春节放假初一英语成语新说作文怎么写家长寄语怎么写?

写中国人怎样过春节的初一英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写中国人怎样过春节的初一英语作文
写中国人怎样过春节的初一英语作文
  The Winter vacation is coming.We’re happy to welcome the holidays.Usually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation.  Spring Festival is a excellent day for every Chinese,especially for children.During the festival,relatives go to visit each other and give presents to each other.then it’s the happy moment for children,children are given some lucky money.  But i’m not a child any longer.I want to make the festival a little bit different. I plan to have a different day.I’m going to sell some toys in the flower market.I will ask my friends to join me.If i earn some money,i’ll buy some presents to my parents. Well,it’s my turn to give back to my parents for their love.  The Spring Festival is our traditional festival, every 365 days. We must be prepared to firecrackers, couplets, pictures, eat, lanterns and clothes. Whenever the Spring Festival, is also I feel most happy when. During the Spring Festival, every household should prepare a lot of things, you see people mountain sea street seems to be bursting with happiness. Mother and I went shopping, we bought a lot of things to buy pictures. Pleased me the most is that I bought some firecrackers. My mother bought me new clothes. New year to buy back, we want to bring home clean, early in the morning my mother put lanterns hung up, dad also put New Year scrolls and character post on the door, I put the fruit into the dish, the whole place neat neat.Thirty day, my mother to put on new clothes, I was very happy! In the afternoon, father, mother together do a lot of my favorite dishes, with the reunion dinner when the whole family are all very happy. After a family reunion dinner the whole family sat together watching the Spring Festival Gala, holiday is wonderful, with sketches, songs, and dances. The adults are dumplings. Quick twelve point, rang out firecrackers. My father and I with firecrackers downstairs, downstairs, I smell of smoke, we put a lot of firecrackers, I also put a fireworks. Just a little quickly ran back, waited for a while yet a asked Dad how not ah! I went to have a look! Dad said: "no careful collapse", I said:" I'll be careful" I go from point a, finally lit, it be riotous with colour firecrackers in the sky Flowers, very beautiful. Finished firecrackers, we eat dumplings, New Year beginning, everyone gave me money.
先写春节到了,家家户户忙得不可开交,准备过新年的食物。孩子们是最开心的,因为自己不仅长了一岁而且放假了,到亲戚家拜年,拿到好吃的,还收到红包,吃着传统的中国食物。穿着新衣新裤。晚上,还可以看烟火,大约8.00时,家家户户聚在一起看春节晚会,一起等待12.00钟声的敲起。最后写。这就是中国人的春节,我最喜欢春节了。。我的作文就是这样的,老师的了个very good+※(...
The Winter vacation is coming.We’re happy to welcome the holidays.Usually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation.
Spring Festival is a excellent day for every...单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:报班咨询:400-888-3456
中考考试说明栏目包含中考家长寄语,中考家长,中考家长交流等内容,更多资料请访问中考网。
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
2015年海淀区中考报名通知已经发布,具有报名资格的考生在规定时间内,登录北京教育考试院…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号您还可以使用以下方式登录
按体裁查作文
按字数查作文
初一推荐作文
初一体裁作文
说明文作文
读书笔记作文
演讲稿作文
议论文作文
读后感作文
续写改写作文
童话寓言作文
申请书作文
同步单元作文练习
王立群点评2013各地高考作文题目
乐嘉的成长故事欢迎来到作文网!
I like Bill Gates of lofty ideals, like he always confident smile. On October 28, 1955, Bill Gates was born in Seattle in the United States. He spent 15 years, accumulate assets up to 110 billion doll
I'm a sixth grade student, I almost graduation, I want to through this story tell everybodys my authen-tc my school. My Primary school' s name is call Jellick and my school is beatiful, because we h
Time to fast or slow, or our sweet life, learning, or good or times, to create a better tomorrow, I think, we have been struggling. We desire to live better, every day life, up to the national leaders
Growth in the us, suantiankula, walking on the growth of waterway, head of the sun shines we walk footsteps, of course, the sky is not always clear, rainy season to speaking with you. Graduation seaso
Growth, is just like a boat of my life, driving on the wave, Grow in learning writing. Sometimes calm, sometimes will also meet surging waves. But the boat of my growth, is not plain sailing, which al
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!My name is Kevin.My speech is my school. All of people in Zhongshan.They always choose Sanxin Bailing school. I am one in this school.It is so beautiful and big..If
Time flies, I just want to say: can I call you \"sugar sugar\" again? How long can I call you again \"NiuMin\"? Can I call you again \"zhiyuan, brother?\" Can I call you \"sister\" aga
Before I know him, I always thought that the world no one can understand me, I am the most lonely. Every time like a fool to tell others your hobby, your experience, your views on everything, just wan
Hello,class!My name is Linde. I am a student. I ' m study in the sixth Middle Class One Grade Seven. Do you want to know my school life ?Now I talk to you. In the morning,I usually get up at six o
Hello,everybody!My name is Linda.I am a student.I am in Grade Seven Class One study. I like music.So I can play the guiter,play the violin and play the piano ,but I can't sing. I usually help my cla
我们啊,永远在变 say love,but not have 如果呢,多一点真 the become,so beautiful 我们啊,又是相似 such as,the heart 如果吧,加一点善 the world,become more wonderful 亲爱的,同学们啊 come on,don't
I love my mother.She is tall and thin.She has long、black hair.She is very beautiful.She is about 30 years old. She is a good teacher.She is strict about her students's studies.Everyday she left her
School bag, it is indispensable to our primary partner, with the help of it, we learn things have their own little world. My bag is in a family and a year ago when I went to the mall to buy.My school
I love my dad. He is a tall man with glasses. He has black hair.He is a handsome man.He is 35 years old. He is a manager.He is hard-wording.He gets up early and goes to work by car every day.Sometimes
When I was a girl,I was very bad.I often drew pictures on the English book and laughed loudly with my classmates.I never listened to my English teacher carefully.Of course,my English was very bad. Whe
The new year comes again, this also means that we are one year older, one step closer to maturity. However, since growth, desire not to be able again to ever so childish. Still remember when you wish
After a semester of hard, finally put the winter. Although the winter vacation for children put the winter is especially good, but, winter vacation homework is not run away, this can let a person very
Today,there is a lot of pollution.Air pollution ,noise pollution, white pollution and so on.It said that the pollution is a big problem.It is difficult for us to solve this probiem in a short time.The
I want to have a cat,because I'm very alone. So, I'm going to keep a cat. The cat's colour is white and orange, and it has big green eyes, and it's so beautiful.I hope that it can be beautiful. I
In the morning, the sky like a cloudy water, cloudy, wind mother-in-law happy come, curious run east west run, blowing people hard to open eyes, was a "old-playboy.it". The sun disappeared again, ma
This year's spring seems to come earlier than ever before. I feel lazy lying in my room, a swallow suddenly stopped on the railing. His companions, perhaps it is served and then two swallows cana t.
My name is Yao Yuru, this year twelve years old, is a Gemini girl, is also the Nanchangthird day seven class of students.I am a healthy girl, because I have a good eating habit. I was a vegetarian, I
There are so many things is our lives we should love. Such as the air the sunshine our lovely friends and dear teathers. But the people I mostly. want to give love to are my parents. First, thank you
English is one of the most important subjects in middle school.
Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well. Karl Marx has set a good example for
English is widely used throughout the world.
So many people speak it as a second language. ()n line, you ll find lots of information in English. If you don t understand English, how can you know m
development
technology,
new knowledge comes every day. If you stop learning even for a day,you will be lost. Reading is a good way to help you keep in touch with the outsid
It s important for us to be healthy all our life.
We can t study or work well without healthy body.
There re many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. W
When you go to work in the morning and find that traffic lights don t work, the traffic jam will certainly happen.
A patient needs to be operated on at once. What will happen if the operation cann
[点评老师:陈凤莲]
写作达人推荐
学校:浙江温州市