当他很想见到你 翻译她时,又跑又跳翻译

英语翻译夏天里的一天,一只口渴的狐狸穿过一片森林,来到一棵葡萄树下.它想,我必须吃那些葡萄,它就跑啊.跳啊,但它还是错过了.它试了一遍也一遍,但它仍然得不到葡萄.最后不得不放弃.它_百度作业帮
英语翻译夏天里的一天,一只口渴的狐狸穿过一片森林,来到一棵葡萄树下.它想,我必须吃那些葡萄,它就跑啊.跳啊,但它还是错过了.它试了一遍也一遍,但它仍然得不到葡萄.最后不得不放弃.它
英语翻译夏天里的一天,一只口渴的狐狸穿过一片森林,来到一棵葡萄树下.它想,我必须吃那些葡萄,它就跑啊.跳啊,但它还是错过了.它试了一遍也一遍,但它仍然得不到葡萄.最后不得不放弃.它对它的朋友说:"我确信那些葡萄是酸的."
以下是修改过的 仅供参考One day in a summer,a thirsty fox passes through a forest,arriving under a grapevine.It thought that he must eat these grapes,it runs.Jumps,but missed at last.It has tried again and again,but it still could not reach the grapes.Finally it can not do anything but give up.It said to its friends that:“I believe firmly that these grapes are sour.”
One day in a summer,a fox passed through a forest and he found there a grapevine."I must eat these grape!"He thought.Running around, jumping to reach,he failed to get some.He did that again and again but that did not make good.Finally ,he give up.Later,he said to his friend,"I firmly believe that those grapes are sour."英语翻译1.他一跳上地铁,门就关了.2.她每次看到我,都朝我笑.3.在我住的地方长着很多鲜花.4.这本书如此简单,以至于这个男孩一周就读完了.5.只有我朋友来,这部电脑才能修.6.尽管他很累,他还_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.他一跳上地铁,门就关了.2.她每次看到我,都朝我笑.3.在我住的地方长着很多鲜花.4.这本书如此简单,以至于这个男孩一周就读完了.5.只有我朋友来,这部电脑才能修.6.尽管他很累,他还
英语翻译1.他一跳上地铁,门就关了.2.她每次看到我,都朝我笑.3.在我住的地方长着很多鲜花.4.这本书如此简单,以至于这个男孩一周就读完了.5.只有我朋友来,这部电脑才能修.6.尽管他很累,他还是坚持把工作做完.7.无论发生什么是,他都不会介意.直到河里的鱼都死了,村民们才意识到污染是多么严重.(用三种句式)都是状语从句.
1. The door closed the moment he jumped into the subway.2. She smiles every time she sees me.3.There are many flowers where I live.4. The book is so easy that the boy finishes it in a week.5.The computer cannot be fixed until my friend is here.6. He finished the work though tired.7. He won't mind whatever happens.他亲她时,她有些许害怕和不知所措,两只小手紧紧的抓着他的衣角,顿时脸红心跳。翻译成英文。谢谢(^_^)_百度作业帮
他亲她时,她有些许害怕和不知所措,两只小手紧紧的抓着他的衣角,顿时脸红心跳。翻译成英文。谢谢(^_^)
He was dear to her, she some fear and be at a loss what to do, hands tightlyclutching his clothes, suddenly blush.
When he kissed her, she slightly scared and confused, little hands tightly clutching his clothes, suddenly blush.
When he kissed her.She was afraid and didn't know what to do.只会到这里啊。。。
When he kissed her,she was kind of afraid and didn't know what to do.Two of her tiny hands held his cloth tightly.And suddently her face turned red and her heart beated faster.
说的什么哟英语翻译.1.当我看见UFO时感到很惊讶(be surpeised to)2.我听说过他,但我不认识他.(hear of)3.我刚才看见那只猫爬上树又跳了下来(just now)_百度作业帮
英语翻译.1.当我看见UFO时感到很惊讶(be surpeised to)2.我听说过他,但我不认识他.(hear of)3.我刚才看见那只猫爬上树又跳了下来(just now)
英语翻译.1.当我看见UFO时感到很惊讶(be surpeised to)2.我听说过他,但我不认识他.(hear of)3.我刚才看见那只猫爬上树又跳了下来(just now)
I was surprised to see the UFOi have heard of him,but i do not know himi saw the cat climbed the tree and jumped down from it just now.希望我的回答能够让你满意,祝好.
i saw the cat climbed
the tree and jumped down from it just now.这句话不带from it 可以吗为什么
可以的,不带也行 因为这里很明显是从树上跳下来,不带更加好。
i have heard of him, but i do not know him你这一句中have heard是怎么用的是现在完成时吗
这里中文是:我听说过他 所以,你用have heard 也行 用heard也行
学习要记住,答案不是唯一的,你不要太纠结啦。
翻译句子1.贼一看到警察就逃跑了(run away)2.任何地方都买得到这样的衣服(anywhere)
the thief ran away when he saw the policeman you can buy this kind of clothes anywhere
麻烦采纳,不要再追问。
I was surprised to see the UFO.I have heard of him,but I don't known him.I saw the cat jumped up to the tree and jumped down just now.
英语翻译1.任何地方都买得到这样的衣服(anywhere)他亲她时,她有些许害怕和不知所措,两只小手紧紧的抓着他的衣角,顿时脸红心跳。翻译成英文。谢谢(^_^)_百度作业帮
He was dear to her, she some fear and be at a loss what to do, hands tightlyclutching his clothes, suddenly blush.
When he kissed her, she slightly scared and confused, little hands tightly clutching his clothes, suddenly blush.
When he kissed her.She was afraid and didn't know what to do.只会到这里啊。。。
When he kissed her,she was kind of afraid and didn't know what to do.Two of her tiny hands held his cloth tightly.And suddently her face turned red and her heart beated faster.
说的什么哟

我要回帖

更多关于 跳舞翻译 的文章

随机推荐