求一位英语好的求大神ps帮忙。(最好是高中中)

找个英语大神帮我在线写一篇介绍明星的作文,最好是我说汉语他说英语的 +我QQ拜托谢谢了
找个英语大神帮我在线写一篇介绍明星的作文,最好是我说汉语他说英语的 +我QQ拜托谢谢了
The hearts of every person has a pillar, a support idol. I am a Zhuixing Zu, my idol is not What scientists or around smart people, he is just a singer with a motive to sing soul singer. . . . . . I appreciate his time in a minimum-do not give up the self-confidence, he likes to put up with all the fans can insist that he admired Even in the first ear-day sun do not know when he told the parents live very happy, let them rest assured, this is moved This belief, the firm has attracted numerous people applauded him. Some time ago, the daily snow Cross, countless people Can not return home. He also called on everyone to help more people, he also launched the Big Dipper will air voluntary charity to help People in disaster areas. At that time, Hou, I heard the most beautiful, &the most beautiful sun,& he said to be given to the stars and people Zaikunnanzhong The. Some people said: &Zhuixing people are fools.& I strongly oppose, regardless of learning or in life, who do not have Lost, difficult to deal with the time >> Previously, I do not know how to overcome the will to resolve a crying. Now, do not Will, I will Yongwangzhiqian, regardless of the outcome, at least to have a clear conscience. Because beyond it, we can see The most beautiful sun. This is a power bar, I have to like him as the efforts of self-confidence. No matter the difficulties encountered, we should Efforts to overcome. I would also like to share his filial piety to parents, friends Zhanchu of the most beautiful smiles, do a caring, the sense of TU people. It is precisely because of this road there will be stones to block progress, so in this way will not be lonely, empty. Across the stones, heart Situation will be improved, unique to the release of feeling. Look up to the sky, you will find the most beautiful in the eyes of the sun, as the lyrics said: &Holding dream, to fly forward, not evade, not back, you are my success on the fortress 。。。。。。& Yes, in the face of Setbacks, we should not evade and defeat him, the sun will be more splendid
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家准备做一个关于朴树的presentation,求英语大神帮助。_朴树吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,218贴子:
准备做一个关于朴树的presentation,求英语大神帮助。收藏
英语课自选主题演讲,马上轮到我了,本人只有高中英语水平,用英文介绍朴树很有挑战啊,求英语大神帮助,把你们对朴树的印象用英文表达吧
那英文是自我介绍的意思啊
那英文是自我介绍的意思啊
我高中也讲过朴树也
beijing ..
lss的英文………
啊啊啊错了,是lsss………
Google。。
好多描述朴树的话我都不知道怎么用英文表达只会基础的词汇
——来自 诺基亚 Lumia 920
你这属于自残
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或紧急,,,跪求大神帮忙! 统计一个字符串L(只包含大小写英文字母)中各个字符出现的次数
[问题点数:100分]
紧急,,,跪求大神帮忙! 统计一个字符串L(只包含大小写英文字母)中各个字符出现的次数
[问题点数:100分]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。求一位大神帮忙P几张图,把英文P成中文的_ps吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,148,671贴子:
求一位大神帮忙P几张图,把英文P成中文的收藏
我们最近在汉化一个游戏,但是有些字是以图片的形式存在的,我们对此又无能为力,有大神愿意在这方面伸出援手吗,大概有十几张图,每张图的量很小,平均也就10个单词左右,只要求能P成中文,看着没什么违和感即可
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一位英语好的大神帮忙。(最好是高中中)_百度知道
求一位英语好的大神帮忙。(最好是高中中)
提问者采纳
找一位大神英语比较好,帮我做几题小学五年级英语的题
我发布过这个问题了,100经验值,没人答
就是照片上
这个题让人摸不着头脑
确实没法答,主要因为没看懂题目要求
倒不是难,而是不知道怎样回答
只需要回答A的问题就行了
可以,我是小学五年级的,我在做什么写简单些就行了