高中英语语法填空题填空题,急。。

求各位帮我做下下面的英语试题,急用!1. A series of border incidents would ________ lead the two countries to war.[A] consistently [B] invariably [C] constantly [D] inevitably2. Anyone who has spent time with children is aware of the_百度作业帮
求各位帮我做下下面的英语试题,急用!1. A series of border incidents would ________ lead the two countries to war.[A] consistently [B] invariably [C] constantly [D] inevitably2. Anyone who has spent time with children is aware of the
求各位帮我做下下面的英语试题,急用!1. A series of border incidents would ________ lead the two countries to war.[A] consistently [B] invariably [C] constantly [D] inevitably2. Anyone who has spent time with children is aware of the difference in the way boys and girls respond to _______ situations.[A] similar [B] alike [C] unlike [D] familiar3. Louis was asked to _______ the man who stole her purse.[A] identify [B] recognize [C] claim [D] confirm4. I believe reserves of coal here are _______ to last for fifty years.[A] efficient [B] sufficient [C] persistent [D] rich5. Henry’s news report convering the conference was so ________ that nothing had been omitted.A] comprehensive [B] precious [C] concise [D] precise6. Though the long term__________cannot be predicted,the project has been approved by the committee.[A] affect [B] effect [C] effort [D] afford7. They took _______ measures to prevent poisonous gases from escaping.[A] efficient [B] beneficial [C] valid [D] effective8. Her fluency in English gives her a (n) _______ over other girls for the job.[A] advantage [B] superiortiy [C] benefit [D] priority9. The manager spoke highly of such ________ as loyalty,courage and truthfulness shown by his employees.[A] features [B] characteristics [C] virtues [D] personalities10. David is handsome and smart,_______________ being a good athlete.[A] not to mention [B] let alone[C] by the way [D] what’s more11. You must pay $2000; __________,you will have to go to prison.[A] vice versa [B] or else [C] let alone [D] as a result12. The word media basically refers to_______we commonly call newspapers,magazines,radios and televisions.[A]which [B]what [C] why [D] how13.The reason why he was late was_____he had taken a wrong bus.[A] because [B]whether [C] what [D]that14. The doctor __________ is leaving for Africa next month.[A] the nurse is talking to him [B] whom the nurse is talking[C] the nurse is talking to [D] who the nurse is talking
1.D 不可避免的 2.A 相似的 3.A 辨认 4.B 足够的 5.A 全面的 6.B 影响,A项是动词.7.D 有效的 8.A 优势 9.C 美德 10.A.更何况 11.B 否则 12.B 13.D 14.D
不会,好难哦
1D2A3B4B5C6B7C8A9B10B11B12A13D14C终于帮你做完了~~^_^英语介副词填空,急_百度知道
英语介副词填空,急
1.He was found guilty ()passing on secret papers to a foreign power.2.He was found guilty ()eight of the 10 charges against him.3.He was found guilty ()murder and attempted murder, but he only admitted to two robberies and one attempted robbery.4.I have given ()so much of my time to this job that I won't stop now.5.His father insisted on giving ()the whole day to her birthday and making her feel happy.6.They have given ()all their spare time to the service of people in need.7.They found that rust had eaten ()at the car door.8.It is very frustrating to see forests being literally eaten ()by new towns, huge buildings, and motorways.9.Together, time, tide, and neglect had eaten ()at the old building by the sea.10.The police have sent out a detailed description ()the missing woman.
提问者采纳
ofofof都是be found guilty of sth.例句:Hunt was&found&guilty&of&the&charge&in&the&Melbourne Magistrates Court this afternoon.(National News)She was&found guilty&of murder.(有道词典)& 4.for. & & & give for 牺牲&5.for.& 6.forgive有很多用法,还有一些搭配也说得通,只不过换了个意思,具体看这里& 7.through & & 腐蚀穿(eat into也有腐蚀的意思但是into后面要加宾语)& 8.up. & & eat up 吞没& 9.away. & & & eaten away 侵蚀& 10.of & & & &description of sb.介词用法有很多争议,对于英语使用来说还是不要太追究细节
提问者评价
填了楼下的,错5个~~~~~~~选你吧~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1 of 2.with 3.of 4.up 5. up
by with of out up away in up away of
副词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空题,急,Ⅰ.词汇(10分)A) 根据句意及所给首字母,完成单词(每题1分,共5分) 1.I need a room with windows f_____ the sea.2.We have little money,so we should make fund r_____.3.A s_____ room with double beds costs¥160._百度作业帮
英语填空题,急,Ⅰ.词汇(10分)A) 根据句意及所给首字母,完成单词(每题1分,共5分) 1.I need a room with windows f_____ the sea.2.We have little money,so we should make fund r_____.3.A s_____ room with double beds costs¥160.
英语填空题,急,Ⅰ.词汇(10分)A) 根据句意及所给首字母,完成单词(每题1分,共5分) 1.I need a room with windows f_____ the sea.2.We have little money,so we should make fund r_____.3.A s_____ room with double beds costs¥160.4.Maria looked t_____ the east and smiled.5.Riding bikes can a_____ air pollution.B) 根据句意及所给汉语意思,完成句子(每题1分,共5分)1.Don’t forget to _____ _____ _____(注意) the rules.2.Some students _____ _____ _____(想出) creative ideas to learn English.3.We arrived _____ _____ _____ ______(在„„山脚下)Mount Tai at 5:00 p.m.yesterday.4.They _____ _____ _____ (做出决定) together yesterday.5.I have some _____ _____ (令人兴奋的消息) to tell you.
很高兴为您解答!1.I need a room with windows f_____ the sea.【facing】2.We have little money,so we should make fund r_____.【raising】 3.A s_____ room with double beds costs¥160.【standard】4.Maria looked t_____ the east and smiled.【to】5.Riding bikes can a_____ air pollution.【avoid】1.Don’t forget to _____ _____ _____(注意) the rules.【pay attention to】2.Some students _____ _____ _____(想出) creative ideas to learn English.【come up with】3.We arrived _____ _____ _____ ______(在„„山脚下)Mount Tai at 5:00 p.m.yesterday.【at the foot of】4.They _____ _____ _____ (做出决定) together yesterday.【made a decision】5.I have some _____ _____ (令人兴奋的消息) to tell you.【exciting news】
take,gethow Mary goes/gets totook me, to exercise祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)满意请采纳。
1.2.raising3.single4.towards5.pay attention tocame up withat the foot ofmade some decisionsexciting news有几道英语填空题不会,初中一年级的,求大家帮我一下,拜托了,急急急急急。。。。。。。。_百度知道
有几道英语填空题不会,初中一年级的,求大家帮我一下,拜托了,急急急急急。。。。。。。。
1、What's the time by your w____? 2、My grandfather used to a ______. 3、When I reached school,I _____ that I had left my books in the bedroom. 4、People there all wear a pair of ______ in winter. 5、Mary felt _______ to go alone in the darkness. 6、After the children heard the exciting news,they all _____ and _____.7、The Post Office you are looking for is _____.
提问者采纳
1、What's the time by your 【watch】? 2、My grandfather used to a【soilder】. 3、When I reached school,I 【found】that I had left my books in the bedroom. 4、People there all wear a pair of
【gloves】in winter. 5、Mary felt 【afraid】to go alone in the darkness. 6、After the children heard the exciting news,they all 【sing】 and 【dance】.7、The Post Office you are looking for is 【there】.【英语牛人团】倾情奉献,满意请记得采纳答案,谢谢啦^_^!
因为字数原因,我还有另外一个英语题,如果方便的话,帮忙解答一下
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1、What's&the&time&by&your&watch____?&2、My&grandfather&used&to&a&______.&3、When&I&reached&school,I&__realized/found/noticed___&that&I&had&left&my&books&in&the&bedroom.&4、People&there&all&wear&a&pair&of&gloves______&in&winter.&5、Mary&felt&__scared_____&to&go&alone&in&the&darkness.&6、After&the&children&heard&the&exciting&news,they&all&_jump____&and&__joy___.7、The&Post&Office&you&are&looking&for&is&over&there_____.
初中一年级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁短文填空,英语好的来。。急急急!!!_百度知道
短文填空,英语好的来。。急急急!!!
In the past, women could only stay at home to do housework, such as(1)clothes, looking after babies, cooking meals and so on. They were looked down upon and not(2)to find a job outside. In the 1960s, women(3)to fight for their rights. Women in China enjoy a(4)life than before. They can get jobs(5)and can do all kinds of jobs. For example, there are women police officers, women doctors, women teachers, and women nurses. But it’s more(6)for women to get to the top of a company as they do more housework at home. In the countryside, many people(7)to have boys because they are stronger and are better at farm work than girls. I don’t think it’s(8)就到这,后面没题了。
提问者采纳
1 washing 2 allowed
3 began 4 better 5 easily 6 difficult 7
提问者评价
这是寒假作业。。太谢谢了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
washingallowedstarteddifferenteasilydifficultwantcorrect/right
1\washing 2\go3\start4\better5\out6\difficult7\like8\good
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答