找一首英文歌开头嘶吼 副歌大气 激励英文歌重复everybody,here we go

找一首英文歌 女的唱的 嗓音有点像M2M 嗓音比较甜 里面的歌词记不太清了,_百度知道
找一首英文歌 女的唱的 嗓音有点像M2M 嗓音比较甜 里面的歌词记不太清了,
!!.主歌靠后 副歌前面有两句歌词 第一句开头应该是in my dream.
大概就是这个样子后面好像还有 all my 什么什么的 实在是记不住了 也或者描述的不太准确..
第二句开头是in my heart!. 希望听过这首歌的朋友告诉下,找到必追加分..
不是珍珠港的那首 也不是舞曲
整首歌第一句不是 in my dream 开头的 是后面主歌靠后 副歌前面有两句歌词的两句话. 后面紧接着有一句 so tell me 什么的 嗓音有点像M2M 或是布莱尼 节奏偏快的一首歌
ll alwayll bethere you&#39, for all my lifei'll be glad cause i was blessed to get,and everywhere i am there you're right there for mein my dreams i&#39, i owe so much to youyou were right there for mein my dreams i&#39,and the dreams we left behindi&#39,ll always be a place for you, you shll always see you soar above the skiesin my heart there'll be歌手;ll beand everywhere i am there you'll bewell, my strengthand i wanna thank you now for all the ways:faith hill 专辑,i'll because i always saw in you my life:ost pearl harborwhen i thinkll keep a part of you with me,ll beand everywhere i am there you'll look and see your faceyou&#39,to have you in my lifewhen i look back on these days,and everywhere i am there you'll always see you soar above the skiesin my heart there'll keep a part of you with me, for all my lifei&#39,the strength you gave to meyour love made me make it through,to feel the sky within my reachand i always will remember all, yeahin my dreams i'll keep a part of you with me,and everywhere i am there you'll always see you soar above the skiesin my heart there&#39,you were right there for meyou werll always be a place for you, for all my lifei&#39Faith Hill - There You'll Bethere you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他13条回答
歌曲:tell me why
歌手:declan galbraith
演唱: declan galbraith(英)
in my dream,
children sing
a song of love for every boy and girl .
the sky is blue and fields are green
and laughter is the language of the world.
then i wake and all i see
is a world full of people in need.
tell me why(why),
does it have to be like this?
tell me why(why),
is there something i have missed?
tell me why(why),
cos' i don't understand,
when so many need somebody,
we don't give a helping hand.
tell me why?
every day,
i ask myself,
what will i have to do to be a man?
do i have to stand and fight,
to prove to everybody who i am?
is that what my li...
Atomic kitten(原子少女猫)
——Nothing in the world
It's been so long I can't remember when
We didn't care how deep it was we dived right in
Watching everything around us disappear
Oh I've missed you here
And it seems the little things get in the way
We're so caught up in routine from day to day
Sometimes it feels like we're not anchored anywhere
Oh I've missed you yeah
So tell me there's nothing in the world
That could ever come between us
Show me your not afraid tonight
Baby make me believe
That there's nothing in the world
That could ever steal the moment from right here and now .....
stay awile - the bells我觉得应该是这首,和你描述的很像。希望可以帮你找到。
我虽然不知道是什么歌,但给你首类似的:heartbeats - amy diamond,心碎的时候听。
1,everytime
歌手:布兰妮
2, in my dream
歌手:johnna
近两年才听到的一首新歌,我想这首歌比较轻松,节奏比较舒缓,就跟是不是 后街男孩 的 bye bye bye . 试一下超级男孩的bye bye bye
sound of my dream
不是舞曲 你说的两句歌词 位置 都很像
声音也像 M2M
有地址吗?听到比较容易找到。
pretty boyM2M的
PLAYING MY GAME,琳恩玛莲
也许是小红莓的dreams,你可以试试,这首也很好听。
in my dream
m2m的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌啊..男的唱的,嘴皮子挺溜,嘶吼派的吧,很快。开头是accomplish come后接一句词,然后继续_百度知道
找一首英文歌啊..男的唱的,嘴皮子挺溜,嘶吼派的吧,很快。开头是accomplish come后接一句词,然后继续
.!.,反复几遍。有什么say my name…… in my life……call my name ……fuck you……这个歌我一打开QQ空间就放,困扰啊!,可是不是我音乐盒里的!!,也没法关...找不到是从哪里放的!....到底是什么歌啊accomplish come接一句词,然后就rap.语速很快听不太清
提问者采纳
建议找这几首听听……can you feel it
Nightwish - The Kinslayershe is my sin
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Just give me a chance to start.I'll show you it wasto win your heartNow all I ask is one chance,To try to win your heart
应该是eminem的歌曲。。
嘴皮子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌,歌词里好像有:but beautiful……。男女合音同唱,有一点点节奏感,整首歌8分钟以上。_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌,歌词里好像有:but beautiful……。男女合音同唱,有一点点节奏感,整首歌8分钟以上。
我有更好的答案
暮光之城4:破晓》高清完整版到三五高清影院观看 真的很好看 www. 555dy. net
[Gonna Get This]
Miley Cyrus和Iyaz在美剧Hannah Montana第四季中唱的插曲
下载地址:
I think we got somethin
Hey, It's my girl Hannah ,
And IYAZ on the track right now
(Hey, Let's go)
Today were gonna get this,
Were gonna get this,
Were gonna get this.
I can here you crankin up dem speakers
I don't really wanna show up any later
Because soon were gonna party like it's new years
Yo I'm lovin all the music that there playin
But I ain't hereing anything you sayin
Today were gonna ge...
B-e-a-utiful
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是ladies gentlemen this is something they call groundbreker_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是ladies gentlemen this is something they call groundbreker
是某一个nba视频的背景音乐
提问者采纳
Disturbing London!I predict an earthquake up in here Cause re fucking them upTurning them Syco Everybody rockLet&#39.!I predict an earthquake up in here Cause we throw bombs on it.So let me first apologize To the shirts and the tiesFor your makeup Cause I'You better run&quot, yeah mosh for meHey yeah, got the whole city panickingI's rubble and dustCause we be crashing it up Somebody say, this my l-l-l-l Labrinth Yeah, you know Yeah!I predict an earthquake up in hereSay yeah, &quot.And now, grey hairs and a little bit of weight lossI predict riots, fireWe about to set this place on fireWithout a match or lighter Don&#39, come in Ladies and gentlemen This is something they callA ground-ll be Nre on a rampage Bottles poppin'&lt!We can make an earthquake up in here(So here we go, yeahWe can make an e&gt!I predict an earthquake up in here Cause we throw bombs on it,this one&#39.So here we go, we&#39, I predict chaosI predict people,re all moving Hey Simon, come inLabrinth, throw bombs on itJust smash something, throw bombs on itJust smash something, ahC-minor.., come inLabrinth, JOHN T; Yeah, we go) Labrinth., come inLabrinth,You better run&quot, we go [Tinie Tempah]Hs feeling like a straight 10 on the Richter scale, JOHN T, throw bombs on itJre about to witnessIs no illusion, we go)Cause Labrinth&ll make you ugly As soon as it dropsWe&#39, Yeah, throw bombs on itJ中文叫作迷走小子
不错的歌词作词;t do girlfriendsOne nighters make them, we got the bass bangingfrom here to Buckingham Palace They&#39, we go) Ladies and gentlemen What you&#39.!I predict an earthquake up in hereSay yeah, come inLabrinth.Labrinth, yeah mosh for meHey yeah, if I want Christian or Kurt GeigerI just phone up the designerDoing all-nighters No days off, &quot., yo Labrinth:WILLIAMS, come inLs bring the house down to rubble and dustCause we be crashing it upSomebody say!We can make an earthquake up in here(So here we go这首歌的名字叫做&lt!We can make an earthquake up in here(So here we go:WILLIAMS, come inL offBefore you know it There&#39!I predict an earthquake up in hereSay yeah, yeah mosh for meHey yeah, I predict aaahh.
你打的歌名好像是歌手名字,不过歌名我找到了叫earthquake,谢谢啊
不好意思 我打错了
对 是叫earthquake NBA里面经常听到
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,中间拖着很长的here we go~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌,中间拖着很长的here we go~~~
挺激昂的一首歌谢谢了
有点像He&#39谢谢你的回答;s a pirate那种大气的感觉,但是我要的这首歌不是PUNK的
提问者采纳
Ray Charles & Norah Jones)
Ray Charles - Here We Go Again (with Norah Jones)Here we go againHe'll play the part againOne more timeI've been there beforeAnd I will try it againBut any fool knowsThat there's back in town againI'll take him back againOne more timeHere we go againThe phone will ring againI'll break my heart againI'll be her fool againOne more timeI's no way to winHere we go againShe&#39歌手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲名称:Here We Go
专辑名称:Bowling for Soup Goes to the Movies
查看本专辑其他歌词
出版年代:2005年11月
发行公司:Jive
语言类别:英语
歌手名称:Bowling For Soup
歌手类别:欧美乐队
免费试听 页面功能 【字体:大 中 小】
歌词内容:
如需转载歌词请务必保留以下信息!
※※本歌词转自〖菲要歌词网〗 http://www.fygc.net
Here We Go
Here We Go
Everybody's Gonna get down let's go
Here we go
Here we go
Everybody's gonna get down... let's go!
Back up man
Your out of control (yeah)
Your stressed out at full throttle (naw)
Got so many problems I don't need more (yeah)
I'm with my friends we just wanna roll (naw)
Right on...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 everybody 开头的dj 的文章

随机推荐