关于植树节的由来英语明信片英语

[转]父子关于植树节的英语对话
您的位置:&--&
[转]父子关于植树节的英语对话
来源:&&作者:朱洁&&录入:朱洁&&发布时间: 19:56:11&&
儿子:Dad, it's Arbor Day today.& 爸爸,今天是植树节呢。
  爸爸:Do you know why Arbor Day is on March 12th?& 知道为什么植树节定在三月十二号吗?
  儿子:Yes, I do. Sun Yat-Sen died on March 12th, 1925. So the Arbor Day was fixed for this day in memory of him.我知道。孙中山先生是一九二五年三月十二号逝世的,为了纪念他,所以把植树节定在了这一天。  爸爸:You're right. And this is a good time to plant trees across the whole country.没错。而且这一天对全国来说也是非常适合植树的。关于植树节的英语作文:植树节英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
关于植树节的英语作文:植树节英语作文
&​a​m​p​;​n​b​s​p​;​&​a​m​p​;​n​b​s​p​;​ ​T​h​e​ ​f​i​r​s​t​ ​A​r​b​o​r​ ​D​a​y​ ​t​o​o​k​ ​p​l​a​c​e​ ​o​n​ ​A​p​r​i​l​ 0​,​ 82​ ​i​n​ ​N​e​b​r​a​s​k​a​.​ ​I​t​ ​w​a​s​ ​t​h​e​ ​b​r​a​i​n​c​h​i​l​d​ ​o​f​ ​J​u​l​i​u​s​ ​S​t​e​r​l​i​n​g​ ​M​o​r​t​o​n​ ​(82​-92​)​,​ ​a​ ​N​e​b​r​a​s​k​a​ ​j​o​u​r​n​a​l​i​s​t​ ​a​n​d​ ​p​o​l​i​t​i​c​i​a​n​ ​o​r​i​g​i​n​a​l​l​y​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​M​i​c​h​i​g​a​n​.​ ​T
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
中国邮政明信片
绿化靠大家
中国植树节3.12
开&&&&&&本:其它
页&&&&&&数:
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:10.00元
品&&&&&&相:
配送方式:无配送方式&&&&
上书时间:
购买数量:
(库存1件)
商品分类:
详细描述:
暂无详细描述。
您可能感兴趣的商品
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!关于植树节的资料 英语的 要有解释的_百度知道
关于植树节的资料 英语的 要有解释的
我要做关于植树节的英语手抄报
提问者采纳
植树节在不同的日子. So they plant trees as many as they can?所以我们必须植更多的树来保护环境? So we must plant more trees to protect the environment? 每年的03月12日是植树节. Like in India. Do you know what can we do to help on the day? In China, Planting Trees Day is on March 12. We want to make it better, if you want to make the air clean,植树节在03月12日。有许多想要通过砍伐树木来挣钱的人,那么请更好的保护环境和种更多的树. This special day began in 1979。我们希望变得更好. 在中国。这特殊日子在1979年开始,每个人。如果我们种了许多的树木. But kind people want to protect the environment and make the air clean. 所有这些行动展示人们将去更多的注意环境,人们要种许多的树, Planting Trees Day is on July 1,如果你想要使空气变得干净, if you want to make the air clean。 Why do the people plant trees, people can plant many trees. Because they want to protect the environment, Planting Trees Days are on different days? 每年的03月12日是植树节。有许多想要通过砍伐树木来挣钱的人, people can plant many trees, we must also take care of the trees by watering them until they grow up to be strong. This special day began in 1979. And if we plant trees more,我们必须照顾好它们. Like in India。如果我们种了许多的树木. In different countries. We want to make it better,如果你想要使空气变得干净。 So。因此他们尽最大努力的植树, we must also take care of the trees by watering them until they grow up to be strong. So they plant trees as many as they can, everyone,我们必须照顾好它们. In different countries? So we must plant more trees to protect the environment,直到它们茁壮成长, everyone,不是吗, Planting Trees Days are on different days, don’t we。因此他们尽最大努力的植树?这很简单? It is very easy。 So. 为什么人们要植树, Planting Trees Day is on July 1,你知道在这天我们要做些什么吗。在那一天。但是善良人们想要保卫环境和使空气变得干净,人们要种许多的树,并按时浇水. 为什么人们要植树,不是吗, Planting Trees Day is on March 12。那样越来越多树被他们砍断,每个人,那么请更好的保护环境和种更多的树,你知道在这天我们要做些什么吗. On that day。在不同国家. Because they want to protect the environment。 All these actions show that people should pay more attention to the environment。因为他们想要保卫环境? It is very easy。因为他们想要保卫环境,植树节在不同的日子。那样越来越多树被他们砍断。例如在印度, please try your best to protect the environment and plant more trees. So more and more trees are cut by them. There are many people who want to earn the money form only cutting down trees,并按时浇水. But kind people want to protect the environment and make the air clean,植树节在07月01日. There are many people who want to earn the money form only cutting down trees?所以我们必须植更多的树来保护环境. Do you know what can we do to help on the day. So more and more trees are cut by them. 因此,植树节在03月12日。但是善良人们想要保卫环境和使空气变得干净. 在中国. And if we plant trees more, don’t we. 所有这些行动展示人们将去更多的注意环境。例如在印度? In China。我们希望变得更好,植树节在07月01日. 因此,直到它们茁壮成长?这很简单。这特殊日子在1979年开始。在那一天。在不同国家。 Why do the people plant trees。 Planting Trees Day comes on March 12 every year, please try your best to protect the environment and plant more treesPlanting Trees Day comes on March 12 every year。 All these actions show that people should pay more attention to the environment. On that day
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
直到它们茁壮成长, Planting Trees Day is on July 1。在那一天, Planting Trees Day is on March 12,植树节在07月01日。例如在印度。如果我们种了许多的树木, we must also take care of the trees by watering them until they grow up to be strong,人们要种许多的树. And if we plant trees more. This special day began in 1979, people can plant many trees。这特殊日子在1979年开始. In different countries,植树节在不同的日子. 在中国. Like in India. On that day, Planting Trees Days are on different days。在不同国家,并按时浇水,植树节在03月12日,我们必须照顾好它们In China
您可能关注的推广
植树节的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
您现在的位置: &
关于植树节的英语作文
来源:奥数网整理
  March 12th is Tree Planting Day。 This year our school bought enough trees before that day 。 On that day , we didn't had classes 。 The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school。
  We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school 。 some students dug the holes 。 Some students put the trees into the holes。
  Some students put the earth back to the holes。 Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet 。 At last we watered the trees as much as possible。
  From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well 。 It made our shcool more beautiful 。And How happy we are !
百科词条:

我要回帖

更多关于 植树节英语手抄报 的文章

随机推荐