八年级下册英语30页3b.DOCX
官方公共微信八年级下册英语作文关于志愿者16页3b
八年级下册英语作文关于志愿者16页3b
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导八年级下册英语人教38页3b的作文,写出同意和不同意各一篇_百度作业帮
八年级下册英语人教38页3b的作文,写出同意和不同意各一篇
接到后面写同意:...I want to famous and everyone will konw me.If I become famous,I'll be able to make a living by doing something Ilove and I will give money to school and charities.this is a great chance that many people do not have.So,I want to join the Lions.Sincerely,Michael不同意:...I will have to travel a lot.But I don't want to so tired.And if I join the team,I will be watched and followed everywhere.Then I will have a very difficult life.I am very sorry to say so,but I hope you can understand.Sincerely,Michael
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求...
Dear Mr.Brown, I have decided that I will join the Lions.If I join the team,I guess that I'll become a great soccer player.I love soccer! I will also travel around the world if I become a lion.I ...
您可能关注的推广初二下期第2单元17页3b英语作文_百度作业帮
初二下期第2单元17页3b英语作文
Dear Cathy,
As a mother, I understand you well . Mothers always want to make their children learn more. But our kids are very tired, do you know? They are under too much pressure. The
following is my advice for you.
Maybe you should let children choose their favorite
after-school classes. It is good for
their interest and development. You could also give them more time to play in the park, surf the internet and so on. You will find it useful to do these
Do not push them so hard. Both you and your children need to relax.
Green祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语书上八年级下册的第八单元3b部分的英语作文:写一篇有关歌手的英语作文_百度作业帮
英语书上八年级下册的第八单元3b部分的英语作文:写一篇有关歌手的英语作文
尊敬的先生或女士,我Cindy.I是从中间school.I学生喜欢看书.所以我想帮助孩子们学习read.I可以通过自己在六岁的时候阅读.我可以做这个工作,每周六morning.And我喜欢孩子们很much.I真的很喜欢帮助别人.所以我觉得我会好好的在这个工作. 此致,这本书是不是辛迪水平很多,这些话已经足够了.我是八年级,望采纳!谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语 的文章

随机推荐