李雷和韩梅梅英语书在几年级用英语怎么翻译

李雷和他的朋友打算下个星期天去划船。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:李雷是我妹妹的一个朋友用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
李雷是我妹妹的一个朋友用英语怎么翻译
李雷是我妹妹的一个朋友用英语怎么翻译
Li Lei is one friends of my sister.当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫李雷,今年13岁,出生并生长在南京,就读于南京第一中学7年级8班。身材高大,爱好篮球,但不擅长游泳。在学校我有很多好朋友。是什么意思?
我叫李雷,今年13岁,出生并生长在南京,就读于南京第一中学7年级8班。身材高大,爱好篮球,但不擅长游泳。在学校我有很多好朋友。
问题补充:
My name is Li Lei, 13 year-old, born and raised in Nanjing, Nanjing First High School enrolled in 7th grade 8 classes. Tall, like basketball, but not good at swimming. I have many friends at school.
My name is Lee mine, 13 years old and was born and grew up in Nanjing, went to High School in Nanjing first secondary school grade 7 class 8. A tall, peace-loving basketball, but not good at swimming. In school I have made many good friends.
My name am Li the thunder, 13 years old, are born this year and grow in Nanjing, goes study in the Nanjing first middle school 7 grade 8 classes.The stature is big, hobby basketball, but does not excel at the swimming.I have very many good friends in the school.
My name is Li Lei, 13 years old, born and grew up in Nanjing, studied at the Nanjing first 7 grade 8 classes in secondary schools. Height basketball-loving without good at swimming time. At school I have a lot of good friends.
My name am Li the thunder, 13 years old, are born this year and grow in Nanjing, goes study in the Nanjing first middle school 7 grade 8 classes.The stature is big, hobby basketball, but does not excel at the swimming.I have very many good friends in the school.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!假设你是李雷,你听说将有一批来自英国的交换生到泰州,……书面表达答案及范文(2014年泰州市中考英语)_书面表达_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
假设你是李雷,你听说将有一批来自英国的交换生到泰州,……书面表达答案及范文(2014年泰州市中考英语)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
假设你是李雷,你听说将有一批来自英国的交换生到泰州,……书面表达答案及范文(2014年泰州市中考英语)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
七、书面表达(20分)
&&& 假设你是李雷,你听说将有一批来自英国的交换生到泰州,他们想了解有关泰州中学生的课余生活。请根据下表信息用英语写一封电子邮件向他们介绍相关情况。
&&& Items(项目)
&&& Contents(要点)
Boo ks or magazines
What types of&& do you like to read?
Which is your favorite ...?
How often---? ..~
&&& Films or TV
What types of ... do you enjoy most?
How often---? ...
&&& Travelling
&Where…?…
&&& Sports
要求:1.词数100个左右,开头结尾已给出,不计人总词数;
&&& 2.所写内容必须包括表格中所有的信息,并作适当的发挥;
&&& 3.不得出现真实的人名、校名、地名等相关信息。
&&& (参考词汇:《读者》Readers,侦探故事detective stories,游戏类节目game show,
&&& 梅兰芳公园Meilanfang Park)
Dear friends.
&&&& I am glad to know you will come to Taizhou. I'll tell you something about our after-school activities._______________________________________________________________________
Welcome to my hometown. I hope you will have a good time here.
Dear friends,
&I am glad to know you will come to Taizhou. I’ll tell you something about our after-school activities.
As secondary students, we have many after-school activities, such as reading, watching TV and playing sports.
Firstly, during the reading week, we can read any book or magazine from the school library and my favourite on e is about coking, because I can cook food as it says.
Secondly, we often watch TV at home at the weekends. I enjoy romantic soap opera best, because they always have happy endings.
Finally, we do many sports as well. We have an hour for sports at school each day. I play basketball with friends after school also.
You see, our after-school activities are so colourful that I can’t make a list of all, but when you come, I will show them to you.
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当天更新视频:60部 视频总数量:70003部
您现在所在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&李雷说英语教学视频
视频类型:
人气:加载中...次点播
更新时间: 14:15
李雷说英语教学视频详情
在线播放和下载地址: [ 无需安装任何插件即可快速在线观看和下载 ]
您也许会喜欢这些视频
评论视频李雷说英语教学视频