阅读text generation gap:u r 2 old,写一篇150单词的作文的英文单词

谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Is Money Everything?
Money can bring people good life and no one in the world don't like money.People always want to get a bigger house,a cooler car,a more fashion coat and even everything ,so people want more money to make their dream come true.More and more people spend all their time making money,which make them lose happiness in their daily life.
Money is not everything in our life.We can't use money to buy our health and happiness.I will prefer spending a full day playing with my family in the open to working in the office building.I would rather have a strong body than a seaside villas.I'd like to give away all I have to get back my happy childhood.
Don't put too much attention to money and happiness is the essence of life.
金钱可以带给人们好的生活,没有人不喜欢钱。人们通常都想要一间更大的房子,一台更酷的车子,一件更时尚的大衣··甚至一切东西,所以人们想要更多的钱实现他们的愿望。越来越多的人花费他们所有时间去挣钱,以至于失去了很多生活中的快乐。
金钱不是我们生活的一切。我们难以用金钱买回健康和快乐。我宁愿花一整天时间和家人一起玩,也不想在办公大楼里工作一天。比起一间海边别墅,我更想要一个健壮的身体。我想捐出我所有的东西来换回我快乐的童年。
不要把钱看得太重了,幸福快乐才是生活的真谛。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:必须用一个主语从句、一个定语从句、一个宾语从句,至少100字!多谢帮忙...答:My Dream Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams,too. When I was a you...===========================================问:不要有生单词,六年级答:A Happy Spring Festival Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People have a long holiday and meet their family members at home.I like Spring Festival,because I needn't go to school. I had a happy Spring Festiv...===========================================问:题目是Self-confidence Is a Key to success自信是成功的秘诀答:Self-confidence Is a Key to success Enrolled in Harvard as a genius, quit from Harvard as a crazy man, became a billionaire in his first thirty… Bill Gates showed an example of how to make success by self-confidence. As far as ...===========================================问:标题: Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private Cars Directions:...答:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,150字的。。谢谢了,急啊
12:48 燃烧殆尽的蛋蛋 | 分类:学习帮助 标题:Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private ...===========================================问:标题: Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private Cars Directions:...答:成功是一种选择 success is a choice we talk about success in everywhere everytime . since we are young we have been aksed what kind of person we want to be? whta kind of job you will choice .in fact that's all about how we be fa...===========================================问:假如你是李华,在丹麦访学一周里,住在Anne家里,现在即将回国。请你给...答:dear Anne , i want to express my deep gratitude to you for the care you gave me this week .now i am going back to China .i had a great time in Denmark !it's a wonderful country and students in Denmark are so creative and energe...===========================================问:假如你是李华,在丹麦访学一周里,住在Anne家里,现在即将回国。请你给...答:Once upon a time in a who don't know the forest, lived many lovely animals. At that time, the rabbit a ear is the shortest. Big rich bear woman in order to cultivate the animals elite, talent for the "forest" honor. At the surg...===========================================问:可以是《妙语短篇》里的,最好。 简单易懂一点的,没什么别的要求,只有...答:同学。。打5篇文章不需要金币。。。多乐于助人的人会写啊!===========================================问:谢谢各位了答:日,旷世瞩目的北京奥运会终于要开幕了,我老早就吃好了晚饭打开了电视,坐在沙发上等待这一激动人心的时刻的来临。晚8时,伴随着绚丽的烟花和整齐的“击缶”声,盛大的开幕式开始了。 开幕式文艺表演《美丽的奥林匹克》,分成了上篇《灿...===========================================越来越多的人花费他们所有时间去挣钱,以至于失去了很多生活中的快乐。 金钱不是我们生活的一切。我们难以用金钱买回健康和快乐。我宁愿花一整天时间和家人一起玩,也不...=========================================== i feel very happy. I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(这段可以改成你喜欢的东西)My English teacher is ***(你英语老师的...=========================================== I have many hobbies. In my spare time, I will devote myself to them. Firstly, I will play basketball with my friends, usually in the afternoon. Sometimes I will surf the Internet in the e...=========================================== My name is.. I am ..years old. I am a student of No.1 Middle School. I am interested in sports and I am good at skating and swimming. My favorite sport is skateboarding. I do it a...===========================================My Family This is my family.There are four people in my family.Father,mother,sister and I.My father is a docter.He works in a big hospital.My mother is an English teacher.She is a...=========================================== My favorite food My favorite food is bread, because there are different ways to eat bread. For example can jam eat Fried can eat, etc. My favorite food is bread, that you? Quic...===========================================I want to be when I grow up. Thanks for reading! 希望这个能帮你啦! 我已经试着把这篇文章简写了~ 以为我在外国很久了,根本就不知道初1是什么样的英文水平。如果我写的...=========================================== Some people think studengts need not do any housework.They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don't think so. It is good for students to do some housework...=========================================== Something better Than Money It is physically imposswible for a well-educated,inthellectual, or brave make money the chief ob as physically impossible as it is...=========================================== Cabbage 1.Cabbage heart the root pares into a sharp form with the small Yin, on breaking two halfs cut into 7 Li rices long, the cabbage, ham of 0.6 Li rices breadth, the bamb...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助全新版大学英语综合教程第二册
Unit3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
全新版大学英语综合教程第二册
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:334.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢初三英语作文期末总复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初三英语作文期末总复习
英​语​学​习​资​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初三英语作文期末总复习学习的啊学习的武器学习的武器_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初三英语作文期末总复习学习的啊学习的武器学习的武器
英​语​学​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Text Generation Gap:U R 2 Old(课文缩写)
Text Generation Gap:U R 2 Old(课文缩写)
不区分大小写匿名
短信代沟:
UR2OLD =you& are too old
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文常用单词 的文章

随机推荐