微笑面对自己(初二初二上册英语作文文60词)

你现在的位置 : &
初中英语作文范文:微笑面对生活
  英语网搜集整理《初中英语作文范文:微笑面对生活》,供大家参考、学习。
  To Smile With LifeAll our life, we will meet all kinds of difficulties, we have to face them and fix them, that is what our parents tell us. Indeed, life is a journey, we will meet different people and confront with distress, most people feel uneasy when fail comes, they think there is no hope in life. Well, we are always told that life is still going on even though we face difficulty. Why don&t we smile with life, since we there is no way to avoid frustration, the only way we can do is to embrace what life brings for us, no matter what happens, just smile, everything will be alright.
  我们的一生,将要遇到各种各样的困难,我们要面对困难并克服,这是我们的父母告诉我们的。确实,人生就是一场旅行,我们会遇到不同的人,面对压力,大部分人感到不安当失败来临时,他们觉得生活没有希望。我们总是被告知即使遇到困难,生活还得继续。我们为什么不笑着面对生活呢,因为挫折无法避免,我们唯一能做的就是拥抱生活给我们带来,无论发生什么事,一切都会好的。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右
初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目6”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目6”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: This funny holiday
This summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day. In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast. After breakfast, I go to do myself homework,then my mother help me washing dishes.I always finish my homework within 2 or 3 hours . When the noon come . We often cooking lunch together . But sometime my mother very busy , then I cooking lunch alone. In 4 pm to 6 pm ,at the afternoon . I will go swimming everyday . I always invent my good friend with me go swimming . It can let me relex and happy . So I say my summer holiday in this term is full of fun . 解决方案2: 作文应该自己写,别抄了。亲!解决方案3: 写的挺好!解决方案4: 好难解决方案5: 怎么翻译解决方案6: 高高长头发,很秀丽可爱,很害羞,解决方案7: 啦啦啦解决方案8: 在现代里,英语扮演着一个重要的角色。英语被广泛的应用在不同的国家。对我们来讲学好英语很重要,如果我们能记住所有的语法和单词表,我们就能够学好英语。In the modern, English plays an important role. English is widely used in different countries. For us to learn English well is very important, if we can remember all the grammar and word list, we will be able to learn English well.解决方案9: 英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least. My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream. 翻译: 在我心目中,每个人都应当有自己的梦想。我认为有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标。只要我们有一个目标得以实现,我们不会盲目至少。 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者,帮助那些需要帮助的人。当然,做一个好是非常困难的,但我会尽我所能做到让所有人满意。这是我的梦想。我要尽我所能来帮助我国贫困病人。中国是一个发展中国家,需要有良好的志愿者,特别是在农村和偏远的乡村。 现在我已经是上初中一年级学生,也是我的梦想是,虽然目前我很善于学习,我还是会尽我最大努力,来做这项工作的赢家。现在我所做的一切是接近我的梦想。我觉得生活是充满希望,是丰富多彩的,我有足够的信心去实现我的梦想。解决方案10: 初中英语作文网很多的 补充: 初中英语作文/chuzhong/ 通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:只要是关于初二下学期相关的。答:This funny holiday This summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day. In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast. After breakfast, I go to do myself homew...===========================================问:只要是关于初二下学期相关的。答:——如何选择朋友 how to choose Friends As the saying goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Friends play a very essential role in our daily life. However, how to make goods friends is a problem for most of us. As for me, I ...===========================================问:带翻译,一共十篇作文答:Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want ...===========================================问:谢谢答:楼主!你的作文真是不一般多。 1.Dear Rose, I'm very glad to tell you something about how I study English.first, I think an interest in English is very important.And you should Listen to the teacher carefully, speak bravely, read...===========================================问:快开学了 10片英语作文还没写呢、呜呜~ 高手们给莪速度来点 带翻译喔 谢...答:My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my...===========================================问:快开学了 10片英语作文还没写呢、呜呜~ 高手们给莪速度来点 带翻译喔 谢...答:A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have th...===========================================问:快开学了 10片英语作文还没写呢、呜呜~ 高手们给莪速度来点 带翻译喔 谢...答:什么?在哪里?还是让我们提供?===========================================问:快开学了 10片英语作文还没写呢、呜呜~ 高手们给莪速度来点 带翻译喔 谢...答:第一篇 Beautiful Sky 美丽的天空 The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.Then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light blue,orange,and so on.It was r...===========================================问:1.What kind of music do you like best? 2.Do you remeber your parent...答:My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mothe...=========================================== 6. Walk down the street and build simple English sentences in your head (talking to yourself in English about the things you) 7. Try to talk with others,(though your english is no...===========================================people use the Internet everyday. Sending e-mail is more and more popular among students. The Internet has now become one of the most important parts of people's life. 判断下...===========================================十篇、 21、与朱元思书 22、五柳先生传 23、马说 24、送东阳马生序 全部古诗文,不要想着偷懒,这个学期的都是名篇,你现在不背,到初三还是要===========================================三是出外旅游一次。爸爸都答应我了,他对我也提出了两点点要求:一是英语、奥数不放... 要素质全面过硬就必须从小时侯开始学习训练,我觉得下学期进入初二年级了,会有什么...=========================================== 年初一,男女老少穿戴一新,吃年糕和汤团,取"年年高、团团圆"的意思。年初二开始,亲戚... 【六】忙完了一个学期,终于放假了,刚开始停下来还有点不太适应。在平时上课学习...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助寒假英语作文60词
初一寒假英语日记 (查看全文) 我是一个美国学生,来中国旅游,去了长城、天安门等地方,词数不少于60个,注意要用过去式,开头已给出:Wednesday,August 2ndIt was a fine day![范文]It was ...
寒假英语作文60词您的位置:
the breeze touched our faces softly. I sang while rowing the boat. 一篇英语作文关于杭州游玩的英语作文 假如寒假期间你和你父母一起到杭州游玩,根据下列提示,写一篇60个词的...
编辑:ssada
标签:英语作文 一篇英语作文 新英语 大学英语作文 购物英语作文
日... 请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊"英语园地"写一篇短文,词数不少于60。 2011年北京卷高考英语情景作文范文 Last Monday, we were having our Chinese ...
编辑:shangjian
标签:高考英语作文 高考英语情景作文 英语园地
寒假将至,你是不是已经下定决心好好学习,不再荒废这难得的长假呢?可是,天寒地冻... 招生对象:参加2012年6月大学英语四级考试的考生 授课安排: 60课时。每周一至周五...
编辑:star1111
标签:英语四级 英语六级 学习英语 大学英语四级考试 大学英语六级考试
(查看全文) 我是一个美国学生,来中国旅游,去了长城、天安门等地方,词数不少于60个,注意要用过去式,开头已给出:Wednesday,August 2ndIt was a fine day![范文]It was ...
编辑:skelly
标签:初一寒假英语日记
(2)60~80词左右 Dear Mr.Brown: As I have not heard of you for long, I feel anxious.How ... Let me hear if you receive the letter safely. Yours 更多 1、"初二英语作文 寒假计划"英...
编辑:shood
标签:初二英语作文
摘要:小学二年级英语作文60字:They look like two red diamonds. She has long ears.She can run and jump. She likes eat carrots. She lives in the kitchen. 小学二年级英...
编辑:boys3b6
标签:小学二年级英语作文
Hi,everyone.My name is XXX.I'm twelve years old.I am a Middle school student. I was born in Panjin,It is an beautiful city. Now I study in Bohai No.1 Middle Sch
编辑:wangqing
标签:英语
题目: 假如你是Li Tao,请根据昨天的情况写一篇60词左右的日记。 早上感到头疼,老打喷嚏(sneeze),妈妈带你去医院,医生检查了一下并问了一些情况,最后给你开了一些...
编辑:robot
标签:寒假英语作文60词
(2)60~80词左右 Dear Mr.Brown: As I have not heard of you for long, I feel anxious.How ... Let me hear if you receive the letter safely. Yours 更多 1、"初二英语作文 寒假计划"英...
标签:寒假英语作文60词
(带翻译)英语日记高中作文干旱肆虐云南 自从去年入秋以来,西南五省区就糟受了前... 共有贴子数74篇【跪求】帮我写初一的寒假英语日记!(6篇)大恩不言谢,一切尽在不...
标签:寒假英语作文60词以微笑面对生活作文400字_初中作文500字欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| >>以微笑面对生活作文400字_初中作文500字以微笑面对生活以微笑面对生活
“笑一笑,没有什么事情过不了!”这是成晓诗的口头禅兼座右铭,这个头脑简单、四肢发达的女孩子的这句话,让我受益匪浅。生活难免不如意。当你因为一件小事,和同桌闹不愉快时,给自己一个鼓起勇气的微笑。再难解决的事,也会想稀盐酸与碳酸钙发生化学反应一样,“固体”迅速溶解,而这微笑就像是分解过氧化氢的催化剂,加快“过氧化氢”放出氧气的速率。
当你因为成绩不好,而情绪低落时,给自己一个微笑。心里想着:这次考不好没关系,只要我好好分析原因,汲取教训,加倍努力,下次一定考好!“这时,这“微笑”就像一副马鞍,受尽主人虐待、火山就要爆发的马,只要套上这副马鞍,就会变回原来温顺的好马儿,而且愈加自信,即使再苦再累,也一直是勇往直前,决不放弃,“马鞍”赋予了它前进的动力。
当你因为不为他人所理解,独自伤心落泪时,给自己一个微笑。不要悲观,不要消极,回忆以前与朋友一起度过的美好时光,“我有属于我自己的心灵世界,有朋友的陪伴,我并不孤独!”将这一想法置于你的思想之中,要知道,世界上美好的事情有很多!
生活,难免不如意,但只要我们以微笑面对生活,它就不再不如意,体味生活,感受生活,你会得到的将会更多!张海迪虽身患残疾但仍以微笑面对生活;司马迁被动了宫刑仍坚持写好《史记》;贝尔在别人的冷嘲热讽中发明了有线电话;盲聋哑女作家海伦一生患有多种疾病,可她却成为了作家;就连坚强伟大的...微笑面对生活有这样一句话:“不管一切如何!我们都应该笑着面对!我非常欣赏这句话,因为它阐明了一个深刻的做人...酷爱学习的学子们以能畅游在书的海洋中,去吮吸其中的蜜汁为幸福的享受;...朋友,如果你正遭受“不幸”,那么就请你打开窗户,敞开胸怀,还心灵以清纯,给生活以微笑,再也不要让无谓的烦恼蒙住你聪慧的双眸...用微笑来面对生活,即使在寒冷的冬天也会感到生活的温暖,...一位普通的墨西哥市民走在街头,脸上戴的是一张被画为小脸的口罩,这张笑脸是多么灿烂,我想这就是来自他心中最真实的微笑,同样生活在这样一个世界,何不以微笑面对生活呢?他的微笑愿能给...酷爱学习的学子们以能畅游在书的海洋中,去吮吸其中的蜜汁为幸福的享受;苦心教导学生的园丁们,以桃李满天下为己悦,...让我们微笑面对生活,每天对着自己微笑,你会觉得心情开朗,海阔天空。...《以微笑面对生活》后几篇作文相关作文专题推荐今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译
初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes. 今天是爷爷的生日。下雪后. We bought a big birthday cake and gave some presents to my grandpa. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. We had a ChrisHappy birthday to you. Two girls were singing a song on their seats。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情:“你知道4减4等于几吗。 我的所有朋友都到了以后;s birthday,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕; &quot. I was chatting with some classmates when Li Hong came to me. Our class break was often fulls home in the morning. It&#39,他们一起笑着。Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake, I am always reluctant to go。 The bell rang an &quot. We had a Christmas Party at school,我们买了一个大蛋糕. We got together to have a big family dinner to celebrate his birthady。他们忙得没有时间和我说话. In the afternoon, andso on, we had a good restToday is my grandpa&#39. We made up our mind that we would study hard to make great progress in the coming year. I was just chatting with some of my classmates when Li Hong came to me。It was Christmas Day yesterday。他们都已经70岁了. 昨天是圣诞节. The classroom became noisy, we went to thOh. We gave grandpa some presents and said。 I am 13 years old now,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱;It&#39. We knew after Christmas the New Year was coming。许多同学从座位上跳了起来。”我们都笑-了;Happy New Year&quot。”“为什么. When IHappy birthday to you. Yesterday was my birthday,并且送给爷爷一些礼物. Some students went out of the classroom. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. 昨天是我13岁的生日,we said &quot,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日,下课了, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake。我们买了一个大生日蛋糕; In the afternoon we went boating in the park, such as Christmas Fs impossible。昨天是我的生日; and gave me some presents,开始唱圣诞歌,我的许多朋友都来参加晚会. I was moved to tears. We often have a pleasant break。我们玩得很开心,我正和几个同学聊天:“不对。每次该回城时。她笑着对我说. My father helped her with cooking, &Merry Christmas&quot,新年即将来临。我们的课间休息充满了乐趣和欢笑.&quot. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When night comes。”“这是笑话吗; &quot。”李红说. It was my grandpa&#39。今天是爷爷的生日。然后我们开始吃饭. Many classmates jumIs that a joke,两个女孩坐在座位上唱歌;s zero。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我和我的朋友过得很愉快. In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me,我正和一些同学聊天,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日. 铃响了。课间我们放松了. Then we told some Christmas stories。我们经常度过愉快的课间. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. After we said&quot! When all my friends arrived!&What&#39,我邀请了我的朋友来参加,如“圣诞老人”等。我确实喜欢乡下的生活. I had a wonderful birthday. I invited some friends to the party。我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会,并送我一些礼物?”“唤. We often have a pleasant break?&quot。当晚会即将结束时:“你砍掉桌予的4个角。这是我最快乐的一天,一些学生出了教室. My grandpa had a nice time on his birthday,住在乡下。 It was Christmas Day yesterday。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来; answered I,并说,就明白了.&quot:“祝您生日快乐,讲了一些圣诞故事,是8?”我回答。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物. When the party came to the end,我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会. Some boys were telling a joke loudly。” 下午我们去公园划船,下课了,是的, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. It was my happiest day. Then we began to eat,我总是恋恋不舍. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. &quot。然后我们讲圣诞故事,爸爸帮她. I really feel happy living in the country,听奶奶讲动听的故事;It&#39;Why.寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,她参加了进来。几个男生正在大声讲笑话; to each other. My friends sang &quot,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,教室变得热闹起来;s four minus four。我过了一个快乐的生日。我们下决心在即将来临的一年中努力学习。当李红向我走来时。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事;Happy New Year&quot。The bell rang and the class was over? That&#39. Many friends of mine came to the party。妈妈做了许多好吃的, we began to sing Christmas songs,像“雪绒花”等,所以我们互祝“新年快乐”. After snow,我就坐在火炉边. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday。我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会. She smiled and said to me, &quot. She joined us, I would like to skate andYou will understand if you cut down four corners of a desk。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福. We all had a good time。我们互道“圣诞快乐”后。夜幕降临时;. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. 铃一响,捧采一个大蛋糕. I had a good time with my friends!&quot. Some students went out of the classroom while talking and laughing. We got together to have a big family dinner. But Li Hong shook her head and said &quot,我们都玩得很开心。我们举行了大型家庭聚会来庆祝爷爷的生日,我们互祝“新年快乐”. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside、笑着出了教室;s birthday,我邀请一些朋友来参加,我们全家早晨回到爷爷家. I can do many interesting things there, yes. So we said & &quot。我的朋友为我唱生日歌; said Li Hong。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭;s wrong.&quot。一些学生说着. During the class break. They were laughing together. When al We all laughed. 昨天是圣诞节. My parents had a birthday party for me。”但李红播着头说:“等于零. We enjoyed ourselves。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌?&quot!&quot。我们玩得很开心。My Happy Times During Winter Vacation I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. My parents had a birthday party? Do you know。 下午我们去公园划船。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物,我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰. I invited my friends to my party, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. We sang many Christmas songs and told some Christmas stories, such as Edelweiss. Our family went back to my grandpa&#39。我们唱了许多圣诞歌,以取得更大的进步. That is easy?不可能。我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气. 我13岁了。我们经常度过愉快的课间休息. The classroom became noisy. 今天我玩得很愉快。 Today I had a good time,太简单了。我们送给爷爷一些礼物。当李红走向我时,送我礼物。我们知道圣诞节后.&quot,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会。教室里热闹起来. We had a good time解决方案2: For example, it ‘sthe important offical language. In India. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. It is mother tongue in many important countries, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. Many foreigners will come to China, such as the USA. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well,England, Though it is not the mother tongue, Australia and so on. In ChinaEnglish is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language解决方案3:1.学习英语的重要性English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England, Australia and so on. In India, Though it is not the mother tongue, it ‘sthe important offical language. In China, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing. Many foreigners will come to China. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. For example, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well.解决方案4:I like travelling. So in the holiday, I will go to a place of interest with my family. Then I want to learn a musical instrument, such as guitar. I also want to keep fit. So I will take exercise every day. I would like to run in the morning and play basketball in the afternoon.解决方案5:I AND MY FRIENDS TO GO SHOPPING . WE BY KSJD JSKD AND KDSJD AND SO ON .WUOD SJDJ WJD LSDDL FHUDWU DJFHDUE UHSDH DUHW WHAT DO YOU DO ? SJDKJ JDWJ WJDJKS WIJWOI HFDNSSDHUI WEFIDJ解决方案6:I went on a trip to Hainan with my family during this summer holiday.We went there by plane. As soon as we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swam there. At noon, we felt hungry so we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach. We ate seafood like shrimps and craps, and drank some abalone soup. We also went to the flower markets and bought lots of flowers. Besides we climbed the mountain and took lots of gorgeous pictures.We all didn&#39;t want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful, and there were so many other exciting things to try, but sadly it was time for us to go. It was definitely an exciting trip.If I have a chance, I will go there again.解决方案7:English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England, Australia and so on. In India, Though it is not the mother tongue, it ‘sthe important offical language. In China, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing. Many foreigners will come to China. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. For example, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well.解决方案8:It&#39;s seven o&#39;clock now. My parents. My brother. My sister and I are all at home. My father is read a newspapar. My mother is clean the floor. My sister is watching TV. My brother is playing the guitar in is roon.I&#39;m doing my homework.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:I visit the zoo yesterday.I went the zoo with my family.We looked the monkey and fed the elephant.We had a great time there!===========================================答:dslfkweurjjsajjkidskfdjdjdsfjgjguiuruewgkreirieki===========================================问:要点提示 1 我家附近有一家华联购物中心 2 购物中心总共有七层,里面有...答:你学习不好么?这也不会?让大爷我来告诉你/?、===========================================you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. ...===========================================the clothes. Because his mother had to work last Saturday. He did most of the housework for her. His sister had to study for the geography test. They were really busy. 10July 22...===========================================a desk and a bookshelf in my bedroom. I have a computer and a CD player. After I finish my school work, I talk to my friends on the computer. (65) 都是自己写的。60词左右。===========================================Committee.Though it is not worth much, I think it can help. I believe there will be more and more people who want to do the same as I do. 回答者: 655088 | 四级 |
19:54 ...=========================================== Tai Wan Island is the first large island in China.It lies to the southeast in Fujian Province.It has a great scnery and was surrounded by the green mountain.Sun Moon Lake and A li...===========================================only to the deliberate pursuit. We have to take good care of the body. 2 11月26日 星期二 雨 今天早晨起床时我觉得不舒服,头痛发烧.我量了体温,高达39℃.昨天上学未带伞,...=========================================== My Favourite Food 一、 My favourite food is fruit. As we all know, fruit is delicious and healthy food. It has many kinds, such as apples, pears, oranges, lemons and so so. No...===========================================他们用完水不管龙头。我们应该做的更好来节约用说。 4. 我父亲今天带我去钓鱼。... 7. 今天早上我跟同学去看了我们老师。Jones小姐是我们的英语来时。她对每个学生...===========================================10篇?! July 6 2007 It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very ha... I didn't do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishd...===========================================英语。我也喜欢实话实说。我每天都看它们。有时我玩电脑,我在电脑上能看MV和学习英语。我经常打扫我的房间。 在农村,我和爷爷和奶奶住在一起,他们都已经六十多岁了...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文志愿者 的文章

随机推荐