it'sjustawayoflife,notbadatallallweekend翻译成中文

英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take.it's the moments that take your breath away.好像是一部电影里的 经典台词.怎么翻译?_百度作业帮
英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take.it's the moments that take your breath away.好像是一部电影里的 经典台词.怎么翻译?
英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take.it's the moments that take your breath away.好像是一部电影里的 经典台词.怎么翻译?
不是台词.是短文吧.意思:生命不在活多久,而在于那些震撼的瞬间
生命不是你呼吸的数量,而是把你的呼吸带走的时刻
生命不是你呼吸的数量,而是把你的呼吸带走的时刻
生命不在于你呼吸的那刻 而在于你受震撼的瞬间
生命并不不是你呼吸时的某刻,而是当你(被震撼,被感动)而拿走呼吸的瞬间. 哎,还是用英语听着舒服,翻译过来真难受.英语翻译Life is only what we choose to make it.Let's just take it,Let us be free.We can find the glory we all dream of.And with our love,we can win.CHORUS:Still,we must fight or face defeat.We must stand tall and not retreat.With our strength w_百度作业帮
英语翻译Life is only what we choose to make it.Let's just take it,Let us be free.We can find the glory we all dream of.And with our love,we can win.CHORUS:Still,we must fight or face defeat.We must stand tall and not retreat.With our strength w
英语翻译Life is only what we choose to make it.Let's just take it,Let us be free.We can find the glory we all dream of.And with our love,we can win.CHORUS:Still,we must fight or face defeat.We must stand tall and not retreat.With our strength we'll find the might.There's no fight we can't fight together,All together,We can win.Blessed with strong hearts that beat as one,Watch us soar.And with love that conquers all,We'll win this battle,this last battle.We will win…… We must win…… We will win…… We can win…… We can win…… As the battle goes on we feel stronger.How much longer Must this go on?Each and every day we dream of winning,and beginning a new life.repeat:(CHORUS) Still,we must fight or face defeat.We must stand tall and not retreat.With our strength we'll find the might.There's no fight we can't fight together,All together,We can win.Blessed with strong hearts that beat as one,Watch us soar.And with love that conquers all We'll win this battle,this last battle.We will win…… We must win…… We will win…… We must win…… We will win…… We can win……
生活只是什么我们选择做它.Let采取它,Let我们是自由的.We可能找到荣耀我们所有梦想.充满我们的爱的And,we可能赢取.CHORUS:Still,我们必须与或面对失败战斗.We必须站立而不是高撤退.With我们的力量我们将发现威力.There是我们不可能一起战斗的没有战斗,All一起,We可能赢取.与打作为一个的强的心脏的Blessed,Watch我们腾飞.充满征服all,的爱的AndWe将赢取这次争斗,最后争斗.We将win…… We必须win…… We将win…… We能win…… We能win…… 争斗继续我们的As感到更强.多少更长 Must这继续?我们每天作梦winning,开始的and新的生活.repeat:(合唱) Still,我们必须与或面对失败战斗.We必须站立而不是高撤退.With我们的力量我们将发现威力.There是我们不可能一起战斗的没有战斗,All一起,We可能赢取.与打作为一个的强的心脏的Blessed,Watch我们腾飞.充满征服所有的爱的And We将赢取这次争斗,最后争斗.We将win…… We必须win…… We将win…… We必须win…… We将win…… We能win……英语翻译They also worry that the concept of “well-being” is poorly defined.Again,I have indicated why I do not think this is a problem (just as it’s not a problem with concepts like “life” and “health”).However,it is also useful to _百度作业帮
英语翻译They also worry that the concept of “well-being” is poorly defined.Again,I have indicated why I do not think this is a problem (just as it’s not a problem with concepts like “life” and “health”).However,it is also useful to
英语翻译They also worry that the concept of “well-being” is poorly defined.Again,I have indicated why I do not think this is a problem (just as it’s not a problem with concepts like “life” and “health”).However,it is also useful to notice that a universal morality can be defined with reference to the negative end of the spectrum of conscious experience:I refer to this extreme as “the worst possible misery for everyone.I am an idiot,I can't read Chinese,I use machine translation.
他们还担心,“幸福”的概念定义得很糟糕.再次,我表示为什么我不认为这是一个问题(就像它不是一个问题,“生命”和“健康”这样的概念).然而,它也是有用的注意,一个普遍的道德可以定义参照意识经验的消极的一方面:我叫这种极端“最糟糕的痛苦.(最后一句我不翻译了)
他们也担心“福利“这个概念没有很好的定义。再一次,我展示了为什么我不认为这是个问题(就如同对于”生活“和”健康“的定义不存在问题一样)。但是,注意到一个普遍的道德可以参考意识经验系列的弊端去定义也是很有用的:我更倾向于这种极端表现,诸如” 每个人可能发生的最惨的状况。我是个白痴,我不认识中文,我用机械翻译。...
这是骂人的吧……
用来剔除那些机器狗。。已经好几个中招了英语翻译I may not looke the same as you just,because i'm not so tallbut when i made the same mistakes it's not so far too far.though I may not look the same as you,i may not run so fastbut that's only how you see me,i'm not really coming the last_百度作业帮
英语翻译I may not looke the same as you just,because i'm not so tallbut when i made the same mistakes it's not so far too far.though I may not look the same as you,i may not run so fastbut that's only how you see me,i'm not really coming the last
英语翻译I may not looke the same as you just,because i'm not so tallbut when i made the same mistakes it's not so far too far.though I may not look the same as you,i may not run so fastbut that's only how you see me,i'm not really coming the lastso just like you ,i'm just like you,i'm just like youi'm just like you.i may not have seen the same thing because i may not look like youbut only on the outside,inside i'm just like youjust like you,i'm just like you
我可能仅仅看起来并不和你一样因为我没那么高但是当我犯了同样的错误(我俩的差距)却并不是那么遥远尽管我可能看起来并不和你一样我可能跑不了那么快,但是那是你怎么样看见我的(原因)我并不是真的最后才到,只是为了像你一样我仅仅是像你一样我仅仅是像你一样我仅仅是像你一样我可能不会看到同样的事情因为我可能看起来不像你,但是仅仅只是外表内心里,我和你是一样的 一样的我仅仅是像你一样英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take,it's the moments that take your breath away.帮忙翻译以下_百度作业帮
英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take,it's the moments that take your breath away.帮忙翻译以下
英语翻译life is not the amount of breaths you take,it's the moments that take your breath away.帮忙翻译以下
生命并不不是你呼吸时的某刻,而是当你(被震撼,被感动)而拿走呼吸的瞬间. 哎,还是用英语听着舒服,翻译过来真难受.

我要回帖

更多关于 allweekend翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐