谁给灵格斯翻译家官方下载下啊

谁帮忙翻译一下啊....
谁帮忙翻译一下啊.... 15
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
&坚决不要软件翻译.............
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
&陈自江是我在中国艺术上的文章中采访过的剪纸行家。剪纸是他从小学习所作的事情。
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
陈先生告诉我,剪纸是有着悠久历史的中国民间艺术。动物的剪纸已经在早在追溯到南北朝时期墓中发现。他又说南宋时期,剪纸已经成为每日生活的重要部分。想娶媳妇的年轻小伙在娶她之前要看她的剪纸技术。陈先生笑着看着我脸上的惊奇,解释说。
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
陈先生继续解释如今人们仍然有三种形式的剪纸,装饰,宗教意图和设计样品。
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
用来装饰的剪纸经常在窗户和门上见到。他们通常在节日张贴以带来好运。他们也用在给孩子新出生的父母的赠品上能来炫耀孩子的剪纸。例如,显示中国汉字双喜的剪纸经常用来庆祝节婚。
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
用于宗教意图的剪纸经常在寺庙见到。他们用来给死者做献礼。死者的亲属在特殊的日子和春节做这些。
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
第三种剪纸是那些用来在衣服上制作图案。有时也用来装饰珠宝盒。龙是这些设计中最流行的图案。
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
采访很有用因为我为文章获得很多有趣的信息。我也准备尝试剪纸。下周见。当我挥手向陈先生道别时我说。我要再次见到他为了他能帮我做我的第一个剪纸。
其他回答 (1)
陈子江是剪纸专家,我为我的人对中国艺术的采访。剪纸是值得他学会做从小。 & “这是一个具有悠久历史的中国民间艺术,”陈先生告诉我,'动物剪纸已在古墓可追溯到北方和南朝的时间找到!“他补充说,到南宋,剪纸已成为日常生活的重要组成部分。“一位年轻的农民谁想要一个妻子看到一个年轻女子的剪纸技巧,她结婚前!解释说:”陈先生,在突击看看我的脸笑。 陈先生接着解释说,有3剪纸,人们仍然可以今日:剪纸装饰类型,进行宗教活动和设计模式。 剪纸用于装饰往往窗户和门上看到。他们通常在假日投入的力度,使好运气。它们还用于列出他的孩子,最近可能会显示出生的儿童,例如剪纸,家长。剪纸,显示的双重幸福汉字经常被用来庆祝婚礼。 剪纸用于宗教目的,往往在寺院中。他们还用来作为对死者的产品。人们向谁是与死者会在特别的日子和节日期间,这些产品。 剪纸的第三类,用来制作衣服上的图案。他们有时也用来装饰首饰盒。龙是非常受欢迎的这些设计模式。 采访是非常有用,因为我得到了我的文章有很多有趣的信息。我也愿意尝试纸张为自己切割。 “下周再见,”我说我挥手告别陈先生。我会再次见到他,让他帮我把我的第一个剪纸!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮忙翻译一下啊!_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下啊!
page 540). Women were reported to have a higher levelof web apprehensiveness (i, while women were just the opposite [Swaminathan et al2. 1999. The effects of gender, gender pattern, and perceived risks [Garbarino and Strabilevitz 2004]. Although there was no significant difference between online shoppers and non-shoppers in terms of gender [Donthu and Garcia 1999], education, information technology acceptance and resistance [Rodgers and Harris 2003.e; Stafford et al. First. 2002], including shopping orientation [Rodgers and Harris 2003, income. It is women who are usually in charge of household shopping and hold more positive attitudes towards the traditional store and catalogue shopping than their male counterparts [Alreck and Settle 2002], individual’s resistance to or fear of the WWW as a channel for context-free onlineinformation seeking and communication) [Susskind 2004]. 1999; Susskind
2004].. 2002] those Swaminathan et al, the new shopping channel provided by the Internet seems to result in a different, product involvement [Slyke et al, age. However. Being more skeptical about e-business than their malecounterparts. 2004] and spend more money online [Susskind 2004] than women, and culture of consumers on online shopping behavior have been examined since late 1990s [B women were emotionally less satisfied with online shopping and made fewer online purchases than men[Rodgers and Harris 2003]; Jarvenpaa and Tractinsky 1999, Swaminathan et al. The function of shopping online as a social activity is weak compared with shopping in traditional stores, men were found to make more purchases [L Li et al, interests.
2. Women did not find online
shopping “as practical and convenient as their male counterparts” ([Rodgers and Harris 2003]. 1999.1. Men and women were found to have different shopping orientations—men were more convenience-oriented and less motivated by social interaction. Another reason lies in the technology associated with online shopping. Information systems studies have shown that there are gender differences in the context of individual adoption and sustained usage of technology [Venkatesh and Morris 2000], shopping orientation was found to influence consumers’ shopping activities, product properties [Citrin et al. 1999]. Men’s perceptions of online shopping were approximately the same as [Alreck and Settle 2002] or even more favorable than [Slyke et al.1 Gender Traditionally. 1999]. This is due to the lack of face-to-face interaction with sales associates online, shopping is an activity more favored by women, and opinions. 1999].
Such a change of gender pattern in the online shopping environment has been explained using different models or factors. 2003].1 Type-I Consumer Factors – General Consumer demographics is among the most frequently studied factors in on online shopping research
不是简单的软件翻译啊!
有性别差异的背景下个人通过和持续利用技术[2000]文卡特斯赫和摩里斯。网上购物作为一个功能社会活动是比较弱的传统商店购物2;雅文帕tractinsky等人。 ]花更多的钱[斯坎德]比女人2004在线,540页)。1999 ],而妇女则刚好相反[斯瓦米纳森等人,网上购物者非消费者在性别方面[1999]唐苏和加西亚。首先,和意见,包括购物导向[罗杰斯·斯瓦米纳森等人的2003;斯瓦米纳森等人。1999 ],购物方向被认为是影响消费者购物活动。这是由于缺乏面对面的互动与销售人员在线。妇女报告有一个更高的水平网络可怖的(即。1性别传统上,教育。另一个原因是技术与在线购物。在电子商务比男性更持怀疑态度同行。这是谁的妇女通常是负责家庭购物和持有更积极的态度对待传统的商店和购物目录比男性[2002]同行阿尔瑞克和解决。这种变化的性别模式的网上购物环境已经解释使用不同的模型或因素。男人和女人发现有不同的购物orientations-men更便民和不那么积极的社会相互作用。然而.1Ⅰ型消费因素–一般消费人口,兴趣,[ -相近词汇等产品涉入。信息系统的研究表明。男人的看法在线购物是大致相同的[阿尔瑞克和解决2002 ]或更有利的比等人[ -相近词汇,个人的抵抗或恐惧的万维网作为一个渠道。妇女并没有发现网上购物的“实用,收入。2003 ]、方便的男性同行》([罗杰斯] - ],是最常见的影响因素研究在线购物,产品性能[西特林等人,男子被发现购买更多的[等人。1999 ]。。虽然没有显着差异。影响性别,年龄;2004],性别模式。1999;斯塔福德等人。2002 ]这些女性消费者,文化和消费者网上购物行为已审查自上世纪90年代[ Bell man等人,与知觉风险[2004]和strabilevitz脱离危险;妇女的情绪不太满意的网上购物和网上购物比男性少了[2003]罗杰斯和哈里,信息技术接受和阻力[罗杰斯和哈里斯坎德2003,上下文无关在线寻求信息和通信)[2004斯坎德],如果没有相反,新的购物渠道提供的互联网似乎导致不同的,购物是一种活动更受女性的青睐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
据报道。它是女性通常负责家庭的人购物和持有更积极的态度。 1999]。这是由于缺乏面对面互动与销售人员在线。另一个原因在于在网上与相关技术购物,男性更多的便利为导向2,比在传统商店购物,知觉风险Garbarino与Strabilevitz的2004年。 1999年;妇女情绪不太满意的网上购物和网上购物比男性少[罗杰斯和哈里斯2003],以社会动力不足互动。 2003年;斯塔福德等人。 2002]这些女性消费者.1性别传统上,购物被发现的方向来影响消费者的购物活动,购物是更受女性青睐的活动,收入。 2002],教育,信息技术接受和阻力[2003年罗杰斯和哈里斯萨斯坎德2004年,产品涉入Slyke等,通过互联网提供新的购物渠道。有关电子商务的怀疑比男性同行,包括购物取向[罗杰斯和哈里斯2003,文化和消费者对网上购物行为以来已审查20世纪90年代后期[贝尔曼等。 1999年,利益和意见,耶尔文佩和Tractinsky 1999年。妇女没有找到网上购物“为实用和方便男性同行“([罗杰斯和哈里斯2003]。 1999年斯瓦米纳坦等。信息系统的研究已经表明,李等。 1999],使更多的采购[李等,妇女有一个更高的水平网站apprehensiveness(即个人的抵抗力或作为WWW的上下文通道的恐惧在线寻求信息和通信)[萨斯坎德2004]。 2004年。2。男子网上的看法购物约一样[Alreck及解决2002年甚至更比[Slyke等有利.1,对传统的商店和目录购物比男性同行[Alreck定居2002]。虽然没有和网上购物者之间的显着性差异在性别方面的非购物Donthu和加西亚1999年,有个人通过和持续使用技术[文卡塔斯和莫里斯2000]中的性别差异。然而。这种性别模式的网上购物环境的变化已使用不同型号的解释或因素。首先,而女性则正好相反[斯瓦米纳坦等,似乎导致不同的,页540),如果不是相反,性别模式,产品性能西特林等,男子被发现,比女性花更多的钱在线[萨斯坎德2004];斯瓦米纳坦等。 1999年,年龄。作为一个网上购物的功能社会活动是弱的.1 I型消费的因素 - 消费者人口统计是最常见的影响因素之间在网上购物的研究。的影响性别。男性和女性发现有不同的购物取向
2.1 Type-I消费者因素——一般消费者人口中是最经常在网上学习的因素的研究。影响性别、年龄、收入、教育、文化消费者对在线购物行为进行自1990年代后期[行李员et al。年,Tractinsky两;李et al。1999;Swaminathan et al . 1999年)。2.1.1性别传统上,购物是一种行为更青睐的女性。这是女性通常负责家庭购物,持有更多积极的态度和目录传统商店购物比她们的男性多[Alreck和解决2002]。然而,新购物频道提供互联网似乎导致一个不同的,如果不是相反,性别模式。虽然没有显著差异,网上购物者在性别方面的non-shoppers[Donthu和加西亚1999],男性对使购买更多[李et al。1999;斯塔福德et al . 2004年)和花更多的钱在网上[色斯2004)比女性。男人的认知网络购物是几乎一样[Alreck和解决2002]或更有利的比[Slyke et al . 2002年)那些女性消费者。这样一个改变性别模式在网上购物环境已经被解释成使用不同的模型或因素,包括购物取向[罗杰斯和哈里斯2003;Swaminathan et al . 1999年),信息技术接受和抵抗[罗杰斯和哈里斯2003;色斯2004]、产品参与[Slyke et al . 2002年),产品性质(Citrin et al . 2003年),和已知风险(Garbarino和Strabilevitz 2004]。首先,购物定位是影响到消费者的购物活动、兴趣和观点。男人和女人都发现不同的购物orientations-men更convenience-oriented和少受社会交互,而女性则是相反的(Swaminathan et al . 1999年)。网上购物的功能作为一个社会活动是软弱而在传统商店购物。这是由于缺少面对面的互动与销售代表在线。女性没有找到网上购物”是实用和方便的男性同行”([罗杰斯和哈里斯页)。另一个原因在于技术相关的在线购物。信息系统的研究表明,有性别差异的上下文环境中采用和持续使用的个人技术[Venkatesh和莫里斯2000]。女性被报道,有一个更高的水平网络的情况(例如,个人的抵抗或恐惧万维网的上下文无关的在线渠道寻求信息和通信)[色斯2004]。更加怀疑的电子商务比她们的男性同行;妇女被情绪越来越不满意网上购物和网上购物比男性少了[罗杰斯和哈里斯2003]。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁给翻译下啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~··_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:363,668贴子:
谁给翻译下啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~··收藏
デルトラ・クエスト
Deltora Quest
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁给翻译下啊_百度知道
谁给翻译下啊
银行名称 BANKNAMEBANK
CHGINAHEBEI
银行地址ADD; NO
CITY HEBEI PROVINCE
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
银行名。。。地址是黄骅市的渤海路(我不是本地人。,反正念拼音的)1号。。。啥啥银行,名字是啥,你看了就知道中国河北省黄骅市
地址地址河北省黄骅市中国银行名称BANKNAME CHGINAHEBEI黄骅分行开户银行银行地址添加;渤海路1号市河北省中国HUANGHGUA
地址:中国河北省黄骅市银行名称:中国银行河北黄骅支行银行地址:中国河北省黄骅市渤海路1号
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译谁给翻译下啊_百度作业帮
英语翻译谁给翻译下啊
Xin Hua Zhong Road,Beijing Science and Technology Development Co.,Ltd.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译下载 的文章

随机推荐