快乐升级,寒假作业 英语(新目标英语七年级下册a版) 英语不会做

英语假期作业
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 英语升级
发布成功!
扫描二维码,下载手机客户端躺着也能逛圈子,发帖回帖更方便
梁芳嫡&&7岁5个月小女生
&星期三&& 多云转晴& -20℃~~-10℃& 东北风微风& 空气:轻度污染&& & & &周一那天,国学老师给我们每人发了一份【小作家报】版面很新颖,这两日那叫一个爱不释手,寒假作业也顾不上写了,奶奶生气地说我不务正业,我周日还想让妈妈带我去姥姥家住一天呢,看来这作业完不成奶奶是不能允许去滴!上午为了应付奶奶写了几页的寒假作业,奶奶说:写作业是我自己的事情,她不再督促我写了!.........& & & &今天,下午的英语课发了升级考试成绩,周六那天我们进行了升级考试,单词部分有几个不会写,监考老师告诉我还有落下没答的题呢!她哪里知道我是不会才没答,笔试自己觉得有点难度,虽然,临交卷之前把所有的单词都写上了,但也知道不能得满分。结果,成绩发表才知道自己前五名都没排上!带着遗憾升入y6s+!七年级上册寒假作业英语答案_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
七年级上册寒假作业英语答案
七年级上册寒假作业英语答案
P41页一 helicopter abacus ferry ambulance handcuffs purse cycling trainer astronaut二 one hundred and fifty-eighttwo thousand and onefourty-five percentzero point twenty-fivesix point zero threesixty degreesix point fifty-nineone thousand five hundred and seventy-oneone/sixththree/fifthP43页一 play football wash his face play the violin make phone calls to sb.arguing fishing二 (1)1,000、120、852 (2)15、79、17、27、2,005 (3) 3/10、3/5、3/7、7/9 (4) 50%、75% (5)25°、160°(5)0.78、11.45、21.13、57.22、6.5P44页(1)Sun is the only star in our salar system.(2) It gives us heat and light.(3) The moon is just 380,000 kilometers away.(4) It looks much smaller because it is very for away.(5) It takes four years for light to reach us from Alpha Centauri.P45页二 自己填,因为是按自己实际情况回答的问题P47页was/were cooked knew swam got taught leaved felt smelt drove ran thought kept bought began did cost found throught stood spake came gave heard sold hurt saw steal took slept sit met brought flewwoke chose lost read rose woreP48页(1) Wat's your favourite sports?(2) A man steal a purse from a tourist.(3) They did cought the thief.(4) Our class consist of 40 students.(5) I aim the torch at his eye.P49 (横着写)1、 I attend school everyday.I attended church yesterday.I will be attending a concert tomorrow.I have to explain why I am late everyday.I explained the question to her two days ago.I will be explaining the details next week.The thief steals everyday.He stole the wallet last Sunday.They will be stealing the painting tomorrow.She likes to invite people to her house everday.She invited me to her party yesterday.She invited me to her party yesterday.She will be inviting me to her party tomorrow.2、 $75 $60 $15P51-531、The boy went to the recepttion.2、The boy is at the recepttion .3 The boy is far from the recepttion.4、The cat jumped onto the table.5、The cat on the table6、The cat fall off the table.7、It is above the car.8、It is below the car.9、The boy is in front of the car.10、The boy is behind the car.11、The policeman is behind two cars.12、The boy walks into the house.13、The girl is in the house.14、 The boy walks out of the house .The most important qualities:helpful,friendly,kindReasons:I think make friends should care about each other,help each other.Feb 1:to clean up the house and preparFeb 1 till mid night:to dine till 2359 hoFeb 2:get lucky money Feb 2:to pay our senior member of the family visit and wish them a veryFeb 3:To visit our relatives andP54走进大门的右侧是问讯处(formation desk).鹦鹉馆紧挨着问讯处.如果需要饮料或想吃点东西,小吃部(cafeteria)就在鹦鹉馆的后面,所以有些嘈杂.狮虎山与鹦鹉馆相对,狮子在前,老虎在后.斑马在进大门左侧的第一个房子里.大象房正对着大门,而猴山则在挨着大象房的左角侧.袋鼠馆则在鹦鹉馆过去,紧挨着大象房的右角侧.最后,熊山在左侧的狮虎山和猴山之间.P55I always take a shower.I do the homework very oftenI often play footballsometimes I watch the TVI never go shoppingI don't often go to bed early o sometimes I go to bed early1/The largest mammals in the world.2/weight3/White Rhinoceeros4/100 feet long5/8000 pounds6/White RhinoceerosIn new year,my family want to travel,but every one have different ideas.so i look for many books,and i want go to beijin,because i think there is our capital city,i like the Great Wall and the imperial palace.and some food tastes delicious every year,a lot of visitors come to there.I think we have a good travel
我知道你也许为了学习的事情很困扰,有一些题目出得不符合常理了(或者说太实际化了),也许题目太难了(可能是因为平时不太接触这样的题目),但是做任何事情都是有窍门的,可以通过查字典来解决问题,还有一些问题是靠平时多多阅读就可以解决的,我可以推荐几本中英对照的阅读书籍,可能稍微难了一点:那些在飞翔的梦 Those flying dreams;查理与巧克力工厂 Charlie and the chocol...
英语英语:p21
A:dictionary
3、science
C:2、thin...
这什么东西啊
doyoulikebiuesocks肯定回答
我也觉得题目好难,一题没写
抱歉 我也不会做
作业要自己做哦
英语英语:p21
A:dictionary
3、science
C:2、thin...
hell ou ping
第33页xi综合填空
Mike has a good friend.H--name is Carol .SHe
she is out义务教育课程标准实验教材寒假作业 七年级(语文R+数学ZH+科学ZH+英语W+历史与社会R)的参考答案_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
义务教育课程标准实验教材寒假作业 七年级(语文R+数学ZH+科学ZH+英语W+历史与社会R)的参考答案
义务教育课程标准实验教材寒假作业 七年级(语文R+数学ZH+科学ZH+英语W+历史与社会R)的参考答案
你就自己做吧,老师又不检查,即使收起来,也不看。
自己不会做了可以去学校在看别人的……或者问同学,在或者直接给老师打电话,他(她)肯定会告诉你怎么做的当前位置: >>
2014年七年级A寒假作业本答案英语浙江教育出版社
作者:& &发布时间: 16:48:59& &浏览次数:4394
七年级寒假作业参考答案
The 1st Day
一、1. quickly & & & & & & &2. without & & & 3. lose & & & & & &4. second & & & & & & &5. Dream
& & & &6. southwest 7. won & & & & & 8. through & & &9. thousand & & 10. matches
二、1 & 5 &DDBBC & & & & & & 6 & 10 &BCDBA
三、1. doesn&t do any & & & & &2. What is & & & & & & &3. don&t; you&ll & & & & & &&
4. T on & & & & & & & & & 5. How far
四、1 & 5 &ABCBD & & & & & & 6 & 10 &ABCAA
The 2nd Day
一、1. Walkmans & & & & &2. studying & & & & & &3. them & & & & 4. carefully & & 5. mice
& & & &6. sunny & & & & & & & &7. visitors & & & & & & & & & & 8. joining & & & & & & & 9. robbers & & & & & & &10. strong
二、1 & 5 &BACDC & & & & & & 6 & 10 &ACDBB
三、1. happily改为happy & & & & & & & & &2. much too改为too much
3. late前加be & & & & & & & & & & & & & &4. play改为playing & & &
5. to改为for
四、1. A tortoise can live up to 150 years.
2. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
3. What a hard-working student he is!
4. Can you hear the children singing in the classroom?
5. The teacher asks / asked the students to keep away from fire.
五、1 & 5 &ACDBD
The 3rd Day
一、1. surprised & & & & & 2. twentieth & & & & & 3. knives & & & & & & & 4. less & & & & & & & & & 5. chatting
6. healthy & & & & & & & & & & 7. western & & & & & & 8. Children&s & & & & &9. paintings & & & 10. knocking
二、1 & 5 &DCBBA & & & & & & 6 & 10 &BCCAC
三、1. couldn&t wait to call my mother
2. turn left at the first crossing
3. are friendly to children
4. very well
5. It takes about ten hours to take a train
6. we should take another route
7. needn&t / don&t need to / don&t have to get up very early
四、1. interesting & & & & &2. about & & & & & & & & 3. better & & & & & & & &4. watch & & & & 5. too
6. find & & & & & & & & & 7. only & & & & & & & & &8. busy & & & & & & & & 9. But & & & & & & 10. How
The 4th Day
一、1. sick & & & & & &2. thirsty & & & &3. fingers & & & &4. straight & & & & & & &5. until
6. missed & & & &7.brushes & & & 8. foggy & & & & 9. loaves & & & & 10. nearby
二、1 & 5 &CCDDA & & & & & & 6 & 10 &CDBCA
三、1 & 5 &DACFE
四、1. one of the tallest boys
2. help each other
3. Why don&t you / not go to the Palace Museum
4. She didn&t leave until
5. a swimming pool in front of;at the same time
五、1. first & & & & & & & & &2. She even stays with a Chinese family for two days.
3. What do you think of Beijing?/How do you like Beijing?
4. Each of them & & 5. Yes, she does.
The 5th Day
一、1. waiters & & & & & & &2. fortieth & & & & & & &3. shy & & & & & &4. followed & & 5. millions
6. quiet & & & & 7. players & & & & & & &8. lives & & & & & 9. exit & & & 10. France
二、1 & 5 &BBCAC & & & 6 & 10 &BACAD
三、1. T turning on & & & &2. Don&t jump & & & &3. None of & & 4. of
5. Why not
四、1. If she is busy working all day, she shouldn&t keep a dog.
2. We were surprised to hear the news.
3. My cousin has less pocket money than me.
4. It takes half an hour to drive to the nearest town.
5. The museum is north-west of our school.
五、1 & 5 &BDCBC & & &6 & 10 &CADCD
The 6th Day
一、 1. third & & & & & & & &2. had & & & & & &3. himself & & & & & & &4. different & & 5. frightened
6. is going to rain & 7. watching & &8. to meet & & & & & & &9. join & & & & & &10. is reading
二、1 & 5 &DDDAC & & & & & &6 & 10 &CAABA
三、1. reading &2. with & & & 3. H is & 4. What&s; made of
5. What a beautiful dress & & & & & & & & & & 6. How far & & & & & & 7. don&t think we will
四、One possible version:
Dear friends,
& & I&m going to have a birthday party next Sunday. I&ll have the party in a restaurant called Sunshine Restaurant near Huaihai Road. To get to the restaurant, you need to take the No. 1 bus to Huaihai Road. Walk along Huaihai Road to the traffic lights. Then turn right and you&ll see the restaurant. I hope you will come.
I&m looking forward to seeing you then.
The 7th Day
一、1. differences & & & & 2. journey & & & & & & &3. guide & & & & &4. fields & & & 5. Noodles
6. Theatre & & & & & & &7. country & & & & & & 8. sharing & & & & & & & &9. examples & 10. exercising
二、1 & 5 &BACCB & & & 6 & 10 &CBADC
三、1. on a bike & & 2. best & & 3. Which boy &4. instead of playing & & & 5. to walk
四、1. Who lives next to your home?
2. We are going to show you the works of art from the 1940s.
3. Mother asks me not to wear long boots in summer.
4. A garden is the best place to grow flowers.
5. Is the tie made of silk or cotton?
五、1. cleverest & & & & & 2. think & & & & & & & & 3. talk & & & & & & & & & 4. wants & & & & & & & 5. child
6. sounds & & & & & & &7. understands & & & 8. different & & & & & &9. way & & & & & 10. question
The 8th Day
一、1. rainy 2. wooden 3. us 4. called 5. second 6. baths 7. easily 8. riding 9. really 10. put
二、1-5 &CDAAC &6-10 &DABAC
三、1. may know 2. cost him 3. How much 4. the way to 5. What/How about
四、1-4 &ACDB
The 9th Day
一、1. be & & & & & & & & & & 2. watch & & & & 3. her & & & & & & 4. leaves & & & & 5. sounds
6. interested & &7. friendly & & & & & & &8. first & & & & & &9. lying & & & & & 10. colourful
二、1 & 5 &CCBDA & & &6 & 10 &BADDC & &11 & 12 &AB
三、1. important to walk the dog
2. cam stopped talking
3. teach me to sing
4. to live in a house with three bathrooms
5. are going to have a farewell party
四、1 & 5 &BDADA & 6 & 10 &BDCDD
The 10th Day
一、1. Palace & & & & & & & 2. underground & & & & & & 3. grows & & & & & & & 4. routes & & & & 5. neck
6. upstairs & & & & & & 7. monitor & & & & & & & & & &8. crossroads & & & &9. afraid & & & & 10. tries
二、1 & 5 &DBACB & & & & & & 6 & 10 &DCDDB
三、1. turning on the right & & & & & 2. how I can & 3. W work harder&
4. W go & & & & & & & & & & & & & &5. don&t think you should get any
四、1. The printer is between the computer and the lamp.
2. Suzhou is a good place to visit.
3. The robbers in police uniform are getting into the wooden house quickly.
4. I hope it won&t rain tomorrow.
5. Why don&t you play badminton with us?
6. It often rains here. We have to take an umbrella with us.
五、One possible version:
& & The giraffe is one of the tallest animals in the world. It can be up to 5.5 metres tall. It has a small head. Its legs and neck are very long. It weighs about 800 kilograms, but it can run very fast. It only eats vegetables. It often eats leaves from the trees,too. It doesn&t have to drink water for months. It&s an amazing animal.
The 11th Day
一、1. arrived & & & & & 2. northwest & & & 3. dislikes & & 4. through & & & & &5. watch
6. necessary & & & 7. travelling & & &8. weight & & &9. problem & & & & &10. holding
二、1 & 5 &ABBDC & & &6 & 10 &ABDBA
三、1. looks / looked after / takes care of the babies
2. meet a shall we
3. thinks of others first
4. something strange in the sky
5. have a picnic with your friends
四、1 & 5 &BDACC
The 12th Day
一、1. usual & & & & & &2. getting & & & & & 3. itself & & & &4. quietly & & & & 5. following
6. wrote & & & & & 7. died & & & & & & 8. him & & & & & & 9. playing & & & 10. stop
二、1 & 5 &DAACD & & &6 & 10 &ACADA
三、1. How pleasant & & 2. the same age as &3. heard from & & & & 4. may be & & & & & &
5. How often does & & & & 6. How did
四、1. You shouldn&t leave your pet alone at home for a long time.
2. You will get better grades if you tries / do your best.
3. He was surprised to see us on the street yesterday.
4. He has much money, but he has few friends.
5. Are you sure the old man can live up to one hundred years old?
五、1. wrote & & & & & & & &2. interesting & & & & &3. When & & & & 4. clean & & & & &5. forks
6. eat & & & & & & & & & &7. surprised & & & & & 8. wrong & & & &9. piece & & & & &10. laugh
The 13th Day
一、1. feeds & & & & & & & & 2. weigh & & & & & & & &3. else & & & & & &4. won & & & & & 5. dying
6. twelfth & & & & & & & & & & 7. corner & & & & & &8. alone & & & & 9. ability & & & & 10. Thousands
二、1 & 5 &DBCAD & & &6 & 10 &DCADC
三、1. himself & & & & & & & & & & 2. careless & & & & & & 3. made & & & & &4. rush & & & & & 5. noisily
6. visiting & & & & & & &7. interesting & & & & &8. grew & & & & &9. cross & & & & &10. wrote
四、1. We were surprised and puzzled.
2. 如果一个女士过了40岁,或者即便是她有了80岁,她总是过她39岁的生日。
3. twenties&
4. They usually have their &real& birthday when they are below 20.
The 14th Day
一、1. safety & & & & 2. sandwiches & & & & & & 3. worried & & & & & & 4. unhelpful & & & & &5. parents&&
6. forgot & & & & & & & 7. careless & & & & & & & & 8. arrives & & & & & & 9. sitting & & & & & & &10. flew
二、1 & 5 &DBDBC & & &6 & 10 &DBABA
三、1. bites people
2. less time on my homework
3. change the water in the fish tank once a week & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
4. climb to the failed
5. knows a lot
四、1 & 5 &BDDAA & 6 & 10 &BCCAB
The 15th Day
一、1. frightens & & & & & &2. neighbour&s & & & 3. once & & & & & & &4. grateful & & & & & & &5. thinnest
& & & &6. pity & & & & & & & 7. fell & & & & & & & & & 8. appear & & & & & & &9. routes & & & & & & & & & & &10. repeat
二、1 & 5 &DDBDA & & &6 & 10 &CCACC
三、1. How much & & & & 2. old enough &3. shall we & & & & & 4. with
5. Don&t make & & & &6. is different from
7. Is it necessary for me to study Japanese well?
8. She is not afraid to go out alone at night any more.
四、One possible version:
& & My favourite pet is a dog. Its name is Sporty and it is two years old.
& & Sporty has long, white fur and black paws. It has big eyes. It is (a little) fat and weighs about 3 kilograms. Usually it eats dog food, but it likes meat most and it likes drinking milk, too. It is very clever,friendly and quiet. I enjoy walking it in the park after dinner. I love it very much.
The 16th Day
一、1. popular & & & & & & &2. enough & & & & & & & & & & 3. exchange & & & & & 4. kitchen & & & & & & &5. music
& & & &6. Saturday & & & & & &7. information & & & &8. finish & & & & & & & & 9. juice & & & & & 10. Frogs
二、1 & 5 &BBADD & & & & & & 6 & 8 &ACD
三、1. Can you teach me how to play the piano?
& & & &2. He likes sleeping with the windows open.
& & & &3. You spend less time studying than he.
& & & &4. Thank you for telling me about it.
& & & &5. Daniel chooses trainers because they are comfortable.
四、1. on & & & & & & &2. for & & & & & & 3. about & & & & &4. around & & & &5. with & & & & & 6. on/about
7. with & & & & & 8. over
五、1-5 &ADCDA & 6-10 &ABCDB
The 17th Day
一、1. boring & & & & & & & 2. change & & & & & & &3. hate & & & & &4. heard & & & & &5. because
& & & &6. hungry & & & & & & & & & & 7. crossing & & 8. price & & & & 9. teeth & & & & & 10. waiting
二、1 & 5 &DCABC & & &6 & 10 &DBCAC
三、1. 70-years-old改为70-year-old & & & & & & & & & & & &2. puts 改为put
& & & &3. it改为them & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 4. climb改为climbing
& & & &5. hear 改为hearing & & & & & & & & & & & 6. better改为well & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
7. the other改为another
四、1. Amy wants to be a dancer when she grows up.
& & & &2. I can&t wait to show you around my new school.
& & & &3. It&s not difficult to teach a parrot to say &Good morning&.
& & & &4. Do you know what happened to him yesterday?
& & & &5. He would like to live in a 100-metre-tall building.
五、1 & 4 DBCD
The 18th Day
一、1. walks & & & & & & & 2. ourselves & & & & & 3. meaning & & &4. sister&s & & & & & & &5. felt
& & & &6. really & & & &7. tired & & & & & & & 8. flying & & & & 9. food & & &10. shoppers
二、1 & 5 &DACCD & & &6 & 10 &BCDBC
三、1. have to cross the river
& & & &2. teach me to sing Beijing opera
& & & &3. stand up by himself
& & & &4. sleep with their eyes closed
& & & &5. leave the stove on
& & & &6. Reading books in the sun is
& & 7. Most of the time
四、1 & 5 DCCDB & & & &6 & 10 BAABD
The 19th Day
一、1. tortoise & & & & & & & & & & 2. noisily & & & & 3. award & & & & & &4. trouble & & & &5. feathers
& & & &6. scientist & & & & & & 7. footbridge & & 8. fighting & & & 9. match & & & 10. entrance
二、1 & 5 &BCCBC & & & 6 & 10 &AACCD
三、1. impolite & & & & & & 2. quickly & & & & & & & & & & 3. yourselves &4. activities & & 5. helping
& & & &6. to go & & & & & & & & 7. rains & & & & & & & & &8. to arrive & & &9. are cleaning 10. travelling
四、1. He was a doctor.
& & & &2. by boat / in a small boat.
& & & &3. fish and plants from the sea
& & & &4. hot, tired and quite ill, but he was still alive.
& & & &5. people could live on sea water and not die
The 20th Day
一、1. snacks & & & &2. Mine & & & & &3. drawer & & & & & & &4. twentieth & &5. fell
& & & &6. likely & & & & 7. follow & & & &8. pollution & & 9. collecting & &10. better
二、1 & 5 &DCADB & & &6 & 10 &ABBAB
三、1. Don&t feed & & & & 2. an 18-metre-long & & & & & & &3. wasn&t able to & &4. How often does
& & & &5. to take care of
四、1. My mother often asks me not to play computer games in the evening.
& & & &2. You may burn yourself if you aren&t careful with matches.
& & & &3. She isn&t afraid of snakes any more.
& & & &4. It took them over/more than six hours to put out the fire yesterday.
& & & & Or: They spent over six hours putting out the fire yesterday.
& & & &5. It&s not polite to make much noise in the library.
五、One possible version:
Best Youth Award for Lu Yi
We would like to recommend Li Feng for this year&s Best Youth Award.
Li Feng is very kind and helpful. He does everything carefully.
Last Saturday, Li Feng saw a girl crying in a supermarket. When he knew that she couldn&t find her mother, he bought some chocolate and a teddy bear for her at once. Then he took the girl to her home with the policeman&s help,
We&ll be very happy if he can get this award. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
& & Yours faithfully
The 21st Day
一、1. capital & & & &2. tricks & & & & 3. weighed & & &4. cashier & & & & & &5. tooth
& & & &6. fond & & & & & 7. lucky & & & & &8. own & & & & & 9. goldfish & & & & & 10. cartons
二、1 & 5 &DCCAB & & & & & & 6 & 10 &CBDAC
三、1. an & & & &2. The & & & &3. 不填; the & & & & &4. a & & & & & & & & &5. an
& & & &6. T the & & &7. 不填 & 8. 不填; the
四、1. I&m excited to hear from my parents.
& & & &2. It&s necessary for the children to learn English well.
& & & &3. Thank you for looking after my dog.
& & & &4. It&s not polite to come in without knocking at the door.
& & & &5. They spent five hours putting out the fire.
五、1. places 2. usually 3. address 4. real 5. nobody 6. practice/practise &7. they 8. but 9. know
10. friends
The 22nd Day
一、1. golden & & & & & &2. quickly & & & & & & & & &3. noisy & & & & &4. earliest & & & &5. fifth
& & & &6. dangerous & & & & &7. buildings & & & & & &8.writing & & & &9. cheerful & & &10. yourselves
二、1 & 5 &BDDAC & & & & & & 6 & 8 &BCD
三、1. What important information & & & & & & & & 2. H weigh
& & & &3. W do & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 4. instead of & & & & & & & & & & & & 5. does it take
四、1. It&s important to be careful with fire.
& & & &2. The 12-year-old boy is crazy about playing computer games.
& & & &3. The ninth student in the photo is the tallest.
& & & &4. The students didn&t stop talking until the teacher came in.
五、1 & 5 B A B C D
The 23rd Day
一、1. cook & & & & &2. tennis & & & & 3. memory & & & & & & 4. polite & & & & & & & & 5. anywhere & & &&
& & & &6. while & & & 7. worried & & &8. practicing & & & & &9. cleverest & & & & & &10. searching
二、1 & 5 &BBCDC & & &6 & 10 &ABCBA
三、1. It takes about twenty minutes to get to the nearest town.
& & & &2. Mr. Wu and Neil are going to start a campfire.
& & & &3. Did you go to the Funny World Museum yesterday?
& & & &4. Anything could happen to her at that moment.
& & & &5. It is a very good friend but it is sometimes very lazy!
四、1. quietly改为quiet & & & & & & &2. pass改为past & & & & & 3. open改为on
& & & &4. 把the去掉 & & & & & & & & & & & & & &5. will改为won&t & & & & 6. have改为be
& & & &7. none改为no & & & & & & & & & &8. close改为closed & & & 9. loafs改为loaves
& & & &10. join前加to
五、One possible version:
I will never forget one thing in my life. One day in July, 2008, when I was going back home from school, I heard someone shouting, &Help, help&. I looked around and saw there was a little girl in the river. At that time, a young man ran over and jumped into the river. The little girl was saved.
I think this young man is very brave. We should all learn from him.
The 24th Day
一、1. newspapers 2. running 3. ninth 4. easily 5. none 6. laughing 7. hard-working 8. north
二、1 & 5 &DCADB &6 & 8 &BCD
三、1. There are some Walkmans in the shop. 2. What must 3. to make 4. D look
5. for you to
四、1 & 5 &DJAIF &6 & 10 &BGCEH
五、1. We will go for a walk instead of going swimming.
2. This film isn&t as interesting as that one.
3. My father told me Beijing is the capital of China when I was young.
4. Li Ming is showing us around the Palace Museum.
5. Make sure the door and the window(s) are closed when you leave home.
六、One possible version:
Dear Mr Sun,
& &I would like to recommend Sandy for this year&s Best Singer.
& &Sandy is a member of the Music Club in our school. She is good at singing and dancing. She can learn to sing a new song in a short time. She can sing very well. She keeps practising singing for two hours every day.
& &Sandy is also friendly and cheerful. She works hard. She is thoughtful and she often organize our class activities.
We all think that Sandy is the most suitable person to get the award. We hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
The 25th day
一、1. shelves 2. models 3. geography 4. burnt 5. lives 6. museum 7. least 8. ordered
二、1. to laugh 2. not to follow 3. to learn 4. made 5. meet
三、1 & 5 &CBCAC &6 & 8 &BBC
四、1. theirs 2. We; our 3. H his 4. ours 5. It; my
五、1 & 5 & CBCAB&
The 26th day
一、1. seat 2. elderly 3. stones &4. chips 5. happily 6. kicking 7. opposite 8. knocking
二、1. having 2. to get 3. began 4. walking 5. not to give 6. singing 7. doesn& will &play 8. swim
三、1 & 6 &ADDABC
四、1. on/buying 2. shall we 3. don& is 4. How interesting 5. Is there anything
五、1. The children are raising money for Project Hope.
2. It takes about three hours to travel from Nanjing to Shanghai by train.
3. Did you hear from Tom yesterday? / Did you receive a letter from Tom yesterday?
4. There is less water in this glass than in that one.
5. Turn right at the second turning and you will see it on your left.
六、1 & 4 &CCBA
The 27th day
一、1. least & & & & &2. waiting & & & & & 3. meaning & & & & &4. fiftieth & & & 5. sitting &
6. lying & & & &7. printer & &8. different
二、1. It&s改为Its & & & & & & & & & & & & & &2. many改为much & & & & & & &3. town改为towns
4. Elephant改为An elephant & & & &5. have改为with
四、1 & 5 &BCDDB
五、1 & 5 &GDAFC
六、1 & 5 &ACBDB & & &6 & 10 &ADCDB
三、(略)
The 28th Day
一、1. at present/at the moment & & & & & & & & & & & &2. need help with one&s homework
& & & 3. be north of & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &4. turn left into the Park Road
5. stop to do sth. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &6. the way to the railway station
7. be crazy about doing sth. & & & & & & & & & & & 8. give one&s seat to others on a bus
9. know a lot about Chinese history & & & & &&
10. the cleverest animal of all
二、1. How many & & & &2. How much & & & &3. How much & & & &4. How many & & & &5. How much
三、1. scarves & & &2. second & & & 3. live & & 4. following & 5. well&
6. stationery & 7. learned & & & 8. teeth & 9. once & & & 10. preparing
四、1 & 5 &DCDAC & & 6 & 8 &ADB
五、1. D改为next Sunday & & & & 2. B改为for & & & & & & & & & & & 3. D改为fly a kite & & &
4. D改为taxi & & & & & & & & & & &5. C改为may be
六、 1. talk to/ over/on
2. picture/vision
4. picture/vision phone
5. We can buy something in the shop without leaving home. (答案不唯一)
The 29th Day
一、1. seasons 2. grows 3. with 4. along 5. Everybody/Everyone 6. robbers 7. closed 8. sunny
二、1 & 5 &CDABC & & 6 & 8 &BBD
三、1 & 5 &GCFEA
四、1. nine hundred and sixty-eight
2. one thousand and thirty-four
3. twenty thousand, one hundred and fifty-seven
4. three hundred and forty thousand, eight hundred and seventy-eight
5. six million, eight hundred thousand and forty-nine
五、A) 1. crossing 2. safely & & & & & & & 3. as & & & & & & &4. useful & & & & & & & &5. stop
6. same & & &7. should & & & 8. difficult & & &9. walking & & &10. young
B) 1. Overhead bridges.
2. They should use an overhead bridge.
3. Because the old people may find it a little difficult to climb up and down the steps.
4. To make people cross roads safely and stop accidents from happening.
The 30th Day
一、1. north & & & & 2. northwest 3. west & & & & &4. southwest 5. south
二、1. to have & & &2. to live & & & &3. listening & & 4. Don&t read
5. to see & & & & & & & 6. playing & & & 7. A writing & & & & & & & & & & 8. To walk
三、1. first & & & & & 2. second & & & 3. third & & & & &4. fourth & & & & & & & 5. fifth
6. sixth & & & & &7. seventh & & &8. eighth & & & & & & & 9. ninth & & & & 10. tenth
11. twelfth & & 12. twentieth 13. twenty-first 14. fortieth 15. ninetieth
四、1 & 5 &GCJAI &6 & 10 &BDEFH
五、1. tomorrow &2. didn&t; until &3. How slowly &4. Which boy 5. D or
The 31st Day
一、1 & 5 &CDBBA &6 & 8 &DCA
二、1. on 2. During/In 3. at 4. between 5. like 6. over 7. about 8. through
三、1. Teachers& 2. amazing 3. rabbits 4. planning 5. garden 6. favourite 7. plate 8. saved
9. alone 10. called
四、1. are both &2. W keep 3. H can 4. D any 5. instead of going
五、1. Simon hurt his leg(s) and he stayed in hospital for two months.
2. We must keep quiet in the library.
3. Do you know what happened to her just now?
4. Guilin is a good place to visit, but it often rains.
5. I don&t think she will come back tonight.
六、One possible version:
Dear Principal,
I&d like to recommend Peter for this year&s Best Student Award.
& & Peter is a clever and cheerful boy. He is very thoughtful and can plan everything very well.
He is also hard-working, so he is good at all his lessons.
& & Peter is warm, friendly and helpful. When his classmates have trouble in their everyday
studies and life, he often helps them.
& & Besides, Peter likes sports. He is good at running and swimming.
& & Everyone in our class thinks Peter is the most suitable person to get the award. We&ll be
very happy if he can get it.
& & Daniel
Monitor of Class 1, Grade 7
The 32nd Day
一、1 & 5 &CADBE &6 & 10 &GJIFH
二、1. are改为is &2. hear改为hearing 3. our改为us 4. very改为much 5. 去掉to
三、1 & 5 &ADBBA &6 & 8 &BAB
四、1. quietly 2. himself 3. bookshelves 4. differences 5. interested
五、1. doesn&t belong to 2. H take 3. you mustn&t/you can&t 4. can speak 5. how to solve
六、1. but 2. travel 3. school 4. information 5. back 6. above 7. more 8. study 9. stories 10. luck
The 33rd Day
一、1. hospital & & & 2. danger & & 3. stick & 4. unhappy & & & & &5. organizing
二、1. lay 2. rains 3. will lose 4. travels 5. talking 6. dancing 7. will be 8. Is; having&
9. himself 10. to learn
三、 1. C改为your & & 2. B改为cross & & & & & &3. C改为open & & &4. B改为carefully & & &&
5. A改为anything unusual
四、1. We should give our seats to the old people on a bus.
2. She always thinks of others before herself.
3. My father likes watching goldfish swim around.
4. Can you tell me the way to Sunshine Park?
5. The ninth student on the name list is the tallest.
五、1. instead of staying 2. It& exercise 3. as easy as 4. to walk to 5. more from
六、1 & 4 &BBAD
The 34th Day
一、1. eating/having & & 2. armchair & & & & & 3. owners & & &4. blanket & & &5. happened
6. strange & & & & & & 7. another & & &8. inviting
二、1. An; the & & & 2. the & & &3. T the & & 4. / & & 5. /; the & 6. /; the & 7. the
三、1. asked 2. is going to be & & 3. made 4. Is; doing & &5. drawing
四、1 & 5 &BCCCD & & &6 & 10 &BADDD
五、1. with & & 2. H are there & & 3. What interesting work
4. was he & & & 5. you
六、1 & 5 &CADBA &6 & 10 &BDBCC
The 35th Day
一、1. twice 2. was 3. Suddenly 4. introduction 5. differences 6. third 7. itself 8. thoughtful &
二、1. make friends with sb. 2. borrow sth. from sb. 3. the capital of & &4. a 50-metre-long swimming pool &5. be close to 6. not & until 7. drive to the zoo 8. stop to do sth. 9. all over the world 10. raise money for Project Hope
三、1 & 5 &BABDD &6 & 8 &DAC
四、1 & 5 &BCDEA
五、1. fish sleep with their eyes open 2. in hospital 3. next to 4. A at least 5. live up to 100 years old
六、1. aren&t they 2. is he 3. aren&t they 4. aren&t there 5. can he 6. does she 7. will you
8. did they 9. did she 10. didn&t you
七、1 & 5 &BDDBC&
The 36th Day
一、1. lifestyle 2. matches 3. earth 4. edge 5. seldom 6. even 7. worse
8. brave 9. tourists 10. police
二、1 & 5 &DBCCB &6 & 8 &ACC
三、1. What / How 2. What a / How 3. How / What a 4. How / What an 5. How
四、1 & C &2 & E &3 & A &4 & B &5 & D
五、1. happily改为happy &2. noisy改为noise 3. 去掉第一个the 4. others改为others&
5. a改为an
The 37th Day
一、1. minute 2. match 3. mind 4. prefer 5. free 6. expensive 7. fancy 8. pretty 9. cost
10. shopkeepers
二、1. some 2. any 3. any 4. any 5. some
三、1 & 5 &BBCDB &6 & 10 &BDCAD
四、1. China is one of the biggest countries in the world.
2. ― How much does this pair of shoes cost? ― Eighty yuan.
3. Most of the time, I like to stay at home alone.
4. You mustn&t put anything hot into the dustbin.
5. If you want to keep healthy, make sure to do some exercise every day.
五、(A) 1 & 4 &AEDB
& & (B) 1. At the weekend. & &2. By car. & & 3. Kitty.
The 38th Day
一、1. bank 2. crossing 3. decide 4. choosing 5. message 6. minutes& 7. pollution 8. weight
9. danger 10. cleverest
二、(答案不唯一,仅供参考)
1. There is a lamp on the table.
2. There are two pictures and a clock on the wall.
3. Is there a book in Jim&s left hand?
4. Under the bed, there is a football and a pair of trainers.
5. Are there any books on the desk?
6. There is a computer beside the books
三、1. to take turns &2. can&t wait to &3. are friendly 4. looking after 5. went to the Great Wall
四、1. How often does &2. best 3. D go &4. How happily 5. made of wool
6. weren&t they
五、1. B改为she is 2. D改为look after 3. D改为some time4. A改为is 5. A改为How many times 6. B改为carefully
六、1 & 5 &CABDA & 6 & 10 &CDABA
The 39th Day
一、1. up 2. down 3. round 4. beside 5. across 6. along 7. above 8. through
二、1. travelling 2. happened 3. are starting 4. to look 5. to finish 6. to learn 7. singing
8. to read 9. speaking
三、1 & 5 &DCABA &6 & 8 &BDB
四、1. I&m very interested in watching NBA games.
2. After listening to the report, we learned how to look after them.
3. My younger sister is afraid of going out alone at night.
4. Don&t leave the lights on when there is nobody in the classroom.
5. Heilong Jiang is in the north-east of China.
五、1. boss/master
2. It&s time for bed.
或 Sandy, you&ve watched too much TV for one night.
或Sandy, stand up straight.
或Sandy, you must try your best to make your handwriting better.
3. I&m worried. (凡是表明&我&持怀疑或反对态度的答案均可得分)
4. 她说我总是把她看成孩子,而我也不想看到她朝我发火。
5. 此题为主观题,凡合理的答案均可得分。例如:No, I don&t think so, because she is too young and inexperienced. 或 Yes, I think so. If she has problems, she can ask Mrs White for help.
The 40th Day
一、1. dancers 2. swim 3. forty-ninth 4. mine 5. send 6. interesting 7. carefully
二、1 & 6 &CAAABD
三、1. noise改为noisy 2. eat改为eats 3. go前加 to 4. much改为many 5. meet改为meeting
四、1. H stay 2. It is important 3. are some shoe shops 4. What a
5. M needn&t
五、1. at 2. for 3. about 4. like 5. of 6. to 7. in 8. with
六、1 & 5 &ABDAB &6 & 10 &DACDB
上一篇:&&&&下一篇:
Copyright &2015 &&
All Right Reserved.