求一首歌曲baby 女声翻唱版 歌词有句baby follow my life thinking nobod

求一首歌 歌词中有follow me to together baby never ever like feel dance_百度知道
求一首歌 歌词中有follow me to together baby never ever like feel dance
一男一女唱的 应该是舞曲 有一小点说唱 大概听出的歌词有 follow me to together baby never ever like feel dance 这句活 重复了两遍 高手请速速告知!
t be messing 'round歌手:can&#39歌曲:craig david 专辑
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁FT.的其他评论
······Kids and dogs: If you&re having a baby, do not get a puppy.
The One Thing No One Tells You Before You Have Kids: Don’t Get a Dog
Life was good for Velvel. Then the kids were born.
Photo by Allison Benedikt
When I first met Velvel, he was peeking out from a cardboard box in the back seat of my boyfriend&s Saturn wagon. I was just back from a weekend away, and John had come to pick me up from the train station with the best surprise a man can give to a woman he loves: a puppy.
A puppy! Man, I loved this puppy. A border collie&American Eskimo mix (basically a shrunken border collie, but cuter), we named him after my dad&s Hebrew name, which is actually Yiddish and means &wolf,& though we didn&t know that at the time. He just looked like a &Velvel.& You know what I mean. (We get a lot of: &Volvo?& No. &Vulva?& No. Do you think we&d name our dog Vulva? It&s VEL-VEL.)
Velvel quickly became the center of our lives. Weekends consisted of taking him to the dog run or the dog beach or the dog park. I developed a very specific, high-pitched, raunchy voice for Velvel, because he had a lot to say. Remember when there was that ? We freaked and started spending Sundays cooking huge batches of homemade dog food that filled our apartment with the disgusting aroma of chicken livers, broccoli, and bone meal. Velvel watched TV on the couch with us every night and slept on our bed. Sometimes I let him sit in the front passenger seat of the car and I took the back. We had a multistep system for brushing him out, which we did regularly and with discipline. We gossiped about the other dogs in our neighborhood and marveled at what a better and cuter and smarter dog Velvel was compared to them.
Advertisement
Then I got pregnant. Actually, pregnancy was fine. I still loved Velvel when I was pregnant. The night before I was to be induced, I thought more about how bringing a baby home was going to impact Velvel&s life than my own. &This is going to be very hard for him,& I told John. We&d have to be sensitive to his needs, we agreed. After the baby was born, we did : John took the newborn hat from the hospital for Velvel to smell, to prepare him for the tiny human heading his way. That was probably the last nice thing we ever did for him.
A friend of mine once told me that before he had a kid, he would have run into a burning building to save his cats. Now that he has a kid, he would happily drown the cats in the bathtub if it would help his son take a longer nap. Here is how I feel about that statement: Velvel, avoid the bathroom.
It&s not that I don&t love my dog. It&s just that I don&t love my dog. And I am not alone. A very nonscientific survey of almost everyone I know who had a dog and then had kids now wishes they had never got the dog. This is a near universal truth, even for parents with just one child, though I have more.
Here is a regular sequence of events at my house: I pick the baby up and he pukes on me. I run from the living room to the kitchen with the baby in one arm, trying not to touch his milk-dripping mouth to the left side of my shirt while I grab a paper towel to wipe off the milk-covered right side of my shirt, when I hear the sound of exactly 2,459 tiny fucking Legos crashing to the floor. My middle son has dumped out the Lego bin again. And my eldest (who is now 4) is yelling &ready for wipe!& from the bathroom. I think, &I&ve got to start trusting that kid to wipe himself,& just as the middle son, who is now sitting in a sea of Legos smearing Desitin all over his face, screams: &Velvel threw up!&
Don&t get the wrong idea: My life is not boring. There are variations to this lineup. Sometimes Velvel just whines. (I&m no dog whisperer, but this might be because he&s not getting any attention.) Other times I take him for a walk&it&s such a nice night for a stroll! You actually are a pretty good dog, Vel!&only to have him poop on himself. Like, he poops, and some of that poop gets stuck on his fur. Before we had kids, this was at least an occasion to give him a nice, calming sponge bath. Some warm water, a wash cloth, and soap would do the trick. Now I grab a pair of scissors and hack off a clump of his hair. All clean!
Did I mention he sheds? This is not his fault, exactly. But who else to blame when the new baby is covered in dog hair, or the older kids are making gagging noises while watching
because &there&s something in my mouth.&
There&s also all the other stuff, like having to walk him every day, and the fact that he loves to start a manic barking fit just as one of the kids is about to fall asleep. (We bought
that shoots &a harmless burst& of citronella at his face every time he barks. It worked for two days.)
Recently I took Velvel for his annual checkup. He&s 13, does not get enough (any) exercise, and has gained a fair amount of weight in the past few years, as we&ve started doling out the dog treats quite liberally because it&s the only thing that shuts him up. The vet ran some blood tests and called with the results a few days later. Velvel&s liver levels are a little off, she told me, but why don&t we try medicine first before discussing other options. The vet delivered the news gently, as if I might start sobbing at any moment. All I could think was, &I can&t remember if she said liver or kidney.& And then the baby spit up and I had to go.
There are many lessons I&ve learned from my parents, but one in particular I wish I had followed. They didn&t get a dog until my sister and I were grown. They loved him like a dog should be loved until the day he died. He never got less cute to them. I never heard them yell, &GOD WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS UNDER FOOT?& They never regretted him.
I cannot in good conscience tell you every thing I think on the subject of my dog Velvel. Yes, there&s more. I can only say this: To all you young couples, thinking, &We should get a dog!& &I love you, let&s get a dog!& &We&re not ready for kids, but what about a dog?!&&don&t get a dog. Or, if you do get a dog, don&t have kids.
Photography
Greece in Crisis
Photos from a nation struggling with closed banks, empty ATMs, rumors and uncertainty
Juliana Jiménez Jaramillo
Whole Foods Is Sorry It Systematically Lied About Some of Its Prices
Alison Griswold
A Brief History of the Bikini
How the tiny swimsuit conquered America.
Julia Turner
The XX Factor
The Latest Battle for Religious Women: Quran Recitation Apps That Don’t Include Female Voices
Miriam Krule
Culturebox
What Happened at Slate This Week?
Outward writer Bryan Lowder on his very happy week.
J. Bryan Lowder
You Won’t Be Visiting These Abandoned Amusement Parks This July Fourth
G. Teicher
The Digital Demagogue
The Greek prime minister’s faceoff with Europe is something new: a bold, imperfect, high-velocity form of mass democracy made possible by the Internet.
David Auerbach
Bad Astronomy
Do You Want Some REAL Fireworks?
Phil Plait
USA v. Japan: These Six U.S. Stars Were Rejected from Youth Teams. It Made Them Great.
Gwendolyn Oxenham找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 & 发布
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!
我想要唱这首歌人的名字
请登录后再发表评论!求一首歌,歌词里有i love you i love you i love you,全女声独唱,很轻松的调子,唱这句的时候特别婉转_百度知道
求一首歌,歌词里有i love you i love you i love you,全女声独唱,很轻松的调子,唱这句的时候特别婉转
但我真的很爱这首歌,不是节奏感很强的歌,我知道找起来可能很困难。额。是很轻快的调子没记错的话应该是全英文的,谢谢,跪求了
提问者采纳
I Love You
应该系是这首啊~韩文的~你听一下~
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
歌曲:because i love you
歌手:shakin'steven史帝文
if i got down on my knees i'm being with you
if i cross a million oceans just to be with you.
would you ever let me down.
if i climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight.
if i said that i would love you every single night.
would you ever let me down.
well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad,
just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down.
because i love you, love you,
love you so don't let me down.
if i swam the longest river just to call your name.
if i said the way i feel for you would never change.
would you ever fool around.
well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad,...
呵呵,莫非是olivia ong的《A Love Theme》.她得歌很有特色哦,新加坡歌手
不是,谢谢,泪奔 T T
是少女时代SUNNY的.
和XX和的. 你去 音悦台 里去搜I LOVE YOU ILOVE YOU 就有了
难道是莫文蔚的《i miss you》不过不是全英文的。
不是,谢谢,泪奔 T T
Love You Like a Love Song是这首歌吧
I Will Follow Him 修女也疯狂里的曲子?!
che'nelle的baby i love you....一定一定!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询