little broken heartslittle什么意思思

【Little Broken Hearts】刚刚发现的_诺拉琼斯吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,362贴子:
【Little Broken Hearts】刚刚发现的收藏
刚刚在土豆网搜Norah搜到的,好像蛮冷门的,不知道大家听过没
rome里面的歌啊,season trees,贴吧有这个视频下载哦
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或推荐这篇日记的豆列
······BBC - Music - Review of Norah Jones
- Little Broken Hearts
Accessibility links
Little Broken Hearts Review
Released 2012.
Like this? Try these...
Artist Played By
Wikipedia article on
Reviews available at
Discogs page for
Tracklistings come from .
You can add or edit information about .
, and also our policy on
BBC Review
Esteemed songstress makes heartbreak sound good.
On 2011&s , singer , producer , guitarist
and film score composer Daniele Luppi paid homage to old Italo-Western movies with twinkling chimes, twangy guitar riffs, and notable vocal performances. While many of the instrumentals held up without words, the concept album saw new life when Jones took to the microphone. If anything could be gleaned from the project, it&s that good things happen when she sings atop Burton&s arrangements.On Little Broken Hearts, the two musicians explore the concept of heartbreak, investigating its unpleasant aspects with refreshing candour and sardonic wit. Albums about heartbreak certainly aren&t new, but Jones puts fresh spin on a familiar topic with lovelorn musings that are wistful and carefree, meditative and ebullient.
Good Morning, the album&s effective opener, is a delightfully sweet blend of airy synthesizers and melancholic strings, held together by Jones& angelic falsetto. &I&m folding my hand,& the singer softly repeats over Burton&s oceanic production. She&s 22 carries a similar ventilated backdrop, but the result is a bit more pensive when paired with Jones& gloomy deliberation: &You can throw away, every word I say.& Then there&s the haunting Miriam, a morbidly sublime tune on which the singer threatens the woman with whom her man cheats. Here, Jones sings: &I&m gonna smile when I take your life.& Conversely, Happy Pills and Say Goodbye are cheery pop fare, on which the vocalist sings joyously about the break-up. Amid funky guitar grooves, Jones sounds playfully detached from said relationship.
Therein lays the success of Little Broken Hearts. Unlike other disheartened recordings, some of which are more sullen than others, Jones never sounds too depressed on this set. Instead, she keeps the mood fairly moderate amongst Burton&s fluid soundtrack, setting the pace with a wry bravado that makes this album a dynamic listen, even if she&s dumping a guy. Heartbreak is inevitable if you love hard enough, yet Jones and Burton make it enjoyable.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. If you choose to use this review on your site please link back to this page.
1 Good Morning
2 Say Goodbye
3 Little Broken Hearts
4 She’s 22
5 Take It Back
6 After the Fall
7 4 Broken Hearts
8 Travelin’ On
9 Out on the Road
10 Happy Pills
12 All a Dream
Clips taken from original discs may contain strong language.
Tracklistings come from .
You can add or edit information about .
, and also our policy on
Release Details
Label Blue Note
Country Germany Format CD Catalogue # 48 2 2【Little Broken Hearts】《Itunes Original》的录音记录非常棒_诺拉琼斯吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,362贴子:
【Little Broken Hearts】《Itunes Original》的录音记录非常棒收藏
她是在我还不怎么懂什么是爵士的时候就爱上的声音。网易音乐有《itunes original》专辑的全部,附上链接。曲目列表1 My First Real Song (Interview) 01:55 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 2 Come Away With Me (iTunes Originals Version) 02:58 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 3 A Total Experiment (Interview) 01:53 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 4 Don't Know Why 03:04 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 5 Dancing to Chopin (Interview) 01:22 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 6 Seven Years 02:25 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 7 A Real Country Vibe (Interview) 01:33 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 8 Creepin' In 03:01 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 9 I Don't Make Very Typical Singles (Interview) 00:48 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 10 Sunrise 03:21 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 11 It's Just a Really Fun Song (Interview) 01:20 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 12 Bull Rider (iTunes Originals Version) 02:59 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 13 Sometimes You Just Need to Loosen Up a Little (Interview) 00:45 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 14 Sinkin' Soon (iTunes Originals Version) 04:27 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 15 A Lot of Claps, a Few Nasty Letters (Interview) 00:50 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 16 My Dear Country 03:26 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 17 Confident Enough (Interview) 01:00 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 18 Chasing Pirates (iTunes Originals Version) 02:37 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 19 Not Intentional, It's Second Nature (Interview) 00:50 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 20 Even Though (iTunes Originals Version) 04:08 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 21 It's Kind of a Weird Story (Interview) 00:34 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 22 I Wouldn't Need You 03:30 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 23 Experimenting With New Sounds (Interview) 00:46 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 24 Young Blood (iTunes Originals Version) 03:25 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 25 Sleep Won't Come 03:08 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 26 It's Gonna Be (Alternate Version) 03:25 Norah Jones iTunes Originals 在我的微信订阅号“女子有才”12月主题“女歌手”中,诺拉被排在第一位推送,原文如下:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------欢迎扫码订阅,在微信中搜索:yesyesladies,推送大千女子世界观。
最爱女神。与王导比起,Norah 照片显得好娇小
她和王家卫在一起好美丽啊
跟楼主一样,我只是本能地喜欢她的歌,没有什么爵士不爵士的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 a little是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐