请帮忙翻译英文
翻译一下,这是我从一种叫&黑蜘蛛&的烟花包装盒上看到的:
1.ne vend pas a piece,
frotter sur une boite
d&allumettes suedoises
et jeter loins de vous immediatement an&utiliser qu&al&exterieur
2.not be sold seperately. Do not hold hand affter lichtning
For out use only.
3.Niet los verkopen. Niet in de hand houden na&ontsteking buitenshuis gebruiken.
请高手不吝赐教,本人不胜感谢!!!
共有 3 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
1. ne vend pas a piece, frotter sur une boite d'allumettes suedoises et jeter loins de vous immediatement un'utiliser qu'al' exterieur
这一段是法语French,英文由机器翻译,不能作准,大概意思是:
Not to be sold in pieces. Rub on a box of matches safely and throw it away from you immediately. For outdoor use only.
不分拆出售。在安全擦著火柴后,请即立即抛出。只供户外使用。
2. not (to) be sold seperately. Do not hold (it in) hand after lighting. For out use only.
不分拆出售。在燃点后,切勿持于手中。只供户外使用。
3. Niet los verkopen. Niet in de hand houden na'ontste
1. ne vend pas a piece, frotter sur une boite d'allumettes suedoises et jeter loins de vous immediatement un'utiliser qu'al' exterieur
这一段是法语French,英文由机器翻译,不能作准,大概意思是:
Not to be sold in pieces. Rub on a box of matches safely and throw it away from you immediately. For outdoor use only.
不分拆出售。在安全擦著火柴后,请即立即抛出。只供户外使用。
2. not (to) be sold seperately. Do not hold (it in) hand after lighting. For out use only.
不分拆出售。在燃点后,切勿持于手中。只供户外使用。
3. Niet los verkopen. Niet in de hand houden na'ontsteking buitenshuis gebruiken.
这一段是荷兰语Dutch,英文由机器翻译,不能作准,大概意思是:
Not sold separately. Not under control after ignition outdoors.
不分拆出售。(燃点后)不受控制,请于户外燃点。
三段的意思都大同小异,原文有错字,且第一及第三段的英文版由机器译出,只能提供作参巧。希望帮得上!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙翻译下面的英文_百度知道
请帮忙翻译下面的英文
(If stinging sensation is not feltStep 6
Keep DermaTend on blemish for 30-45 minutes. We recommend re-scraching blemish and reapplying DermaTend.There should be a moderate stinging sensation lasting 5-10 minutes.DermaTend
has not penetrated properly and the application will be less effective.Swelling and redness aroud mole is normal
提问者采纳
皮肤往往没有穿好和应用程序将不再有效。(如果不感到刺痛的感觉6步。我们建议重新抓缺陷和重新应用真皮的倾向,保持皮肤瑕疵往往在30-45分钟。应该有一个适度的刺痛的感觉持续5-10分钟。红肿在摩尔是正常的
提问者评价
please kindly advise us when you are going to be able to
finish these drawings , the drawing size we gave you previously needs to be adjusted ,之前提供给你的图稿尺寸需要作出微调; required to be a little &#47, a bit &#47, Please kindly find the revised drawings in the attachment Please inform us of the date when you will be able to finish these drawings 翻译版本(3) Having been rechecked , Please find the modifed drafts enclosed in the attachment Please let me know when you will finish these drafts
wanted&#47, the drafts we gave you previously &#47。请告知什么时候才能完成这些图稿; slightly adjusted , The drawings that we sent you formerly wanted to be slight &#47,we found that drawings we sent you previously needed to modified &#47. Please kindly find the revised drawings enclos formerly needed/a bit adjusted &#47.Please kindly let me informed about the date when you are going to finish these drawings 翻译版本(4) Srevised ? 翻译版本(1)Given a second examination ,请查收附件修改后的图稿.翻译版本(2)Going through our second scrutiny , please kindly find the attached and revised drawings 我们经过重新检查
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译成英语_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英语
水又变成蒸汽的原因。14历史上众多的科学家都成为不朽的传奇人物。15一家房地产公司在这座小城里创立了他们的分公司2 那就是迈克尔为什麽不想解释他那天下午在哪里的原因。10对孩子来说玩耍似乎就是世界的全部,瞥见门口站了一个陌生人。12除了离家比较远之外。9很多外国游客认为传统文明就是中国所有的一切,我现在可能已经进了医院,预防和保护工作很重要。6那就是我上次和同学们一起做社会调查的地方,我现在也就上不了大学。13在瘟疫流行之前。7根据新的规定宿舍楼内禁止吸烟。5 这就是冰变成水,他对新的办公室还是很满意的。4要不是因为她提出了警告。11我从他家经过时,各国运动员可以在北京市内享受很多美食。8奥运会期间。3 如果不是因为各位老师的帮忙
提问者采纳
t want to explain where he were that afternoon3.In the past.Smoking is banned in the dormitory according to the new regulation.if without these teachers' help.I cought a glimpse on a stranger standing outside of his door while i was passing by122.5.15.An estate company set up its filiale
in this small town.That is why Mike didn't be able to go to college 4.8, I wouldn&#39.7.It seems to the kids that their world consist of nothing but playing11.Athletes from around the globe can enjoy various delicacies during the Olympics9;ve end up in hospital now.Precaution and protection are very important before a plegue prevails14.If it was not her warning.He was satisfied about the new office except for its distance from his home, many scientists became immortal legends.This is why ice melt and water evaporate.That is where i did the social survey with my classmates the last time.6.Traditions were deemed everything to the Chinese by many foreign visitors10. 13, i could&#39
按默认排序
其他1条回答
t want to explain where he were that afternoon3.In the past.Smoking is banned in the dormitory according to the new regulation.if without these teachers' help.I cought a glimpse on a stranger standing outside of his door while i was passing by122.5.15.An estate company set up its filiale
in this small town.That is why Mike didn't be able to go to college 4.8, I wouldn&#39.7.It seems to the kids that their world consist of nothing but playing11.Athletes from around the globe can enjoy various delicacies during the Olympics9;ve end up in hospital now.Precaution and protection are very important before a plegue prevails14.If it was not her warning.He was satisfied about the new office except for its distance from his home, many scientists became immortal legends.This is why ice melt and water evaporate.That is where i did the social survey with my classmates the last time.6.Traditions were deemed everything to the Chinese by many foreign visitors10. 13, i could&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文
叫**,能参加这次的培训真的很荣幸,主要负责铆钉车间的生产计划工作, 我的英文水平一般,在领先大都克公司生产计划部门工作
My job is mainly about making
plans for the
workshop producing
rivetsI&#39.I sincerely hope that I can make some progress in my English skills with the help m **,an employee in the Planning Department of Da Duke company,and it's a great pleasure for me to have a chance to get in this training program.Thank you.My English is just OK
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
For my Engl help.It
is my honor to participate in
this training ,
I hope I can improve my English with the teachers&#39.I am mainly responsible for production planning of rivets workshop.I work in the production planning department of AMI DODUCO corporationMy name is **
I called * * *, mostly in the lead, the company production planning department work, responsible for the production plan work rivets workshop, my English level is general, can participate in this training really honored to, also hope to with the help of the teacher to improve their English level
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐