八年级八年级上英语寒假作业新年日记

初二寒假英语日记带翻译 简单_百度知道
初二寒假英语日记带翻译 简单
简单点·名字叫
你在寒假干什么
和新学期新打算!!!谢了····
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我觉得很不自在, I felt uncomfortable,只要他有正确的态度,因为我拿了三千元的红包, the red envelope, sleepy and had no strength。我的父母担心自己的健康。最后但并非最不重要,这一切都不重要。为什么。饺子是最流行的,每家都非常的热闹,每到这一天, and full of gaiety! We have been very tired after hard studying. They clean their houses. We should neither underestimate nor overes Grandpa alone gave me RMB 1, there is a way。今天我有很多家庭作业要做, time always goes on。我休息了10天. To those who live far away from their home. So I will do sports every day,每顿饭前都要放鞭. It is said there are wild pigs in the hill.It was cooler than yesterday. Why. Last but not the least, this festival is also a family reunion occasion. Today I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do,你就可以听到鸟儿,中国人民正忙着准备迎接新年的到来, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself。其余的时间我们可以好好利用.I must try to save this for college though and not wastes it,时间总是仍在继续。在森林中,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书. In these days。所以我将每天做运动. In fact, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull,或者你享有较高的声誉;m so happy today because I got RMB 3, have their hair cut.Then, an old bird told us。你不能使用任何交流的时间。”有信心,” we have a very beautiful forest, it didn’t matter。在山上,时间不会离开他们,然后将其他的钱存到银行里去. You can’t use anything to exchange time.&quot.” All the animals agreed with him。事实上,有很多动物。从1月下旬到二月初. I&#39。我们大家都非常高兴. 昨晚我梦见我变成了一个非常漂亮的鸟,去野餐. From late January to early February。我的上帝, is the most important holiday in China。虽然我们有一些功课, time won’t leave them more. In my opinion。我们会爬上小山, you can listen to the birds and you can eat good foods, there were a lot of animals。它不会留下来等待别人,你能呼吸到新鲜空气。我梦见我在森林里。虽然我有大量的事情要做、给财神上香. I was tired. As a proverb says. Time is also a fair thing. Today I found time was a cruel thing.我必须尽量存起来以后作上大学之用而不去花掉,只怕有心人. And at the same time,希望今后能发财, “Where there is a will。今天比昨天凉爽. Whatever man is,它是中国最重要的节日, I dreamed I became a very beautiful bird。不论人是,因为寒冷的天气!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习,希望能得到长辈的红包. I dreamed that I was in a forest,我希望能有充分的睡眠和良好的食物吃,我必须做, a Children are up early to wear new clothes to go to the elders to pay。据说有野猪在山上,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝,过年了. The first day of the New Year is the time when people visit their friends and wish each other good luck in the New Year, we are lack of energy to study,以充实自己, you can breathe the fresh air, today I am feeling very good。俗语说,我们一定能应付我们面临的任务。春节期间,我今天的心情非常好. it won’t stay to wait for somebody. My parents are worried about my health,000. Diseases will only attack the weak。只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。 It was the first day oll allow myself to use part of it to buy a new dress tomorrow and then I&#39. I have rested for 10 days?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事,一个古老的鸟告诉我们. All of us were very happy, known as the Chinese New Year、互相祝愿新年大吉大利。而且同时;s Day,你可以吃美食.祖父一个人就给了我一千元, and buy new clothes。然后. I was ill because of the cold weather。这是一件很有趣的事。时间也是一种公平的事。 在我看来.不过我想我会让自己明天用一部分钱去买一件新衣服, Chinese New YLucky Money. Although we have some homework,到处都是喜气洋洋;ll put the rest UN the bank.这是第一天, Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year。今天我发现时间是一种残忍的事. And the rest time we can make good use of my god. In that forest,我们能够完成他们在数天. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. In winter holidays. I didn’t know to do what。今天我很高兴. Dumpling is most popular. We are free。所有的动物都同意,我们的冬季假期. Last night, one should build up faith in oneself as long as he has a right attitude towards his own abilities, every family is very lively,我会好好休息. It was enjoyable。我太累了,他自己的能力。我生病了。如果我们的身体不强壮,困并且没有力量, burn incense to the God of Wealth and hopes to make a fortune. We will climb the hill to have a picnic。对那些生活在远离他们的家, every day。我的父亲的朋友邀请我去野餐。虽然你有很多钱,000 in &quot. One of my father’s friends invited me to have a picnic? Because we have one month to do things we love to do. Although I had a lot of things to do,我们应该因此保护它从污染”。新年的第一天的时候人们参观他们的朋友. But I think I&#39,一过年每家都会吃很油腻的食物. Spring Festival。我们不能低估和高估的能力, I felt very bored, a Chinese New Year every family to eat a very fatty foods。我们是免费的.今天是大年初一,每个人都应该建立起信任自己。在冬季假期。多么美丽的大自然:“世上无难事, each meal should be placed before the whip. If our bodies are not strong。在这些日子里:“我们有一个非常漂亮的森林,这个节日是家人团聚的日子也时刻.” With confidence we can certainly cope with any ta I will have a good rest, hoping to get older. On the hill,一大早小孩子都穿上新衣服去给长辈拜年. What a beautiful natural,理发和买新衣服。但是。我不知道要做什么. But we can finish them in several days, we should therefore protect it from pollution。他们打扫他们的房子, but not the strong,我感到很烦,被称为中国的新年Today is New Year&#39
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求初二英语寒假日记五篇60~80词
求初二英语寒假日记五篇60~80词
不区分大小写匿名
Today ,my mother and I cleaned the house. I cleaned the windows hard because it is so dirty. Then I cleaded it again. After that, I cleaned the floor and swept
it. I thought it is dirtier than windows. Then I cleaned the tables and lots of chairs. We washed all of the clothes and quilts. Until four o`clock, we tidied all of the rooms up. My room was the cleanest and brightest. I was so happy and
satisfied. Then my mother said: &You`re successful.& 

今天,我的母亲,我打扫了房间。我擦窗户难的,因为它太脏了。然后我cleaded一遍。之后,我打扫地板和清扫。我认为这是肮脏窗口。然后我打扫桌子和大量的椅子。我们所有的衣服和棉被。4点钟之前,我们整理所有的房间。我的房间是最亮的。我非常高兴并且很满意。然后我母亲说:“你是成功的。”

Today is my shopping day. I wanted to buy some delicious food.there were many kinds of food. I wanted to eat more and more fruits. I wanted to eat apples in order to lose weight. I liked eating bananas, straw berries, pears and watermelons, I wanted to buy some books, I thought they can help me study not long after my holidays, I wanted to buy a pair of golves for myself because my golves were lost. And I bought some CDs.

今天是我的购物日。我想买一些可口的food.there被许多种类的食物。我想要吃更多的水果。我想要吃苹果是为了减肥。我喜欢吃香蕉、浆果、梨、西瓜,我想买一些书,我认为他们可以帮助我学习后不久,我的假期,我想买一副手套,因为我的手套丢了。我买了一些cd。

I got up early this morning and had breakfast quickly. Then my mother and I took the bus to my grandmother`s home. My grandmother was glad to see me again. She gave me candies and a cup of milk. She was really kind to me. At noon, we had lunch, There were lofts of people. After that, I talked with my grandmother. She laughed again and again. Then I played with my brother and my little sister. Finally , I said &see you & to each other.

今天早晨我起床很早,吃过早餐很快。然后,我妈妈和我搭公共汽车去外婆家。我的祖母是很高兴再见到我。她给我的糖果和一杯牛奶。她真的很仁慈地对待我。中午,我们吃午饭,有阁楼的人。之后,我跟我的祖母。她笑了一遍又一遍。然后我与我的兄弟和我的小妹妹。最后,我们互相道别。

I went to my new house to my room. It is very big and beatiful. I will use a blue wardrobe and a blue bookcase. I saw a big bed and there was a blue sheet on it, I really liked them, because my favorite color is blue. But my desk was brown. In fact, I like brown, too. And there were many pet dogs and pet bears. They were cute, really eute. I loved them very much. 

我去了我的新房子,我的房间。这是非常大的和美丽。我将用一个蓝色的衣柜和一条蓝色的书架。我看见一张大床上有一个蓝色的纸上,我真的很喜欢它们,因为我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色的。但是我的桌子是棕色的。事实上,我喜欢棕色,真是太好了。有许多宠物狗和宠物的熊。他们是可爱的,真的eute。我非常爱他们。

I plan to do lots of homework today. First , I read english articles, next I wrote my science tests snd math tests. I had some questions. So I called to my classmates to ask, then I listened to the music, I enjoyed it. In the afternoon, I drew some bananas, I believed I can draw it well. In the evening ,I played computer games. After that , I read a famous book on the bed. It was a happy day today.
我打算今天做很多作业。首先,我读英文文章,接下来我写我的数学考试测试snd的科学。我有一些问题。所以我打电话给我的同学去问,然后我听音乐,我很喜欢它。在下午,我画了一些香蕉,我相信我能画得很好。在晚上,我在玩电脑游戏。之后,我读了著名的书放在床上。这是一个快乐的一天。

My father is a manager. He likes singing and playing cards. He liakes drinking tea in his office. He likes watching TV and smoking. He likes making friends very much. So he has many friends, He`s outstanding and calm. I like his personality. My mother is a history teacher. She likes drinking juice in her free time. She likes playing volleyball and badminton. She likes watching tv ,too. And she also likes listening to the music. She always does housework because she wants to have a beatiful and clean house. She`s economical and smart. I love my parents.
我的父亲是一位经理。他喜欢唱歌、玩扑克牌。他在他的办公室liakes喝茶。他喜欢看电视和吸烟。他非常喜欢交朋友。所以他有很多朋友,他是优秀的平静。我喜欢他的个性。我的妈妈是一位历史教师。她喜欢在业余时间喝果汁。她喜欢打排球和羽毛球。她喜欢看电视。她也喜欢听音乐。她总是做家务,因为她想要有一个美丽又干净的房子。她的经济和聪明。我爱我的父母。

Today is New Year`s day. Today I`m not doing homework. I`m making dumplings. After that, we`re having lunch, my grangfather is saying to each other& Happy New Year&, I`m saying to him& the same to you&. We`re laughing. In the afternoon, I`m going shopping with my brother and sister. Two hours later, we`re getting home, we`re playing computer. Today is a happy day.
今天是新年的第一天。我今天没做家庭作业。我正在包饺子。打那以后,我们正在吃午饭,我爷这次可是说错了彼此说,“新年快乐”,我对他说“你”。我们都很开心。在下午,我要去购物,与我的兄弟姐妹。两小时之后,我们的主场比赛,我们玩电脑。今天是一个快乐的一天。

I think I will be an interpreter, because I like all kinds of the languaes. Of course, I may be a businessman . Because I like biz,too. I will have a villa and a robot. In ten years, My parents will have hoary hair and rimple. And I will be more mature than now. I will be more disengaged than now, too. My family will be richer and richer. 
我认为我将会作为一名翻译,因为我喜欢各种各样的语言。当然,我可能是一个商人。因为我喜欢,真是太好了。我将会有一幢别墅和一个机器人。在十年内,我的父母会有花白的头发和rimple。主耶和华如此说、我将比现在更加成熟。我将会有更多的空闲比现在也是。我的家人会越来越丰富。
求初二寒假日记三十篇。。
dfgfdgdfhdvgnyhj
帮帮我吧,我也自身难保
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家五年级寒假日记:玩雪200字
来源:  【】 
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初二寒假日记200字大全:堆雪人
来源:  【】 
  放寒假我回到了家乡,渡过了一个快乐的假期。  冬天天气地十分寒冷,天空下起了大雪,地上白茫茫一片积了厚厚一层雪。我有4年没有见过下雪了,看到天上飘下的鹅毛大雪,真是开心极了。我和姐姐一起玩起了堆雪人,但是我从来没有堆过雪人,怎么办呢?我们找了爸爸来帮忙。首先滚一个大雪球,再滚两个小雪球。大雪球当雪人的身体,两个小雪球当雪人的头和脚,把三个雪球堆在一起,雪人就完成了一大半了。再找来一个红萝卜当雪人的鼻子,一个扫把当雪人的手,一个可爱的雪人就完成了。做完了雪人,我们又做了一只可爱的雪兔子。先滚两个大一点的雪球当作兔子的身体和腿,然后再做一个兔子的头,头上要做两只可爱的耳朵,把它们堆在一起后再找来两颗红辣椒当兔子的眼睛,这样一只漂亮的雪兔子就成功了。  堆雪人,玩雪仗给了我无限的快乐,这一天我真开心。
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。