写一篇有关宠物的优缺带翻译的英语作文单词,110个单词,要一些平常点的

谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,100到110个单词就够了。是写自我介绍、我的朋友。
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,100到110个单词就够了。是写自我介绍、我的朋友。
My name is.. I am ..years old. I am a student of No.1 Middle School. I am interested in sports and I am good at skating and swimming. My favorite sport is skateboarding. I do it almost every day. I have a best friend and her name is... She is slim and beautiful with long hair. She is friendly, kind and generous. She likes traveling and reading. We often talk about the books we read. She is the moste knowledgeble people I have ever met.自己的习作,看对你是否有帮助哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文My friend不少于10个单词 ,要翻译。短一点,要自己写的。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文My friend不少于10个单词 ,要翻译。短一点,要自己写的。
英语作文My friend不少于10个单词 ,要翻译。短一点,要自己写的。
不知道你的口味,列几篇供你挑选.(1)这篇比较短小,词汇量也不大Hello!I'm Amy.I have a good friend.Her name is ZhangYun.Her English name is Betty.She is a Chinese girl.She is ten years old.She is in the No.5 Primary school.She is in Class 7,Grade 2.She is good at English.She likes Chinese ,too.She is kind and very friendly.She likes helping others.She likes singing and playing basketball.This is my good friend.Do you want to know more?(2)这篇语句不错,有点长但是可以删减的很好I have a friend.Her name is Candy.She is twelve year old.She has black and short hair.She has a little mouth,two big eyes.She is so cute.Her mom and dad love her.She has a happy family.Her friends like her too,So she’s happy every day.She is a student of Yi Zong Fu Xiao.She is in Class Four Grade Six.She studies very hard.English is her favourite subject.She likes to speak English.She can speak English very well now.She always says “Learn by doing.” So she thinks speaking is very important in learning English.We are very busy studying when we are in school.But on the weekend,we are free.We often do homework together on Saturdays.After that,we can watch TV at home.Sometimes,we play games.We have the same hobbies.She likes riding bikes and watching TV and so do I.Her favourite sport is swimming.She’s very good at it.She often teaches me how to swim in summer.I like her very much.I am lucky to be her friend.(3)这篇适中I have a good friend.Her name is Wu Mi.She is thirteen years old,But she is short.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.It is very cute.She likes reading books and do manually.Her skillful hands,can make a pleasant surprise.I like her very much,because we are good friends.总之,三篇里的句子拼拼接接也许会成就一篇精华的,加油!BY 77
dgdfghdfgfdgfgf
I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has...
Everyone&has&their&own&stories&in&life.Some&are&joyful,some&are&bitter&even&a&little&embarrassment&across&in.&Every&story&in&the&movie&seems&to&be&so&exciting,wondful&and&beautiful,but&our&real&life&likely&to&cantrary&to&the&false&stories.& & &It&is&one&of&my&stories&between&my&friend&with&me,though&the&abscense&of&lots&of&the&episodes&that&should&happen&in&the&false&stories,i&still&hardly&forget&it&and&him.My&old&friend&where&are&you?Whether&you&are&waiting&for&me&to&scramble&over&the&wall,or&brag&with&each&other&again.&At&least,i&always&memorised&what&we&both&used&to&do&ever,&and&the&motto&just&for&you&and&me.& & & It&was&the&first&time,what&a&fucking&school!&We&had&to&stay&in&&jail&&eating&rubbish&food&for&lunch&and&gambled&through&all&lunch&time.Oh,come&on,give&me&a&break,God!&Did&you&see&that&other&high&school&students&hold&a&girl&in&arm&with&a&cigarette&on&the&mouth&walking&in&the&street&at&lunch&time.&Why&i&saying&this&was&totally&not&i&wanna&compare&with&those&guys&or&something&like&as&that&i&grudge&them.&Actually,&a&beef&burger&and&a&cup&of&milk&that&was&enough&for&me.&For&sure&one&more&pack&of&chips&was&better,whatever&small&pack&or&large&one.&Rather,a&little&computer&game&would&make&me&fell&that&the&world&is&so&beautiful.& &Hi,Hao&Wen,how&do&you&think&about&the&school&rule?&&I&asked&&Whatever,i&do&it&in&my&style&,he&said&maturely&&Oh?&do&something&different!&so&can&you&tell&me&what's&your&plan?&&I&asked&curiously&&It&is&just&a&very&easy&action&but&doesn't&sound&easy.&We&school&break,do&you&follow&me?&&he&smiled&at&me&&Wh...a...t?&what&you&mean?&&i&was&very&confused&to&ask&him&&Have&you&watched&the&serials&of&prison&break?&&he&asked& Suddenly,i&rapidly&stayed&in&silent.&Let&me&think&about&it.&Five&minutes&later.&yes,why&not?&it&must&be&so&exciting,but&tell&me&how?&how&to&school&break?&i&asked&&We&see&at&the&school&yard&after&the&fourth&period,then&you&will&get&it.&&he&didn't&answer&me&immediately& & &&Now&tell&me&how&to&get&out&of&here&&I&asked&&Come&on&,the&answer&is&in&front&of&you.&&he&replied&What?&are&you&kidding&me?&it's&just&a&wall,&or&you&mean&that&we&need&to&scramble&over&it.&&I&asked&with&a&little&anger&&Yes,&that&'s&it.&&he&grined&at&me&&it's&impossible,&i've&never&done&that&ever.&&i&said&disoppointed&&HI!Be&confident.Can't&you&see&the&brand&of&your&T-shirts&you&wore?&Wa&,a...oh!&you&are&so&rich,&the&brand&of&xtep&is&under&the&brand&of&metersbone,&you&are&wearing&in&brand.&&he&said&so&exciting&&So&what?&&i&asked& &What&you&are&scared&of&now?&Nothing&is&impossible,&i&walk&in&my&style&as&if&the&sense&of&flying.&&he&encouraged&me& &What&a&nice&saying,you&are&so&literate,but&that&doesn't&make&sense&at&all&&i&said&&Don't&worry&about&it,believe&in&yourself.&You&try&your&best&to&do&it&and&will&done&it&perfectly.&Give&yourself&a&chance.OK!&I&lead&the&way.&&he&said&&Uh....wai...t,damn!&&i&murmured&Congratulations!&You've&done&well.&&he&said&&I&promise&that's&my&first&time&also&is&my&last&time.&&i&said&&A&haha&hah!&It's&just&a&beginning.&You&are&a&talent&and&courageous&warrior&i've&never&seen&before.By&the&way,&beautiful&girls&are&waiting&for&us.&&he&grined& & A&girl&with&a&head&of&light&black&hairs&that&covered&a&watery&almond&eye&wore&in&pink.&Her&lips&seemed&to&be&so&sweet,and&that&looked&so&irresistable.&HI,hi...Hao&Wen&look&this&one.&This&sexy,beautiful& and&luscious&girl&who&is&exactly&the&kind&of&girls&i&fascinated&in.&Oh,my&god!&The&kind&of&cure&girls&are&here,too.&Jesus&forgive&me,please!&But&why&didn't&you&tell&me&they&were&just&living&the&small&square&boxes.&&i&asked& &&You&are&a&colour&wolf,aren't&you?&&he&replied&&Bulshit,you&are&a&fucker.&&i&refuted&&Oh,&come&on!&Don't&deny.&All&right.&Tomorrow&i&will&introduce&to&you&a&girl&who&is&like&that&you&just&told&me.&&as&usual,&he&smiled&at&me&&Really?&&i&asked&him&happily&No,i&am&kidding&you.&&he&laughed&Then&we&both&laughed&from&face&to&face.&It&was&somhow&like&if&the&western&jokes&that&are&very&easy&but&funny&and&interesting.&We&both&enjoyed&it&much&at&the&age&of&15&years&old.& &Running,running,be&quick,or&we&will&be&late.&I&don't&want&to&stand&outside&of&the&class&though&the&whole&period.&Come&on,come&to&catch&up&me.&The&last&one&will&get&the&&nice&&title&of&turtle&king.&Of&course,&the&champion&will&be&the&running&elite.&I&am&sure&that&i&will&be&the&first&one&the&destination.&Yes,o,ye!&He&was&always&very&confident&about&anything,&he&never&thought&he&will&get&lost.&That&was&one&of&his&traits&i&was&really&envious&of&him.& & The&things&that&in&the&reality&are&not&always&go&straight&like&as&the&things&in&the&movie.&I&got&cramp&and&callapsed.&&Are&you&ok?&&he&asked&&You'd&better&to&go&now,it&takes&much&time&to&recover&from&cramp.&&i&said&&That's&ok,i&wait&for&you.&&he&replied&&What&a&stupid&idiot&you&are,&you&are&getting&late.&Come&on,&just&leave&me&alone&and&go&please.&&i&said&desperately&Now&listen&to&me,we&had&defeated&the&enemies&who&are&ten&times&as&more&us,&and&escaped&from&many&plights.&Although&these&things&all&happend&in&computer&games,one&thing&will&not&be&changed&forever,you&are&my&best&comrade.&Before&it&was,now&it&is,&future&it&will&be.&So&i&can't&leave&you&here.Now&give&me&your&hands.&Thereafter,he&took&me&to&the&calss&on&his&back&in&time.& &Four&years&later,&when&my&back&from&the&hell&to&home,i&was&trying&to&contact&to&him,but&my&other&friends&told&me&&he&had&gone&.&They&said&that&one&day,&he&didn't&come&to&school&then&they&never&saw&him&again.&They&had&tried&to&connect&to&him&before,but&he&changed&his&telephone&number&and&moved.&I&was&shocked&by&the&news.&I&was&going&to&retaste&the&feeling&of&scrambling&with&him,even&i&didn't&mind&if&thos&who&see&us&scrambling&what&they&look&us&as.& &After&all,without&you&without&my&part&of&childhood&memories.&
My friend is a very good girl,her name is lihua.she always helps me with my course,for example math.Through her help, my math's grade improved much and I can solve many difficult math problem.We like each other very much.we will be good friend forever.
I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watch...
My Good Friend My good friend is Mei. She’s a girl. She is my classmate. Mei is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes w...
John is the most diligent student in our class. He is one of my friends. As a matter of fact, he gets along with his classmates. He might spend just five to ten minutes talking to you once in a long w...
您可能关注的推广回答者:老师让写英语作文,写你现在正在干什么,用现在进行时的句子。能不能给我提供一些单词,例如写作业,听音乐这方面单词的,只要是关于事情的单词,带翻译!!
老师让写英语作文,写你现在正在干什么,用现在进行时的句子。能不能给我提供一些单词,例如写作业,听音乐这方面单词的,只要是关于事情的单词,带翻译!!
不区分大小写匿名
Surf the Internet
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇英语作文 题目是我的宠物 60个单词以上 今晚7点15分前要 附上中文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文 题目是我的宠物 60个单词以上 今晚7点15分前要 附上中文
求一篇英语作文 题目是我的宠物 60个单词以上 今晚7点15分前要 附上中文
My patI have a dog.It called Hobo.It is a lovely dog.It has white fur so it looks like a snowball.It has two big eyes and a small mouse.It's very clever.It can play ball game with me when I come back.I always take a foot with it after supper.My parents and I all like it very much.可能有的地方有错,自己改一下
冒昧的问一下,你几年级的啊?
这篇作文的中文是:我的帕特我有一只狗。它叫做流浪汉。它是一只可爱的小狗。它有白色的皮毛使它看起来像雪球。它有一双大眼睛和一只小老鼠。这是非常聪明的。它能玩球比赛与我,当我回来。我总是拿起一只脚后的晚餐。我的父母和我都非常喜欢。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一种你最喜欢的宠物(狗狗),写出它的外形,以及它的优缺点,写一篇英语作文_百度知道
写一种你最喜欢的宠物(狗狗),写出它的外形,以及它的优缺点,写一篇英语作文
只是初二的作文,不必太深,简单一点就好啦
提问者采纳
老是会逗我们开心,就是老是咬鞋子,黑色的鼻子,眼睛很美丽, and always will make us happy, beautiful eyes,这就是我最喜欢的宠物,长长的耳朵, and this is my favorite pet. The only thing that is always bite shoes, yellow skin,它很小.让我很生气.它很可爱和聪明.唯一的不足,四肢很短. it is very cute and smart, long ears. makes me very angry,所以我们都很喜欢它, it is very small.我最喜欢的宠物是狗, So we all like it,黄色的皮毛,它叫XX, it is called XX, black nose, very short limbsMy favorite pet is a dog
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
she love ratting meat .sometime I give her some fish or pork to eat ,Though it is a kind of animals .its name isHaahua .Its colour is white or yellow .she likes sleep playing with the bell .Wherever I amwalk she follws me I have a very beautiful cat.When she sees the fool she begin to cry miao miao .Ithink it is my favourite cat ,I treat it as my friend .As if she is very hungry and thirsty
My favorite movie would have to be &A Walk to Remember.& It was about an outwardly plain Christian girl named Jamie, and Landon, an aimless, reckless guy who breezed through school on looks and popularity. I liked this movie for many reasons. The main character, Jamie was not afraid of letting people know that her faith was the most important part of her life. That was very impressive to me. This movie also showed that it is possible for people to change their ways. Most of all it was a love story and that is my favorite kind of movie. My favorite pet is a dog, it is called XX, it is very small, very short limbs, yellow skin, beautiful eyes, black nose, long ears. it is very cute and smart, and always will make us happy, So we all like it. The only thing that is always bite shoes. makes me very angry, and this is my favorite pet.我最喜欢的宠物是狗,它叫XX,它很小,四肢很短,黄色的皮毛,眼睛很美丽,黑色的鼻子,长长的耳朵.它很可爱和聪明,老是会逗我们开心,所以我们都很喜欢它.唯一的不足,就是老是咬鞋子.让我很生气,这就是我最喜欢的宠物.
我不会,我也正找呢
你是我们班的?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文常用单词 的文章

随机推荐