I( )red 用like或者Iikes用望字组词填空小凡卡。

快帮我)I.用an,a,the或/填空1.I have——American friend and——English friend.2.Tom is——we all like him.3.China is——beautiful country.4.——car in red is mine.5.Gansu Province is in——west of China.6.Do you know Tom?You_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
快帮我)I.用an,a,the或/填空1.I have——American friend and——English friend.2.Tom is——we all like him.3.China is——beautiful country.4.——car in red is mine.5.Gansu Province is in——west of China.6.Do you know Tom?You
快帮我)I.用an,a,the或/填空1.I have——American friend and——English friend.2.Tom is——we all like him.3.China is——beautiful country.4.——car in red is mine.5.Gansu Province is in——west of China.6.Do you know Tom?You mean——funny boy in a red cap?7.We usually start school in——September.II.用所给词(或短语)的适当形式填空1.Jack,the telephone——(ring).I——(come)to answer it.2.Look,the two boys——(play)on the beach.3.I——(leave)for a meeting in Shanghai tomorrow.4.We——(go to visit)our grandparents this weekend.5.The fish——(die)without water.6.Look at the dark clouds.It——(rain).7.Tom——(come)back next week,so let's buy some fruit.8.Be quick,we——(miss)the train.9.I it——(taste)delicious.10.The song——(sound)good;what's the name?
一、1.a,an2.a3.a4.the5.the6.the 7.the二、1.is ring,am coming2.are playing3.will leave4.are going to visit5.will die6.rains7.will come8.will miss9.tastes10.sounds
1. an an2.a3. a4. The5.the6.the7. /1. is ringing,am coming2. are playing3.am leaving4. are going to go to visit/will go to visit5. will die6. is going to rain7.is coming8. will miss9.tastes10 sounds用所给词的正确形式填空!I have lots of time___(design)the new clothes.Today,Sallie,like the other girls ,___(wear)a red T-shirtTomorrow,he ___(give) us a talk about___(wear)clothesThey give the show__(let)others __(know)them_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用所给词的正确形式填空!I have lots of time___(design)the new clothes.Today,Sallie,like the other girls ,___(wear)a red T-shirtTomorrow,he ___(give) us a talk about___(wear)clothesThey give the show__(let)others __(know)them
用所给词的正确形式填空!I have lots of time___(design)the new clothes.Today,Sallie,like the other girls ,___(wear)a red T-shirtTomorrow,he ___(give) us a talk about___(wear)clothesThey give the show__(let)others __(know)them
I have lots of time to design the new clothes.Today,Sallie,like the other girls ,wearing a red T-shirt Tomorrow,he will give us a talk about wearing clothes They give the show to let others know them1、I have a rabbit.it's name(is/are) Snow White.it's white.it's eyes are red.it(have/has) two long ears.it(like/likes) to eat carrot.(选择正确的单词填入括号内)2、—what can you do?—( )A.I can water the flowersB.I’m watering_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1、I have a rabbit.it's name(is/are) Snow White.it's white.it's eyes are red.it(have/has) two long ears.it(like/likes) to eat carrot.(选择正确的单词填入括号内)2、—what can you do?—( )A.I can water the flowersB.I’m watering
1、I have a rabbit.it's name(is/are) Snow White.it's white.it's eyes are red.it(have/has) two long ears.it(like/likes) to eat carrot.(选择正确的单词填入括号内)2、—what can you do?—( )A.I can water the flowersB.I’m watering the flowesC.I can’t water the flowes3、—where did you go last Saturday?—( )A.I’m going to go to the supermarketB.I go to the supermarketC.I went to the supermarket4、I’m hungry.I want some( )5、—What's the weather like today?—It's( )6、It’s seven o'clock in the morning.I must( )7、—What colour is your bag?—It’s( )8、It’s a fine day.Let's go to( )
1、I have a rabbit.it's name(is) Snow White.It's white.It's eyes are red.it(has) two long ears.it(likes) to eat carrot.(选择正确的单词填入括号内)2、—what can you do?—( A )A.I can water the flowersB.I’m watering the flowes1.因为是第三人称单数做主语,因此分别选is、likes2.选A ”你能做什么?我能浇花.”3.选C.助动词did表示过去式,因此用过去式回答.4 some food/ biscuits/ bread/ ...(表示食物的名词)5.rainy/snowy/ windy/ fine...(表示天气的形容词)6.get up/ go to school..7.blue/ yellow/ black/ red/ greetn/ pink/ purple (根据你的包的颜色填,或任意选一个)8.go to the park(去公园)/ go fishing(去钓鱼)./ go cycling(去骑车锻炼).C.I can’t water the flowes3、—where did you go last Saturday?—( C )A.I’m going to go to the supermarketB.I go to the supermarketC.I went to the supermarket4、I’m hungry.I want some( food )5、—What's the weather like today?—It's( sunny )6、It’s seven o'clock in the morning.I must( get up )7、—What colour is your bag?—It’s( blue )8、It’s a fine day.Let's go to( the park ) 1.is has likes2.A3.C4.bread 面包5.sunny 阳光明媚6.go to school去学校7.blue蓝色8.picnic野餐 1.is has likes 2.A 3.C 4.应该是something to eat 类型 5.回答天气,sunny cloudy Rainy 等 6.回答要去做什么事go leave 7.回答颜色red blue 等8.回答想做的事,根据情景可以是camp shop hike等娱乐性的.希望我的回答能解决您的问题,
has likes2. A3. C4. bread 面包5. sunny 阳光明媚6. go to school去学校7. blue蓝色8. picnic野餐
1 is has likes2 A3 C后面几个题没有选项啊?给出选项
1.is has likes 2.A 3.C 4.应该是something to eat 类型 5.回答天气,sunny cloudy Rainy 等 6.回答要去做什么事go leave 7.回答颜色red blue 等8. 回答想做的事,根据情景可以是camp shop hike等娱乐性的。
1. 因为是第三人称单数做主语,因此分别选is、likes2. 选A ”你能做什么? 我能浇花。”3. 选C。 助动词did表示过去式,因此用过去式回答。4
some food/ biscuits/ bread/ ...(表示食物的名词)5. rainy/snowy/ windy/ fine... (表示天气的形容词)6. get up/ go ...
第一题,第一个括号:is
第二个括号;has
第三个括号:likes
你其他的问题的选案哪去了?
1、I have a rabbit. it's name(is) Snow White. It's white. It's eyes are red. it(has) two long ears. it(likes) to eat carrot.(选择正确的单词填入括号内)2、—what can you do?
A )A. I can water the ...
likes2.A3.B4.food呃,不一定对,只是玩玩而已啦填空 1)I like orange oranges--- red apples 2)I think it’s good (改为否定句)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
填空 1)I like orange oranges--- red apples 2)I think it’s good (改为否定句)
填空 1)I like orange oranges--- red apples 2)I think it’s good (改为否定句)
1)and2)I don’t think it’s good
1\2\I don't think it's good.
1. and2. I don't think it's good. 否定前移。/ I think it's bad.
1.don't 2、I don't think it's good也许对填空 ①Grass and trees get ( ) in spring.② The ( ) becomes warm.③I like spring ( ).还有 (Fruit )get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水果?还有 (Fruits)get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
填空 ①Grass and trees get ( ) in spring.② The ( ) becomes warm.③I like spring ( ).还有 (Fruit )get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水果?还有 (Fruits)get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水
填空 ①Grass and trees get ( ) in spring.② The ( ) becomes warm.③I like spring ( ).还有 (Fruit )get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水果?还有 (Fruits)get yellow or red.这个空对了吗?是树叶还是水果
1)Grass and trees get ( green ) in spring
春天变绿哦2)The ( weather天气) becomes warm3)I like spring ( best).t 最喜欢的就是春天填Leaves 树叶更好一些,因为秋天树叶变黄或红哦希望帮到你

我要回帖

更多关于 red like roses 的文章

随机推荐