“my winter holiday” winter英语作文文150字,自己写的,不要网上复制的

英语作文My days in winter holiday 这篇作文要怎么写啊?_百度知道
英语作文My days in winter holiday 这篇作文要怎么写啊?
最好要有翻译
提问者采纳
Next, I'm going to go to the park with my parents,I&#39,我和我的父母去公园。很有趣;s very fun?
首先. I have a good time。我度过了一个好时光. It&#39,我去看望我的外祖父母;m going to go to the cinema with my friend?寒假你去了哪里;m going to do my homework , I&#39,我去做我的作业.
Then 。接着. What about you。你呢? Where are you going to m going to vist my grandparents。然后我和我的朋友一起去看电影My days in winter holiday
And I&#39。然后
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Frankly speeking,I didn’t know how I spend my holidays.I could just remenber I spent all my days sitting by the computer.
Before the vacation came ,I planed it very well.first,I planed to make a clean sweep of our apartment.And then ,I wanted to do some reading to get some more useful information.I want to visit some friends,classmates and relatives.Oh,I nearly forget that I planed to finish all the radio palys that I was doing.
And I really catched the aims which I set before the vacation just except finishing the radio plays.You could not imagine how I worked during the winter holidays.i just slept 3 hours per day,and got up early in ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右。-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右。
英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右。
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文《My winter holid”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文《My winter holid”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:保持身体健康。 3。有的同学准备参加体育锻炼内容包括。 2,为将来的学习做准备。有的同学打算外出旅游:1。 4。有的同学计划在家中多读书,放松一下。谈谈自己的寒假安排及原因或目的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things.It was the happiest time in my holiday. It was so interesting and fun.I had a lot of fun there. ②My winter vacatian I had a colourful winter holiday this year. In this year. In the first day.In the middle of the holiday. I was so happy that day.Then I went traveling.It is really a good place to visit with beautiful scenery. I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city,we also talk about our wonderful life, I went back to my hometown with my parents.I stayed there for some time and then returned home, I have a 7-day winter holiday. After lunch. Then we had lunch together,for I was very tired from my final examination. They were all taller and stronger than before,the famous scenic spot in Hunan Province.At the end of the holiday I reviewed my lessons and prepared for the new term, I saw my grandparents. At that time①My winter vacatian I have got a happy winter holiday this year. And it was so funny. I felt very happy that I had spent a meaningful holiday,I went to see my grandparents living in the countryside.The first few days I just stayed at home to have a good rest, I got out and found my old friends in the field,sometimes played computer games. When I got there,and sometimes did some reading, we not only had dilicious food.I toured to Zhangjiajie. We also played some funny games.I sometimes watched TV, it was so happy then. We laughed and sang.希望能帮助到您解决方案2:谢谢你那么给力解决方案3:Fs very interesting.I love my colourful winter holiday. It h That&#39I have a happy winter holiday, &quot. My mother&#39, Guangzhou! I want to see monkeys very much!Later, because IThere are many squirrels in Nankun mountain. But we don&#39. I am so sad, we go to the hot spring! What about your holiday, such as Xi Qiao, etc!&quot.Then I go to Longmen, I go to Liannan to climb mountains and visit some old houses, we go to other places解决方案4:Well, winter holiday is coming. So what I am going to do? I am going to read English books,surf the Internet,play badmintoon every day。And first I am going to finish my homework 。In addition, I am going to leave Shantou for Xiamen with my family and we are going to stay there for ten days。And after we are getting there, we are going to eat delicious food,climb the mountains in the Jin Bang Park。That must be a lot more fun and we will very excited。How about you?What are you going to do when the Winter Holiday is coming?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:My winter vacation 我的寒假 different for my life. I wake up 11 o'clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to...===========================================My winter vacation During the winter vacation,nothing is different of my life. I wake up 11 o'clock Am everyday,after a washing,I have a good lunch with my parents. Next ,I p...===========================================This winter holiday, I went to Kunming with my family. Kunming is a very beautiful city, I think. The sky is blue and the air is clean. You can see many kinds of nice flowers everywher...===========================================I really had a busy and happy winter holiday. I did my homework and helped my parents w... I prepared for the new lessons and read English,too. I really enjoyed my winter holiday. 我...===========================================Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o'clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation...===========================================During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o'clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till th...===========================================My winter holiday will be very colourful.I will fell very happy.During the holiday,I am going to visit my grandparents and I will get a lot of red packets. I am going to play games with m...===========================================How did I spend my winter holiday I really had a busy and happy winter holiday. I did my ... I prepared for the new lessons and read English,too. I really enjoyed my winter holiday. ...===========================================The winter holiday is coming. I made a winter holiday resulution. First I'm going to study h... to be healthy. Finally I'm going to learn to play the guitar. These are my winter holiday res...===========================================My Winter Holiday My winter holiday is very dull. I stay at home for most of time. Sometimes I visit my friends and play basketball with them. Sometimes we go shopping.One day,...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& My winter holiday 我的寒假_1000字
My winter holiday 我的寒假_1000字
作者:& | & 高一&&
446人浏览了这篇文章
my winter holiday was very interesting.As that day i got back to my native hometown,cousins and cousines took me to ski.My skiing skill isn't well,got down for 15 times,they laughed at me behind,i can't help smiling too.The day of Spring Festival was the most happiness day,we had meal for the first,a table of delicious food,that made me so glad.Then we played the fireworks.The childrens waving the lightening ticket while watching the adults playing the fireworks.That was so beautiful!Like the stars rainning down the world.At the end,it was time to get the red bag.we were very exciting,and satisfied.Sometimes,we also go shopping and buying something we like. Winter holiday life was really abundant!
我的寒假生活非常有趣.刚回老家那天,哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹就拉着我去溜冰场溜冰.我技术不好,摔了15个跟头,他们都在那边笑我,我也情不自禁的笑了.大年三十那天最开心.先是吃团圆饭,一桌子的美食,让我大饱口服.然后就是放烟花.我们几个小孩一边拿着荧光棒甩,一边看大人们放烟花.好美啊!像降落在人间的星星.最后就是拿红包拉,我们都很兴奋,也很满足.有时,我们还会去逛街,买一些自己喜欢的东西. 寒假生活真美好!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu6441/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章
同年级的其他文章
关于 冬天的其他文章
关于 作文的其他文章你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文:我的快乐寒假(My happy winter holiday)
我的快乐寒假(My happy winter holiday)
  I have a busy holiday, On weekend, I clean the room ,I play the computer game ,and I do my homework.
  Another day ,I have a big trip ,It's nice!
  I visit my grandparents now, I eat good food, drink Cock,and I sing vevy nice.My grandparents are very happy. I think, too.
  What about you? what are you going to do on the winter holiday?
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐英语作文 happy summer holiday急要一篇英语作文,不要在网上复制,水平低点,不要写太好._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 happy summer holiday急要一篇英语作文,不要在网上复制,水平低点,不要写太好.
英语作文 happy summer holiday急要一篇英语作文,不要在网上复制,水平低点,不要写太好.
Happy Summer Holidays My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays. It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals and kind people. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day.Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English and improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this.尽力了.

我要回帖

更多关于 winter英语作文 的文章

随机推荐