school life英语作文文《my school rules》70词左右

一篇英语作文70词左右
一篇英语作文70词左右 5
以“my favourite birthday present”为题用英语写一篇作文
1.What’s the best gift you have ever received?
2.Who gave it to you?
3.When did you get it?
4.Why do you like it?
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ~$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
Last birthday, mother gave me a nice gift which is the best that I have received. It's a beautiful pan with good shape and black color. I like it very much, not only by its charm, I mean, I can use it for a long time even forever, and the more important is, I can feel the love of mother in my study journey, it makes me harder than before.
去年生日,妈妈给了我一件让我觉得是至今为止最好的礼物。那是一只漂亮的黑色钢笔,有着完美的外形。我非常喜欢它,不仅是因为它散发出来的魅力,我是说,我可以长时间甚至永远地使用,更重要的是,在学习旅程中能感觉到妈妈的爱,它让我比从前更加努力。
此文为原创,可以放心使用。希望我的回答能帮助您。
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
My Favorite Birthday Present
On Christmas Eve last year,I saw a box on the desk in my study after I returned from my workunit. I couldn't wait to open it and found a new Lenovo notebook computer in black. How surprised and excited! At that time,my wife entered it and passed me a cup of hot coffee with a smile. It reminded me of my thirty-fifth birthday. I kissed her because she made my dream come true. As you know,with the development of IT,computers are becoming more and more useful in people's work and life. Several years earlier,I wanted to buy one to help me make friends online and develop myself in English. But the economic condition of my family wasn't so good that I couldn't afford a computer then. In the end,I got such a nice learning tool. I can say it's the best gift I've ever received. Thanks for my lover.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求英语作文,急。。。70词左右_百度知道
求英语作文,急。。。70词左右
外教知道了这件事后;1、把旅游照片发过来4。请根据以下信息写一篇文章
时间。提示、第一名用两半小时跑完全程3,你的英国笔友安迪给你写了一封信。;1。;周日上午
be ,你家附近动物园里的一只猴子跑到了你家里来、面对诸多问题,于是你写了一封电子邮件what
cellphones
假如你是李欣,信中倾诉了他到一个新的学校后遇到的烦恼。,让你写一篇文章把这件事讲给你的同学们听?假设你是校英文广播站的通讯员;挑战自己和健身假设你是王刚、看电视时动物园里的一只猴子跑到我家来;猴子回到了动物园if
提示:1、有两本书落在他家2、帮忙把礼物专家给他的父母3。。。;1,刚从英国朋友杰伊家过完暑假回国。
结果、;在家里
事件、我打电话给警察,请他帮忙
提示、目前食品安全状况2、早上8点从香山脚下出发2、有职业运动员也有普通市民4。why
don&#39、共同的目的。2,你参观了本届北京马拉松赛、健康饮食的重要性3。回来后写了一篇关于此项赛事的报道。;t
no。但是回国后发现有些事情未处理,请你给她写一封回信假如本周日
。总共7篇。,急急急急。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Now I am a student in Grade 7.We get well along with each other,How time flies:时光流逝,就会去踢足球。在我们班级有56个学生?我热切盼望知道你的现状。你好么,Miss Gao is very kind and friendly。她对我们要求很严格。英语仍然是我擅长的科目!Hope to receive the letter from you soon!We havent seen for over one yearsDear Tom.There are 56 students in my class。我现在已经是7年级的学生了。期待你的来信。高老师非常善良和友好.She is strict with us.When I am free.I am also good at English,我们已经有一年多没见面了?I am looking forward to knowing something about you ,中文翻译.How are you !Yours,I go to play football.My teacher。我空闲时
英语学习辅导报.........八年级暑假综合能力测试专刊?
呃,英语学习辅导报上的吧
- - 7篇这是要写死人啊
任写一篇?
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇以怎样学英语为题的英语作文70词左右_百度知道
求一篇以怎样学英语为题的英语作文70词左右
提问者采纳
It doesn’t take a long time to do it, write it down in your notebookHow to learn English
First, you may turn back and read it again. When learning a new word. So I ll surely make progress little by little. Keep on reading like this and you&#39!
St read too slowly or look up every new word you meet with, choose something you feel important or interesting to read,tt read anything difficult for you at the very beginning. Don&#39, you should, I used short and simple sentences to express myself. After reading a passage and having its main idea in mind. On one side of the cards, don&#39. I began to write a diary in English when I was in Junior Grade One. Soon with the help of my teacher. It can help us form the habit of thinking in English,To improve your English writing, Don&#39. Use the new words very often, I could write a short passage,writing a diary in English every day is one of the best ways to improve your English writing ability.You can make flashcards to study new words, first of all, on ll know how to express ourselves in English. My English teacher praised me for this. While reading. I learn a lot from writing diaries in English,
write the English word. Third. And write down a sentence next to it,you can keep at try to read everything. This time you read it slowly and look up some new words if necessary. Before I knew it. You should begin with those written in simple English. In the beginning,to improve your English reading, my writing ability had greatly improved, we&#39. Step by step,write the Chinese meaning. I think the best way to learn and remember the new words is to use them often
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 我最喜欢的体育明星急需一篇英语作文70词左右不要课文里的邓亚萍、刘翔、姚明_百度作业帮
英语作文 我最喜欢的体育明星急需一篇英语作文70词左右不要课文里的邓亚萍、刘翔、姚明
Michael Jordan: Basketballs Legend Introduction There have been many great players of the game, some whose names are heard all around the world, others who are talked about every blue moon, but one name that will be heard where ever you go is Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan sometimes referred to as M.J., or Air Jordan, but no matter how you hear it everyone knows who is being talked about. That’s right, the greatest player to put his hands on the ball. Jordan has fans all over the world, and not only is he known for his action on the court, but he is also known for the things that he does off the court. Know let’s see why everyone wants to be like Mike. Accomplishments :Michael Jordan is someone who will never have to sit back and wonder what they have accomplished in life. Jordan as we know has set records that have yet to be broken and he has accomplished things that were thought to be impossible to accomplish. For example, on May 6, 1998, M.J. became the first player in history to be selected to the NBA All-Defensive First Team nine times.
您可能关注的推广帮忙写一篇英语作文70词左右 急!!!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文70词左右 急!!!
“我最喜欢的乐队”最好写飞儿乐队、五月天、BY2、飞轮海… 越快越好
The four guys are from Ireland, jazz and so on. His wife is the daughter of the Irish prime minister, I lay my love on you . Both the melodies and the lyrics are nice. To my disappointment,t marry her, they are really cute. I do like them, rap,d like to say something about my favourite band-WESTLIFE. I like to listen to their songs when I felt lonely or before I slept., R&B! I bet westlife is one of the most famous bands in the world. I dont&#39,l ike hip hop. There are so many classic songs sang by them like season in the sun.Of course I also like other kinds of music. It you, when you tell me that you love me. You definitely konw it. The songs are peaceful and they made me comfortable and peaceful too, especially Nicky who looks like a million dollars, he would marry another gorgeous girl. Music is a wondert know how to describe them here, don&#39. Whatever, Nicky get hitched.? How amazing they are, my love. They have good-looking apprearance and nice voiceMy Favourite BandI&#39, if he didn&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
jazz and so on. There are so many classic songs sang by them, rock.Both the melodies and the lyrics are nice! I bet westlife is one of the most famous bands in the world, d like to say something about my favourite band-WESTLIFE, R&B. I like to listen to their songs when I felt lonely or before I slept, rap. Music is a wonderful thing for people, especially Nicky who looks like a million dollars. How amazing they are.Of course I also like other kinds of music. The songs are peaceful and they made me comfortable and peaceful too. I do like them.The four guys are from Ireland. In one word. They have good-looking apprearance and nice voiceMy Favourite BandI&#39,l ike hip hop
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 our school英语作文 的文章

随机推荐