英语八十字e – mall英语作文大全100字

位置: & && 交通事故英语作文交通事故英语作文交通事故英语1.Justafewdaysago,Iwasgoingonlineathome.whenIsawagreatnummberofnwesaboutthecaraccidentIgotveryshocked.Itisoneofthemostterriblethingsintheworldnotonlyforthevictimsitselfbutalsofortheothers.Intheosecaraccidentssaidabovemostpartlyleadbydrunkdriving,thedrivershaddrunkalotbeforetheystartedtodrive,soawfulandterriblefortheydoingthatdangerousbehaivor.forthesakeofsafetyofyouselfandforthehappinessofyourfamilyneverdodrunkdrivinginyourlife!
2.Trafficaccidentinoursidetohappenfromtimetotome,weshouldstudywellsomeknowledgetoavoidtrafficaccidents.
First,wecan'tredlight,abidebytrafficorder.Secondly,tellrelativesdon'tdriveasdrinking,safedriving.Then,findroaddamage,informrelevantdepartments,earlysolvetheproblems.Finally,anactivepartinsocialactivities,protectourordersociety!
That'smyadvice!Iwishyouahappy...
翻译:交通事故在我们身边时有发生,我们要学习好一些知识来避免交通事故。
首先,我们不能闯红灯,遵守交通秩序。其次,告诉亲人开车时不要喝酒,要安全行驶。然后,发现道路损坏时,及时告诉有关部门,早解决问题!最后,积极参加社会秩序活动,保护我们的社会!
这就是我的建议!祝你们……
3.ATrafficAccident
OnenightMrLeewasdrivinghiswifehomefromwork.Shewasanurseinahospital.Itwasalmostmidnightandshewasquitetiredout.Shesoonfellasleep.MrLeelookedatherandsmiled.
MrLeewasacarefulandexperienceddriver.Heknewitwassafertodriveslowlyonadarknight.Aftersometimehenoticedacarfollowinghim.Itwastravellingveryfast.Suddenlyitovertook①hiscar.
Thedriverofthecarwasinahurry.Hedidnotseetheapproachinglorry.Toavoidhittingit,hesuddenlytunedhiscar.Itskidded②offtheroadandhitabigtree.Thedriverandhispassengerwereinjured③.Theywerebadlycutbyglassfromthebrokenwindscreen④.MrLeequicklystoppedhiscarbythesideoftheroad.Hiswifegotoutofthecartohelptheinjured.Thelorrydriveralsostoppedtohelp.MrLeedroveofftotelephonethepolice.Abouttwenty-fiveminuteslater,apolicecarandanambulance⑤arrived.Theinjuredwerecarriedintotheambulanceandtakentohospital.
Thepolicementookdowndetailsoftheaccident.MrLeeandthelorrydrivertoldthemalltheycouldremember.Thepolicementhankedthemfortheirhelp.MrandMrsLeegotintotheircarandcontinuedtheirjourneyhome.编辑提醒:请注意查看“交通事故英语作文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址随即推荐的专题你可能也喜欢这些文章最新发布的专题 & sanwen.net英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水平,要翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水平,要翻译
英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水平,要翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语作文,网购的优势,60词以上,初一水平,要翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: There are lots of advantages of on-line shopping. Firstly,you can enjoy the convenience of on-line shopping:surf the internet and order your things easily.Secondly,you can search as much information as you can which normal couldn&t do. What&s more, lots of people love to pursue the fashion and then they choose on-line shopping:&.&网购有许多便利之处。首先,你可以享受网购的便捷,浏览因特网订购你需要的东西。其次,可以搜索一些平常不常见的物品。此外,许多人喜欢潮流事物,他们会更愿意选择网购。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:Now more and more people begin to shop through computer. Of course, there are some strong points. It can save much time . We don't need to go out . And we can have many goods to choose. But there are also weak points. First we ...===========================================答:写不出初一的水平了已经===========================================答:Now more and more people begin to shop through computer. Of course, there are some strong points. It can save much time . We don't need to go out . And we can have many goods to choose. But there are also weak points. First we ...===========================================问:急 在线等啊~~答:My friend's name is xx .He is very tall and strong. He likes playing basketball. We always go to playground to play basketball after classes. He palys it very well. Also, he is goot at study. I remember he got an A in last math...===========================================问:急 在线等啊~~答:With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Shopping on the Internet has a lot of ...===========================================问:不要太难答:China is a country with a long history.Such as Beijing opera,it is one of the famous operas. Many people love it very much.They can show us the wonderful opera.It can make you feel excited and it is really interesting. Chinese ...===========================================问:不要太难答:I went shopping today at the supermarket. There were a lot of people there, buying their groceries. The main purpose today was to find my lunch for tomorrow, so I started with something simple, bread and butter. Then I searched...===========================================问:不要太难答:There are lots of advantages of on-line shopping. Firstly,you can enjoy the convenience of on-line shopping:surf the internet and order your things easily.Secondly,you can search as much information as you can which normal coul...===========================================问:不要太难答:I am going to have a wonderful weekend.My best friend invited me to her birthday Party which will not end until Saturday noon.Then, I will spend the rest of the day hanging out in the mall with my cousin.On Sunday, we are leavi...=========================================== Now more and more people begin to shop through computer. Of course, there are some strong points. It can save much time . We don't need to go out . And we can have m...=========================================== With the rapid development of science and technology, tele-education has sped up in our country. While many people speak highly of its advantages, others see more disadvant...=========================================== With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost every...=========================================== We talked about the advantages and disvantages if internet shopping these days. some stidetns think it's very convient for us to go shopping on the internet.& The shop on ...===========================================网络有许多优点和缺点。一些优点是,人们现在可以在网上购物,能够获得最新的更新,能... 最重要的是全球互联网宽的。即使网络为我们的日常生活方式带来了很多优势但是也有...=========================================== Go to the supermarket shopping, what a superb collection of beautiful things, full category, general supermarkets will have discount information, and under the store, can go to str...=========================================== In fact, online shopping still has a lot of benefits, e-shopping development in Europe and the U.S. Yes, I think that China's development will be very good. 1, to save their time sh...=========================================== We talked about the advantages and disvantages if internet shopping these days. some stidetns think it's very convient for us to go shopping on the internet. The shop on th...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助关于写春节的英语作文八十字单词_百度作业帮
关于写春节的英语作文八十字单词
The Spring FestivalThis winter holiday was very unforgettable,not because of the snow day,but because of the reunion of my famliy and friends on The Spring Festival.on 28th,January I went to my Grandpa and Grandma,they both were very happy with me.we made lunch together and had a good time during the day.In the evening,when I went back home,they gave me some New Year's money.on the evening of The Spring Festival,we set off firecrackers with our friends and parents.The dinner of that night was exstreamly sumptuous(丰盛).I like the felling with my family and my friends,we blessed each other and exchange gifts each other.soon I will begin my school time,but I will never forget the happy time in this winter holiday.我刚刚写的,150字,你可以筛选一下.如果我的回答帮到了您,请您给好评并采纳答案哦
7年级下册语文读本后面的名句
ast year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came to my home. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals...热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 信与E-mail的对话_800字
信与E-mail的对话_800字
95人赞了这篇文章
E度网专稿 未经允许不得转载
  随着社会的进步,人们发明了电脑,还创造了互联网。有了互联网,就有了E-mall;有了E-mall,信便渐渐被淘汰了。
  这天,E-mall和一封信在书桌上相遇了,不过一个在电脑里,一个在电脑外。&你好,我的名字叫&信&。&信小姐有礼貌的说道。E-mall立刻在&百度&里搜索起来,原来,信和自己一样,是通信方式之一。&IamE-mall&外国人发明的E-mall说。
  信小姐说:&我们交个朋友吧!&
  &笑话,你怎么能和我相提并论!&E-mall仗着自己在&百度&里学到的知识说道,&先说交通工具吧,你骑的要么是自行车,要么是电动车,有时还要跟伙伴一起坐公共汽车,还要跟着人才能动。而我,一秒就能到达目的地,不用坐任何交通工具。再说功能吧,我能传播声音、图片&&你只能传播文字而已。论速度,你没我快;论质量,你比我差;论先进,你没我高科技&&&
  这时,信小姐的泪水已经打湿了自己身上的字,&我承认,你是比我好,可你也不能这样伤人呀!&
  可E-mall还是在咄咄逼人地说:&你还要写是谁谁谁写的,还要浪费钱买邮票、买信封&&&
  &嘀&&&呀,怎么了,E-mall停止了说话。原来停电了,电脑一片黑屏,这可把信小姐吓了一大跳。信小姐在原地走来走去,她不知所措地等待E-mall。
  &嘀&&&又来电了。突然,小主人来了,信小姐赶紧以迅雷不及眼耳之势躺下。小主人把电脑重新启动,打开E-mall后又去玩了。
  E-mall又重新恢复了,这才知道自己的缺点,上E-mall需要上网;上网需要开电脑;开电脑需要电,而信却不用。&对不起,信小姐,刚才我太盛气凌人了,我也有缺点,我们做朋友吧。&
  信小姐破涕为笑:&好,我们做好朋友!&
  就像E-mall和信一样,每个人都有自己的优缺点,不应该嘲笑他人,应该取长补短、互相学习,共同进步!
  厦门市宁宝小学五年级:陈芊芊
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全100字 的文章

随机推荐