拍照搜题,秒出答案
) 1. A. Is your mother a waitress? (
) 2. A. He works in a store.
) 3. A. He drives to work.
) 4. A. My mother is a doctor.
) 5. A. Is he a cashier?
B. Is she a nurse?
B. She works in
(&&&& ) 1. A. Is your mother a waitress? (&&&& ) 2. A. He works in a store.&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. He drives to work.&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. My mother is a doctor.&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. Is he a cashier?&&&&&&&&&
B. Is she a nurse?&&&&&&&&& B. She works in a school.& B. He walks to work.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. My aunt is a teacher.&& B. Is he a carpenter?&&&&&&
1-5& B& A& B& A& A仿写There are five people in my family.My parents work in a school.My father is a math teacher.But my mother teaches music.that pretty lady is my aunt.She's an actress on Tv.My uncle is a writer.He writing the TV show for my aunt.ilike drawing pict_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
仿写There are five people in my family.My parents work in a school.My father is a math teacher.But my mother teaches music.that pretty lady is my aunt.She's an actress on Tv.My uncle is a writer.He writing the TV show for my aunt.ilike drawing pict
仿写There are five people in my family.My parents work in a school.My father is a math teacher.But my mother teaches music.that pretty lady is my aunt.She's an actress on Tv.My uncle is a writer.He writing the TV show for my aunt.ilike drawing pictures.I want to be an artist one day.
My FamilyEveryone has a family.We live in it and feel very warm.There are three persons in my family,my mother,father and I.We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.My father is a hard-working man.He works as a doctor.He always tries his best to help every,patient and make patients comfortable.But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.My mother is a woman with a bad memory.She always does a lot of housework,but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness.For example,one day,she washed clothes in the washer,after the washer finished the work,she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.Now let me tell you a funny thing:one day,father wanted to get up early as usual,buthe wasn't able to do that,because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before,so when he got up,he did everything in a hurry.After father left,mother said to me mysteriously,"He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised."Because today is Sunday,his holiday!" Just as mother said,father came back home soon,and went to bed again--he was too tired.You see,what an interesting family have!I hope that you will have one like mine,too
my mother is a music teacher.my
actress, my
writer and i want to be an artist one day .
Because my aunt taught art, so that beautiful woman is my mother. She is a hospital nurse. My father is a doctor and he and my mother work together. I like playing the piano, one day, I want to be a p...
teacher . my
actress, andUnit 3 Getting Together
Topic 1 What do your parents do? Section A
导学案 (仁爱版英语七年级)
Unit 3 Getting Together
导学案 (仁爱版英语七年级)
→ Unit 3 Getting Together
导学案 (仁爱版英语七年级)
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..
阅读理解。
A photo of my family&&&& Please look at the photo.&&It is a photo of my family.&&There are five people in my family.&&This is my father.&&His name is Xia Donghai.&&He is a director (导演).&&The woman next to him is my mother.&&Her name is Liu Mei.&&She is a nurse and she works in a hospital.&&I'm the girl next to my mother.&&My name is Xia Xue.&& &I have big eyes and long black hair.&&The two boys are my brothers,&&Xia Yu and Liu Xing.&&Liu Xing is a middle school student.&&He has many good friends in the school.&&Xia Yu is a cute (可爱的) little boy. &&&& I have a big family.&&My parents like us very much.
1. -How many people are there in Xia Xue's family? -There are ______&&.
A. three&&&&&&&&&&B. four&&&&&&&&C. five&&&&&&&&&&D. six
2. -What does Xia Xue's father do?&& -He is a&&______ .
A. teacher&&&&&&&&B. doctor&&&&&&&&C. nurse&&&&&&&&&& D. director
3. -Who are Xia Donghai and Liu Mei? -They are the children's ______&&.
A. fathers&&&&&&&&B. mothers&&&&&&C. parent&&&&&&&&&& D. parents
4. - Where does Liu Mei work? -She works in a ______&&.
A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hotelC. hospital&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. university
5. -How many brothers has Xia Xue got? -She has got&&______&&brothers.
A. two&&&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&&&& C. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. five
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。A photo of my family Please look at the photo.It ..”考查相似的试题有:
780642820279346150924142586146577初一的简单英语作文 需要一篇好的范文
my family_百度知道
初一的简单英语作文 需要一篇好的范文
提问者采纳
and teaches us lessons everyday. She cooks very well. My father is tall and thin, my two younger brothers and me. He is a handsome man. My sister&#39.
My grandpa is a kind old man. My brother likes them, too. My Family(我的家庭) My family lives in Hsi-hu.My family takes a trip together about every two weeks. I am a student. I have a happy family. My family name is Jian.My family
I come from a family of six people.
My family is full of love and hapiness. I like to watch TV and play PC games.I am a ms name is Art,but beautiful. My mother is a housewife.Ws name is Jian Zong-he and my mother&#39.I love her very much.I think he is very handsome. She is very graceful.She sells things which people often use in their daily life, sister.We all feel happy at home.He is the shortest and naughtiest in my family.My family has seven people.He is tall and thin.I have a family, my sister and I. My sister is a student.My name is Liu Xiaojing.My hobby is drawing. Hm fifteen years old. My grandmother is housewife and my grandfather is a store keeper. My grandparents help my parents look after my brother every day. I like my family because each family member helps me a lot. She is short and thin. How&#39. My younger brother is a junior high school student.My family lives in Taiwan. There are four people in my family. My brother and I are both junior high school students. His hair is straight.We all like playing sports. She takes care of patients in a hospital in Taipei,but he loves me alot.He is strict with me.She has long hair and a round face. I like my family very much. The movie was Swordfish. He is working in the National Police Administration in Taipei. I have one brother and one sister. My brother and sister are elemens name is Jenny, two brothers.They are my father. My mother is a nurse,m a junior high school student.I&quot. He&#39.
This is my family--a happy family, and we go to the same school.I love my family. Last Sunday my father took my family to a movie theater, washes clothes. She works for a trading company.My father is a teacher,although she is not tall, but my father doesn&#39. They are my father. much. I&#39.He is only 3.He works hard.She takes care of me carefully, so we had a very good time there. My little brother is a cute baby. I love my family. My name is Jeff. We go to the movies every Sunday.I am very proud of him. He likes to watch TV and movies and read books.She has two big eyes and a straight nose.He usually cooks nice dishes for us. They&#39.1 Middle School,I am a good student.There are three people in my family. He&#39. He lives in China. The movie was good. She is an independent girl. My father is forty years old. She likes to read books? There are twelve people in my family, father, grandmother.Everyone in my family is very friendly.She likes reading, uncles aunts and me. His major job is to catch criminals. My father is a businessman. They are my grandfather, father.My mother is a shop assistant. My mother works in an office, too. One of my uncles is a detective.so we arevery strong. She cooks meals, grandmother.I am in No. But I study in a junior high school.He looks younger than he is, too, mother. My brother&#39, my mother.There are mother.My mom has short straight hair . My aunt is a marketing manager.I's name is St. My father and my mother both like to watch TV.
I am a student. I have a little brother. I loves busy working late everyday. I go to school every weekend. I like to play dodge ball and listen to music very much.At school. My father&#39,father and me.And my dad is tall with short hair. My father is a businessman,mother and I. My mothes running a coffee shop in mainland China. My family
There are three people in my familyMy name is Dingding.
My mother is a professor.She is a little fat.My father is a farmer.His name is Liu Xiaolong.He works hard em 15 years old.She is very nice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
一下两篇,供你参考吧。
I love my family,because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
My family lives in ShenZhen. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is tall and thin. He is a handsome man. He has big eyes. His hair is straight. He likes to watch TV and movies and read books. My mother works in an office. She cooks very well. She likes to read books, too. She is short and thin. My sister is a student. She is an independent girl. She is very graceful. I am a student, too. But I study in a junior high school. I go to school every weekend. I like to play dodge ball and listen to music very much. much. I like my family because each family member helps me a lot。
第二篇:...
There are 5 members in my family, my father,mother,elder brother, elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 years old daughter. We moved to Shanghai when i was 3 years old, my parents are running business in a company until now. My father is a little bit childish, he feel that nothing is important than children happy, so he always satisfy to what we want since we were small. my mother take much care to this family, i used to feel than my mother is annoying, but now i understand what my mom did was for our own good. My brother is cuteand very tolerate, my sister is a strong-determination women, we fought every...
这是由于我父母离婚写的= =所以就给你看看表抄哦= =In my family, there are mother, grandmother and grandfather and me. In the third grade, my parents divorced, I have a very sad day, but for my mother, I tried to adjust their lives, now much better. Although we can not, like other students as well as families with mom and dad, but I am still very happy.
您可能关注的推广
简单英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 how is your mother 的文章

随机推荐