they play volleball after class lesson.改为一般疑问句

把下面的句子改为一般疑问句 并作肯定或否定回答 I an in Class FIve,GRade Seven They are in Class ELeHe is twelve years old_百度作业帮
把下面的句子改为一般疑问句 并作肯定或否定回答 I an in Class FIve,GRade Seven They are in Class ELeHe is twelve years old
are you in class five,grade seven?yes,i am.no,i am not.are they in class eleven?yes,they are.no,they aren't.is he twelve years old?yes,he is.no,he isn't.They like to play basketball【改为一般疑问句】_百度作业帮
They like to play basketball【改为一般疑问句】
Do they like to play basketball?
Do They like to play basketball?
Do they like to play basketball句中有行为动词like且主语是第三人称复数they,因此由Do来引导一般疑问句;当句中有行为动词,且主语是第三人称单数(单数名词、人、he/she/it)由Does来引导一般疑问句;如She goes to school on foot.
Does She go to school on foot?希望能...
Do they like to play basketball?Bill has a baseball bat (改为一般疑问句) They have five English books(改成一般疑问句)Basketball is difficult for me(改为同义句)We it play with at our feiends school(连词成句)brother are Tom my and same the in class(连词成句)_百度作业帮
Bill has a baseball bat (改为一般疑问句) They have five English books(改成一般疑问句)Basketball is difficult for me(改为同义句)We it play with at our feiends school(连词成句)brother are Tom my and same the in class(连词成句)
It is difficult/hard for me to paly basketball.We play it with our friends at school.Tom and my brother are in the same class.
Does Bill has a basketball?Do they have five English books?It' diffcult for me to play basketball.We play it with my friends at school.Tom and my brother are in the same school.
IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO PLAY BASKETBALL.WE PLAY IT WITH OUR FRIENDS AT SCHOOL.TOM AND MY BROTHER ARE IN THE SAME CLASS.改为否定句和一般疑问句:They will play football next week._百度作业帮
改为否定句和一般疑问句:They will play football next week.
They won't play football next week.Will they play football next week?
否定句They won't paly football next week.一般疑问句Will they play football next week?
They won't play football next week.Will they play football next week?
否定句: They won't play football next week.
will not = won't一般疑问句: Will they play football next week?theyplayvolleyballafterclass改为一般疑问句_百度知道
theyplayvolleyballafterclass改为一般疑问句
如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luckDo they play volleyball after class.为你解答
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
敬请采纳,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luckDo they play volleyball after class?为你解答
Do they play volleyball after class?请采纳!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 after class lesson 的文章

随机推荐