我想为一个女孩坚持一些事用英文名字女孩带翻译怎么翻译

英语翻译从前有一个男孩,他很喜欢一个女孩,他为了那个女孩可以做任何事,包括放弃自己从不肯放弃的尊严和一些珍贵的东西,其实那个男孩知道他们不可能在一起,可是他还是傻傻的认为有奇迹的出现,因为他真的_百度作业帮
英语翻译从前有一个男孩,他很喜欢一个女孩,他为了那个女孩可以做任何事,包括放弃自己从不肯放弃的尊严和一些珍贵的东西,其实那个男孩知道他们不可能在一起,可是他还是傻傻的认为有奇迹的出现,因为他真的很爱很爱那个女孩,他不知道那个女孩怎么想的他只是很清楚的记得那个女孩和他说过一句话我不能因为你喜欢我我就要喜欢你吧那要是好多男孩都喜欢我那我是不是要全喜欢呢也许那个女孩说的对吧其实那个男孩也知道每个人都有选择爱和被爱的权力,只是他还放不开,直到今天那个男孩还在她不远的地方注视着她,为她默默地祈祷因为那个男孩还深深的爱着她愿意等她,愿意在她回头的时候和她说一句我爱你!他希望那个女孩永远不要和他说再见!(希望那位会的帮翻译成英语,本人在此感谢了!)翻译的好有加赏 呵呵~
Had a boy before,he is fond of a girl verymuch ,he can do any thing for that girl ,self complies with the dignity being unwilling to give up and a few costful things including giving up ,that boy knowsit are impossible that they together in fact,he still is that stupid thinking thathas the miracle appearing but ,love lovesthat girl very much very much because of he is true,He does not know how that girl thinks of he is only very clear keep that girl and his in memory have spoken one talking me about being not able to because of you are fond of my my will be fond of your bar that I whether be or not am more complete than if how many boys all are fondof me delighted woollen clothThat girl maybe speaks that boy also knows everyone all has choosing the authority being apt and loving,however he is too uptight in fact to the bar,until that boy is looking at her attentively as early as her not far place today ,is that she prays silently because of that boy returns back deeply love lets her be ready to waitfor her ,hopes that I one love you in speaking to her when she turns self head!He hope that girlwill never want to speak to him good-bye!
您可能关注的推广我是一个快乐的女孩,喜欢吃香蕉,爱和朋友聊天,想做一些有趣的事!(用英文翻译。)_百度知道
我是一个快乐的女孩,喜欢吃香蕉,爱和朋友聊天,想做一些有趣的事!(用英文翻译。)
我是一个快乐的女孩,喜欢吃香蕉,爱和朋友聊天,想做一畅础扳飞殖读帮嫂爆讥些有趣的事!=& i am a happy girl who like to ear banana and chat with friends, i want to do something interesting!
其他类似问题
吃香蕉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那位高手能把下面这段《东邪西毒》的台词翻译成英文?不胜感激!没有事的时候,我会望向白驼山.我记得曾经有一个女人在那边等我,可惜已经不能回头.其实醉生梦死只不过是她跟我开的一个玩笑.你越想知道自己是_百度作业帮
那位高手能把下面这段《东邪西毒》的台词翻译成英文?不胜感激!没有事的时候,我会望向白驼山.我记得曾经有一个女人在那边等我,可惜已经不能回头.其实醉生梦死只不过是她跟我开的一个玩笑.你越想知道自己是不是已经忘记的时候,反而记得越清楚.当你不能够再拥有,唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记.
I would look over at Baituo Motain when I was free.I once remembered there was a woman waiting for me. But I couldn't turn back times. It was actually just a joke that to spend my life in an aimless and self-indulgent way.The more you want to know that whether you had forgotten the more clearer that you had remembered. When you couldn't to hold it again,then the last thing you could do was just never to forget.Hehe~~```FYR~~~````
有挑战性 我懒得弄了 看下边高人的!总体都差不多 但是两个人居然翻了一个同样的错误 but在正是文体中不能开头用 but前边不用逗号吧!还有一些理解错误 总之 比我强 嗬嗬!第三个人 是不是用 金山翻译的啊!翻译得这么奇怪啊!...
I always look towards the BAITUO mountain when i have nothing to do.
I still remember that there is a woman waiting for me there, but it's a pity that I can't return.
As a matter of fact, "When you ...
Does not have the matter time, I can look to Bai Tuo Shan.
I remember ever had one woman waits me side that, was a pity already cannot turn
Actually leads a befuddled life as if drunk or drea...
美好的事物为什么一定要去破坏呢?
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我想看看这个女孩是如何在一个如此冷漠的家庭中成长的._百度作业帮
英语翻译我想看看这个女孩是如何在一个如此冷漠的家庭中成长的.
i want to know what the girl had go through in such an indifferent family
I want to see how this girl is growing in such a indifferent and cold family.
I want to know how this girl grows up in such a indiffernt family.
I want to see how this girl is such a growing indifference of the family.
I want to see this girl is how such a growing indifference of the family.
As I want to see,how a girl can grow up in such an cold family.
您可能关注的推广回答者:我是一个葡萄牙女孩,我曾想向你致意!的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 小女孩英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐