笑霸来了2015背景音乐0223背景音乐是什么

笑霸来了吹口哨的女声英文背景音乐是什么歌_百度知道
笑霸来了吹口哨的女声英文背景音乐是什么歌
s only loveIt&#39, feel it hurt,ll hold the ropeAnd make your way down to solid groundWith meYou are the universeDo you see it, stressing over what we're only humanYou're only humanWith your words stuck in your throatFind our love through a telescopeYre worthIt'm living inI get out of this sin that I&#39?Are only humanI get out of the boxes I&#39, won're only humanOh;s only dustMaking up the two of usAnd we allI&#39?Are only humanYou'm swimming inBm living inI get out of this sin that I&#39, stressing over what we's only dustMaking up the two of usAnd we all?Am swimming inBre only humanYou's only loveIt&#39, the view below gives me vertigoSo just keep your fingers crossedSign your luck and sing your lossUntil you love so loudIf you listen you can hear it shouldYou are the universeSs only dustMaking up the two of usAre worthIt&#39, all fall downYou't track me downI get out of the boxes I's only loveIt&#39, all fall downYou&#39, spit it outDon're only humanYou&#39, stressing over what we&#39, spit it outWon&#39, let the colour burstYou are the universeDo you see it, I&#39, all fall downYou&#39, you've been holding outFor some silver in the cloudsIt just gets darkIt just gets hard to seeWell you told me go for brokeYou go first,re worthIt're only humanOoh-ooh-oohYou&#39, do you feel it hurt
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吹口哨的相关知识
其他1条回答
p>sparks-hilary&duff&;&nbsp?shareid=&uk=" name="Hilary Duff-S就是这首&nbsp,错不了的<file fsid="4254" link="/share/&&nbsp
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑霸来了 画风不同怎么做朋友 第期_笑霸来了吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,690贴子:
笑霸来了 画风不同怎么做朋友 第期收藏
这一期最后那个男的扭屁股的视频在哪有?
圣院和仙院招生都是些什么人啊。
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━&#x26A0;警告   地上发现肥皂一枚是否拾起?—————————————————   &#x2714;确定    │  &#x2714;Yes━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━        ----是人都虚伪458挽尊专用
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或笑霸来了背景音乐_百度知道
笑霸来了背景音乐
我有更好的答案
是Bad Influence-P!nk吗
请问找到了么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑霸来了背景音乐_百度知道