&& 47& , she drank about twelve cups of tea. Later she found out that she should have just& 48&& the tea, and that this would have meant that she had had enough. Influenced by her& 49&& culture, she felt it too&& 50&& to leave the tea and could not understand why the host took no notice of her protests(抗议) that she had had enough!36. A. got&B. learned&C. taught&D. remembered37. A. culture&B. language&C. food&D. habit38. A. hardly&B. certainly& &C. carefully&& &D. immediately39. A. tired&B. happy& &C. thirsty& &D. interested40. A. bitter&& &B. sweet&C. nice& &D. cold41. A. in time&B. slowly&C. gradually&& &D. quickly42. A. take&B. have&&& &C. like&D. buy43. A. practised &B. insisted on&C. stopped&D. tried44. A. some&B. enough&C. all&D. a little45. A. value&B. end&C. effect&& &D. importance46. A. filled&B. moved&C. changed&D. emptied47. A. talk&B. visit&C. party&D. investigation48. A. left&B. drunk&C. absorbed&D. filled49. A. modern&B. ancient&C. Western&D. Eastern50. A. impolite&B. polite&C. easy&D. uneasyBADCA& DCBBC& ABACA6、 (河南省信阳商城高中高一月考)A&& 36&& thing happened&& 37& me last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day __38_ I drove to go for a look in the country.&On the way back home, my&& 39&& stopped. It was out of gas on a&& 40&& road far from a town! I decided to walk until I found someone&& 41& could sell some gas. I had walked almost a mile&& 42& I finally found a house near the __43__. I was glad to see it because it was getting dark.&I knocked at the door and a little old lady with long white hair __44_. She said, “I’ve been __45__ for you here for a long time. Come in.&& 46&& is almost ready.”&“But I only came for some gas,” I answered. I couldn’t&& 47&& what she was talking about.&“Oh, Alfred! Gas? You&& 48& tea,” said she.&I quickly&& 49& that my car was out of&& 50& , but she didn’t seem to listen to me. She just kept&& 51& me Alfred and talking about how long it had been&& 52&& she had seen me. She was acting very strangely and I was anxious to leave. As soon as she went to get tea, I went out of the house as fast as I&& 53& .&Fortunately, there was another house down the road and I was able to buy the gas I needed. When I told the man about my&& 54 , he said, “Oh, that’s Miss Emily. She lives by herself in that big house. She’s strange, but she wouldn’t&& 55& anybody. She is still waiting for the man she was going to marry thirty years ago. The day before their wedding he left home and never came back because of the war.” 36. A. happy&B. strange&C. common&D. bad37. A. on&B. in&C. upon&D. to38. A. and&B. so&C. but&D. that39. A. car&B. bus&C. bike&D. truck40. A. narrow&B. lonely&C. crowded&D. busy41. A. what&B. whom&C. who&D. how42. A. before&B. after&C. while&D. as43. A. street&B. path&C. way&D. road44. A. came&B. answered&C. opened&D. appeared45. A. asking&B. looking&C. calling&D. waiting46. A. Gas&B. Coffee&C. Tea&D. Lunch47. A. consider&B. understand&C. accept&D. think48. A. like&B. love&C. used to like&D. liking49. A. answered&B. explained&C. refused&D. promised50. A. gas&B. tea&C. strength&D. energy51. A. calling&B. call&C. to call&D. called52. A. until&B. before&C. since&D. when53. A. could&B. can&C. would&D. wanted54. A. accident&B. incident&C. experience&D. surprise55. A. hit&B. injury&C. hurt&D. frightenBDDAB&& CADBD&& CBCBA&& ACACC7、 (河南省郑州市第47中学高一第一次月考)&Sudha Chandran, a classical dancer from India, had to have her right leg cut after a car accident. She was also&& 16&& on her career(事业) road. &Though the accident brought her bright career to a&& 17_, she didn’t give up. In the __18__&& months that followed, Sudha met a doctor who de veloped an artificial (人造的)&& 19&& made from rubber filled with sponge (海绵). So&& 20&& she wanted to go back to&& 21&& after she had been fitted with an artificial leg. Sudha knew that she believed in&& 22&& and could realize her dream,&& 23&& she began her courageous journey back to the world of dancing ―&& 24__&& to balance, bend, stretch, walk, turn, twist and twirl. &After every public recital (个人表演), she&& 25 _& ask her dad about her performance. “You&& 26&& have a long way to go” was the answer she used to get __27_. In January 1984, Sudha made a historic&& 28&& by giving a public recital in Bombay. She performed in such a great manner that it&& 29&& everyone to tears and this _ 30&& pushed her to the number one position again. That evening when she asked her dad the&& 31&& question, he didn’t say anything. He just touched her feet as a praise.&Sudha’s comeback was&& 32&& moving that a film producer&& 33&& to make the story into a hit film.&When someo ne asked Sudha how she had&& 34&& to dance again, she said quite simply, “YOU DON’T NEED FEET TO DANCE.”&& 35&& is impossible in this world. If you have the will to win, you can achieve anything.16. A. taken off &&B. cut off&&&& &&C. kicked off&&&&&&&& D. put off17. A. top &&&B. height&&&&C. point&&&&D. stop18. A. unforgettable &B. painful &&&C. busy& &&&D. free19. A. flower&&&B. leg &&&&C. gift &&&&&& D. box20. A. strangely&&B. gradually&&&C. heavily &&&&& D. strongly21. A. home &&&B. school &&&C. dancing &&&D. walking22. A. the doctor &&B. the stage &&&C. herself &&&&&&&& D. her dad23. A. however&&B. even &&&&C. since&&&&D. so24. A. starting&&&B. remembering &&C. wanting &&&D. learning 25. A. could &&&B. would &&&C. should&&&&&&& &&D. might26. A. yet &&&B. ever && &&&C. also &&&&& &D. still27. A. in return &&B. in turn &&&C. in surprise& &&D. in anger28. A. change &&&B. movement &&&C. comeback &&&D. promise29. A. made &&&B. moved &&&C. let &&&& &&D. forced30. A. story &&&B. performance &&C. decision &&&D. accident31. A. usual &&&B. new&&&& &&C. normal && & &D. interesting32. A. such &&&B. this &&&&C. very& &&&&D. so33. A. allowed&&&B. pretended &&&C. refused&&&D. decided34. A. tried &&&& &B. managed& &&&C. thought &&&D. imagined35. A. Nothing &&B. Anything& &&&C. Something &&D. Everything16-20. BDBBD & 21-25. CCDDB&& 26-30. DACBB & 31-35.ADDBA&8、 (河南省郑州市盛同学校高一第一次月考)&Do you know how many languages there are in the world? There are about 1,500 but& 36& of them are not very& 37& . English is one of the most important languages because many people& 38& it, not only in England and America,& 39& in other countries of the world. About 200,000,000 speak it& 40& their own language, and another 200,000,000 use it as& 41& language. It is& 42& to say how many people are learning it. 43& boys and girls in schools are trying to do so. Many En glish children study French. French is also a very important language.& 44& children study German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. Which is the best& 45& to learn a language? We know that we all learnt& 46& language well when we were& 47& . If we learn a second language in the& 48& way, it won’t seem so difficult. What does a small child do? It& 49& what people say, and it tries to guess what it hears. When it wants something, it has to& 50& it. It is using the language,& 51& in it and talking in it all the time. If the people use a second language& 52& , they will learn it& 53& . In school, you learn to read, to wr4ite, to hear and to speak. It is best to learn all new words through the& 54& . You can read them, spell them and& 55& them later. 36. A. many &&B. some &&C. few &&&D. a few37. A. useful& &&B. necessary&&C. important&&D. good38. A. like&&&B. use&&&C. learn&&&D. speak39. A. but& &&&B. and&&&C. also&&&D. so40. A. like&&&B. with&&&C. for&&&D. as41. A. foreign&&B. a second&&C. the second&D. a special42. A. easy&&&B. again&&&C. difficult&&D. best43. A. Millions of &B. Million of&C. Millions&&D.Several million44. A. Some&&&B. Other&&&C. All &&&D. Few45. A. time& &&B. way&&&C. thing&&&D. place46. A. a foreign&&B. our mothers’&C. other’s &&D. our own47. A. born& &&B. children&&C. grown&&D. boys48. A. same&&&B. difficult&&C. useful&&D. good49. A. does&&&B. says&&&C. listens to &D. follows50. A. ask &&&B. want&&&C. get&&&D. ask for51. A. speaking&&B. writing&&C. thinking&&D. doing52. A. some time&&B. sometimes&C. all the time&D. for the time53. A. quickly&&B. soon&&&C. freely&&&D. easily54. A. mouth&&&B. hands&&C. ears&&&D. mind55. A. speak&&& &&B. use &&&C. love &&&D. write&9、 &(河南省郑州市智林学校高一第一次月考)&A friend of mine met with an accident driving in darkness. His legs were so hurt that he couldn’t move. What was the __36__ was that he found himself unable to ask for help---his mobile phone went out of __37__ as a result of exhausted battery. Nothing could be done but to _38__ in cold wilderness. It was eight hours later that day broke, and then _39_ of the rescue. & &It is almost __40__ that he could stand the horror in the darkness for so long. Even more surprising was his __41__: “First of all, I checked up my __42__, checked up my conditions and found myself not in mortal danger. As there was no __43__ to call for help, I leaned back in my seat trying my best to keep the wound from __44__. In this way I dozed off.”& &His story put an end to my regret for the __45__ of an exploration adventure that happened last year. A group of young men __46___ to explore a mountain cave and got lost. __47__to find a way out in the dark cave they were frightened and ran anxiously without a sense of __48__. Finally they feel dead in fear and exhaustion. According to the __49__ people that found them, the place where they got lost was only about 10 meters away from the __50__ of the cave. If they stayed on the spot when they lost their way and tried to __51__ themselves, they would probably sense a faint light glimmering not far away.& &Don’t you think you can compare it with __52__ itself? When you meet with difficulty in life and work, you are lost in darkness. __53__ you it’s unclear yet and you needn’t put up struggle __54__. It seems to be a negative(消极) attitude, __55__ a person who can afford to do so must have foresight(远见) as well as a great courage in the first place.36. A. hopeless&&&B. worst&&&&C. more&&&&D. best37. A. service&&&&B. way&&&&C. control&&&&D. work38. A. cry&&&&&B. lie&&&&C. wait&&&&D. sleep39. A. delay &&&&B. success&&&C. team&&&&D. arrival40. A. untrue&&&&B. unimaginable &&C. true&&&&D. useless41. A. plan&&&&B. decision&&&C. explanation&&&D. excuse42. A. physical&&&&B. mental&&&&C. working&&&D. medical43. A. energy&&&&B. way&&&&C. tools&&&&D. strength44. A. rotting&&&&B. spreading&&&C. hurting&&&D. bleeding45. A. loss&&&&B. failure&&&&C. disappointment&&D. sadness46. A. had&&&&B. managed&&&C. tried&&&&D. meant47. A. Willing&&&&B. Unable&&&C. Determined&&&D. Deciding48. A. hearing&&&&B. sight&&&&C. feeling&&&&D. direction49. A. rescue&&&&B. village&&&&C. local&&&&D. brave50. A. end&&&&B. top&&&&C. opening&&&D. side51. A. save&&&&B. help&&&&C. stop&&&&D. calm52. A. adventure&&&B. work&&&&C. life&&&&D. mankind53. A. Mind&&&&B. Watch&&&&C. Imagine&&&D. Warn54. A. really&&&&B. immediately&&C. carefully&&&D. hopefully55. A. and&&&&B. so&&&&C. but&&&&D. while36-40BDCDB&&& 41-45 CABDB&&&& 46-50 CBDAC&&&&& 51-55 DCABC10、 &(湖北省监利中学高一第一次月考)&The story happened on a not heavy rainy day.After class, I took a few bottles to go and& 31& some water from the water room. Oh!There were so many people! I had to wait& 32& the rain. My hair didn’t get wet because I wore a hat, but my clothes& 33& .When at last it was my& 34& ,I filled the bottles as quickly as possible. I began making my way back when I saw a boy& 35& towards me. He& 36& two umbrellas in his hand. He shouted hello and as he came& 37& ,I recognized that it was XiaoBai.He& 38& my classmate for nearly three years but we never& 39& more than ten sentences. He was silent but I like talking. We were quite& 40&& people& and had nothing in common. I didn’t& 41& him and even didn’t want to see him.“Hey! What’s wrong?” His words& 42& me out of my thought. “I saw you& 43& in the rain so I brought you this umbrella. But it seems a little& 44& ,your clothes are already wet.”On hearing this, I was so& 45& that I couldn’t say a single word.“Don’t just stand there. Let’s go!” He said and held the umbrella for me. We walked towards& 46& and this time, we talk& 47& .“I know you don’t like me, but I want to 48& with you.” he said,“you may think I am silent, but it is because I can’t find the& 49&& to say.”The rain finally stopped and we saw a rainbow in the blue sky. I said to myself,“It is wrong to 50& someone only by his appearance.& 31. A. collect&&&&&&&& B. drink&&&&&&&& C. carry&&&&&&&&&& D. hold32. A .under&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& .C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on33.A.did&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wet34.A.wish&&&&&&&&&&& B. duty&&&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. turne&&&&&&& .B. came&&&&&&& C. coming&&&&&&&& D. comes36.A.had held&&&&& B. has held&&&&& C. was holding&&&& D. holds37.A.near&&&&&&&& B. nearly&&&&&&& C. nearer&&&&&&&& D nearest38.A.has been&&&& B. had been&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would be39.A.shared&&&&&& B. talked&&&&&&& C. spoke&&&&&&&&&& D. communicate40.A..the same&&&&& B. familiar&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&& D. different41.A.hate&&&&&&&&& B. ignore&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get along 42.A.brought&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&& C. get&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprised43.A.stood&&&&&&&& B. stand&&&&&&& C. standing&&&&&&&& D. are standing44.A.early&&&&&&&& B. frequent&&&&& C. actually&&&&&&&& D. late45.A.moving&&&&&&&&& B. move&&&&&& C. moved&&&&&&&&& D. moves46.A.the classroom&& B. the park&&&& C. the playground.&& D. the bedroom47.A.nothing&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&&&& D. something48.A.make friends&&& B. shake a hand&& C. make a friend&& D. have words49.A.times.&&&&& .&& B. right words&&&& C. silent place.&&& D. umbrella50.A.understand&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&& C. judge&&&&&&&&& D. decide&&11、 (湖南省凤凰华鑫中学高一第一次月考)&When I was little, my family used to move frequently. Before I could even get acquainted (熟悉的)with my schoolmates, my family was on the move again. I became very& 36& because of this.&But a girl with dark skin and long shiny hair changed me. Her best characteristics(特点) are her openness and& 37 . She is always smiling, like a beautiful sunflower following the sun. Without doubt I enjoyed being with her and soon we became good friends. As time went by, I gradually became a& 38& girl. But this joyful period didn’t last long. We were admitted to different colleges. I felt like I had gone back to my always-on-the-move childhood. I felt& 39& and helpless and I was afraid that I would& 40& her as my best friend. She stayed calm and said to me: “Rain, you can achieve more than I do, so& 41& to your dreams and make a big effort! Real friendship doesn’t fade and we will be best friends forever.” Maybe she didn’t realize what a great& 42& she was to me at that time.&However, it turned out that my concerns were well-founded(有根据的). I felt that the& 43& between us was getting bigger and bigger. One day, she sent me a text message happily telling me that she had fallen in love with a handsome boy in her class.&I felt happy for her, but at the same time I was secretly worried about our friendship. I& 44&& her several times intending to tell her to think carefully about her relationship with the boy, but I got no more messages from her. I felt sad that perhaps our friendship would not& 45 . I had almost given up hope until she visited me at my campus a week later. She looked& 46& but was wearing the most beautiful smile. She gave me a big hug and said: “I’m sorry. I want to be myself and your friend forever!” We cried together, ignoring the people walking past. She told me her sad story, and we knew we had gone back to how it was before.&Now I firmly believe that distance and time can’t& 47& you from a friend. If you care enough about each other, friendship never fades. 36. A. silent&&&B. disappointed&&C. outspoken&&&D. crazy37. A. faithfulness&&B. cheerfulness&&C. quietness&&&D. kindness38. A. happy&&&B. lucky&&&&C. helpful&&&&D. successful39. A. scared&&&B. strange&&&&& C. ashamed&&&D. homesick40. A. leave&&&B. miss&&&&C. lose&&&&D. desert41. A. look forward&&B. hold on&&&C. get down&&&D. go back42. A. burden&&&B. example&&&C. encouragement&&D. wonder43. A. difference&&B. distance&&&C. misunderstanding&D. conflict44. A. visited&&&B. messaged&&&C. telephoned&&&D. wrote45. A. turn&&&B. develop&&&C. survive&&&D. advance46. A. cheerful&&&B. relaxed&&&C. calm&&&&D. pale47. A. protect&&&B. prevent&&&C. free&&&&D. separate36-40 ABAAC&& 41-45 BCBBC&&46-47 DD 12、 福建省福州市罗源一中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&I live in a big city with a lot of homeless people. Luckily there’re small ways of helping them and you needn’t have a lot of 36. One way to help is to buy their monthly magazine. 37 doing this one day, I got to 38 a young homeless man, He was often 39 the magazine at the train station.He was a poor farmer from another country. After a while, I discovered that his 40 was close to mine. It 41___ that we were born in the same month.I met him last year 42 after his birthday, and after congratulating(祝贺) him, without 43 , I asked if he had had a good day. He 44 and said that he hadn’t really celebrated. I felt so 45.___I just couldn’t bear the thought of (不敢想)this nice, young man being 46 on his 25th birthday with no presents, no cake, nothing! So I went home and looked in my yarn(纱线) basket. 47 for me, I had enough yarn 48 . I set to work and knitted(编织) a 49 for the young man. The yarn had become a little dirty 50 I didn’t knit very often. Then I washed the yarn so the scarf would be 51 when he got it.I met him on my own birthday as I was going shopping. I had 52 to meet him so I had 53 the scarf and a piece of my own birthday 54 around with me. He was very happy with these gifts and so was I. The 55 in his eyes was the best present he could have given me!36. A. work&&&&&&&& B. energy&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&&&&& D. experience37. A. In&&&&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&&&&&& D. By38. A. realize&&&&&&& B. ignore&&&&&&&&&& C. know&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recognize39. A. selling&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&& C. covering&&&&&&&&&& D. buying40. A. birthday&&&&&& B. house&&&&&&&&&& C. height&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hobby41. A. said&&&&&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&&& C. guessed&&&&&&&&&& D. meant42. A. long&&&&&&&&& B. shortly&&&&&&&&& C. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. even43. A. stopping&&&&&& B. helping&&&&&&&&& C. praising&&&&&&&&&& D. thinking44. A. looked up&&&&& B. turned up&&&&&&& C. looked down&&&&&& D. got down45. A. foolish&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&& C. clever&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worried46. A. calm&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&&&& C. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hungry47. A. Suddenly&&&&&& B. Luckily&&&&&&&& C. Badly&&&&&&&&&&&& D. However48. A. used&&&&&&&&&&& B. done&&&&&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. produced49. A. scarf&&&&&&&&&& B. cap&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sock&&&&&&&&&&&& D. glove50. A. when&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and51. A. different&&&&&&&& B. dry&&&&&&&&&&& C. wet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clean52. A. liked&&&&&&&&&&& B. hoped&&&&&&&&& C. promised&&&&&&&& D. agreed53. A. made&&&&&&&&&& B. thrown&&&&&&&&& C. received&&&&&&&&& D. carried54. A. cake&&&&&&&&&&& B. present&&&&&&&&& C. song&&&&&&&&&&& D. party55. A. light&&&&&&&&&&& B. pain&&&&&&&&&&& C. sight&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tear36----45& CDCAA&& DBDCA&&& 46-----55& CBCAB&& DBDAA13、 &福建省三明一中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&Sudha Chandran, a classical dancer from India, had to have her right leg cut after a car accident. She was also&& 51&& on her career(职业) road. &Though the accident brought her bright career to a&& 52& , she didn’t give up. In the&& 53&& months that followed, Sudha met a doctor who developed an artificial (人造的)&& 54&& made from rubber filled with sponge (海绵). So&& 55&& she wanted to go back to&& 56&& after she had been fitted with an artificial leg. Sudha knew that she believed in&& 57&& and could realize her dream,&& 58&& she began her courageous journey back to the world of dancing ―&& 59&& to balance, bend, stretch, walk, turn, twist and twirl. &After every public recital (个人表演), she&& 60&& ask her dad about her performance. “You&& 61&& have a long way to go” was the answer she used to get&& 62& . In January 1984, Sudha made a historic&& 63&& by giving a public recital in Bombay. She performed in such a great manner that it&& 64& everyone to tears and this&& 65&& pushed her to the number one position again. That evening when she asked her dad the&& 66&& question, he didn’t say anything. He just touched her feet as a praise.&Sudha’s comeback was&& 67&& moving an event that a film producer&& 68&& to make the story into a hit film.&When someone asked Sudha how she had&& 69& to dance again, she said quite simply, “YOU DON’T NEED FEET TO DANCE.”&& 70&& is impossible in this world. If you have the will to win, you can achieve anything.51. A. left alone &&&B. cut off &&&C. kept out&&&D. put out52. A. top &&&&B. height&&&&C. point&&&&D. stop53. A. unforgettable &&B. painful &&&C. busy& &&&D. free54. A. flower&&&&B. leg &&&&C. gift &&&&D. box55. A. strangely&&&B. gradually&&&C. heavily &&&D. strongly56. A. home &&&&B. school &&&C. dancing &&&D. walking57. A. the doctor &&&B. the stage &&&C. herself &&&D. her dad58. A. however&&&B. even &&&&C. since&&&&D. therefore59. A. starting&&&&B. remembering &&C. wanting &&&D. learning 60. A. could &&&&B. would &&&C. should &&&D. might61. A. yet &&&&B. ever &&& &&&C. also &&&&D. still62. A. in return &&&B. in turn &&&C. in surprise &&&D. in anger63. A. change &&&&B. movement& &&C. comeback &&&D. promise64. A. made &&&&B. moved &&&C. let &&&& &&D. forced65. A. story &&&&B. performance &&C. decision &&&D. accident66. A. usual &&&&B. new&&&& &&C. normal &&& &&D. interesting67. A. such &&&&B. this &&&&C. very& &&&&D. so68. A. allowed&&&&B. pretended &&&C. refused&&&D. decided69. A. tried &&&& &&B. managed& &&&C. thought &&&D. imagined70. A. Nothing &&&B. Anything& &&&C. Something &&D. Everything&14&广东省高州市大井中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&Mr.Jones had always wanted to make a trip into the middle of Africa to shoot wild animals.16& first he had no enough money, and then he was married.His wife had not wanted him to 17& her.At last his wife&& 18& to the trip if he allowed her to go, too.&“But it will be very uncomfortable,” Mr.Jones&& 19 her, “ It will be very hot and we shall live in a tent, and it&& 20& be dangerous.”“I don’t care,” said his wife, “I want to go with you.” So they bought a big tent, camp beds, a refrigerator(电冰箱)which did not need&& 21& and many other things which would make the trip comfortable, and went off to the& 22& of Africa.&The first morning,& 23& Mr.Jones took his gun and left the tent, he& 24& his wife a bell and explained to her , “If you fall in& 25& and you need me ,& 26& this bell and I’ll come at once.”&After a few minutes, he heard the bell and returned&& 27&& to the tent.“What’s the matter?” he asked.“&& 28&& ” said his wife, “I was only&& 29& the bell.” Mr.Jones went off, but after a quarter of an hour, the bell rang&& 30&& .&Mr.Jones hurried back to the tent, but his wife said, “I’m&& 31 .I was cleaning our tent, and I knocked the bell over by mistake.” Mr.Jones returned to his& 32& , but soon he heard the&& 33& once more.This time, when he got back to his&& 34& , the tent was burning and Mrs.Jones was lying on the ground, with& 35& running from a big cut on her shoulder.“That’s better!” said Mrs.Jones.“This time the bell had been used correctly!”16.A.And&&&&&&& &B.But&&&&&&&&&& &C.For&& &D.So17.A.leave&&& &B.miss&&&&&&&&& &C.marry& &D.care18.A.allowed&&& &B.permitted&&&&& &C.satisfied& &D.agreed19.A.told&&&& &B.advised&&&&&&& &C.persuaded&&& &D.warned20.A.may&&&& &B.ought&&&&&&&& &C.can’t&&&& &D.shall21.A.money&&& &B.electricity&&&&& &C.force&&&&&&&&& &D.power22.A.south&&&& &B.middle&&&&&&& &C.east&&&& &D.west23.A.while&&&& &B.until&&&&&&&&& &C.before&&& &D.after24.A.gave&&&&&& &B.sent&&&&&&&&& &C.lent&&&&&&& &D.bought25.A.hurry&&&&&& &B.surprise&&&&&& &C.safety&&& &D.danger26.A.hit&&& &B.knock&&&&&&&& &C.beat&&&&&&&&&& &D.ring27.A.again&& &B.back&&&&&&&&& &C.quickly&&&&&&& &D.home28.A.Something& &B.Nothing&&&&&&& &C.No&&&&&&&&&&& &D.None29.A.ringing&&&& &B.trying&&&& &C.using&&&&&&&& &D.testing30.A.again&&&&&&& &B.once&&&&&&&&& &C.across&&&&&&&& &D.away31.A.happy&&&&& &B.sorry&&&&&&&&& &C.tired&&&&&&&&& &D.all right32.A.wife&&&&& &B.tent&&&& &C.trip&&&&&&&&&& &D.hunting33.A.cry&&&&& &B.shot&&&&&&&&&& &C.bell&&&&& &D.shout34.A.garden&&&&&&&& &B.house&&&&&&&&& &C.camp&&&&&&&&& &D.office35.A.water&&&&&&&&& &B.tears&&&&&& &C.blood&&&&&&&&& &D.sweat16-20 BADDA& 21-25BBCAD& 26-30DCBBA& 31-35 BDCCC15、 广东省高州市顿梭中学10-11学年高一9月月考(英语)&When Dave was eighteen, he bought a secondhand car for 200 so that he could travel to and from work more&& 21&& than by bus.It worked quite well for a few years, but then it got so old, and it was costing him&& 22&& much in repairs that he decided that he had better&& 23&& it.&He asked among his friends to see if anyone was particularly&& 24&& to buy a cheap car, but they all knew that it was falling to pieces, so&& 25&& of them had any desire to buy it.Dave's friend Sam saw that he was&& 26&&& when they met one evening, and said, “What's&& 27&& , Dave?”&Dave told him, and Sam answered, “Well, what about advertising it in the paper? You may&& 28&& more for it that way than the cost of the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's___29___was sensible(合理的),he put an advertisement in an evening paper, which read “For sale: small car,&& 30&&& very little petrol, only two owners.Bargain(要价)at 50.”For two days after the advertisement first appeared, there was no ___31___.But then on Saturday evening he had an enquiry(询问).A man rang up and said he would like to___32___ him about the car.“All right,” Dave said, feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten o'clock the next morning would be___33___or not.“Fine,” the man said, “and I'll ___34____my wife.We intend to go for a ride in it to&& 35&&& it.”&The next morning, at a quarter to ten, Dave parked the car in the square outside his front door, ____36___ to wait there for the people who had____37____ his advertisement.Even Dave had to ___38___that the car really looked like a& wreck(残骸).Then, soon after he had got the car as clean___39___ it could be, a police car stopped just behind him and a policeman got out.He looked at Dave's car and then said, “Have you reported this ____40___ to us yet, sir?”21.A.directly&& &B.safely&&&&&&& &C.properly&&& &D.easily22.A.so&&& &B.such&&&&&&&&& &C.very&&&&&& &D.too23.A.keep&&&&&& &B.repair&&&&&&& &C.sell&&&&&& &D.throw24.A.anxious&&&& &B.lucky&&&&&&&& &C.ashamed& &D.generous25.A.some&&&&& &B.neither&&&&&& &C.none& &D.most26.A.delighted&& &B.upset&&&&&&&& &C.calm&&&& &D.astonished27.A.on&&&&&&&& &B.up&&&&&&&&&&& &C.it&&&& &D.that28.A.learn&&&& &B.miss&&&&&&&&& &C.get&&&& &D.find29.A.message&&& &B.advice&&&&&&& &C.request&D.description30.A.uses&&&&& &B.loses&&&&&&&& &C.has&&&&& &D.spends31.A.doubt&&&&& &B.help&&&&&&&&& &C.trouble&D.answer32.A.tell&&&&&&&& &B.see&&&&&&&&&& &C.agree&&&&& &D.call33.A.exact&&&& &B.suitable&&&&& &C.early&&&& &D.late34.A.follow&&&&&& &B.meet&&&&&&&&& &C.bring&&& &D.introduce35.A.recognize&& &B.gain&&&&&&&&& &C.admire&&&&& &D.test36.A.happening&&& &B.meaning&&&&&& &C.turning&&& &D.failing37.A.read&&&&&&&& &B.inserted&&&&& &C.answered&& &D.placed38.A.forget&&&&& &B.show&&&&&&&&& &C.disagree&& &D.admit39.A.as&&&&&&&&& &B.that&&&&&&&&& &C.so&&&&&&& &D.such40.A.bargain&&&&& &B.sale&&&&&&&&& &C.accident&& &D.result21-25 DACAC26-30 BBCBA&& 31-35 DBBCD&& 36-40 BCDAC16、 &广东省广州东莞五校09-10学年高一下学期期末联考(英语)&The eyes are one of the most expressive instruments of body language. Keith,sev enteen,from Montclair New Jersey,learned the hard way about one  21  the eyes can make .“I had a teacher who graded heavily on classroom discussion,” Keith says. “He seemed to have a strong ability to know just when I didn’t have the  22 . I couldn’t figure out how he could be so  ___23 . Then it dawned on(为……所明白)me.  24  I didn’t know the answer,I would avoid looking at him. When I did know what to say,I always glanced(扫视)straight back at him.& From that moment on,I  25  myself to look at him in the eye,  26  I knew the work or not. That trick has saved me a lot of trouble.”Many people,including some policemen,believe eye contact is a good  27  of honesty. If someone c an’t look at you directly in the eye,then he or she is not playing  28 , they insist. After many experiments,  29 , a number of experts have found out that good liars can make false eye contact.Eye contact,though not a(n) 30 & sign of honesty,is a clear way to show interest in another person. When a person looks at you and  31  to do so,you know his  32  is placed on you. When he turns his head away,his mind is probably  33 . But there are exceptions. A __34  person may have trouble making and keeping eye contact,no matter how interested he is in the other person. And certain nationalities,such as the British and Germans,are much  35__ oriented(适应)to eyeball to eyeball contact than,say,the French and Arabs.21.A.letter&&&B.notice&&&&C.message&&&&D.news22.A.question&&&B.problem&&&C.excuse&&&&&D.answer23.A.slow&&&B.sharp&&&&C.dull&&&&&D.clever24.A.Whatever&&B.Whenever&&&C.However&&&&D.Wherever25.A.helped&&&B.hoped&&&&C.taught&&&&&D.persuaded26.A.when&&&B.whether&&&C.if&&&&&&D.as27.A.lesson&&&B.way&&&&C.chance&&&&&D.test28.A.honestly&&&B.quickly&&&&C.correctly&&&&D.really29.A.therefore&&&B.however&&&C.actually&&&&D.especially30.A.real&&&&B.exact&&&&C.wonderful&&&&D.sure31.A.stops&&&B.continues&&&C.changes&&&&D.hopes32.A.attention&&&B.spirit&&&&C.strength&&&&D.energy33.A.anywhere&&B.nowhere&&&C.elsewhere&&&&D.everywhere34.A.brave&&&B.shy&&&&C.stupid&&&&&D.proud35.A.more&&&B.less&&&&C.too&&&&&D.enough21-25 CDBBC&& 26-30 BDABD& 31-35 BACBB17&广东省广州东莞五校09-10学年高一第一次联考(英语)&Several factors make a good newspaper story. First,& 1&& ,it must be new. But since TV can react to events so quickly, this is often a problem for&&& 2& . They usually respond&&& 3&& it in one of three ways.One by providing&& 4&& detail, comment or background information.One by finding a new&& 5& on the day’s major stories.One by printing completely different stories which&& 6&& doesn’t broadcast.What else? Well―it also has to be&& 7& . People don’t want to read about&&& 8&& , everyday life. Because of this, many stories&& 9&& some kind of conflict or danger. This is one reason why so much news seems to be&& 10& news , “ Plane lands safely―no-one hurt ”doesn’t sell newspapers. “Plane& 11& ―200 feared dead !” does .Next, there’s human interest. People are interested in other&& 12&& ―particularly in the rich, famous and powerful. Stories about the private lives of pop singers, actors, models, politicians,&& 13& , all appear regularly in certain newspapers .Finally, for many editors,&& 14&& is an important factor, too. They prefer stories about people, places and events which their readers know. That’s&& 15&& the stories in Tokyo’s newspapers are often very different from the stories printed in Paris, Cairo, New York or Buenos Aires. 1. A .gradually&B. extremely&C. obviously&D. precisely2. A. newspapers&& B. publications&&&&& C. reporters&&&&&&& D. broadcasters3. A. with&B. on&C. of&D. to 4. A. extra&&&&&&&& B. available&&&&&&& C. reliable&&&&&&&& D. memorable5. A. direction&&&&& B. look&&&&&&&&&& C. angle&&&&&&&&&& D. section6. A. TV&B. internet&C. newspaper&D. radio7. A. conventional&& B. dramatic&&&&&&& C. professional&&&& D. sensitive8. A. common&B. usual&C. ordinary&D. special9. A. urge&&&&&&&& B. neglect&&&&&&&& C. increase&&&&&&&& D. involve10. A. good&&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&&&&&& C. exciting&&&&&&&& D. informative11. A. crashes&&&&& B. bumps&&&&&&&&& C. strikes&&&&&&&&& D. drops12. A. places&&&&&& B. people&&&&&&&&& C.& things&&&&&&&&&& D. news13. A. in addition&& B. in any case&&&&&& C. for example&&&&& D. after all 14. A. personality&& B. similarity&&&&&&& C. tolerance&&&&&&& D. familiarity15. A. that&B. why&C. because&D. what1-5 CADAC 6-10 ABCDB 11-15 ABCDB18、 &湖北省监利中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语) &The story happened on a not heavy rainy day.After class,I took a few bottles to go and& 31& some water from the water room.Oh!There were so many people! I had to wait& 32& the rain.My hair didn’t get wet because I wore a hat,but my clothes& 33& .When at last it was my& 34& ,I filled the bottles as quickly as possible.I began making my way back when I saw a boy& 35& towards me.He& 36& two umbrellas in his hand.He shouted hello and as he came& 37& ,I recognized that it was XiaoBai.He& 38& my classmate for nearly three years but we never& 39& more than ten sentences.He was silent but I like talking.We were quite& 40& peolple and had nothing in common.I didn’t& 41& him and even didn’t want to see him.“Hey!What’s wrong?”His words& 42& me out of my thought.“I saw you& 43& in the rain so I brought you this umbrella.But it seems a little& 44& ,your clothes are already wet.”On hearing this,I was so& 45& tha t I couldn’t say a single word.“Don’t just stand there.Let’s go!”He said and held the umbrella for me.We walked towards& 46& and this time,we talk& 47& .“I know you don’t like& me,but I want to 48& with you.”he said,“you may think I am silent,but it is because I can’t find the& 49&& to say.”The rain finally stopped and we saw a rainbow in the blue sky. I said to myself,“It is wrong to 50& someone only by his appearance.& 31.A.collect&&& &B. drink& &&C.carry& &&&D.hold32.A .under&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&& &C.at&&&&&&&&& &D.on33.A.did&&&&&& &B.get&&&&&&&& &C.was&&&&&&& &D.wet34.A.wish&&&&& &B.duty&&&&&&& &C.job&&&&&&& &D.turne&&&& &&B.came&&&&&& &ing&&&&&& &es36.A.had held&& &B.has held&&&& &C.was holding&& &D.holds37.A.near&&&&& &B.nearly&&&&&& &C.nearer&&&& &&D.nearest38.A.has been&& &B.had been&&& &C.is&&&&&&&&& &D.would be39.A.shared&&&& &B.talked&&&& &&C.spoke&&&&&& &munitcate40.A..the same& &B.familiar&&&& &C.strange&&&& &D.different41.A.hate&&&&& &B.ignore&&&&& &C.like&&&&&&& &D.get along 42.A.brought&&& &B.make&&&&& &C.get&&&&&&&& &D.surprised43.A.stood&&&&&&& &B.stand&&&&&& &C.standing&&& &D.are standing44.A.early&&&&&& &B.frequent&&&& &C.actually&&&& &D.late& 45.A.moving&&&& &B.move&&&&&& &C.moved&&&&&&& &D.moves46.A.the classroom& B,the park& &&C.the playground. &D.the bedroom47.A.nothing&&&&& &B. little&&&&&&& &C.a lot&&&&&&&& &D.something48.A.make friends& &B.shake a hand& &C.make a friend& &D.have words49.A.times.&&&&& &B.right words&&& &C.silent place.&&& &D.umbrella50.A.understand&& &B.see&&&&&&&&&& &C.judge&&&&&&& &D.decide&19、吉林省吉林一中10-11学年高一上学期期中(英语) &The new principal decided that he’d better first take a secret __36___ before doing something about Class 5A , which was the worst class in Hill Valley High School.He didn’t need to be informed ___37___ the class was , for ___38__were leading the way.The door was shut from inside.The lock it had was missing , __39__ knocked off , just leaving a ___40___ for the principal.Though the principal had __41___badly behaved classes before , what appeared through the _42____ was till a shock for him.It was a scene that was ___43__ seen in action films.But he knew what to do.He ___44__ go into the classroom , take hold of the ___45__ boy and punished him.This would be an example to the others.He took a deep breath and then ___46__ open the classroom door.He had been prepared for the scene that there should be a shock of __47____ , but few treated him as an important ___48__ , and some even paid little attention to his existence.“ Silence ! ” he shouted at the top of his voic e.This time it was really __49____.They stopped what they were doing and stared at him.Quickly he walked up to the __50__ boy in the room , who he __51____had been playing an important part and also had been shouting at the others at the top of his voice.He seized the boy by the ear and ___52__ him to the front of the class.“ I’m going to punish you as an example to the rest , ” he said.“ Now go to my office and wait for me.”Then he turned to the class and ___53__them about how to behave in school.To __54___ his speech , he said , “ Does anyone have any questions ? ”One of the students put up her hand.“ Yes , sir.I have.When can you free my __55__ back to continue his class ? ”36.A.watch&&&&&&& &B.inspection&&& &C.look&&&&& &D.examination 37.A.where&&&&&&& &B.how&&&&&&&& &C.what&&&&&&&&& &D.when 38.A.school guides& &B.class titles&&& &C.terrible noise&& &D.some teachers 39.A.other than&&&& &B.or rather&&&&& &C.worse still&&& &D.rather than 40.A.problem&&&&&& &B.fault&&&&&&&& &C.reason&&&&&&& &D.lookout 41.A.experienced&&& &B.heard&&&&&&& &C.seen&&&&&&&&& &D.punished 42.A.window&&&&&& &B.door&&&&&&&& &C.gap&&&&&&&&& &D.hole 43.A.seldom&&&&&&& &B.hardly&&&&&& &C.never&&&&&&&&& &D.often 44.A.might&&&&&&&& &B.should&&&&&& &C.would&&&&& &D.could 45.A.noisiest&&&&&&& &B.biggest&&&&& &C.smallest&&&& &D.youngest 46.A.pushed&&&&&&& &B.kicked&&&&&& &C.forced&&&&&& &D.knocked 47.A.silence&&&&&&& &B.surprise&&&&& &C.cries&&&&&&& &D.paleness 48.A.teacher&&&&&&& &B.principal&&&&& &C.role&&&&&&&& &D.person 49.A.heard&&&&&&&& &B.working&&&&&& &C.shouted&&&&&& &D.surprising 50.A.oldest-looking& &B.ordinary-looking &C.funny-looking& &D.ill-looking 51.A.believed&&&&&& &B.supposed& &C.guessed&&& &D.recognized 52.A.pushed&&&&&&& &B.pulled&&&&& &C.ordered&&&&&&& &D.got 53.A.announced&&& &B.said&&&&&&& &C.declared&&&&& &D.lectured& 54.A.add to&&&&&&& &B.carry on&&&& &C.end up&&&&&& &D.show off 55.A.teacher&&&&&& &B.brother&&&&& &C.monitor&&&&& &D.desk-mate &文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 be separated from 的文章

随机推荐