初中一年级英语下册简单英语题,帮一下忙谢谢

The advantages and disadvantages of a large population have long been a subject of discussion among economists.It has been argued that the supply of good land is limited.To feed a large population,poor land must be cultivated (耕种) and the good land worked intensively (精耕_百度作业帮
The advantages and disadvantages of a large population have long been a subject of discussion among economists.It has been argued that the supply of good land is limited.To feed a large population,poor land must be cultivated (耕种) and the good land worked intensively (精耕细作).Thus,each person produces less and this means a lower average income than could be obtained with a smaller population.Other economists have argued that a large population gives more chance of development of facilities such as ports,roads and railways,which are not likely to be built unless there is a big demand.One of the difficulties in carrying out a worldwide birth control program lies in the fact that official attitudes to population growth vary from country to country depending on the level of industrial development and the availability of food and raw materials.In the developing country where a vastly expanded population is pressing hard upon the limits of food,space and natural resources,the first concern of government will be to set a limit on the birthrate,whatever the final result may be.In a highly industrialized society the problem may be more complex.A decreasing birthrate may lead to unemployment because it results in a declining market for manufactured goods.When the pressure of population on housing declines,prices also decline and building industry grows weaker.Faced with concerns such as these,the government of a developed country may well prefer to see a slowly increasing population,rather than one which is stable or in decline.6.The main topic of this article is _______.A.population growth B.environment protection C.environment and economy D.concerns of government 7.The passage says that a small population may lead to _______.A.lower production,but a higher average incomeB.lower production and lower average incomeC.higher production and a higher average incomeD.higher production,but a lower average income8.According to the passage,the use of birth control perhaps is good for _______.A.a developed country B.a developing country C.the whole world D.each nation with a big population9.In a developed country,people will perhaps be unemployed if the birthrate _______.A.goes up B.goes downC.remains stable D.is out of control10.The author is aiming to show that _______.A.humans will run out of their food supply in the futureB.different nations have different views of population growthC.it is necessary for humans to carry out a worldwide plan for birth control D.we need to take necessary measures to prevent the overuse of natural resources
6.主要讲人口多少,人口出生率高低的问题.我觉得没错7.ATo feed a large population,poor land must be cultivated (耕种) and the good land worked intensively (精耕细作).Thus,each person produces less and this means a lower average income than could be obtained with a smaller population.8.BIn the developing country where a vastly expanded population is pressing hard upon the limits of food,space and natural resources,the first concern of government will be to set a limit on the birthrate,9.Bdecreasing birthrate may lead to unemployment because it results in a declining market for manufactured goods.10.B答案太显然了孩子,我深深的同情你,现在我们考完试了我就没事做一下的,惊讶的发现,你们的阅读理解需要理解力能比我们大学的要强,虽然词汇很简单,加油学英语哦
6。A7。AThus, each person (of a LARGE population) produces less and this means a lower average income than (LARGE compared to SMALLER) could be obtained with a smaller population.<large h...
6 A第一段讲经济学家对人口众多的优缺点的不同看法;第二段讲不同国家对人口增长的不同看法,可见本文的主题是人口增长。7A①根据常理,人口少则总产量少选 “lower production”, ②原文中"……this means a lower average income than could be obtained with a smaller popul...
ACADABCDAD
DDABD做了这么多还不给点悬赏?别太小气哦~~
您可能关注的推广启黄初中一年级上学期秋季期中考试英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费12页免费2页2下载券13页免费4页免费4页免费9页免费7页免费7页免费6页免费
启黄初中一年级上学期秋季期中考试英语试题|启&#8203;黄&#8203;初&#8203;中&#8203;一&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;上&#8203;学&#8203;期&#8203;秋&#8203;季&#8203;期&#8203;中&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;试&#8203;题
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢懂英文的大神来帮下忙,用一下几个词组成一个简单的对话,spasticity,2.velocity,3.resistance,4.bath,5.extremity四五个来回的对话左右都可以,帮忙者感激不尽,哈哈_百度作业帮
懂英文的大神来帮下忙,用一下几个词组成一个简单的对话,spasticity,2.velocity,3.resistance,4.bath,5.extremity四五个来回的对话左右都可以,帮忙者感激不尽,哈哈
T:Oh,my god.
Lucy,come to bathroom quickly. Lucy run to
bathroom as much as possible.L:Tina,What is wrong with you?T:The room is so cold for the bad central heating,causeing my muscles to go into spasticity.
I feel pain.Could you please give me some help which is
necessary for me now?L:Of course, so what can i do for you?T:Rubbing my extremity ,only in this way ,can
the pain relieve.Lucy start to do what Tina ask to.L:Just like this?T:Please
pick up your velocity, and it will help me to relax the muscles,give me enough heat to
resist the cold.L:Ok.I will try my best.额 我并不是大神 英语并不咋样 希望可以给你一个参考要是有语法问题什么的 见谅哈
  ESPN: Hey , Howard , Congratulations! Really nice game! , And you guys took a herculean effort to win the series, It seems you have got over the impact of back spasticity today ,tell us your feeling...请各位帮我找一篇简短富有哲理性的英语小短文,最好有翻译的,没有也没关系!_百度作业帮
请各位帮我找一篇简短富有哲理性的英语小短文,最好有翻译的,没有也没关系!
My family I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother job?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!ComputersComputers are changing our life.You can do a lot of things with a computer.Such as,you can use a computer to write articles,watch video CDs,play games and do office work.But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet.We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket.Computers help us live a more convenient life.计算机计算机改变我们的生活.您能做很多事用计算机.例如,您能使用计算机写文章,手表录影CDs,戏剧比赛和完成办公室工作.但对计算机的最重要的用途是加入Internet.我们不需要离开家去从图书馆借用书或在超级市场做购物.计算机帮助我们居住更加方便的生活.How to Study English Well?怎样学好英语?We all know that English is very useful.Many people in the world speak English.So more and more people in China study it.How to study English well?I think we must have a good way to study English.If you want to learn English well,listening,speaking,reading and writing are important.You should listen to tapes every day.You should often speak English with your teachers and friends.You should read English every morning.And,you had better keep a diary every day.In this way,you can study English well.【参考译文】我们都知道英语很有用,世界上有许多人讲英语.所以中国也有越来越多的人学英语.怎样把英语学好?我想我们必须有一个好的学习英语的方法.如果你想学好英语,听、说、读、写很重要.你应该每天听磁带,你应该经常同老师和朋友们讲英语,你应该每天早晨读英语,而且你最好每天记一篇日记.用这种方法,你就能学好英语.
您可能关注的推广回答者:温馨提示:想找有关于“南通哪里有专给小学升初中的小孩补习英语的,小学一年级英语家教辅导,小学一年级英语试卷”更多信息,请返回报名在线首页【报名在线】、或上层栏目、或重新找有关于“南通哪里有专给小学升初中的小孩补习英语的,小学一年级英语家教辅导,小学一年级英语试卷”的更多信息。报名在线()全力打造最领先的教育培训招生考试网站!找家教,找培训,找学校,找考试学习资料、发布招生信息,一定要上报名在线一下!或者在百度搜索“报名在线”登录!
南通小学一年级英语辅导栏目使用指南:
?关于栏目导航条,分为热门栏目导航、各栏目导航等。
?关于栏目导航条下面的图片广告,是“南通哪里有专给小学升初中的小孩补习英语的,小学一年级英语家教辅导,小学一年级英语试卷”的相关广告。
?关于栏目列表上部粗体标题信息,为搜索引擎自动提供的相关信息。
?紧接下面的推广信息,为网站固定推广的信息,接着就是匹配的相关信息。
?关于栏目列表中的最后的信息,为搜索引擎自动提供的信息。
?问:我如何把信息发布到南通小学一年级英语辅导栏目中?
&&答:请先注册,进入发布,选发布地点、南通小学一年级英语辅导栏目,然后发布!
?问:我如何把信息置顶到南通小学一年级英语辅导栏目中?
&&答:请先注册,发布到南通小学一年级英语辅导栏目,进入会员中心根据提示置顶!
?问:我看到南通小学一年级英语辅导,小学一年级英语试卷栏目中有关于“南通哪里有专给小学升初中的小孩补习英语的,小学一年级英语家教辅导,小学一年级英语试卷”的培训信息,我要联系谁?
&&答:请您直接联系招生广告的招生老师!如果查阅不到,请重新搜索!
如果您要找学校/培训班学习,请在本网下面快速免费报名或咨询!
&&&&&&&&学校/老师看到您的报名登记,他们可能会主动联系您!
南通小学一年级英语辅导招生(报名/咨询项目)
- 报名/咨询项目
* 报名或咨询
* 姓名全名 非常重要!身份核实!
* 你现在身处的城市名称,如:南通 ,不填请则填0
* 联系电话 - 方便给您电话回复有关于南通小学一年级英语辅导招生的信息!
* 网络联系QQ - 方便网上给您回复有关于南通小学一年级英语辅导招生的信息!

我要回帖

更多关于 初中一年级英语上册 的文章