what do you likeaccount for..还是how do you account for

Enter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)
HelpHelpCommunity input helps improve eBay's Help pages.
Searching & researchingBidding & buyingSelling & seller feesPayment & shippingFeedbackMembership & account
In this article
We work hard to help make sure that your account information stays safe, including working with you to help protect your account against unauthorized use. If you think someone has gained access to your eBay username and password, start by securing your account. If someone has bought or sold items using your account, report the account theft.
Tip: Before changing your account information or reporting account theft, check with family members and others to verify that they didn’t use your account.
Secure your account
If you suspect that someone knows your username and password, change your account information and take steps to secure your identity.
Try to sign into your eBay account.If you can't sign in, . If your account has been used without your permission, we'll work with you to secure your account. We'll request that you change your password and may place a temporary hold on your account.
If you can sign in, follow these steps to secure your account.2.
Change the password on your personal email account.If someone can access your email, they may be able to access your eBay account. Make sure that the password for your email account is different from your eBay password. 3.
Secure your eBay account.To confirm your identity, you'll be prompted to answer a few questions. Once you've answered at least one of the questions, we'll send you an email with instructions for changing your password. If you don't receive an email, make sure that the email address listed on your account is correct. Then, check the spam filtering settings on your email account to see if the filter is preventing you from receiving email from eBay. Read .
If you don't have a secret question, you can . Read tips on choosing an .
If your account was compromised, the contact information may have been changed without your permission.4.
Protect your identity.Keeping your identity safe is important to us. We help make sure that confidential information can't be accessed through your eBay account. However, if you provided confidential information through a fake&website or by replying to a fake email, you should take measures to .
Report account theft
If you&think that someone used your account without your permission, please .
The most common way for your account information to become known is through fraudulent emails and websites that are designed to access your password and other confidential information. Learn how to recognize and report
and . It's also a good idea to review the .
YesNoHow can we improve this page? (optional)700 characters left &Submit Comment
Contact Customer Service
Have a question? We can help.&Contact us
Get help from other eBay members. Visit the
to post a question.
Related help topics
&Additional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ,英语翻译1.What you do can account for what you say before us.2.By accident,I found the reason why the room can stand up after the terrible room.3.It matters little if I miss the bus.4.I got the wonderful result by accident,for I didn't have the a_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.What you do can account for what you say before us.2.By accident,I found the reason why the room can stand up after the terrible room.3.It matters little if I miss the bus.4.I got the wonderful result by accident,for I didn't have the a
英语翻译1.What you do can account for what you say before us.2.By accident,I found the reason why the room can stand up after the terrible room.3.It matters little if I miss the bus.4.I got the wonderful result by accident,for I didn't have the ability to do it.
1 你所做的恰好解释了你在我们面前所说的话2 最后一个单词不是room吧,应该是地震之类吧.表示我很偶然的发现了这个屋子在xx中屹立不倒的原因3 我错过了公交车也没啥关系4 我碰巧得了个不错的结果(猜测指考试成绩),因为我根本没能力去做
您可能关注的推广回答者:what do you account for..还是how do you account for...为什么_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
what do you account for..还是how do you account for...为什么
what do you account for..还是how do you account for...为什么
how do you account for...意思是你怎么解释。。。
How do you account for我每次碰到不确定的表达,我都把它放在百度上或者谷歌上搜,出现频率高的,或者出现在英语原文中多的就用汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
Olá! Eu sou muito introvertida, mas muito sincera.
Quero fazer amizades com pessoas do mundo.
Eu posso falar Chinês, Inglês e um pouco de Japonesa, estoniano e Português.
Meu nome de usuário skype é liaochuilian, você pode adicionar-me se você quiser.
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(824)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_081068',
blogTitle:'What are the most distinctive features of the British and American media? How do you account for them?',
blogAbstract:'&\r\nBoth being representatives of western English speaking countries, their media have some features in common. Now I will articulate the most distinctive ones from the following four aspects.\r\nFirst, due to its history and culture, they are quite argumentative, which is more obvious in Britain, where',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'Olá! Eu sou muito introvertida, mas muito sincera.\r\nQuero fazer amizades com pessoas do mundo.\r\nEu posso falar Chinês, Inglês e um pouco de Japonesa, estoniano e Português.\r\nMeu nome de usuário skype é liaochuilian, você pode adicionar-me se você quiser.',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}