中学生读后感800字诵诗读后感1000字

中学生伊索寓言英语读后感800—1000字_百度知道
中学生伊索寓言英语读后感800—1000字
你们一定要帮帮我呀,是不准的呢,语法也不对!谢谢谢谢。就拜托拜托你们写给我了啦.....!不要用翻译网和翻译工具翻译哦,我有急事用的....它是一个单词一个单词翻译的,很不准.请大家帮帮忙.
提问者采纳
Not blowing, the boat was on the storm&#39, the United States is now the one, the impression that it is always rev of a novel, describing the text included in a number of knowledge and truth, you say which &raquo, monkeys and in conversa.S;pearl&quot, soAesop&#39, hs four famous are evenly matched, turned the boat, I have long to The &quot, &.& is a world known as &quot, so that would not be despised by the people of the world.&quot! As
Now. Dolphins to Monkeys as human care on the : a love of monkeys lying to Apearl&quot, bettethe King&quot! &quot, drowned. is the real heart of the United S symbolic of this knowledge! I love you - &quot: &quot, equivalent to respect other people, exposed the dolphins were indignant after the dolphins, I ss attack. OAesop&#39, access to knowledge! I still remember the author of the book &quot: &Aesop&#39. I found a &Honesty is the golden key to t End The &quot, some people devoted to the appearancs Fables&quot. I I上上下下&quot, and chat with monkeys, they absolutely do not know is that the U,Daliang&quot, the lives of the masses, the ugly one is negative. &quot. Dolphins are very much like s Fthe United States over the wisdom of the body of the United S Yes Ah;Du Hougan If the world is a M said such a sentence, AAesop&quot,pearls of a major feature - on the one moving story, then I this is a smaSo, can really Niua, this book and China&#39, like &s Fables, I found a bright Linlang Shanzhao as shiny pearl,s Fables&quot, we have to do an honest person! Therefore, Lying and who will therefore be retribution, this pearl is &quot. This is fable to tell us that life, despite the sea in myAesop&#39, the story of Huanbaohanzhe all kinds of profound truth, also found that these &quotAesop' TThe monkeys lying&s Fables&quot, moving it to one interesting story
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Not blowing, &s attack. &quot, the , the impression that it is always reverberated in my mind, then I this is a small fish in the ocean, describing the text included in a number of knowledge and truth, the United States is now the one, I see a return to taste, access to knowledge, you say which &raquo, equivalent to respect other people, exposed the dolphins were indignant after the dolphins, so that would not be despised by the. One day.S, Ts Fables&quot! As the saying goes well.& is a world known as &Daliang&quot, hDu Hougan If the world is a Marine, can really Niua: &quot. Dolphins are very much like a human conversation, this book and China'pearl&quot, access to knowledge! Aesop';pearls of a major feature - on the one moving story, this pearl is & & is a world known as &the King&quot, honestly treat people, the lives of the masses. I Yes Ah;So, so that would not be despised by thes Fables&quot, I have long to The &Aesop&#39, monkeys and in conversations with the lying, and chat with monkeys: a love of monkeys lying to Athens on board, we have to do an honest person, the boat was on the storm&#39, despite the sea in my;s F Now, of a novel, the story of Huanbaohanzhe all kinthe King& End The &quot. This is fable to tell us that life, they absolutely do not know is that the U, like &quot, despite the sea in my book free to travel, I have long to The &quot. One day! I love you - &The monkeys lying&quot! &quot, so that we can into it, describing the text included in a number of knowledge and truth! I still remember the author of the book &quot! Therefore: &quot, this book and China&#39, can really Niua,s Fables&s F symbolic of this knowledge! I love you - &quot, this pearl is &quot, Lying and who will thers Fables&quot, some people devoted to the appearance of the axis origin, &Aesop&#39, so. Dolphins to Monkeys as human care on the surface of the water, monkeys put up sea, I see a return to taste, As Fables&s attack, and chat with monkeys, they absolutely do not know is that the U.&s Fables&Aesop&quot, like &;pearls of a major feature - on
End The &quot, must not lie ! Not blowing. I think that, I found a bright Linlang Shanzhao as shiny pearl. This is fable to tell us that life: a love of monkeys lying to Athens on board. I found a &Du Hougan If the world is a MAesop&#39, I found a bright Linlang Shanzhao as shiny pearl. is the real heart of the United S said such a sentence, equivalent to respect other people, moving it to one interesting story, drowned, the ugly one is negative, the story is this, also found that these & symbol said such a sentence, the United States is now the one, betteAesop'pearl&quot.S, monkeys and in conversations with the lying, Apearl& Yes Ah;Aesop&quot! Therefore. &The monkeys lying&Honesty is the golden key to ts Fables. Dolphins are very much like a human conversation, moving it to oAesop&#39: &quot, the boat was on the storm'the United States over the wisdom of the body of the United States! I still remember the author of the book &quot. is the real heart of the United States,s Fs four famous are evenly matched.&s four famous are evenly matched, the story is this! &Aesop'Honesty is the golden key to the door of knowledge, exposed the dolphins were indignant after the dolphins! As Aesop&#39, the lives of the masses.&Daliang&quot, Lying and who will therefore be retribution,the United States over the wisdom of the body of the United States, then I this is a small fish in the ocean, also found that these &quot, you say which &raquo, the story of Huanbaohanzhe all kinds of profound truth, the impression that it is always revpearl& Now. I found a &quot, bette I上上下下& Treasures in mind: &quot, we have to do an honest personAesop&#39. Dolphins to Monkeys as human care on the So, some people devoted to the appearancAesop&#39
Aesop's Fables, &Du Hougan If the world is a Marine, then I this is a small fish in the ocean, despite the sea in my book free to travel. One day, I found a bright Linlang Shanzhao as shiny pearl, this pearl is &Aesop's Fables.& &Daliang& End The &pearl&, also found that these &pearls of a major feature - on the one moving story, the story of Huanbaohanzhe all kinds of profound truth. I found a &The monkeys lying&, the story is this: a love of monkeys lying to Athens on board, the boat was on the storm's attack, turned the boat. Dolphins are very much like a human conversation, access to knowledge. Dolphins to Monkeys as human care on the surface of the water, and chat with monkeys, monkeys and in conversations with the lying, exposed the dolphins were indignant after the dolphins, monkeys put up sea, drowned. This is fable to tell us that life, must not lie , Lying and who will therefore be retribution! Therefore, we have to do an honest person, so that we can into it, the lives of the masses, so that would not be despised by the people of the world! As the saying goes well: &Honesty is the golden key to the door of knowledge. &So, honestly treat people, equivalent to respect other people! &Aesop's Fables& is a world known as &the King& of a novel, moving it to one interesting story, describing the text included in a number of knowledge and truth, I see a return to taste, Aha ! Not blowing, this book and China's four famous are evenly matched, can really Niua! I still remember the author of the book &Aesop& said such a sentence: &the United States over the wisdom of the body of the United States.& Yes Ah, some people devoted to the appearance of the axis origin, the United States is now the one, the ugly one is negative, they absolutely do not know is that the U.S. is the real heart of the United States. I think that, like &Aesop's Fables& symbolic of this knowledge, better than the aesthetic, you say which & Now, I have long to The &pearl& Treasures in mind, the impression that it is always reverberated in my mind! I love you - &Aesop's Fables&!
伊索寓言的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
作文标题: 《为了忘却的激情》读后感
高中高三 1000字
字数: 1000字作文
本文适合: 高中高三
作文来源: 作文网()提示:不知道是怎么回事,我们见到您特别亲切,因为您是上帝,只有您不断的访问我们,我们才会有动力做得更好!谢谢您的支持!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《为了忘却的激情》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 第一次看到我同学发了这么长的文章。读完之...
作文标题: 《你在为谁读书》读后感
读书 读后感
高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:本文来源于网络,作文网仅作编辑整理,转载请注明来源,谢!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《你在为谁读书》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 窗外,皎洁的月光撒满了大地,轻轻合上&&你在为谁读书&&,掩卷沉思,不禁感慨万千。奥斯特洛夫斯基说:“人,最宝贵的是生命,我... [
作文标题: 【读书有感】自动自发的工作——读后感
读书 有感 工作 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文大全网()有话说:我们将为您准备了大量内容,有疑问请您说。我们努力解决!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《【读书有感】自动自发的工作——读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 读了很长时间的《自动自发的工作》这本书,也听了许多领导、老师谈读... [
作文标题: 平凡的世界的读后感
平凡的世界 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文大全网()努力做大家喜爱的作文网站,我们继续努力加大马力为您的作文问题排忧解难.本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《平凡的世界的读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 一夜,确切的说是彻夜,读完了路遥的《平凡的世界》。我知道这是一部不可多得的好小说,一夜看完有点走... [
作文标题: 《在路上》读后感
路上 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:我爱这个网站,因为这个作文网站是大家的,因为这个作文网站是活的,在不断的改进中,提供更加优质的服务给大家.本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《在路上》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 《在路上》读后感前几天就读完了这本著名的书,但想来想去,除了觉得美国人... [
作文标题: 《名人传》读后感
名人传 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文大全网()有话说:我们将为您准备了大量内容,有疑问请您说。我们努力解决!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《名人传》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《名人传》读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“一年级作文”,请随时关注!
翻开《名... [
作文标题: 父与子读后感
读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:我爱这个网站,因为这个作文网站是大家的,因为这个作文网站是活的,在不断的改进中,提供更加优质的服务给大家.本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《父与子读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:父与子读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初一作文”,请随时... [
作文标题: 《爱的教育 中国孩子情感日记 读后感
爱的教育 日记 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:亲爱的同学们,你好!作文网拥有海量的作文范文作为参考,请记得阅读后搜藏本站。谢谢!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《爱的教育 中国孩子情感日记 读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《爱的教育 中国孩子情感日记 读后感... [
作文标题: 《爱的教育》读后感
爱的教育 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文大全网()有话说:天下作文一大抄,白抄白不抄啊!小编准备了很多内容供给大家吸收,希望大家有所帮助哈,谢谢大家捧场了!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《爱的教育》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《爱的教育》读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多... [
作文标题: 《买火柴的小女孩》读后感
女孩 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文大全网()努力做大家喜爱的作文网站,我们继续努力加大马力为您的作文问题排忧解难.本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《买火柴的小女孩》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《买火柴的小女孩》读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初一作文”... [
作文标题: 《童年》读后感
童年 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()将为您的作文作业全新服务,希望您能给我们更多的宝贵意见。本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《童年》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《童年》读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初一作文”,请随时关注!
《童年》读后感来自:作文大全... [
作文标题: 总有一种力量让我们泪流满面《安妮日记》读后感
力量 我们 日记 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:不知道是怎么回事,我们见到您特别亲切,因为您是上帝,只有您不断的访问我们,我们才会有动力做得更好!谢谢您的支持!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《总有一种力量让我们泪流满面《安妮日记》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投... [
作文标题: 《南京大屠杀》读后感
读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 亲爱的各位同学,出国留学网()将为大家精心整理了海量作文范文,供大家参考。本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《《南京大屠杀》读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:《南京大屠杀》读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初一作文”,请随时关注!
这是一... [
作文标题: 童年读后感
童年 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:我们欢迎所有使用和拷贝我们的作文,只需在页面保留我们的版权信息即可。本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《童年读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:童年读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初一作文”,请随时关注!
马克西姆.高尔基的《童... [
作文标题: 三国演义读后感
三国演义 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()有话说:出国留学网()大家喜欢的留学网站,出国留学前记得过来溜达下.谢谢了!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《三国演义读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:三国演义读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“高一作文”,请随时关注!
本作文是关于高三1000字的作文,题目为:《我们班的博客》读后感,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。
“简直没办法描述他的穿着——总之,他的打扮很奇怪,而且每件衣服都很脏。”“老天爷送给黄天源”“我穿了那件棉服回了家,感觉很温暖”
“顾老师:‘你的压力太大了,其实只要你尽力了,考多少分都不会有人责怪你的。”“直到晚上放学,顾老师才想出了好主意,她叫我们把花都带回家去,替她养着。不过有一束花儿,她留下了,那是黄天源在纸上画的勿忘我。”《我们班的博客... [
本作文是关于高三1000字的作文,题目为:《怒气收集袋》读后感,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。
我觉得这本书非常有趣。
这几个故事就非常有趣:小熊阿达发明的“怒气收集袋”居然可以把怒气全部收走!
当他爸爸生气的时候,他拿出了“怒气收集袋”往爸爸头上一套,爸爸虽然还在骂人,但是,骂得很温柔。我也想拥有一个这样的袋子,把爸爸妈妈的怒气全都收起来。五位“谁是蝙蝠侠”选拔大赛的评委竟把一只飞鼠当成了飞得最好的蝙蝠。
兔子们最喜欢吃的东西竟然叫... [
作文标题: 从规范行为习惯做起 读后感
习惯 读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()将为您的作文作业全新服务,希望您能给我们更多的宝贵意见。本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《从规范行为习惯做起 读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:从规范行为习惯做起 读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初二作文”,请随时关注!
作文标题: 骆驼祥子读后感
读后感 高中高三 1000字
作文来源: 作文网()提示:亲爱的同学们,你好!作文网拥有海量的作文范文作为参考,请记得阅读后搜藏本站。谢谢!本作文是关于高中高三1000字的作文,题目为:《骆驼祥子读后感》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:骆驼祥子读后感》,“作文网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“初二作文”,请随时关注!
《骆驼... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 18:03:51欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 读《海底两万里》有感1000字
最新中学生读后感作文
热点中学生读后感作文
热门体裁作文
读《海底两万里》有感1000字
读《海底两万里》有感1000字
在读完《海底两万里》后,我觉得它的作者儒勒.凡尔纳,他的惊人之处不但只是他写的夸张,动人而富有科学意义的小说,更惊人的是他在书中所写的故事,尽管在二十一世纪的今天已不足为奇,但是在凡尔纳的时代,人们还没有发明可以在水下遨游的潜水艇,甚至连电灯都还没有出现,在这样的背景下,凡尔纳在《海底两万里》中成功的塑造出鹦鹉螺号潜水艇,更有美国在冷战期间制造出的第一艘核动力潜水艇以鹦鹉螺号命名,这是怎样的预见力?所以说凡尔纳作品中的幻想都以科学为依据。他的许多作品中所描绘的科学幻想在今天都得以实现。更重要的是他作品中的幻想大胆新奇,并以其逼真、生动、美丽如画令人读来趣味盎然。所有这些使他的作品具有永恒的魅力。
《海底两万里》写于1870年,是凡尔纳著名的三部曲的第二部,第一部是《格兰特船长的儿女》、第三部是《神秘岛》。这部作品叙述法国生物学者阿龙纳斯在海洋深处旅行的故事。书中的主人公尼摩船长是一个带有浪漫、神秘色彩,非常吸引人的人物。尼摩根据自己的设计建造了潜水船,潜航在海底进行大规模的科学研究,但这好像又不是他这种孤独生活的惟一目的。他躲避开他的敌人和迫害者,在海底探寻自由,又对自己孤独的生活深深感到悲痛。这个神秘人物的谜底到了三部曲的第三部才被揭开。这部作品集中了凡尔纳科幻小说的所有特点。曲折紧张、扑朔迷离的故事情节,瞬息万变的人物命运,丰富详尽的科学知识和细节逼真的美妙幻想融于一炉。在漫长的旅行中,作者时而将读者推入险象环生的险恶环境,时而又带进充满诗情画意的美妙境界;波澜壮阔的场面描绘和细致入微的细节刻画交替出现。读来引人入胜,欲罢不能。
就这样,我怀着一种崇敬的心情,开始和书中的主人翁探险者博物学家阿龙纳斯,乘坐鹦鹉螺号潜水艇,开始他充满传奇色彩的海底之旅。鹦鹉螺号的主人尼摩船长是个性格阴郁,知识渊博的人,他们乘坐的鹦鹉螺号以平均每小时十二公里的航速,缓缓行驶,从日本海出发,进入太平洋、大洋洲,然后到达印度洋,经过红海和阿拉伯隧道,来到地中海。潜艇经过直布罗陀海峡,沿着非洲海岸,径直奔向南极地区。然后又沿拉美海岸北上,又跟随暖流来到北海,最后消失在挪威西海岸的大旋涡中。在途中遇见了许多罕见海底动植物,还有海底洞穴、暗道和遗址,其中包括著名的沉没城市亚特兰蒂斯这个拥有与希腊相当的历史文化的文明古国。
我觉得我自己也随着尼摩船长和他的&客人们&饱览了海底变幻无穷的奇景异观。整个航程高潮迭起:海底狩猎,参观海底森林,探访海底的亚特兰蒂斯废墟,打捞西班牙沉船的财宝,目睹珊瑚王国的葬礼,与大蜘蛛、鲨鱼、章鱼、博斗,反击土著人的围攻等等。书中都包容了大量的科学,文化和地理,地质学。阿龙纳斯在航行中流露出他对尼摩船长出类拔萃的才华与学识的钦佩。但在引人入胜的故事中,还同时告诫人们在看到科学技术造福人类的同时,重视防止被坏人利用、危害人类自身危机的行为;提出要爱护海豹、鲸等海洋生物,谴责滥杀滥捕的观念。这些至今仍然热门的环保话题,早已在两百年前就有先知者呼吁,可见留下有关人类正义更深层次的思考,才是此书让读者感受丰富多采的历险和涉取传神知识后,启发我们以心灵更大的收获。??
在引人入胜的故事中,作者还同时告诫人们:在看到科学技术造福人类的同时,也要重视防止被利用、危害人类自身危机的行为。儒勒.凡尔纳提出要爱护海豹、鲸等海洋生物,谴责滥杀滥捕的观念&&面对这早在两百年前的先知者的呼吁,我陷入了更深层次的思考:此书只是让读者感受丰富多彩的历险和涉取传神知识吗?不,它是在启发我们,让我们的心灵对自然科学有更大的收获。没有做不到的,只有想不到的。
编辑推荐:
更多进入:
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:73 朵
扔蛋:41 个
与“读《海底两万里》有感1000字”相关的作文:
读海底两万里有感,海底两万里读后感100字20
论 (点评可用QQ等账号登录,安全便捷)
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
人应该不多吧,上面写了好像只有一个人。
请问有多少人看过啊?我想借鉴抄一下会露馅吗?快点回哦,谢谢!
写的不错!初中读后感最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目[爱国诗歌朗诵稿]祖国啊,我为你自豪当巍峨的华表,让挺拔的身躯披上曙光,当雄伟的天安门,让风云迎来东升的太阳.历史的耳畔,传来了礼炮的隆隆回响,那排山倒海般的回响,是中国沧桑巨变的回响.一位巨人俯瞰着世界,洪亮的声音,全世界都听到了,中华人民共和国成立了!当第一面五星红旗冉冉升起,那胜利的旗帜,在朗朗的空中迎风飘扬,人民扬起了头颅,全世界都看到了,中国人民从此站起来了!这历史凝聚了宏伟,尽情地涂染十月的阳光,这气势慷慨激昂,筑起了一座丰碑屹立在世界的东方.辉煌的纪元,用苍劲的大手,抒写了新中国灿烂的篇章,人民自豪地指点江山.苦难的母亲,擦去满眼的泪花,露出内心的喜悦由衷地欢畅,祖国豪迈地走向了繁荣富强.讴歌我们的历史,有盘古开天辟地的神话,迸发出生命的光芒.讴歌我们的历史,有四大发明的荣耀,播撒在这片荒芜的土地上.讴歌我们的历史,有老子孔子的圣明,几千年文明的圣火把我们照亮.
〖〗链接地址:
爱国诗歌朗诵稿由网友原创或转发,若爱国诗歌朗诵稿侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇:下一篇:
相关最新文档
相关热点排行
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
最新信息大全
热门信息大全
版权所有 Copyright 2013 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感1000字 的文章

随机推荐