短片英语作文推荐一本书存信

写一篇英语作文:推荐信(按照英文信得格式写)题:假如你是Kate,你想代表全班同学向校长推荐你的同学Simon为本年度青年获得主.要求:请你根据下列要点用英语写一封推荐信.词数:70左_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文:推荐信(按照英文信得格式写)题:假如你是Kate,你想代表全班同学向校长推荐你的同学Simon为本年度青年获得主.要求:请你根据下列要点用英语写一封推荐信.词数:70左
写一篇英语作文:推荐信(按照英文信得格式写)题:假如你是Kate,你想代表全班同学向校长推荐你的同学Simon为本年度青年获得主.要求:请你根据下列要点用英语写一封推荐信.词数:70左右.1.Simon是一名勤奋的学生,各门功课都很好.2.Simon爱好体育.对足球很痴迷,是校足球队成员.3.Simon非常乐于助人,总是先考虑别人.经常在公共汽车上给老人让座,为希望工程募集物品.开头用:Deai sir:I would like to recommend Simon for this year's…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….I look forword to hearing you soon,I think he can gets this ward.Kate
Dear headmasterI'd like Simon to be the youngth winner of this year. Simon is a hard-working student. He is good at all the subjects. He loves sports very much. He is a football fan and he is one of the football members of our school team. Simon is always ready to help others and he always thinks others first. He often gives his seat to the old on the bus and he raises things for the Hope Project.您的当前位置:&>&&>&&>& > 正文
工作推荐信范文(英文)
  工作推荐信范文英文版
  pril12,2013
  dear sir or madam:
  i am xxx, general manager of xxx. learning that an excellent staff member of ours, mr. xxx is intent on further studying abroad, i am much pleased and gratified. in my opinion, such a promising youth striving for progress should receive better education so as to create a brighter future. therefore, it gives me a high honor to strongly recommend this outstanding young man to your world-renowned university.
  mr. xxx once did practice in ours in his last academic year at university. though he was not familiar with business and insufficient in working experience, he, instead of admitting defeat, never allowed any opportunity to study to slip away. taking full advantage of leisure time, mr. xxx thumbed through volumes of books regarding business and remitted to other experienced staff members modestly. gradually, he became well versed in various business and obtained certain working results. never satisfied with and proud of his acquisition, mr. xxx still communicated and discussed modestly with his colleagues about some puzzles he encountered in the work till finding out solutions. in light of his praiseworthy performance in the practice, we made an exception to recruit him as a full member of ours after his graduation (we seldom hire those just graduating from universities).
  by now, as a business elite of ours, mr. xxx works even seriously, responsibly and diligently, setting a good example to other staff members. every drop of sweat will be repaid. mr. xxx has been appraised as excellent employee of ours and awarded considerable bonus.
  to some extent, it may be a great loss of our company that such a superexcellent employee as mr. xxx is going to study abroad. however, in consideration of his prospect, i, without any hesitation, am in great favor of his decision of studying at your reputable university. with great sincerity, i expect that you will support his application fully and grant him an opportunity to uplift himself and realize his dream. thanks a lot.
  respectfully yours,
  general manager
  tel: xxx
  e-mail: xxx
【推荐】下载星空中文网的快捷方式到桌面,以便下次使用。&&下载本文
文章很赞,分享给朋友
12345678910导师推荐信 英文
导师英文推荐信范文 范文《导师英文推荐信范文》:dearcolleagues:ms.xxxrequestedaletterofreferencefrommetosupportherapplicationforgraduatestudiesatyouruniversity....
导师推荐信 英文您的位置:
xx同学学习刻苦,有钻研精神,在班.. 出国留学推荐信英文样本Prof.Dr.0000CenterforFluorescenceandSpectroscopyDepartment.. 申请复旦大学推荐免试硕士研究生导师推荐信.. 以...
编辑:moonstone
标签:老师英文
导师推荐信格式,导师英文推荐信,出国导师推荐信,导师就业推荐信,考博导师推荐信 :中国有句俗话:“梅花香自苦寒来”,经过她持之以恒地付出,她的语言表达能力、活动...
编辑:iamhongwei
标签:英文推荐信 英语 中学生英语竞赛
ey can relax and simply communicate. i would highly recommend paul as an employee. his experience and manner are rare and very valuable. robert moore mentor 更多导师推荐信: ...
编辑:wxlmg
标签:英文 模板 英文
英文简历,推荐信例文:你想做老师吗? 这时候如果有一封业内人士写的推荐信 ,就会方便很多。下面是一位老师为他的学生写的推荐信,该学生想进入某大学做一位老师。老师在...
编辑:leitiefeng
标签:学习英语 恒星英语 学好英语 英语
北京全国翻译供应信息,工作证明翻译、导师推荐信翻译、英文学位证翻译、出生证明翻译,孙先生,010-,海淀区财智大厦,北京海淀区保福寺翻译公司
编辑:dang_chao
标签:英文
小弟20天前联系了一教授,想去他那边做博后,随后他让我导师直接给他写推荐信。我导... 在职博士,但是今年评上了副教授,那还需要导师推荐信吗? 急求国内博后专家推荐信模...
编辑:szfiers
标签:英语
范文《导师英文推荐信范文》:dearcolleagues:ms.xxxrequestedaletterofreferencefrommetosupportherapplicationforgraduatestudiesatyouruniversity....
编辑:liuchenghu88
标签:英文推荐信
d I will always hold her in the highest esteem, I sincerely recommend XXX as the ideal candidate for matriculation at XXX University . Respectfully submitted, 导师的名字. To Whom it ...
编辑:xiaowang
标签:简单的英文
范文 自荐信 导师 学生 (此资料转贴于范.文.之家_网) 不少人在求学或考研时都会选择给导师写一份个人求职自荐信。那么,给导师的自荐信怎么写呢?请大...
编辑:robot
标签:导师推荐信 英文
范文《博士生导师推荐信范文(中英文版)》:beingaprofessorinshanghaifinanceandeconomicsuniversity,ihadgivensixlecturestohuashengasanauditingteache...
编辑:robot
标签:导师推荐信 英文工作推荐信的样本
编辑点评:推荐信起着十分重要的作用?如何为别人写好推荐信呢,怎么样避免自己的推荐信造成歧义呢?我们来看看下面的模板一起来学习学习吧!
November 10, 1999
To Whom It May Concern:
This is to confirm that Mr. Li Dashui has worked as a full-time system analyst in the NY University since Jun 1994(or This letter is to verify that Mr. Li Dashui worked as an chemist from July 1993 to Sept. 1994).
Mr. Li's main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Design, develop and install various computer hardware, software and network systems for banks.
Determine and analyze the requirements of each system project into related componets solved through the application of computer technology.
Write specifications for computer programs, and test and implement programs for network systems and control systems.
Supervise computer programmers and other system analysts for paticular system projects.
Mr. Li has mainly taken part in the following projects:
The first engineering design of city general business computer network system.
Upgrading bank's system for IBM AS/400 E45 to IBM AS/400 320, IBM AS/400 530.
The design development and test of city general business computer network system.
The design and development network and database systems for the Golden Credit Card Project.
Mr. Li is well experienced with IBM AS/400 system analysis, TCP/IP protocol, SNA protocol and LAN; proficient in RPGIII, VB, C/C++ and DB2, and skilled in UNIX, Informix, Client/Server etc.
Mr. Li is a hard-working and talented analyst, and is highly respected member in our company. If you need further information, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely yours,
Singature,
Zhang Jianguo
Senior Engineer and Technical Manage
Company Name, Address, Tex & Fax &
November 10, 1999
To Whom It May Concern:
This is to confirm that Mr. Li Dashui has worked as a full-time system analyst in the NY University since Jun 1994(or This letter is to v...
http://i1./topic/writing.jpg 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
产品推荐信-英文版
下载积分:971
内容提示:产品推荐信-英文版,产品,推荐信,英文,版
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:51|
上传日期: 05:38:25|