dowarm-updo exercisess的意思

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
新目标英语八年级上册中考复习材料
八年级上册复习材料(一)情景交际Unit 1I. Complete the dialogue correct words.(对话填词) A: Michael, do you like sports? B: Of course I do. Sports are good for our
. A: What's your
sport? B: Football. A: How
do you play football? B: Four times a week. How about you? A: I don't like sports
all. But I like watching TV. I watch TV every day. B:
? How many hours do you watch TV every day? A: Three hours. B:
TV too much is
. A: I see. Thank you!II. Complete the dialogue with correct sentences.(对话填句)Peter: Good afternoon, Gina.
?Gina: I'm going to buy some milk. There's no milk in my fridge.Peter: You like milk?Gina: No, my mother drinks it every evening.Peter: Is your mother healthy?Gina:
. She doesn't like to exercise.Peter: Oh! I'm sorry. How's your father?Gina:
. He likes to exercise. He exercises for 30 minutes every morning.III. Finish the following sentences.(根据汉语提示或对话情景完成句子)12. 如果别人回答你,一周看两次英语书。你要怎么样提问?___________________________________________________________________________13. 为什么你喜欢吃水果和蔬菜?_________________________________________________14. 大家对麦当劳食品的评价如何?_______________________________________________15. 学生每日的正常睡眠需求是多少?_____________________________________________Unit 2I. Complete the dialogue correct words.(对话填词)Linda:
me, Mr Hardy. I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the office for thenext few days. Hardy:
is the matter, Linda? Linda: My father is
. I'm going to look after him at home. Hardy: I'm
to hear that. How many days will you be away? Linda: I hope to be
next Thursday.Hardy: That's all right, Linda. And I hope your father will get well soon.II. Complete the dialogue with correct sentences.(对话填句)A: Good morning, doctor.B: Good morning.
.A: I'm not feeling well. I've a headache.B: I see.
?A: No. I didn't feel like eating anything.B:
?A: Two days ago.
?B: Nothing serious. Don't worry. You have a bit of a cold.
.Drink more water, and you'll be all right in two days.A: Thank you, doctor.III. Finish the following sentences.(根据汉语提示或对话情景完成句子)1. 她牙疼,她需要看牙医,要怎么说?She has a toothache. She
?4. 他要建议你躺下来休息,用英语怎么说?You should ___________________________ __
.Unit 31. 根据对话内容填空,每空一词。A: Hey, Lily. What are you doing for vacation?B: I'm 1________ my uncle in London.A: When are you 2________ for London?B: I'm leaving the first week in October.A: Who are you going 3________?B: I'm going there with my parents.A: What are you 4__________ there?B: 5______ are going sightseeing, visiting museums and going to the beach.A: I hope you'll 6______ a good trip.B: Thanks a lot.2.
根据对话内容填写句子或短语A: What are you doing for vacation, Lin Hua?B: I'm 1.___________ Tibet for a week.A: That sounds interesting.
2 _ _______________________?B: I'm going hiking in the mountains. 3 _ _______________?A: I'm visiting my friend in Hong Kong.B: Oh, yeah? 4 ______________________?A: Just for four days. I don't like 5_________for too long.B: Well, have a good time.A: Yeah, show me your photos when we 6________ to school.3. 根据汉语提示完成对话,写出完整句子。你和你的朋友玛丽在谈论十一节期间你的旅游计划。你准备去海南度假。打算9月29日坐飞机去那儿,要住两周。在那儿,你要去海滩,去钓鱼,去购物,还要拍很多照片。你会把照片带到学校让同学们看。多么令人兴奋的假期!我会忘记我所有的烦恼!Mary: Where are you going during the National Day?You: 1__________________________________.Mary: 2___________________________________?You: On September 29, by air.Mary: How long are you staying there?You: 3. ________________________.Mary: What are you doing there?You: 4. _____________________________________.Mary: 5_______________________________________?You: Yes, I'm going to take lots of photos and I want to show them to you when I get back to school.Mary: That's an exciting vacation! Have fun!You: Yeah, I can't wait. It will be very wonderful. 6._____________________.Unit 41. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。A: Where do you
(1)________________, Nina?B: New Street.A: Is it
(2)______________ from your school?B: Yes, it is.A: So, how do you
(3) ____________ to school?B: Well, first I
(4)___________ to the bus stop.A: Uh-huh.B: I
(5)______________ a bus to the subway
(6)___________. Then I take thesubway.A: How
(7) ______________does it take?B: Oh,
(8) ______________ forty minutes.2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(1) 如果你想了解你的同学是怎么上学的,你可以这样问:_________________________________________?(2) 你想去上海旅游,想要了解从厦门到上海坐火车要多久,你应该这样问:________________________________________________?(3) 你想要了解你的同学家离学校有多远,可以这么问:_______________________________________?3. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。A: Excuse me, where is the People's Park?B: It's in the east of the city, on Park Street.A: (1)___________________________?B: It's about 10 kilometres away.A: (2)___________________________?B: You can get there by taxi.A: (3)_____________________________if I take a bus?B: It will take you about 30 minutes.A: Thank you very much.B: You are welcome.Unit 5一. 补全对话,每空一词Lucy: Hello!Kate: Hello, is 1.______ Lucy?Lucy: Yes.Kate: This is Kate 2._______.Lucy: Oh, hi Kate! How are you?Kate: Fine. 3.______ you free the day after tomorrow?Lucy: Yes, I am.Kate: Would you like to 4.______ swimming with me?Lucy: Sure! 5.______ are we going?Kate: In the afternoon. I think we can leave 6._____ lunch.Lucy: I'd love 7._____. I have a few things to pick up.Kate: Well, Lucy, I'll 8._____ you outside the school gate 9._____1:20 then. Lucy: OK. 10._____ you later. Bye.二.根据中文提示完成下列对话1.晓明邀请他的朋友Tom去参加他的生日晚会,Tom因要准备考试所以没有办法去。 Xiao Ming: Can you come to my party next Sunday? Tom: I'd love to, but I______________________________________________. 2.Mary今天生病了,她感冒、头痛,无法上学。 Teacher: Where is Mary? Student 1: 2_____________________. Teacher: Why? Student 1: Because she 3__________________________________. 3.Mike "五一 "假期快到了,打算和他好朋友一起去北京玩。 John: 4____________________________________________? Mike: I am spending time with my best friends in Beijing. John: When are you leaving? Mike: On July 6th. 4.Jim想减肥,但几乎不锻炼身体,Rob问了他几个问题并建议他多锻炼、多吃蔬菜。 Jim: I'm getting fatter and fatter. What should I do? Rob: How often do you exercise? Jim: I 5____________________________. Rob: Do you often eat junk food? Jim: Yes, I eat it four times a week.Rob: Then you should exercise every day and 6______________________.Keep at it and you'll stay healthy.Unit 6一. 根据对话情景,填入恰当的单词。(每空一词,每词1分,共6分)A: I hear that you have a new friend. Who is she?B: She is Amy.A:1___does she look like ?B: She is a beautiful girl 2____long hair. She is 3____than I am. She is 1.70m, and she is a 4____heavier.A: Is she very quiet?B: No, she is 5_____outgoing than you. She likes 6_____jokes. I am sure you will like her.A: Maybe. Does she like sports?B: Yes, she likes playing basketball, she is a good basketball 7_____.二.根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(每空2分,共8分)8. 当你想询问汤姆比山姆瘦时,你得说:_________________________?9. 当你想询问:"你们看起来一样或不同吗"时,你得说:______________________________?10.询问别人意见,他是否与约翰不同时,这时候你应该说:____________________________?11. 询问你喜欢他什么地方时,你该说:_________________________?三.根据对话情景用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。(每空2分,共8分)A: New Hope Center needs a weekend tutor (助教) for middle school students. 12_________________?B: Yes, I know.A: So 13___________________, Lucy or Lily?B: Well, Lucy is smarter. 14___________________________.A: Lucy is smarter, but I think Lucy is more outgoing.B: 15______________.Both of them should get the job.Unit 7一、 根据情景,填写单词,补全下文.(每空一词) (6%)(一)A: Excuse me, how do you ____1____fruit salad?   B:____2____cut up three bananas, three apples and a watermelon. ____3____put the fruit ina bowl. ____4____put in two teaspoons of cinnamon and a cup of yogurt. ____5________6____it all up.   A: Thank you for telling me so much.   B: It's my pleasure.(二)
Passage One
How to make Gongfu Tea?   Step One: W_____7_______the teapot and the tea c______8_______.   Step Two: P______9_______two teaspoons of tea leaves into the teapot.   Step Three: P_____10_______some h____11____ water into the teapot.   Step Four: Pour the first infusion of tea (头道茶)away.   Step Five: Repeat Step Three. Cover the teapot with the lid for two or threem_______12________.   Step Six: Pour the tea into the cups and sip the tea slowly.(三)
Passage Two
How to make popcorn?  F_____13_______,pour some corn into the popcorn popper.  N_____14_______,t______15_____on the popper. Wait until the light is out.  Turn off the popcorn popper.  And t______16_______,pour the popcorn into a big bowl.  After that, add some relish like salt to the popcorn.  M_______17_______it all up.  F_________18________,wash your hand and you can pick up the popcorn and enjoy it.二.根据汉语提示,写出英语句子:1. 当你和伙伴想做一份香蕉思木西,你却不知道需要切多少香蕉时,你该怎么问?  ______________________________________________________________2. 当所有的食料都放入搅拌器后,你该对伙伴发出什么指令?  _________________________________________________________________3. 熬粥时, 你向妈妈请教该放多少水量为宜,该怎么问?  _________________________________________________________________4. 做饭时,你需要一个切碎的西红柿,又一时半会腾不出手来,  你该怎么向你老爸求援?__________________________________________________________三.根据情景 填写句子,补全对话: (6%) A:
______________1_________________? B:
I'd like to have a large pizza for lunch. A:
Let's make a pizza together. B:
OK, good idea. __________2___________?A:
We need a big crust, a bottle of tomato sauce and some cheese. And of course we need an oven or a microwave one. B:
Could you please tell me how to make a pizza?A:
With pleasure. First put tomato sauce on the crust, next, put cheese on the tomato sauce. Then cut up peppers and mushrooms and put them on the cheese. B:
Is that all?A:
How silly you are! Last but not least,you are supposed to_______3________. B:
I see. So we have to wait for another fifteen minutes. A:
Be patient. Everything will be ready soon.Unit 8一、根据对话情景,填入恰当的单词(每空一词)Tony: How was your day off, Tina?Tina: Oh, 1_________ was awful.Tony: Really? What happened?Tina: Well, we went camping and the weather was terrible. It rained and rained all day.Tony: Oh, that's too 2___________.Tina: Ugh! Because the weather was so bad. It was really boring.Tony: Sounds terrible, Tina.Tina: How about yours, Tony?Tony: It was terrible. I studied very hard 3_________ my math exam next week, so I slept late. I got up late. When I got to my friend Dave's house, he 4_________there. He was at the beach!Tina: So what did you 5_____________?Tony: I helped my mom and dad 6______________ the yard.Tina: Sounds like a busy day!Tony: Uh-huh.二、根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。1.如果你的朋友在外地,你想知道那里昨天天气如何,你应该怎么问?____________________________________________________________________2. 如果你想问你的朋友学校组织的郊游怎么样,你应该怎么问?_____________________________3. 如果你刚刚听到了一个不好的消息,你应该怎么说?__________________________________________4. 如果你的朋友即将去旅游,你应该怎么表达你的祝福?________________________________________三、根据对话情景,用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整.Chester: Hello, Joan, When are you going to Shenzhen?Joan: 1__________________________.Chester: How were you getting to the airport? By taxi?Joan: Yes, my friend Rick is going with me to the airport. We'll take a taxi. 2______________________________?Chester: I'm going to Dunhuang with my parents on Saturday.Joan: 3_________________________? By train?Chester: No, by train. Well, I must leave now. See you!Unit 91. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。A:
Hi. May I ask some ___________ ?B:
Certainly.A:
When and where were you _______ ?B:
______ May 18,1988, in a small town in London.A:
_______ _______ did you live there?B:
We lived there ________ about eight years. Then we moved here.A:
Why did you come here?B:
_________ my father found work here.A:
Do you enjoy _______ here?B:
Sure. I like Chinese people and the food here.2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(1) 你从未听说过姚明,当你想向朋友确认姚明的身份时,你应当说:Excuse me. ______________ Yao Ming?(2) 如果你想知道新朋友的生日,你应当这样问:Could you tell me when ___________________ .(3) 你不确定你朋友崇拜的人是男或是女时,你可以这样问:___________________ a man or a woman ?(4) 你的朋友夸你游泳很出色,你自豪地告诉他,你3岁就会游泳了,你应该说:I could swim ________________________ years old.3. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。A:
(1) _________________________________B:
I was born in Xiamen in 1990.A:
What could you do when you were 5 years old.B:
(2) ___________________________________A:
(3) ___________________________________B:
I learned English for 4 years.Unit 101. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。A:
What are you going to be ____1_____ you grow up?B:
I'm going to ______2_____ the leader of a band.A:
Really ? ____3______ is your band going to play?B:
All _____4____ the world! We are going to be _______5________A:
Cool! _______6____
are you going to start your band?B:
That's easy. I'm going to put _______7______ advertisement(广告) in the newspaper.A:
You have all the answers! And ______8____
are you going to start?B:
Next month, at the school talent show. You can come and watch.2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(1) 你想邀请你的朋友Jimmy去游泳时,你应当说:____________________________________ Jimmy?(2) 如果你想知道你的朋友将来的打算,你应当这样问:___________________________________when you grow up?(3) 当你问对方是否想找个兼职工作时,你可以这样问:_________________________________________ a part-time job?(4) 你的朋友问你将来在哪里工作时,你还不确定,你应该说:____________________. Maybe in Beijing or Shanghai.3. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。A:
(1) _________________________________B:
I am going to be a basketball player..A:
(2)_____________________________________?B:
I'm going to practice basketball every day.A:
Do you want to be a basketball player like Yao Ming?B:
What do you know about him?B:
Yao Ming is great professional basketball player. (3) ____________________ in 1980.A:
Wish you success!B:
Thanks.Unit 11Ⅰ.根据对话情景,填入恰当的单词。A: Could I
my friends to my party on Saturday, Mom?B: Of course! That
like fun.A: Yeah. Ummm...could I
some money?B: What for?A: I need to buy drinks and snacks. Could I go to the
?B: Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks
you.A: Oh, good. Thanks, Mom.B: You're welcome. Oh, could you clean your room?A: I
it last week.B: You need to clean it again for your party.A: OK. At the party, could I use your CD player?B: Yes, if you're careful with it.A: Don't
, Mom!B: Now, there are a few things I want to do before the party. Could you move the good chairsto the bedroom and clean the living room.A: Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can
me.Ⅱ.根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。1.
你这周六想跟妈妈一起去逛街,问她是否同意。Could I
周末你做完了作业想看电视,于是问妈妈是否同意。妈妈同意让你看电视,但要求  你必须先扫地。Yes, you can. But
你出差时托朋友帮你照看你的狗, 回来后你答谢他时该说:Thanks for
你在做一项调查,想了解班上的同学最喜欢做什么样的家务活,你该问:?Ⅲ. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。   F: Simon,
?S: I'm playing computer games.F: Come here, help your mother
.S: I'm coming.F: Clean up the table and do the dishes.S: Sorry, Dad. I can clean up the table but I can't do the dishes. I
do my    homework.F: OK, could you take out the trash for me when you go to buy snacks?S: Sorry, too. I can buy snacks but I can't take out the trash.Unit 121. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。  John :It's too hot today. We'd ___________ go swimming in the afternoon.  Jim: I _________ with you.  John: __________ we swim in the Kunming Lake?Jim: That's a good idea.
_______ the way, who do you think is the best ______ in our class?  John: Mike. He is very strong.  Jim:
I don't think _______.
I think Jim swims __________ than him.  John:
But I think Mike is really good at _________.2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(1) 当你想要去买衣服,却不知道哪个店的服装最好, 你可以问: What's ____________________ here?(2) 观看完一场演出后, 你的朋友说这场演出很不错, 但你有相反的看法, 你可以说:I don't think _________________________________.(3) 你想问别人哪个商场的东西质量最好, 应该说:Which shopping center ____________________?(4) 周末朋友邀请你一起去购物, 但你宁愿在家里看书,你可以说:I prefer _________________________________________.3. 根据对话情景用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。Reporter: Hi, I'm doing a survey for the Bedford Daily News._______________________1)__________________________?Boy: I guess Jammin' 107 FM is the best.Reporter: Why?Boy:
________________2)___________________. I can always learn new songs from it.Reporter: ________________3)________________________?Boy: Well, I think Oldies 102.1 FM is very bad. It has the worst music.(二)阅读理解Unit 1  Everyone wants to be healthy. Food is very important. There are a lot of healthy foods. You can eat more bananas, apples, oranges and tomatoes because fruits and vegetables are good for your health. But don't eat too much chocolate. It's not healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow and make you strong and happy. Remember there is a saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctors away." Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and play sports every day. Don't be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.1. Which is right?A. No person wants to be healthy.
B. We want to be healthy.C. We are important.
D. Eat more chocolate.2. What are healthy foods?A. Vegetables and chocolate.
B. Bananas, apples and chocolate.C. Fruits and chocolate.
D. Fruits and vegetables.3. Why are healthy foods good for you?A. They make you happy.
B. They make you grow strong.C. They make you grow.
D. They make you grow and make you strong and happy.4. "An apple a day keeps the doctors away." Means "___".A. The doctor goes away when he sees an apple.B. The doctor runs away when you give him an apple.C. You eat an apple every day and you can be healthy.D. You can only eat apples, and the doctors will go away.5. What keeps you healthy?A. Fruits and vegetables.
B. Healthy foods and sports.C. Healthy foods.
D. Only apples.               Unit 2  Once an old man and an old woman had a goose. Their goose was not like other geesebecause its eggs were different. They were made of gold.  Every day the goose laid a golden egg for the old couple.They sold the eggs for a lot of money. But the more money they got the more they wanted. They said, "Since our goose lays golden eggs she must be made of gold. So let's cut her open and get out the gold at once, then we'll have more money."When the goose was cut open they saw that she was just like any other goose. And after that there were no more golden eggs.So they did not get any money. They had nothing left in the end.(
)1. Who had a goose?A. An old couple.
B. An old farmer.
C. An old peasant.
D. A young couple.(
)2. The goose of the old couple
.A. laid golden eggs
B. laid many eggs every day    C.was bigger than any other goose
D. was the most beautiful one in the world(
)3. The old couple thought that
.A. if they sold the goose they would get more moneyB. the goose was made of goldC. they should try to make the goose lay more eggs every dayD. They should take good care of the goose(
)4. Why did the old couple kill their goose at last?    A.Because the goose was ill.
B.Because the goose didn't lay eggs again.C. Because they had been rich enough.
D. Because they wanted to get more money.(
)5. In the end the old couple
.A. became the richest people in the world
B. got a lot of goldC. was as rich as before
D. was poorUnit 3Mr. and Mrs. Crew are going to have a vacation. Miss Green, a travel agent (旅行代理人), has made a full schedule for them.They are arriving in Chicago on July 3rd and staying there for three days. It's two nights in the hotel, but three days altogether. There's plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. Then they are leaving for New York City at 11:30pm. on July 5th by train. They have accommodations for two nights at the New York Sheraton on 7th Avenue. After that, they are visiting Washington. They have 2 days there before they fly to Montreal. There's a meal served on that flight. They can have some sandwiches and desserts, of course the usual beverages(饮料): coffee, tea or soft drinks. They will have a god time in Montreal, too.It's a full schedule, but they'll have plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves.(
) 1. Which of the following schedules is right? _____.A. Chicago-New York-Montreal-WashingtonB. Chicago-Washington-Montreal-New YorkC. Chicago-New York --- Washington-MontrealD. Chicago-Washington-New York--- Montreal(
) 2. How long are they staying in Chicago?   A. Two days.
B. Three days.   C. Three nights.
D. It isn't mentioned(提及) in the article.(
) 3. How and when are they going to New York? _____.A. They're flying to New York at 11: 30 p.m. on July 5th.B. They are taking a train there at 11: 30 a.m. on July 5th.C. They are going to New York at 11:30 p.m. on July 5th by train.D. They are going to New York at 11: 30 p.m. on July 3rd by train.(
) 4. How long are they staying in Washington? _________A. For three days.
B. For two nights.
C. For two weeks.
D. For two days.(
) 5. How are they going to Montreal? ________A. By train.
B. By bus.
C. By air.
D. By ship.Unit 4The following are three ads(广告):Driver Wanted1. Clean driving license2. Good-looking3. Age over 25Apply(申请)to: Capes Taxi,
ShenzhenTel :Teacher NeededFor private language schoolTeaching experience necessaryApply to: Instant Languages Ltd, DalianTel:Air Hostess(空姐)Wanted1.age between 20 and 332.Height from 1.6m to 1.75m3.Two foreign languages4.College graduateApply to: China airlines, BeijingTel:010-(
)1.If you want to work in the south, you can apply for a job
.A. a driver
B. an air hostess    C. a teacher
D. all of the above(
)2.You may call
when you wish to be a
teacher.A.
B. C. 010-
D. A and B(
)3.Mary, aged 26, knows English and Japanese , which job can be given to her?A. Driving for China taxi.
B. Working for China Airlines.C. Teaching at instant languages Ltd
D. None of the above.(
)4.What prevents Jack, an experienced taxi driver, working for Capes Taxi?A. Liking beer and wine
B. Breaking traffic rules.C. Being unable to speak a foreign language.
D. Not having college education.(
)5. Which of the following is not mentioned in the three ads?A. Height
C. Language
D. Health.Unit 5Read Tony's Calendar, then answer the following questionsTony's CalendarMondayMorning: school
Afternoon: basketball practice
Evening: help my parentsTuesdayMorning: school
Afternoon: basketball match at 6:00 Evening: Amy's birthday partyWednesdayMorning: school
Afternoon: culture club at 3:00
Evening: study for a testThursdayMorning: school
Afternoon: piano lessons from 2:00 to 4:00 Evening: go to a movieFridayMorning: school
Afternoon: baby-sitting
Evening: do homeworkSaturdayGo to the mall with friendsSundayFishing with my parents the whole day(
)1. Can Tony go to the movies on Wednesday? Why?A. Yes. Because he is free on Wednesday.B. Yes. Because he doesn't go to school on Wednesday.C. No. Because he has a test on Wednesday.D. No. Because he is busy on Wednesday.(
)2. What does Tony do on Tuesday?A. He has piano lessons from 2:00 to 4:00.
B.He practices basketball in the afternoon.C.He has a basketball match at 6:00.
D.He helps his parents in the evening.(
)3. When's Amy's birthday party?A. On Monday evening.
B. On Tuesday evening.C. On Saturday evening
D. On Thursday evening(
)4. Can Tony go to the mall this week? When?A. No, he can't
B. Yes, he can. On MondayC. Yes, he can. On Sunday D. Yes, he can. On Saturday.(
)5. Which of the following is wrong?A. Tony goes to school from Monday to Friday.
B.Tony has no time on Sunday.C.Tony can't watch TV on Friday evening , because he has homework to do.D.Tony doesn't go to a movie this week.Unit 6  There are more than 50 students in my class. Some of them are calm, some are wild. Most of the boys are intellectual, and most of the girls are athletic. Both of my classmates are popular not only in our class but also in our school. They are Jane Told. They are good at the schoolwork. They never laugh at others, though they are very excellent. And they are interested in everything.( )1.How many students in my class?A. less than 50
B. over than 50
) 2. What's the meaning of intellectual?A. 有教养的
C. 有智慧的( )3. Jane and Told do well in __A. their subjects
B. homework
C. examination(
) 4. Which sentence is true according to the passage?A. Most of the students are very excellent.
B..Jane and Told never laugh at others.B. Jane and Told are popular only in his school.(
)5. If you give a title to the passage, it may be _______A. My class
B. My two classmates
C. My classmatesUnit 7Every day's a celebrationPie-shaped pasta covered with delicious stuff is Italy's gift to the world. Pizzerias (比萨店) are everywhere today. And the Italian word "pizza", has entered all the world's languages.IF you are holding a birthday party for yourself or your friends, don't forget pizza.Pizza is crispy (脆的) and tasty. It is popular all over the world. People say the Italians first made pizza. The best pizza comes from southwest Italy or southern France.A good pizza has a pan-like crust of dough (面饼). On it is thick sauce and different kinds of toppings.People cook different sauces beforehand. The taste of pizza sauce may be a mix of sweet, spicy (辣的) and salty (咸的). Onions, tomatoes and other vegetables or meats are put on top of the sauce.Pizza crust is made of dough. It can be as thick as one centimeter, but some may be thicker.Pizza is part of Italian life. People there eat pizza whenever they want a change from their daily pasta.When Italians say "Let's go out to eat", they often mean going out for pizza.1.What is wrong about Pizza? A. It's Italy's present to the world.
B. It's crispy and very thin.
C. It's part of Italian life.2.Where does the best pizza come from? A. It comes from southwest Italy or southern France.
B. It comes from southeast Italy or
northern France. C. It comes from Pizza Huts all over the world.3.When do people in Italy eat pizza? A. Whenever they have a birthday party.
B. Whenever they want a change from their daily pasta. C. Whenever they walk past a Pizzeria.4.What is a good pizza? A. It has a pan-like crust of dough with thick sauce. B. It has different kinds of toppings.
C. Both A and B.5.What do Italians mean when they say, "Let' go to eat." A. They mean going out for spaghetti.
B. They mean going to a Chinese restaurant. C. They mean going to a Pizzeria.Unit 8We had a terrible school trip last week. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn't arrive. In the end, the teacher took us by subway. It took over an hour. When we arrived at the zoo we were all tired and hungry. We wanted to see dolphins, but there weren't any. There were some really smart seals, but se didn't see the show. We arrived too late. We forgot our cameras, so we didn't take any photos. Then it started to rain, and nobody had an umbrella. So we went for lunch and ate pizzas. My friends had some ice cream too. I didn't have any, because I don't like it. I wanted French fries, but there weren't any. They were sold out! We didn't see many animals because of the rain. Finally we went back to school. We were wet, tired, and stressed out. I didn't enjoy my school trip at all!(
)1. the subway took ____________.A. less than an hour
B. more than an hour
C. an hour(
)2. When they got to the zoo, the students were _________.A. excited
B. the show was cancelled
C. the show was over(
)3. They didn't see the seals, because _____________.   A. there weren't any
B. the show was cancelled
C. the show was over(
)4. They didn't take photos, because ____________.   A. they didn't have cameras
B. it was too wet
C. they didn't like the zoo(
)5. When it started to rain they _______________.   A. bought an umbrella
B. went for lunch
C. went back to schoolUnit 9You may know the English letters A, B and C. But do you know there are people called ABC? You may like eating bananas. But did you know there is such a thing as a "banana person"? How strange! Are these people from "another earth"? No. They are just Chinese people like you and me.ABC means American-born Chinese. An ABC is a Chinese, but was born in the United States. Sometimes, people call an ABC a "banana person". A banana is yellow outside and white inside. So, when a person is a banana, he or she is white inside - thinking like a Westerner and yellow outside - looking like a Chinese.Do you know why? Usually, ABCs know little about China or the Chinese language. Some of them don't speak Chinese. Also, they are not interested in Chinese politics.But if ABCs cannot speak Chinese, can we still call them Chinese people? Yes, of course. They are Chinese. They are overseas(海外的) Chinese. These people may be citizens (公民) of another country like the US, Canada or Singapore. But they have Chinese blood. Their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents were from China. They all have black eyes and black hair. But they are not Chinese citizens. They are not people of the People's Republic of China. For example, we all know the famous scientist C. N. Yang (杨振宁). He got the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1957. Chinese people love him. But he is an American citizen.1. "ABC" in this passage stands for "____".A. three English letters
B. a kind of bananaC. Chinese born in America
D. Americans born in China2.
Chinese in Western countries are called "banana persons" because ____.A. their bodies are white inside but yellow outside
B. they think like Westerners but look like ChineseC. they were born in China but go to study in America
D. they like to eat bananas3. The underlined word "blood" may probably mean "____".A. 洪水
D. 身份4. C. N. Yang is mentioned (提到) here to show that ____.A. American Chinese are great
B. we love American ChineseC. Chinese people can win Nobel Prizes
D. American Chinese are not Chinese citizens5. This passage mainly talks about ____.A. different kinds of bananas
B. overseas ChineseC. the Nobel Prize
D. the life story of C. N. YangUnit 10Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:Arnold:Wendy:What do you want to be when you grow up?A police officer. I want to drive around in a police car and catch bad guys all day.Won't you be afraid?No. Because I'll have my police dog with. And I'll have a partner. Hey, you can be my partner!No, thanks.That's OK. I can also call you on my police radio.Cool! But you'd better call me before 9:00 pm. That's my bed time.So, what do you want to be?I don't know---maybe a nurse, or a pilot, or a scientist.You want to do all of those things?No, silly, only one. I'm just not sure which one.Still, you'll have to go to college.That's fine. My mum and dad went to the same college in Miami. I want to go there, too.Don't you hate school?No, I think it's all right. How about you?Yeah, I guess it's not too bad. Hey, do you think I can go to college?If you try hard, you can do anything you want.1. Arnold is _____ about his future job.A. not sure
B. very sure
C. undecided
D. not thinking2. Wendy doesn't want Arnold to ____.A. be a police officer
B. have a dog
C. go to sleep
D. call her late at night3. What job is Wendy NOT interested in?A. To be a police officer
B. To be a nurse
C. To be a scientist
D. To be a pilot4. Why does Wendy want to go to college in Miami?A. There are many good school.
B. Her parents went to college there.C. It's near her house.
D. Arnold wants to go there.5. Which of the following is NOT true?A. Wendy wants to go to college.
B. Wendy hates school.C. Wendy's mom and dad went to the same college.
D. Wendy isn't sure about her future job.Unit 11  Tom was seven years old, and his sister, Jane, was five. One day their mother took them to their aunt's house to play, and she went to the big city to buy some new clothes.The children played for an hour, and then at half past four their aunt took Tom into the kitchen. She gave him an apple and a knife and said to him, "Now here is a knife, Tom. Cut this apple in half and give one of the pieces to your sister, but remember to do it like a gentleman.""Like a gentleman?" Tom asked. "How do gentlemen do it?""They always give the bigger piece to the other people," answered his aunt at once."Oh," said Tom. He thought about this for a second. Then he took the apple to his sister and said to her, "Cut this apple in half, Jane."(
) 1. How old was Tom?A. Tom was as old as Jane.
B. Tom was not as older as Jane.C. Tom was two years older than Jane.(
) 2. What did their mother do one day?A. Their mother took them to a big city.
B. Their mother went to visit her sister.C. Their mother went to the country to buy some new clothes.(
)3. When did Tom's aunt take him into the kitchen?A. At 4:30
B. At 1:30
C. At 5:30(
) 4. How many pieces did their aunt ask Tom to cut the apple?A. four
) 5. What did their aunt ask Tom to do?A. Their aunt asked Tom to give the whole apple to his sister.B. Their aunt asked Tom to give the bigger piece of apple to his sister.C. Their aunt asked Tom to give the smaller piece of apple to his sister.               Unit 12  The coldest and most difficult place in the world in which to live is Antarctica. Antarctica is the land of snow and ice near the South Pole. Most people do not think there is much life in the icy waters around it. They are wrong.  Antarctica's seas are full of life. There are many kinds of fishes, water birds, seals and whales. They eat the thick plant life in the sea and the smaller water animals. Some whales, for example, eat more than a ton of food every day.  The most famous animal of Antarctica is the penguin. It struts around the icy as if it were a movie star walking down the street.  1.The best title is ____________.   A. Thick Plant Life
B. Life Around Antarctica
C. Tons of Food
D. Penguins  2.The most famous animal of Antarctica is the ____________.   A. whale
C. penguin
D. fox  3.Antarctica has ____________.   A. much ice
B. warm weather
C. flocks of geese
D. warm water  4.Around Antarctica there ____________.   A. are many people
B. is little plant life
C. are many animals
D. is little snow  5.The word "struts" in the last paragraph means____________.   A. swims gracefully
B. walks proudly
C. runs swiftly
D. jumps happily(三)看图写句Unit 1Unit 21. Mr. Turner, cold, yesterday____________________________
2. Mrs. King, not, cough, headache_____________________________3. Mr. Green, often, stomachache___________________________
4. Mr. More, pain, back, now__________________________Unit 3 1. (Li Lei, next vacation)
2. (this weekend, at home)3. (museum, next month)4.(the Greens,tomorrow)Unit 4看图写句(本题共8分,每题一句,每句2分。)根据图示和提示词,写出恰当的句子。1. (Miss Lin, ride, work)
2. (take, 50 minutes, soccer)___________________________
___________________________3. (they, school, weekday)
4. (boy, bus, hometown)___________________________
___________________________Unit 5看图根据提示写一句话(每题2分)  Lisa, have, lesson, every Sunday,
I, study, math, test, last night,  __________________________________
________________________________   enjoy,
paint, next weekend, by the river? ____________________________
______________________________Unit 6看图写句。(每句2分,共8分)根据图示和提示词,写出恰当的句子,每图一句。(要求:1。 使用全部的提示词;2。写出完整的句式结构。)1.More
quiet______________________.2.
age______________________.3.
long________________________Unit 7看图写话1. how much, paper, need
2. add... relish3. glass
4. piecesUnit 8看图说话。1. fish, last____________________________________________2.much, tall______________________________________________3. good, health____________________________________________4. there, show______________________________________________Unit 9看图写句:(1)
(2)    ( young, than )
( too, to )_____________________________________
_____________________________________(3)
(4)(see, fly, yesterday )
( wrong, teeth )____________________________________
____________________________________Unit 10看图写句:   (player, grow up)________________________________(take, lesson)________________________________(be going to, study)_____________________________________  (want, pilot)__________________________________________________Unit 11看图写句:            
(2)                  
(could, bed)  2.
(help, dinner)3)
(need, homework, first)  4.
(hate, laundry, boring)Unit 121)
2)1)popular, because,
friendly, service
_________________________________________2)radio station, than, other, late, music
____________________________________________3)
4)3)Carrefour, things, quality
____________________________________________________4)free, would like, vacation
_____________________________________________(三)写作Unit 1你的生活和饮食习惯有规律吗?请写一篇短文介绍你的生活习惯和饮食习惯。One possible version:I'm pretty healthy. I exercise every day. I think it is very good for my health to do some sports. I usually do some running for half an hour in the morning after I get up. And my eating habits are good. Every day I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit. I love hamburgers, but I have them once a week. Every night I sleep for about seven hours. So you see, I can look after myself. Good eating habits and exercise help me to study better.                   Unit 2请你编一个发生在医院的对话,题目为At the Doctor's。提示:David从前天开始觉得不舒服,主要症状为喉咙疼,乏力和口渴。今天他去医院看医生。请你编一个David和Green医生之间的对话,可用所给的英文提示,也可结合课文扩展,字数80个单词左右。matter,not feel well,take your temperature,examine,serious,keep warmAt the Doctor's参考作文:At the Doctor'sA:Good morning, young man.B:Good morning, Dr. Green.A:What's the matter?B:I'm not feeling well. I have a sore throat. And I also feel thirsty and tired.A:When did it start?B:The day before yesterday.A:OK. Let me take your temperature. Open your mouth and say: Ah.B:Is it serious, Dr Green?A:There's nothing serious, just a little cold. You should take some medicine, drink lots of water and  keep warm. You will be all right soon.B:Thank you, Dr Green.                Unit 3根据下列提示,请用第一人称写一篇50字左右的短文。暑假里,每位同学都有很多度假计划吧?请介绍一下你的假期安排。a. Where are you going for vacation?b. What's it like here?c. How's the weather there?d. What are you doing there?e. How long are you staying there?参考作文:Summer holiday is coming. My family are going to Beijing. I think Beijing is a beautiful city with long history. The Palace Museum, the Summer Palace and many places are worth visiting. The weather there is not very hot in summer. We are visiting many places, and seeing my grandparents. We are staying there for half a month.Unit 4How do students in your class get to school?Number of studentbuswalkingbicyclecarship2091731这是你们班同学乘坐交通工具来学校的情况,根据表格,写一份关于交通工具的调查报告,不少于80字。
How do students in your class get to school?In my class, most students get to school by bus, it's really crowded to take the bus. So the students who take buses to school get up early in the morning. Many students ride their bikes to school. Bike is really popular in China. Some students walk to school. Their houses are next to the school. Three students who are really rich take the car to get to school. A student takes the ship to school because he lives in Gulang Island.Unit 5  Li Ping 参加他这周日的生日宴会,但Li Ping的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾。再说英语考试即将来临,因此,无法前去参加生日宴会。Li Ping感到很抱歉,只好写信辞谢。(开头已给出)Dear Tom,  Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. I'd love to go but I can't.  _______________________________________________________________________________________Yours  
Li PingDear Tom,  Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. I'd love to go but I can't. My parents are not at home. They are out on business. They are coming back next month. And I have to look after my grandma because she is ill in bed. And I also need to study for my coming English exam. I'm very sorry but I can't go to your party. Thank you for asking me. I hope you can have a good time.  
Li Ping                   Unit 6  写一篇介绍你家庭成员的短文,题为"My Family". 要求:至少12句;要对家人的外貌及性格特征作简要的对比描述;运用本单元所学的形容词的比较级。  There are three people in my family: my father, my mother and I. My father is the tallest in my family. My mother is taller than I. She is quieter than my father and I. She likes reading newspapers. I like doing sports every day. I am funnier than my parents.  This is my family .I love it very much.Unit 7根据图示和提示词,写一篇你和妹妹是如何植树的短文。约60-80词。Key words: dig (dug)a hole(挖坑); tie(捆绑);stick(木棒); earth(泥土);water(浇水)       Model Writing:  Today is March 12th,Sunday. It's Tree Planting Day. It's sunny. My sister and I planted in the garden early in the morning. First, I dug a hole. Next, my sister tied the tree to the stick to keep it straight. And then I put the earth back into the hole and pushed it down hard with my feet. Finally/In the end, my sister carried water and watered the young tree well. Even though we got/were very tired, we felt quite happy.
Unit 8The Browns 住在波士顿。上个月他们去度假。下面是他们的旅游活动、时间、所到之处等,请根据下表简单介绍他们的假期生活。提示:go to the Broadway Theater 去百老汇看戏到达地点日期交通工具活动New York5.2飞机去百老汇看戏Washington, D.C.5.6火车参观白宫并拍照Miami, Florida5.12巴士去海边游泳并冲浪Boston5.17飞机回家、休息两天The Browns went to take a vacation last month. Their holidays began on May 2nd. They went to New York by plane first. During their stay there, they went to the Broadway Theater and enjoyed several wonderful plays. Then they arrived in Washington, D. C. by train on May 65th. They visited the great White House and took many photos. On May 12th, they got to Miami, Florida by bus. They went to swim and surf at the beach. They were very excited. They flew back to Boston on May 17th and rested for 2 days at home.
Unit 9 根据所给信息及自己所知,写一篇90词左右,介绍姚明的短文。姓名姚明职业著名篮球运动员生日日出生地上海身高2.26米其它情况:1997年:加入上海男篮1998年:入选中国篮球明星2000年:进入中国国家男篮2002年至今:进入NBA,效力于Houston RocketsYao Ming is a famous basketball player. He was born in Shanghai on Dec.9, 1980. He is unusual because he is very tall, about 2 meters and 26.Yao Ming learned to play basketball when he was a small boy. In 1997, he joined Shanghai basketball team. He practiced basketball very hard and played better and better. Soon he became popular in China. In 1998 he became a basketball star. In 2000, he joined the national basketball team and played in the 2000 Olympic Games. People around the world saw him on TV. Some Americans wanted him on their team. In 2002 he joined the NBA and started playing with the Houston Rockets. He is now one of the Rockets' outstanding players. These days Yao Ming is famous in China , the US, and all around the world as a great basketball player.              Unit 10新年都要到了,你和你的家人都会有一些新年计划吧。请谈论一下你和你家人(爸爸,妈妈及兄弟姐妹)的新年计划。  The New Year is coming. In my family, everyone has a New Year's resolution. My father is going to find a new job to make more money. My mother is going to work hard on her job, and she wants to spend more time staying at home to look after us. My sister and my brother are going to work hard in school this new year and they are going to get good grades because both of them want to enter a good university. And I'm going to work hard on my study.              Unit 11根据提示和要求完成下面短文。
提示:你的加拿大朋友Danny, 也是一位中学生。 他希望了解你将如何度过这个暑假。为此, 你把你的想法写成短文。暑假生活包括以下内容:1)坚持锻炼身体。 2)根据个人兴趣和需要安排学习。
3) 帮助家人做家务。  Summer holidays are coming. During the holidays, the first thing I want to do is to get relaxed. I'll do morning exercises every day. And in the afternoon, if I'm free, I will go fishing in the park. I like reading. So I'd like to spend some time reading books. I will also try to study maths because I'm not good at it. During the holidays, I'll help my parents do housework sometimes. I also want to visit my grandparents and some of my friends.  I'm sure I will have a good time this summer.              Unit 12读下面表格的内容,用所给的信息写一篇调查报告。最受人欢迎的名称原因快餐店McDonald 'S拥有最好的服务购物中心Sogo出售质量最好的商品广播电台FM87.9播最流行的音乐, 人们还可以通过它学习英语  We did a survey of our readers and this is what we learned. The most popular fast food restaurant is McDonald's. It has the friendliest service. The shopping center that people like most is Sogo. It has things of the best quality.
The most popular radio station is FM 87.9. It plays the latest music and people can learn English at the same time.      参考答案  (一)情景交际Unit1Keys:I. Complete the dialogue.(对话填词)1. health
2. favorite
5. Really6. Watching
8. eyesII. Complete the dialogue with correct sentences.(对话填句)9. Where are you going?10. No, she isn't very well.11. He's strong and healthy.III. Finish the following sentences.(根据汉语提示或对话情景完成句子)12. How often do you read English books?13. Because fruits and vegetables are good for our health.14. They are all junk food.15. Students need eight-hour sleep every day.Unit2Keys: I. Complete the dialogue.(对话填词)1. Excuse
5. backII. Complete the dialogue with correct sentences.(对话填句)   1. What's the matter?2. Did you eat anything for breakfast?3. When did it start?4. Is it serious?5. Have a good rest.III. Finish the following sentences.(根据汉语提示或对话情景完成句子)1. needs to see a dentist.2. Don't get stressed out.3. What's the matter with you?4. lie down and rest.Unit3Keys:1. 根据对话内容填空,每空一词。 1. visiting
2. leaving
根据对话内容填写句子或短语。(1. going to
2. What are you doing there
3. What/How about you4. How long are you staying there
5. going away
6. get back)3. 根据汉语提示完成对话,写出完整句子。( 1. I'm going to Hainan for vacation.
2. When and how are you going there?
3. I'm staying there for two weeks.
4. I'm going to the beach, going fishing and shopping.
5. Are you taking photos there?
6. It can help me forget all my trouble. )Unit4Keys:1.
(6) station
(8) about2.
(1) How do you get to school?(2) How long does it take you to get from Xiamen to Shanghai by train?(3) How far is it from your home to school?3.
(1) How far is it from here? (2) How can I get there? (3) How long does it takeUnit5Keys:一、1.that 2.speaking3.Are4.go 5.When 6.after7.to 8.meet9.at10.See二、1. can't because I have to study for a test  2. She can't come to school  3. has a cold and her head hurts/a headache  4.What are you doing for Labour Day vacation  5. hardly ever exercise  6. eat more vegetablesUnit6Keys:一、1. What
6. telling 7. player二、8.Is Tom thinner than Sam?  9. Do you look the same\different?  10. Do you think you are different from John?  11. What do you like about her? \Why do you like him?三、12. Do you know?13. Who do you think should get the job, 14. I think she should get the job.
15. That's right.Unit7Keys: 一、1. make 2.First 3.Next 4.Then 5.Finally 6.mix7. Wash 8.cups 9.Put 10.Pour 11.hot 12.minutes13. First 14.Next 15.turn 16.then 17.Mix 18.Finally  
二、1.Excuse me, how many bananas do we need (to cut)?2. Turn on the blender, please//It's time to turn on the blender, please.3. Mum, how much water do I need?4. Dad, I need some help. Can you cut up a tomato for me, please?  
三、1.What would you like for lunch2. What do we need3. put the pizza in the ovenUnit8Keys:一、 1. it
6. clean二、 1. What was the weather like there yesterday? / How was the weather there yesterday?2. How was your school trip?3. I'm sorry to hear that.4. Have a good time! / Have a good trip! /Enjoy yourself!三、 1. Next Monday evening.
2.. Where are you going for the holidays?3. How are you getting there?Unit9Keys:1.
Question, born, on, How, long, for, because, living2.
you were born
Is the person
when I was three3.
When were you born?(2)
I could ride a bike.  (3)
How long did you learn English?Unit10Keys:1. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。 1-4: over 5-8: when2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。
Shall we go swimming(2)
What are you going to do(3)
Do you want to get(4)
I'm not sure.3. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。(1)
What are you going to be when you grow up?(2)
How are you going to do that?(3)
He was bornUnit11Keys:Ⅰ.根据对话情景,填入恰当的单词。invite, sounds, borrow, store/shop/supermarket, for, cleaned, worry, helpⅡ.根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。1) go shopping with you2) you have to sweep the floor first3) taking good care of my dog. / looking after my dog4) What kind of chores do you like to do best?Ⅲ. 根据对话情景用用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。1) What are you doing now?2) do some chores / housework3) have toUnit12Keys:1. 根据对话情景填入恰当的单词。better,
swimming2. 根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。1) the best clothing store2) it's a successful performance3) has things of the best quality4) to stay at home rather than go shopping3. 根据对话情景用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。1) What do you think is the best radio station?2) Because it plays the latest music.3) What do you think of the other radio stations?(二)阅读理解Keys unit1:
B D D C BKeys unit2:
A A B D DKeys unit3:
C B C D CKeys unit4:
A B B B DKeys unit5:
D C B D DKeys unit6:
B C A B AKeys unit7:
B A B C CKeys unit8:
B B C A BKeys unit9:
C B C D BKeys unit10:
B D A B BKeys unit11:
C B A C BKeys unit12:
B C A C B(三)看图写句Keys unit1:
1. I often exercise twice a week.2. It's bad to eat too much junk food.3. A lot of vegetables help you to keep in good health.4. Eight hours' sleep makes me study better.Keys unit2: 1. Mr. Turner had a cold yesterday.2. Mrs. King doesn't have a cough, she has a headache.3. Mr. Green often has a stomachache.4. Mr. More is having a pain in his back now.Keys unit3: 1. Li Lei is going to New York next vacation.
2. He is staying at home this weekend.3. They are visiting the museum next month.
4. The Greens are going camping tomorrow.Keys unit4:
1. Miss Lin rides her bike to work everyday.2. It takes them 50 minutes to play soccer.3. They take a car to school on weekdays.4. The boy is taking the bus to his hometown.Keys unit5:
1. Lisa has a piano lesson every Sunday.    2. I studied for my math test last night.    3. We enjoy watching TV.    4. Will you paint pictures next weekend?Keys unit6: 1. She's more outgoing and I'm quieter.2. My friends is the same age of me.3. I'm a little taller than her.4. My sister has long hair.Keys unit7: 1.How much paper do you need (to write a letter)?2. The chef will add some relish to the food later on.3. Turn on the tap and pour some water into the glass.4. The pizza is cut up into six pieces.Keys unit8:
1. Mr Wang went fishing last vacation.2. Tom is much taller than Sam.3. Milk is good for our health.4. There is a dolphin show in the aquarium.Keys unit9:
(1) Lucy is younger than Tom.(2)
The boy is too short to reach the books.(3)
Lucy saw a boy flying a kite yesterday.(4)
There is something wrong with Tom's teeth.Keys unit10:
Tom is going to be a guitar player when he grows up.(2)
He is going to take acting lessons.(3)
They are going to study computer science.    (4)
Jimmy wants to be a pilot.Keys unit11:
1) Could you please make your bed?2) Mary is helping her mother (to) cook dinner now.3) Tom needs to finish / do his homework first.4) I hate to do the laundry because it's boring.Keys unit12:
FC is the most popular fast-food restaurant because it has the most friendly service.    2)
This radio station is better than the others because it plays the latest music.    3)
Carrefour has things of the best quality.    4)
If I'm free, I would like to go to Disneyland for vacation.  

我要回帖

更多关于 morning exercises 的文章

随机推荐