my little littlebrother和谐版my young brother有什么区别

My little brother likes _____ (电的)toysit is ______(恼人的) that there is no light i'm _________(考虑) changing my job ____(尽管)still young ,he has been world famous_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My little brother likes _____ (电的)toysit is ______(恼人的) that there is no light i'm _________(考虑) changing my job ____(尽管)still young ,he has been world famous
My little brother likes _____ (电的)toysit is ______(恼人的) that there is no light i'm _________(考虑) changing my job ____(尽管)still young ,he has been world famous
electricboringconsideringdespite
electric boring considering despite帮我看一下这句英语,怎么改One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country.这句英语定冠词和不定冠词用在一起应该不对,但我不知道怎么改._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我看一下这句英语,怎么改One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country.这句英语定冠词和不定冠词用在一起应该不对,但我不知道怎么改.
帮我看一下这句英语,怎么改One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country.这句英语定冠词和不定冠词用在一起应该不对,但我不知道怎么改.
My mother made me accompany my little brother on a trip to the countryside one Sunday.
One Sunday??英语中有这样讲的吗?
= =用定冠词 the
直接把 a 去掉就行啦啊。my little brother is ___young___he ___look after himself横线上要填的中文意思是(太……而不能)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my little brother is ___young___he ___look after himself横线上要填的中文意思是(太……而不能)
my little brother is ___young___he ___look after himself横线上要填的中文意思是(太……而不能)
应当是so...that...can't;My little brother is so young that he can't look after himself.too...to也是太而不能,但它应这样用:My little brother is too young to look after himself.
too~that~can't
so that can't
so…that …can`t
that cannot
too..that..can't
too...to...can't当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 When I was ten, my mother worked all day so I had..
阅读理解。
&&&& When I was ten, my mother worked all day so I had to take care of my younger brother. At that time my little brother was about four years old and he missed mum all the time. &&&& One day, after I had given him his dinner, he started crying for mum. He was so young and really neededmum. So I dressed him, put on his shoes, carried him on my back and walked out. Soon he fell asleep. Abouthalf an hour later, I found that he had lost a shoe while sleeping. I took him off my back and put him down. I knew we needed to find that shoe, for our mother couldn't afford new shoes. We had to go back to find it, so I told my brother to wait right there. A man heard it and stopped me just before I walked off. He asked me, "You are leaving your brother here to find the shoe? What would you do if he is not here when you return?" Idid not know how to answer that question. He continued, "It's OK if you can't find the shoe, but it is not OK tolose your brother." Then he sent us to mum's workplace by taxi. &&&& My whole life I have depended on the kindness of many strangers, I feel regretful that I cannot find themand say thank you. I do not even remember what the man's face looked like, but he taught me a lesson-people are more important than things.
1. Why did the younger brother cry for his mother?
A. Because he was hungry. B. Because he missed his mother. C. Because he wanted to sleep.D. Because he wanted to play outside.
2. What does the underlined word "regretful" in the last paragraph mean?
A. Sorry. B. Happy. C. Excited. D. Angry.
3. What did the man mean by saying "It's OK if you can't find the shoe, but it is not OK to lose your brother."?
A. People are more important than things. B. Things are more important than people. C. Both the shoe and your brother are important.D. The shoe is more important than your brother.
4. According to the passage, which word can best describe the man?
A. Rude. B. Funny. C. Silly. D. Kind.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:浙江省中考真题
1-4&&& BAAD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 When I was ten, my mother worked all day so I had..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 When I was ten, my mother worked all day so I had..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 littlebrother源 的文章

随机推荐