he 老湿alwayswet tried to be the last so that he would get the lightest load.

【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】C【小题1】C【小题1】B
解析【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“The teacher was angry(生气的) and asked her to stay in the classroom after school.”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“In the morning, she came to school late, because her alarm clock didn’t go off.”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句“At 5:00 pm, it was time for students to go home.”理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“On her way home, she fell off(摔下) her bicycle.”理解可知。【小题5】标题理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省姜堰市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Do you know the girl in a hat with flowers on it? Her name is Yinzi. She is a nice Japanese girl, my new friend. She is in our class, studying Chinese.I like Yinzi. I don’t know Japanese, and Yinzi doesn’t know Chinese. We know some English. We are the same age. In the same class we have the same interests (兴趣). We like to sing Chinese, Japanese and English songs. I help her to ride a bike and fly a kite. She helps me to swim and jump. We like playing football, but we can’t play in the school because the playground is small. Yinzi and the other girls in our class will go to the swimming pool on Monday, and I want to go with them.【小题1】Yinzi likes to _________.A.wear a hat with flowers on itB.play on the playgroundC.speak ChineseD.pick flowers in the garden【小题2】Yinzi _________.&A.is from EnglandB.comes from ChinaC.is from JapanD.comes from America【小题3】The Japanese girl knows _________.A.some ChineseB.some EnglishC.little JapaneseD.A and B【小题4】Yinzi is good at _________.A.swimming and jumpingB.riding a bikeC.flying a kiteD.Chinese【小题5】Yinzi and the other girls want _________ on Monday.A.to play yo-yosB.to swimC.to play football D.to fly kites
来源:学年福建省漳州立人学校初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
My name is Xue Yan. My home is in Shanchong, Changtai. Do you know where it is? It’s in Zhangzhou. It’s very nice and clean. There are many beautiful flowers and delicious strawberries(草莓) there. The air is very fresh and the trees are green.Our house is in the middle of Shanchong village(村庄). Behind our house there is a big old tree. My grandfather tells me that the tree is very, very old. There are many birds in the tree. We call it a “bird tree”. Our house is near a mountain(山). There are a lot of animals on the mountain. After school, I often go there and pick some fruit(水果). It is very interesting. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)【小题1】Xue Yan is from Fujian.【小题2】Her parents are not mentioned(提到) in the passage(短文)。【小题3】Xue Yan’s house is behind the “bird tree”.【小题4】Xue Yan doesn’t like picking fruit on the mountain.【小题5】In Chinese, the word “pick” means “采,摘”
来源:学年陕西西安音乐学院附属中等音乐学校初一下期末英语卷(带解析)
One day Einstein(爱因斯坦) was walking in the street in New York. His friend met him and said to him, “Einstein, you should buy a new coat. Look, how old your coat is!” But Einstein answered, “It doesn’t matter. Nobody knows me here.”After a few years Einstein became a famous scientist. But he still wore the old coat.His friend met him again and asked him to buy a new one. But Einstein said, “I needn’t buy a new one. Everyone knows me here.”【小题1】Einstein was ______ scientist.A.an EnglishB.a ChineseC.an AmericanD.a Japanese【小题2】Einstein’s coat was very old. His friend ______.A.gave him a new oneB.asked him to buy a new oneC.helped him buy a new oneD.helped him mend(修理) the old coat【小题3】Einstein didn’t want to buy a new one because ______.A.nobodyknew himB.he likedthe old oneC.he had no moneyD.he didn’t mind it【小题4】A few years later Einstein ______.A.bought a new oneB.became a great scientistC.still wore an old coatD.B and C【小题5】The title(题目) of this article should(应该) be ______.A.Einstein’s CoatB.Einstein and His New CoatC.Einstein and His friend D.Einstein
来源:学年浙江省台州六校七年级第二次联考英语试卷(带解析)
My name is Nancy. I have a brother and a sister, Paul and Laura. For breakfast, Paul likes eggs and bananas. Laura and I like hamburgers and bananas. For lunch Paul likes salad and hamburgers. We like vegetables and oranges. And for dinner Paul has fish and potatoes, we have French fries and bread(面包). We really like French fries.请根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。【小题1】Paul likes eggs and apples for breakfast.【小题2】There are three girls in the family.【小题3】 Paul, Laura and Nancy all like bananas for breakfast.【小题4】. Paul doesn’t like hamburgers.【小题5】 Nancy and Laura like vegetables and oranges for lunch.
来源:2011届江苏省无锡市滨湖区初三4月调研英语试题(带解析)
Some people bring out the best in you in a way that you might never have fully realized on your own. My mom was one of those people.My father died when I was nine months old. Mom and I lived a very hard life. We had little money, but my mom gave me a lot of love. Each night, she spoke the words that would change my life, “Kemmons, you are certain to be a great man and you can do anything in life if you work hard enough to get it.”At fourteen, I was hit by a car and the doctors said I would never walk again. Every day, my mother spoke to me in her gentle, loving voice, telling me that I could walk again if I wanted strongly enough. She drove that message so deep into my heart that I finally believed her. A year later, I returned to school — walking on my own!When the Great Depression (大萧条) hit, my mom lost her job. Then I left school to support& both of us. At that moment, I decided never to be poor again.Over the years, I experienced various levels of business success. But the real turning point happened on a vacation I took with my wife and five kids in 1951. I wasn’t satisfied with the second-class hotels available for families and was angry that they asked me an extra $2 for each child. That was too expensive for many American families. I told my wife that I was going to open a motel (汽车旅馆) for families that would never ask extra for children. There were plenty of doubters at that time.Of course mom was one of my strongest supporters. She worked behind the desk and even designed the room style. But with my mother’s support and encouragement, I never doubted we would succeed. Fifteen years later, we had the largest hotel system in the world — Holiday Inn. In 1979 my company had 1,759 inns in more than fifty countries with an income (收入) of $ 1 billion a year.You may not have started out life in the best situation. But if you can find a task in life worth working for and believe in yourself, nothing can stop you.【小题1】According to the writer, who played the most important role in making him walk back to school again?A.Doctors.B.Nurses.C.Friends.D.Mom.【小题2】What caused Kemmons to start a motel by himself?A.His terrible experience in the hotel.B.His various levels of business success.C.His mom’s support.D.His wife’s suggestion.【小题3】Which of the following best describes Kemmons’ mother?A.Modest, helpful, and hard-working.B.Careful, helpful and beautiful.C.Loving, supporting and strong-willed (意志坚强的).D.Strict, humorous and supporting.【小题4】Which of the following led to Kemmons’ success according to the passage?A.A poor family, hard work, higher education and self-confidence (自信).B.Mom’s encouragement, clear goals, self-confidence and hard work.C.Clear goals, mom’s encouragement, a poor family and higher education.D.Mom’s encouragement, a poor family, higher education and better chances.
来源:学年新疆石河子十中初二上阶段检测(8911班)英语卷(带解析)
Tom went to see his grandparents with his father. In the train Tom often put his head out of the window. His father said, “Tom, don’t put your head out of the window.” But Tom went on putting his head out of the window.His father took Tom’s hat quietly and hid it behind his back and said to Tom, “You see your hat is gone.” Tom was afraid. His father said, “Well, whistle(吹口哨)once. Maybe your hat will come back.” Tom whistled. His father put his hat on Tom’s head quickly. “Oh! It’s wonderful!” Tom laughed and said. He quickly took his father’s hat and threw it out of the window. “Now it’s your turn to whistle, Dad!” he said happily.【小题1】Tom went to see his grandparents with his father __________.A.by busB.by trainC.by planeD.by ship【小题2】Tom often put ___________ out of the window.A.his hatB.his father’s hatC.his headD.his father’s head【小题3】____________ and his hat was on his head.A.Tom whistled B.His father whistledC.Both of them whistledD.The conductor(售票员)whistled【小题4】Tom took his father’s hat and ___________.A.hid behind his back B.threw it out of the window C.put in under his seatD.put it on his own head【小题5】At last Tom’s father’s hat _____________.A.Came backB.lostC.In his headD.in Tom's head
来源:2013届河南省郑州市第四中学初三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
A man bought a donkey at the market one day and took him home. Now the man owned several donkeys already and he knew each one’s character very well. One of the donkeys was very strong and brave. Another always wanted to make people happy by working quickly but soon got tired. One donkey was very lazy. He hated going to work in the morning and he did as little as he &&&&&&possibly could all day long. When the other animals were being loaded up(装载), he always tried to be the last so that he would get the lightest load.The man led the new donkey into the yard. For a moment the new donkey stood sniffing(闻,嗅) at his new friends. Then, without hesitation, he came up to the lazy donkey and began eating comfortably at his side.Though it was late in the day, the man immediately led the new donkey out of the yard, straight back to the market.“You can’t have given him a fair trial yet,” said the seller, “It is only ten minutes since you bought him.”“I don’t need to try him any more,” replied the man, “I know just what he is like from the friend he chose for himself. Take him away and give me my money back. I can do without donkeys like him.”【小题1】Why did the man buy a new donkey in the market?A.Because he liked it.B.Because he knew the donkey very well.C.Because he needed another donkey to help him with his work.D.Because the new donkey wasn’t lazy at all.【小题2】The man led the new donkey to the yard in order to _______.A.see if he is lazyB.let him choose a new friendC.let the new donkey eat somethingD.let him work【小题3】What’s the meaning of the underline phrase “without hesitation” ?A.没有吃饭B.未经许可C.毫不犹豫地D.很不乐意地【小题4】How did the man know the character of the new donkey?A.By letting him workB.By watching how he chose his new friendC.By leading him to the yardD.by pleasing people【小题5】What’s the best title of the story?A.How To Buy DonkeysB.The Owner and The DonkeysC.The lazy Donkey D. The Man and The Donkey
来源:学年江苏扬州江都区麾村中学七年级上学期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)7 NovemberDear Dairy,Today is our Open Day. Our parents come and visit our school on this day.Our school looks nice and big. The playground is very big and our classrooms are clean and bright. We also have an art room, a music room, a biology room and a small hall.The Open Day starts at 9 a.m. in the playground. Everyone watches the students play different sports. Next we go to the art room to enjoy all the students’ pictures at 10 a.m. At 11 o’clock we all go to the school hall for a short meeting, and then we have lunch. After lunch, we have a little rest for half an hour in the hall. At 2p.m.we have a look at all the students’ work in the biology classroom. Finally we go to the music room and listen to some students play music at 4p.m.Everyone has a good time at school on this day.Open DayDate: &&&&76&7thTime&&& 77&&&&Place9a.m.Watch the students &&&&&78&&&sportsPlayground10a.m.&&&& 79&&students’
picturesArt room11a.m.&&&& 80&&School hallAfter lunchHave a rest for thirty&&
81&&Hall2p.m.&&& 82&&&at students’ work&& 83&&&&classroom4p.m.Listen to &&&84&&Music roomEveryone has&& 85&on this Open Day.小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B小题1:根据文章内容Mr. King is a tall and strong man. He teaches P.E. in a middle school.可知答案为C小题2:根据文章内容第二段Mr. King likes the games very much and of course he was going to watch it.可知答案为B小题3:根据文章内容There were lots of people on it and it was difficult for them to put their feet. He had to grip(抓住)the back of the chair.可知答案为C小题4:根据文章内容He was short and couldn’t grip anything. Suddenly the bus stopped and the boy was likely to fall off. He looked around and saw Mr. King’s beard and gripped it.可知答案为A小题5:根据文章内容The man found it at once and called out,“Go off(松开)my beard, boy!”和生活常识内容,可知答案为B
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:不详
Do you know what special birthday presents the German Chancellor Schroeder(德国总理施罗德)gave his mother?In 1990, he took her to lunch in a Mercedes(奔驰)car for her 80th birthday.
Schroeder’s family was very poor when he was young. Once his grandma had to steal(偷)meat from their neighbors. That was the only way to give the family a good supper. His mother was very sad and cried about it. Young Schroeder held his mother in his arms and said, “Mom, one day I’ll take you out in a Mercedes.” Forty years later he made these words come true.
Schroeder gave the old lady a second special present ten years later.
His father died before he was born. He was killed in World War II. His family didn’t know where his grave(坟墓)was. So Schroeder gave his mother a map on her 90th birthday. This map was very special. It showed where his father’s grave was. The old lady smiled happily at the surprising gift. Then Chancellor held his mother in his arms and kissed her face.小题1:Where did Schroeder take his mother to lunch for her 80th birthday?A.In a big restaurant. B.In his office.C.In a Mercedes car.D.At home.小题2:When did Schroeder say he would take his mother out in a Mercedes?A.In 1990.B.In 1950.C.In 2000.D.In 1948.小题3:What special present did Schroeder give his mother for her 90th birthday?A.A Mercedes car.B.A grave. C.A very special map.D.A big cake.小题4:Who killed his father?A.The war.B.His grandfather. C.A driver in a Mercedes.D.An earthquake.小题5:What can we learn from the passage? A.Schroeder’s family was rich when he was young.B.Schroeder’s grandma liked stealing things very much.C.Schroeder was very young when his father died.D.Schroeder has a strong love for his mom.
Once a great boxer(拳击手),Tom Black, went to a restaurant for supper. He took off his coat and left it at the door, but he was afraid that somebody would take it away. So he took out a piece of paper and wrote on it,“The great boxer, Tom Black, has left his coat here.He’ll be back in a few minutes.”He put the paper on his coat and went to have his dinner. When he returned, however, his coat was not there. He just found a piece of paper in its place. It said,“A great runner has taken away you coat, and he will never come back again.”根据短文,从题中所级的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案(10分)小题1:Who was Tom Black?A.A great runner.B.A great boxer.C.A P.E. teacher.D.A great thinker.小题2:This story happened ______.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.at noon小题3:He wrote his name on the paper and put it on the coat because he _____.A.wanted all the people to know his nameB.wanted to be famousC.was afraid other people would take his coat awayD.wanted to show he was a great boxer小题4:What happened at last?A.His coat was still there.B.Nobody saw the paper.C.He found his coat.D.Someone took his coat.小题5:Who wrote the second piece of paper?A.The thief(小偷).B.Tom Black.C.A waiter.D.Tom’s a friend.
Do you hear the name--Rain? Yes, he is a popular star of South Korea. Rain's music teacher gave him that name. His real name is Jung Ji Hoon. The 27-year-old singer is very good at dancing, too. His eyes are bright and his smiles are sunny. When he was a child. Rain was very quiet. But in Grade Six. Rain surprised all of his classmates. He danced for them. After the excellent dancing, everyone looked at him in a different way.Rain's Songs sell well. and he acts in a few TV shows. Rain doesn't want to sing forever ."When I stop singing, I'd like to design(设计)clothes.Being a designer is my childhood dream."he said.小题1:Where does Rain come from?A.ChinaB.Japan.C.South Korea.D.America小题2:Who gave him the name Rain?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.His fatherB.His classmate.C.His teacherD.His mother.小题3:Why did Rain surprise his classmates?A.Because he was good at singing.B.Because he danced well.C.Because he got a good mark.D.Because he worked hard.小题4:What did Rain want to be when he was a child?A.A singer.B.A dancer.C.A star.D.A designer.小题5:What does the passage tell us?A.Rain is a very popular starB.Rain is a popular designerC.Rain was very active when he was a child.D.Rain will stop singing next
Among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the oldest one is the Great Pyramid of Giza. There are three large pyramids at Giza, outside the modern capital of Egypt, Cairo. The largest and most famous one is called the Great Pyramid. The workers built it as a tomb (坟墓) for the Pharaoh Khufu (法老胡夫).It took more than twenty years to build the Great Pyramid. When it was built, the pyramid was about 146.5 metres high. Over the years it has lost about eight metres off its top.The pyramid is made of large stone blocks (石块) — 2,300,000 of them! Each of these blocks weighs over 2,000 kilograms. The ancient Egyptians did not have any modern machines. How did they build the pyramid? The pyramid shows that the ancient people were intelligent and had great skills.People once thought that the Egyptians made slaves (奴隶) do all the work on the Great Pyramid. But in fact, they used farmers. 小题1:From the passage we can learn that _____.A.Giza is the modern capital of Egypt B.there are only three pyramids in Egypt C.the Pharaoh Khufu built the Great Pyramid by himselfD.the Great Pyramid was built (被建) as a tomb for the Pharaoh Khufu小题2:According to the passage, the height of the Great Pyramid may be_____ metres now.A.146.5B.138. 5C.154.5D.156. 5小题3:What does the underlined word “intelligent” mean in Chinese?A.聪明的B.辛苦的C.诚实的D.热情的小题4:In fact, the Egyptians used ____ to build the pyramid. A.machinesB.slavesC.farmersD.children小题5:What is the writer’s purpose in writing this passage?A.To invite people to visit the Great Pyramid.B.To give information about the Great Pyramid.C.To describe his or her trip to the Great Pyramid.D.To tell how he or she feels about the Great Pyramid.
A man bought a donkey at the market one day and took him home. Now the man owned several donkeys already and he knew each one’s character very well. One of the donkeys was very strong and brave. Another always wanted to make people happy by working quickly but soon got tired. One donkey was very lazy. He hated going to work in the morning and he did as little as he &&&&&&possibly could all day long. When the other animals were being loaded up(装载), he always tried to be the last so that he would get the lightest load.The man led the new donkey into the yard. For a moment the new donkey stood sniffing(闻,嗅) at his new friends. Then, without hesitation, he came up to the lazy donkey and began eating comfortably at his side.Though it was late in the day, the man immediately led the new donkey out of the yard, straight back to the market.“You can’t have given him a fair trial yet,” said the seller, “It is only ten minutes since you bought him.”“I don’t need to try him any more,” replied the man, “I know just what he is like from the friend he chose for himself. Take him away and give me my money back. I can do without donkeys like him.”小题1:Why did the man buy a new donkey in the market?A.Because he liked it.B.Because he knew the donkey very well.C.Because he needed another donkey to help him with his work.D.Because the new donkey wasn’t lazy at all.小题2:The man led the new donkey to the yard in order to _______.A.see if he is lazyB.let him choose a new friendC.let the new donkey eat somethingD.let him work小题3:What’s the meaning of the underline phrase “without hesitation” ?A.没有吃饭B.未经许可C.毫不犹豫地D.很不乐意地小题4:How did the man know the character of the new donkey?A.By letting him workB.By watching how he chose his new friendC.By leading him to the yardD.by pleasing people小题5:What’s the best title of the story?A.How To Buy DonkeysB.The Owner and The DonkeysC.The lazy Donkey D. The Man and The Donkey
John works in a market. It’s near a secondary school. Every day, students come to buy things there. In the morning, John gets up at six and then has breakfast. He goes to work by bike. He gets to the shop at about six thirty. The market opens at seven. They sell (出售)things like food and drinks. They have school things, too. So there are many people in their market from morning to evening. John has supper there. At seven in the evening the market is closed.小题1:John works in a ___________.A.& supermarket&&&&&&& B.& bookshop&&&&& C.& market小题2:John _____________ to the shop every day.A.& take a bus&&&&&&&& B.& rides a bike& C.& walks小题3:They sell___________ in the market.A.& food and drinks&&& B.& school things& C.& A and B小题4:John has supper____________.A.& in the shop&&&&&&& B.& at home&&&&& C.& at a restaurant小题5:John works for about_________ hours a day.A.& six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& twelve&&&&&&& C.& eight
Ellie lived with her six children in a small house. One winter, there was a big flood and quite a few houses were washed away, but Ellie’s house was high enough to keep them safe.Many families lost everything in the flood. And Ellie took in one of the families. She shared her home with them until the family could build their own new house. Ellie’s friends could not understand why she did so because she already had so many children to look after.“Well,” Ellie said to her friends, “At the end of World War I, there was a poor woman in a town in Germany. Her husband had been killed in the war and she had a lot of children, just like me now.”“The day before Christmas, this woman said to her children, ‘We will not be able to have much for Christmas. I am going to get just one present for us all. Now I will go and get it.’ She came back with a little girl who had no parents, ‘Here is our present,’ she said to her own children.”“The children were very excited to get such a present. They welcomed the little girl warmly, and she grew up as their sisters. I was that Christmas present.”小题1:How many children did Ellie had in total?A.Five.B.Six.C.Seven.D.Eight.小题2:What happened in the winter? A.There was a flood.B.There was an earthquakeC.There was a rain storm.D.There was a fire.小题3:What did Ellie do to help other families?A.She gave them food.B.She bought many Christmas present for them.C.She took in one of the families.D.She took in a girl.小题4:What did the poor woman in German bring to her children for Christmas?A.Many beautiful presents.B.Nothing.C.A girl.D.A daddy.小题5:What do we learn about Ellie in the passage?A.She had no children.B.Her husband was killed.C.She had no parents.D.She gave much money to others.
It was Mother’s Day. A man stopped his car at a flower shop to order some flowers. He wanted the shopper to send the flowers to his mother, who lived two hundred miles away. As he got out of his car, he found a young girl sitting on the road crying. He asked her what was wrong and she replied,“I want to buy a red rose for my mother, but I only have seventy-five cents. A rose costs two dollars.” The man smiled and said, “Come into the shop with me, and I’ll buy you a rose.’ He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother’s flowers. As they were leaving, he offered to drive the girl home. She said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.” She brought him to a cemetery(墓地), where she placed the rose on the grave. The man was moved. He returned to the flower shop, picked up the flowers he ordered, and drove two hundred miles to his mother’s house. Today is the day for your mother. Send a flower to your kind and beautiful mother.小题1:The man went to the shop to ________.A.have a restB.help the girlC.buy some foodD.order some flowers小题2:The man’s mother lived ________ away from him.A.2 kilometersB.75 milesC.200 milesD.200 kilometers小题3:The girl was crying on the road because ________.A.she was hungryB.she got hurtC.she couldn’t afford a roseD.she couldn’t find her way home小题4:After the man bought the girl a rose, they went to ________ together.A.the cemeteryB.his shopC.the girl’s homeD.his mother’s house小题5:We can learn from the passage that _________.A.the girl loved flowers very muchB.the girl loved her mother very muchC.the shopkeeper sent the flowers to the man’s motherD.the man drove to his mother’s house to look after her

我要回帖

更多关于 always cantare 的文章

随机推荐