求帮忙,一起做作业英语网站作业

求翻译英语 帮帮忙 _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译英语 帮帮忙
求翻译英语 帮帮忙&
位于加州的Oakland高中搬到了一栋新的楼层.这是一件好事, 但是学生们和老师们似乎不太满意.他们发现到这一栋楼层有一股强烈的味道, 差不多一半的人开始感觉到头痛和喉咙痛, 甚至还感觉到疲惫.这些症状在周末消失了.专家来到了调查引起这些症状的起因, 最后他们发现到了原来这一栋楼层会对于呼吸系统造成危害.他们很惊喜地发现到原来是图书馆里的书架引起了这一件事! 这几个书架是由化学物品联合造成的.这只是城市中的其中一种环境问题-- 空气污染.人民数多年来都非常担忧他们的环境问题, 而政府也想尽办法捐款以净化城市的空气, 可是我们还是发现到了我们其实也在呼吸不新鲜的空气.最近的调查显示: 室内污染比室外污染严重得多.因此, 请时常保持窗户敞开, 并且减少留在窗门紧闭不通风的环境内.求帮忙,英语 _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求帮忙,英语
求帮忙,英语&
1 Where is the girl She is behind the door .2 What are they doing They are having class .
where is the girl?she is behind the door
Where is the girl?She is behind the door.What are they doing?They are reading.求英语达人帮忙指导作文.十万火急!假如你叫李华,你和笔友Jane互寄了全家的合影.JANE看了合影后来信问为什么你没有兄弟姐妹.请用英语回信说明情况,内容包括以下几点:原因:1、中国人口_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语达人帮忙指导作文.十万火急!假如你叫李华,你和笔友Jane互寄了全家的合影.JANE看了合影后来信问为什么你没有兄弟姐妹.请用英语回信说明情况,内容包括以下几点:原因:1、中国人口
求英语达人帮忙指导作文.十万火急!假如你叫李华,你和笔友Jane互寄了全家的合影.JANE看了合影后来信问为什么你没有兄弟姐妹.请用英语回信说明情况,内容包括以下几点:原因:1、中国人口增长过快.2、二十世纪八十年代开始实行计划生育.3、大部分中国家庭是独生子女.看法:1、能受到好的教育,父母关爱更多.2、孤独、自私,生活能力差,建议多交朋友
Dear Pen Pal JaneI am glad to receive your letter.I am very happy to see the photo of your family .In the letter,you ask why I do not have brothers and sisters.It is because of China's population growth too fast.In the twentieth century eighties began to practice family planning.Moreover,the majority of Chinese families have only one child.so I have no other brothers and sisters.In my view the family has a child can be subjected to a better education.also be able to get more parents care.However,in general they will be more lonely child,selfish and less capable of living life.If they want to change these,they should be making new friends.What do you think?look forward to receiving your letterPen pal Li Hua英语作业,高分求帮忙_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
英语作业,高分求帮忙
被浏览38次
10. – Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver?– ( ). A. Don't worry about meB. Just stay in bed and have a good restC. There must be something wrongD. Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy满分:2 分
11. – Is there anything serious, doctor?– ( ). A. I'm going to have another check-upB. The results of the blood test are wrongC. No. Just stay in bed and drink more waterD. Yes. You can go home tomorrow满分:2 分
12. She has brought( )two children by herself. A. 不填B. upC. onD. away满分:2 分
13. – Could you tell me where Mr. Lake is?– ( ). A. From EnglandB. At the officeC. He's workingD. He's very busy满分:2 分
14. – Joe will come to the party at Jane and Ian's, won't he?– ( ). A. Oh, yeah, 1 forgotB. It's at 8 o'clockC. Yeah, he's bringing his cousin, SandyD. Yeah, it's a nice party满分:2 分
15. – David, you've been losing your temper over nothing lately.– ( ). A. I haven’t been getting much sleep eitherB. You’d better not push yourself too hard, or you’ll get sickC. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have blown up like thatD. You’d better do exercises regularly满分:2 分
16. – What do you find difficult in learning English?– ( ). A. Listening and speakingB. Don't be afraid of difficultiesC. Learning English is usefulD. Don't be disappointed满分:2 分
17. – Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?– ( ). A. That's fine, thank youB. Yes, pleaseC. Take a seatD. Of course not满分:2 分
18. The problem is( )by pollution. A. causedB. becauseC. dueD. because of满分:2 分
19. – Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you.– ( ). A. There's no problemB. It's a pleasureC. That's quite all rightD. I didn't realize that满分:2 分
采纳率:44%
10、D因为他问的是:你今天感觉好些了吗?是一般疑问句,要用yes/no回答。A、B排除,C说的是NO,但后面又有只是(just)有些矛盾。
11、C一般疑问句,用yes/no回答,A、B排除,问的是:有什么地方严重吗,医生?D矛盾了
12、B brought是bring的过去式,bring up是抚养的意思
13、B问的是:Lake先生在哪儿?
14、C 问的是:难道他不来吗?首先回答来还是不来(yes/no回答),回答前后要一致。
15、B说的是你最近没有发脾气
16A问的是你发现学英语有什么困难吗?
17、D问的是你会不会介意我打开窗有一个新的视野?yes/no回答
18、D because by短语 因为
19、C说的是:抱歉,我无意打扰到您C是没关系,A是这没问题,B是这是我的荣幸,D是我没有意识到这一点
希望能帮到你 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到: