你和两个朋友谈论一些已经做过的事,做的时间,你汇报有声下吧 免费下载mp3.英语作文

英语作文 场景1:刚放完国庆长假,你和你的朋友在谈论假期中发生的事情.场景2:你快过生日了,邀请你的朋友们参加聚会,朋友们问你想要什么生日礼物._百度作业帮
英语作文 场景1:刚放完国庆长假,你和你的朋友在谈论假期中发生的事情.场景2:你快过生日了,邀请你的朋友们参加聚会,朋友们问你想要什么生日礼物.
英语作文 场景1:刚放完国庆长假,你和你的朋友在谈论假期中发生的事情.场景2:你快过生日了,邀请你的朋友们参加聚会,朋友们问你想要什么生日礼物.
The National Day"Oct,1 of every year is our National Day.Today is Oct 1st,2012 and is also our National Day.It is a important festival in China.The Five- Star Flag is flying high in the sky of the Tian'anmen Square.And we can have a eight-- days holiday.During the holiday,people can go to some places of interest for visiting.On the early morning of the 1st day,I had my breakfast quickly with my family,and then went shopping outside with my several friends.After lunch,I went to the park and played badminton with my younger brother.I had planed to travel to some places of interest but youcan see so many people ,so many cars,and traffic jam everywhere ,so I spent the holiday at home.I got together with my family to enjoy the moonlight,discussed some interesting topics,talked about the legends such as "ChangEr".Of course,I didn't forget to do my homework.According to plan,I did my homework everyday,so I think I had a good time and I am very happy. And I wish everyone has a happy holiday.汉语对照:每年的10月,1日是我们的国庆日.今天是,2012年的10月1日,也是我们的国庆节.在中国这是一个重要的节日.五星国旗在天安门广场上空中高高飘扬.我们可以有一个8天的假期.节日期间,人们可以去一些名胜古迹参观.在第一天的清晨,我和家人很快就吃完了早餐,然后和我的几个朋友去购物.午饭后,我去了公园,和我的弟弟和打羽毛球.我本来打算前往一些有趣的地方,但看到人多,车多,到处都塞车,所以我就在家度假了.我和家人一起欣赏月光,讨论了一些有趣的话题,谈了一些传奇故事,例如“长娥奔月”.当然,我没有忘记做功课.根据计划,每天我都做作业的,所以我过得很愉快,也很开心.我也祝所有的人节日快乐!" 2,I am exciting because I am going to enjoy my friend's birthday party very soon.But one thing I am confusing about is the gift that to my dear friend.Maybe,he/she would be rather better given the value things than the wishes.And I think over that for a long time before this.Oh yes,doesn't he/she loves to swim?Ok,I will buy a good quality swiming underwear for him/her---he/she must be much more sexy to wear this,oh come on let it attack our eyes,though he/she already has a strong and sexy body!That is a good idea!Just do it!Happy birthday!100分求写简单英语作文!100字!昨天你收到朋友Tom的来信,Tom在来信中问你暑假有什么打算。假设你是李明,请你给Tom写一封回信,告诉他你的计划。 &br/&回信应包括以下一些要点:1假期你准备做的一件有意义的事;2做这件事的理由(不少于两条);3为做这件事,你应该做哪些准备?
100分求写简单英语作文!100字!昨天你收到朋友Tom的来信,Tom在来信中问你暑假有什么打算。假设你是李明,请你给Tom写一封回信,告诉他你的计划。 回信应包括以下一些要点:1假期你准备做的一件有意义的事;2做这件事的理由(不少于两条);3为做这件事,你应该做哪些准备?
dear tom,how are you!i'm very happy to hear from you. everything is going well with me, and since summer holiday is coming, i've already had a good plan.in the first two weeks,i'd like to finish my homework first, because i wouldn't have fun if i still had a lot of homework to do. and then, i'm going to travel around,taking photoes and making some new frinds. you know,i like the feeling of freedom,and breathing fresh air out of this city.by the way, i'd be very happy if you want to join me.there will be much more fun to have one more person with me.best wishes.write me soon.
li ming我刚刚自己写的,你改一下每句的首字母大写就OK了。黄秀贤王秀贤
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:) 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
我会去告诉他我的方法和思路
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 有声下吧ysx8 的文章

随机推荐