写一封关于写给自己的一封信作文市长说环境污染的英语作文(不少于80词)

求篇英语作文,急根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Favorite Season内容需包括以下方面:1.说明自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求篇英语作文,急根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Favorite Season内容需包括以下方面:1.说明自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节
求篇英语作文,急根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My Favorite Season内容需包括以下方面:1.说明自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节的景色,或是记述在这一季节最让人难忘的经历.
My Favorite SeasonMy favourite season is summer.I like summer because it's a season of enthusiasm.In summer,everything turns energetic.We are the most efficient to do things at this period of time.What's more,we are able to do a lot of sports and activities in summer.The trees and grass become very green and beautiful and I like that colour for what it represents.It is a symbol of hope.And with hope,we are motivated and creative.So summer is also the season of hope.We are able to take cold drinks in summer which is my favourite as well.In a word,I like summer,because it makes me energetic and gives me hope.
I am a girl/boy.My name is Jiajia.I am a pupil in Shenyang.I like English very much,and I like singing,too.I go to school five days every week. My school is not far from my home,and it is a nice schoo...求一篇有关于环境污染的英语作文 80词—100词 不要长考试急用.环境保护的,先写垃圾,在写空气污染,水污染,最后写噪声污染,都要写.还要80-100词._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇有关于环境污染的英语作文 80词—100词 不要长考试急用.环境保护的,先写垃圾,在写空气污染,水污染,最后写噪声污染,都要写.还要80-100词.
求一篇有关于环境污染的英语作文 80词—100词 不要长考试急用.环境保护的,先写垃圾,在写空气污染,水污染,最后写噪声污染,都要写.还要80-100词.
Our planet earth is polluted badly. People are throwing rubbish on the grounds and not recycling. More people are driving cars which is polluting the air. Lakes, rivers and seas are polluted by boats and fish are dying. People are making too much noise and they're disturbing other people. These are ONLY some bad things that are happening to the Earth,please help us to altogether,save the planet!写给市长的一封信初三英语作文关于环境_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写给市长的一封信初三英语作文关于环境
写给市长的一封信初三英语作文关于环境
 mr mayor,  we strongly ask the market near our school to be moved. it lies in three reasons.  first, some noise and air pollution make us unable to fix our attention on study.  second,...根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一封不少于80词的短信.An Invitation to New Year’s Party1.问候对方并了解其近况.2.说明新年晚会的安排.3.邀请对方参加._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一封不少于80词的短信.An Invitation to New Year’s Party1.问候对方并了解其近况.2.说明新年晚会的安排.3.邀请对方参加.
根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一封不少于80词的短信.An Invitation to New Year’s Party1.问候对方并了解其近况.2.说明新年晚会的安排.3.邀请对方参加.
An Invitation to New Year's PartyDear (Name),How is everthing going?It's a long time that we havn't met with each other since last time.I pretty miss you.So i decide to hold a New Year Party to celebrate the coming New Year as well as get together with many genuine friends.Party will get started at 8 p.m.on Jan.1st.I believe you will enjoy the party,for you can not only have delicious food but chat with fellows.All in all,i hope you can come.sincerely,(your name)
An Invitation to New Year’s PartyDear x x,
How are you getting on with everything recently.We are going to hold an evening in our class to see the New Year in.
We have prepared quite a fe...

我要回帖

更多关于 写给自己的一封信作文 的文章

随机推荐