如何写简单的英文辞职信怎么写最简单

辞职信范文_辞职信怎么写
辞职信范文
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站不能为空!
外企辞职是要写英文的辞职信么 ?
外企辞职是要写英文的辞职信么?怎么写啊 [生病][生病][生病][生病][生病][生病][生病]?
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my current position. I plan to leave my job here辞职的工作.
There are several reasons involved, first of all, 辞职的原因之一,in addition, _辞职的原因之二__.most importantly, 辞职的原因之三.therefore, I would like to为什么选择辞职.
Please let me take this chance to thank you for the rewarding experience I have enjoyed during my employment. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. my best wishes for the company’s continued growth.
Sincerely yours,
上海新东方学校
上海新东方学校官方账号
说出您感谢的话:||||||||||
您的位置:&
考研英语写作范文之辞职信(一)
】【我要纠错】
  现代人处在竞争非常激烈的大环境中。为了谋求更好的发展,有很多人,尤其是一些年轻人,辞职、跳槽的现象屡见不鲜。那么如何写辞职信呢?
  写辞职信时要说明辞职原因,有时需说明离开的时间以给对方一个物色接替人选的时间,以免给所在单位造成不必要的麻烦。然后还要感谢对方曾经给过自己这样的工作机会。
  写作“三步走”:
  提出辞职—&说明原因,表示遗憾或感谢—&期盼回复
  Tips:
  在写作辞职信的时候语气一定要诚恳,尤其是要表达遗憾的心情,同时对于原雇主曾经给自己的这份工作机会表达感激之情。
  (1) 2005年真题
  Directions:
  Two months ago you got a job as an editor for the magazine Design & Fashion. But now you find that the work is not what you expected. You decide to quit. Write a letter to your boss, Mr. Wang, telling him your decision, and stating your reason(s).
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead.
  Do not write the address.
  范文:
  Dear Mr. Wang,
  I am writing to inform you of my intention of withdrawing from my current position in this magazine.
  Though having worked here for merely two months, I, unfortunately, find that this job is quite different from my expectation. First of all, I have to say that my salary is far from satisfying, which barely sustains me in this expensive city. Moreover, so far I have never had the responsibility of any challenging task.
  I apologize in advance for any inconvenience it might bring to you.
  Yours truly,  Li Ming
  译文:
  尊敬的王先生:
  我给您写这封信是想辞去我目前在杂志中的职位。
  尽管我在这里仅仅工作了两个月,但是我发现这份工作并不符合我的预期。首先,我的工资远远不能令人满意,使我在这昂贵的城市中生活艰难。此外,到目前为止,我没有机会负责任何具有挑战性的工作。
  我为对此可能给您带来的不便致歉。
  您真诚的,  李明
  相关链接:
◇&编辑推荐
&& &&&<font color="#ff年考研网上辅导热招!&&&&&历年考研国家线汇总&&
&考研教育网官方微信
微信公众账号cnedu_cn
&网上辅导课程特色
&24小时报名咨询
全国重点院校05至07年考研英语专业录取比率表
考研英语十月复习重点
考研网上辅导课程帮忙写封简易的英文辞职信先说说我的辞职原因,在这家公司呆了一年多,做得有点不开心,而且时间长有时候要加班到晚上8,9点,跟同事也合不来~加上有够无聊做了一年薪水还是不变~唉 以_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写封简易的英文辞职信先说说我的辞职原因,在这家公司呆了一年多,做得有点不开心,而且时间长有时候要加班到晚上8,9点,跟同事也合不来~加上有够无聊做了一年薪水还是不变~唉 以
帮忙写封简易的英文辞职信先说说我的辞职原因,在这家公司呆了一年多,做得有点不开心,而且时间长有时候要加班到晚上8,9点,跟同事也合不来~加上有够无聊做了一年薪水还是不变~唉 以上的不需要翻译~想求写一份简单的英文辞职信Dear Mr.X,It is really a hard decision for me to tender this designation to quit my position as the administrative manager in the company with effective date from (the last date) due to XXX(或because XXX).Thank you for giving me a chance to learn and to gain the valuable experience in (company name and section work with).I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience.Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.Yours faithfully,________________(your full name)以上这封我觉得不错 挺简单明了的 可是内容有点不太对我只是小职员 不是经理 我该怎麼写
Dear Mr.X,It is really a hard decision for me to tender this designation to quit my position in the company with effective date from (the last date) due to XXX(或because XXX).Thank you for giving me a chance to learn and to gain the valuable experience in (company name and section work with).I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience.Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.Yours faithfully,________________(your full name)
英国辞职信的正规模式分为很多种类,以下的这个是 对工作不是太满意的辞职信。Today’s DateManager NameCompany NameCompany AddressDear Mr./Ms. Manager:It is with reluctance that I’m submitting this letter. Althou...

我要回帖

更多关于 英文辞职信怎么写 的文章

随机推荐