英语对话 假期去卡塔海滩度假村

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语对话作文
,但是在路上,你的自行车坏了,你将怎样做?请写成对话的形式.
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注当前位置: &
求翻译:在一个假期我和同学去度假了,我去了海滩,那里天气很晴朗,那里人很多,有一些人在野i餐,那里的食物很美味,有一组人在打沙滩排球,有一些人在游泳。不久,就下雨了我们纷纷离开了是什么意思?
在一个假期我和同学去度假了,我去了海滩,那里天气很晴朗,那里人很多,有一些人在野i餐,那里的食物很美味,有一组人在打沙滩排球,有一些人在游泳。不久,就下雨了我们纷纷离开了
问题补充:
A holiday I and students on vacation I go to the beach where the weather is very fine, many where people, some of the opposition i meal, the food is very tasty, a group of people in playing beach volleyball, some people in the swimming . Soon, it began to rain we have left
In a holiday resort and I have to go to school, I went to the beach, where weather is very fine, and there are a lot of people, there are some people out there, I shared the food is delicious, with a group of people playing volleyball on the beach, in a number of persons in swimming. Soon after, it
Vacation I and schoolmate have taken vacation in one, I have gone to the beach, there weather is very sunny, there person very many, has some people out of office i meal, there food delicacy, some group of people are playing the sand beach volleyball very much, has some people to swim.Soon, rains we
Going on holiday in a holiday and my classmates, I went to the beach, where the weather is fine, where many people, some opposition I meal, the food there is delicious, and there's a group of people playing beach volleyball there are people swimming. Soon the rain we have left the
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved职场英语口语对话:闲谈周末的的英语对话
当前位置: >
职场英语口语对话:闲谈周末的的英语对话
  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。
  A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
  B: Sure. I think it&s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。
  A: I couldn&t agree more. That&s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。
  B: It sure is.当然。
  A: I can&t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
美语情景对话:Home Vacation 家乡度假
来源:  15:26:17 【】 
美语情景对话:Home Vacation 家乡度假
  OK, now I'll talk about my winter vacation. Thiswinter vacation I spent two weeks in my hometownwhich is Daytona Beach, Florida. It was wonderful.The weather was warm every day. It was sunnyevery day and the temperature was almost 80degrees. I visited my mother and I spent everymorning having a nice leisurely cup of coffee andreading the newspaper and after that I got mybicycle out and rode down to the beach and enjoyed the sun and the surf, ah, came back homeand read a book and went to bed early.
  好,现在我要谈谈我的寒假。这个寒假我在家乡佛罗里达州的代托纳海滩度过了两周时间。那真是太美好了。每天都是温暖明朗的天气,温度达到近80华氏度。我还去看望了我母亲,每天早上我都会一边悠闲地享用美味的咖啡,一边看报纸,之后我会骑自行车去海滩,尽情享受阳光和海浪,我回到家以后会看书,然后会早点睡觉。
  I had a wonderful time. I saw a couple of new movies, when I was home in Florida. I saw TheAviator and also an interesting movie called Spanglish, which I hope you all can see because it'san interesting movie about English and the Spanish.
  我过得非常愉快。我在佛罗里达的家中休假时看了几部新电影。我看了《飞行家》,还有一部很有意思的电影《西班牙女佣》,我希望你们可以看看这部电影,因为它很有趣,讲的是英国人和西班牙人之间发生的故事。
  重点讲解:
  1. talk about
  讲;谈论;
  eg. They always talk about computers.
  他们总是谈论有关电脑的事情。
  eg. The lesson of that was that we have to talkabout it.
  我们吸取的教训是,我们必须开诚布公的谈论这个问题。
  2. spend some time (in) doing sth.
  花费时间做某事;
  eg. We don't spend that much time thinking about search.
  我们没有花那么多时间去考虑搜索。
  eg. We spend a great deal of time putting on make-up to help perfect our look.
  我们每天花费大量时间化妆来使我们的面容更加美丽。
  3. a couple of
  两个;几个;
  eg. So we did a couple of things to change this.
  因此我们做了几件事以改变这种情况。
  eg. Once I faced that fact, I solved the problem in a couple of days.
  而一旦我正视那个事实,我在其后的一段时间里就将这个问题解决了。1&&&
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:49:57)?&&( 17:51:15)?&&( 16:36:34)?&&( 18:58:30)?&&( 14:43:32)?&&( 14:06:27)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖