英语作文《a wind hit ourmy school life作文》

英语作文Nowadays,almost all the senior high school students want to enter universities,which has become a tendency in our society.Have you thought about the reason?As far as I concerned,there are at least three causes as follow.As we all know,Chi_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文Nowadays,almost all the senior high school students want to enter universities,which has become a tendency in our society.Have you thought about the reason?As far as I concerned,there are at least three causes as follow.As we all know,Chi
英语作文Nowadays,almost all the senior high school students want to enter universities,which has become a tendency in our society.Have you thought about the reason?As far as I concerned,there are at least three causes as follow.As we all know,China is developing rapidly in recent years and that will continue for decades.While our economy is going up ,our diathesis also needs strengthen.Studying in universities can not only broaden our outlook but also strengthen our knowledge system,which is beneficial for us.The next is that the competition in our society become much severer than before.It is certain that the higher degree you’ve got ,the more chance you may have to obtain a job in some global companies around the world.So we can see that entering university is a main work needing now.The third reason is that entering universities to get higher education is not a reachless dream now.Plenty of colleges have appeared in China and some new universities has founded around us.We have no reasons to refuse such good chance ,have we?As a conclusion,the tendency to advancement is certain ,which leads education’s development .It is for this main reason that more and more students want to enter universities.
目前,几乎所有的高中学生要进入大学,已成为我国社会发展趋势. 你想过原因吗? 据我而言,至少有以下三个原因.
大家都知道,中国近年来发展迅速,将持续数十年. 虽然香港经济正在起来,我们也需要加强素质. 大学学习,不仅可以开阔视野,而且增强知识体系,这对我们是有利的.
未来是竞争的,我们的社会就会变得比以往更加严厉. 可以肯定的是,有多少高度,你可能获得更多的机会,创造了世界上一些全球性的公司. 所以我们可以看到,进入大学主要是工作需要.
第三个原因是,高等教育要进入大学reachless不是梦. 不少高校中出现的一些新成立的大学四周. 我们没有理由拒绝这么好的机会,是不是?
作为一个结论,就是提高某些倾向,导致教育的发展. 这主要的原因是,越来越多的学生进入大学.
时下, 几乎所有高中学生想要进入大学,这已经变得在我们的社会方面的趋向。 你想理由了吗? 当做遥远地当做我有关, 那里依下列各项至少三因素。 就如我们全部知道的,中国正在近几年来快速地发展,而且那将会继续长达数十年之久。 我们的经济正在上升,不过我们的特异质也需要加强。 在大学中学习能不但变宽我们的观点而且加强我们的知识系统, 对我们是有益的。 下一个是,在我们的社会中的竞争变...您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& My Dream School Life 我梦想中的学校生活_1500字
My Dream School Life 我梦想中的学校生活_1500字
作者:& | & 高三&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
My dream school day starts at 8:30 a.m. It finishes at 3 p.m. so we would have a lot of time for after-school activities.
我的理想学校每天上午8:30开始它下午3点结束。所以我们会有很多时间进行课外活动。
We have half an hour for lunch. We can eat anything and chat with each other. We can also listen to pop music in the hall. We eat an apple every day because it can keep us healthy.
我们有半小时的午餐。我们可以吃任何东西和互相聊天。我们还可以在大厅里听流行音乐。我们每天吃一个苹果,因为它可以使我们保持健康。
We have Chinese Maths English and physics every day because they are useful and very important. We wear school uniforms on Monday.
我们有语文,数学,英语,物理的每一天,因为他们是有用的,重要的。我们星期一穿校服。
My dream school has a park on one side and a shopping mall on the other. We have a big library with a lot of useful books. We also have a swimming pool and a tennis court. We can do any activities after school or at weekends.
我理想中的学校在一边和其他购物中心公园。我们有许多有用的书有一个大图书馆。我们也有一个游泳池和一个网球场。我们可以在放学后或在周末做任何活动。
We only have half an hour of homework every day. We do not do homework at weekends. Every month we go on a school trip to a museum or a theatre. In the summer time we can go to Beijing or Shanghai. Every week we go to Dongzhou Park or shopping malls.
我们每天只有半个小时的家庭作业。我们周末没有作业。每个月,我们去博物馆或剧院的学校旅行。在夏天的时候,我们可以去北京或上海。每个星期,我们去东洲公园或购物中心。
I like my dream school life very much.
我非常喜欢我理想中的学校生活。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41123/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新稿费提现申请
同年级的其他文章求《A happy memory in my Junior High School》英语作文,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求《A happy memory in my Junior High School》英语作文,
求《A happy memory in my Junior High School》英语作文,
My time at junior high schoolhas been mostly good.I've been at junior high schoolsince 2004.In the first year,I made some good friends,and had a lot of fun.However ,I didn't do so well at school in Grades 6 and 7.I didn't study hard enough.Fortunately,my friends showed me that education is important for my future,and I began to work harder at school.I used to be a bit shy,but my friends and teachers have helped me to be more confident.Now I know that I have the ability to do good work.My reports in Grade 8 were much better than in Grades 6 and 7.I'm very happy that I'm no longer bottom of the class.Since Grade 8,I think Ihave become more confident.I have learned a lot at junior high school.I have worked hard and I have enjoyed these last four years.I hope to do well in the final exam.I want to make my parents and teachers proud of me.过去式的英语作文帮我翻意Yesterday we had a Thanksgiving Campaign day in our school.We did lots of things.In the morning,I made a thank-you card and gave it to my teacher.In the afterrnoon,we had a Chinese speech contest.At the speech cont_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
过去式的英语作文帮我翻意Yesterday we had a Thanksgiving Campaign day in our school.We did lots of things.In the morning,I made a thank-you card and gave it to my teacher.In the afterrnoon,we had a Chinese speech contest.At the speech cont
过去式的英语作文帮我翻意Yesterday we had a Thanksgiving Campaign day in our school.We did lots of things.In the morning,I made a thank-you card and gave it to my teacher.In the afterrnoon,we had a Chinese speech contest.At the speech contest I read a thank-you letter to my parents.In the evening,I helped my parents do some housework.From the activities,I know my parents and teachers did a lot for us.They love us.Ishould thank them and love them,too.帮我忙吧
昨天,在我们学校有个感恩活动日.我们做了很多事.在早上,我做了张感谢性给我的老师.在中午,我们开展了一个中文演讲比赛.在比赛中,我给我的父母读了一封感谢信.在晚上,我帮助我的爸爸妈妈做了些家务.通过这次活动我了解到,我的爸爸妈妈和老师为我们做了很多很多.他们爱我们.我也应该感谢和爱他们.
Yesterday we had a Thanksgiving Campaign day in our school.We did lots of things.In the morning,I made a thank-you card and gave it to my teacher.In the afterrnoon,we had a Chinese speech contest.At t...发表日期:
Last night, I played football match with my friends. We were divided into two teams and the lose team would get some punishment. ...
发表日期:
My Chinese teacher is Miss LI, she impresses me so much, the first day I see her, I like her, because she is so kind to us. ...
发表日期:
Computer is a part of our lives, so my parents bought me a computer last week. I am so happy, I search the Internet when I finish my homework. ...
发表日期:
My father made me a little cabin on the tree when I was five years old. I like this cabin so much, it is my little world....
发表日期:
My mother takes care of me all the time, she is around me when I need help. Unlike my father, who is so severe and busy, my mother is very kind, when I make mistakes, she will not angry, she tells me to take care of these mistakes and should not make them next time....
发表日期:
My father is a severe person, since I go to school, he always keeps an eye on my study. He keeps contact with my teacher, so as to get to know my newest situation....
发表日期:
Near my house, there lives a woman who is the same age with my mother. She has a daughter, we are at the same age, the coincidence is that we go to the same school....
发表日期:
Last week, my friend asked me to go to the park with him, I was so happy to say yes. But when that day came, I forgot about our date, I overslept and then stayed at home, watching the TV series....
发表日期:
Today, when I look back on the last six years, I feel time is flying. Suddenly I grow up and I will finish my primary school soon. I need to cherish the time and do the meaningful things. ...
发表日期:
When the summer vacation comes, I will go back to my hometown and stay with my grandma. My grandma loves me so much, every time when I go back to her, she will cook me a lot of delicious food, she knows me so well. ...
发表日期:
Last week, my father took me to the swimming pool, he told me that I should learn to swimming, so that I could protect myself when I meet the emergent situation....
发表日期:
I am a lazy girl, when my mother asks me to help her with her housework, I will find some excuses and then run away. ...
发表日期:
Today, more and more use cell phone, if we take a notice, we can find no matter where they are, people always low down their heads,...
发表日期:
I have a bad behavior, when I get angry, I will fight back and say the bad words which will hurt other people. Once my friend Lucy missed the time we had ordered,...
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 our school英语作文 的文章

随机推荐