求一首超好听的女声英文歌歌

·我要找一首女的唱的英文歌曲~~_百度知道
·我要找一首女的唱的英文歌曲~~
好象有唱 think little thing that your life ..什么的了 开始好象没什么伴奏``慢慢的就有了问题补充:歌名开头是 i
提问者采纳
s plastic (Life)I got a message I&#39, plus you got a fuckin attitudeLifeLife'm living over at his padMe and him and Saint we was workin for his dadDrinkin tallboys after work every nightTakin hits in the garage out of metal pipesWorking long ass hours no 9 to 5But you gotta do what it takes to surviveThat'm a rock this microphone even when I'Think about it&quot, it'm livin til I&#39, feels like I's pissin me offAnd when it'll be alright&Think about it&Think about it&Think about it&ll be alrightLifeEverybody has troublesLife'm gettin older dog you better watch your mouthYou better think before you speak on the mic or get knocked outIt'Life's a constant struggleBut keep your head high and it's been a minute and your shit better stopBring your punk ass back to Cs a constant struggleBut keep your head high and it't never in Cs a constant struggle&ve been neglectedAll these bands coming out and they sound alrightAll these videos on tv and they look alrightI spent my whole life spilling my guts between the linesPutting in more work than you will ever know than when I rhymeTryin to press the people so I can reach the massesGive them what they want with this pen that&#39, ain' &s a constant struggleYo, had alot of misunderstandingsNot m a put it in a bottleSign the bottom of the paper and let the whole world swallowTm barely breathin'll be alrightLifeEverybody has troubles&quot, be a man or take my lifeTo make ends meet I did more wrongs than rightsCouldn'll be alrightLifeEverybody has troublesAnd everybody's a constant struggleBut keep your head high and it&#39, D-loc't handle being bossedIn and out of rehabs, D-loc starts creepinWs just a little of my life before I started rappin&#39, wonder why they don's always thinkingBe clever when you play me because it's troubles are different than othersLife&#39, bitch ass get poppedYou ain've been on a new questKottonmouth was formed so it began a new chapterOf my life that I'm in the after afterLifeEverybody has troublesAnd everybody's a constant struggleBut keep your head highAnd it's troubles are different than othersLife&#39?Gs a cold cold worldYou got ts around the time that we met Daddy XAnd ever since then we's pissin me off I got no choiceBut to crack snap back at you like a chain reactionI'Think about it&Life't accept youYour sound'Think about it&quot, from border schools I was tossedStarted hanging with the wrong crowdCaught slanging by my pops and got thrown outOn my own once again I had to make it happenThat's a constant struggleBut keep your head high and it&#39, Step into reality, I can'll be alrightLifeEverybody has troublesAnd everybody's comin back to hullI can feel my heats rising and it&#39, so it left me standing in my own two shoesNow what the fuck was Is a constant struggleI was nevLifeEverybody has troubles& &Everybody has troublesAnd everybody't no telling when I's troubles are different than othersLife'Think about it&quotLife&m leavingI'But I always kept in touch with my dog DustinThat'Whs the one friend that I never stopped trustingNext thing you know I's troubles are different than othersLife&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女声英文歌_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌
See you again 这句好像是高潮收尾的。不要告诉我是Owl City的。有点嗨的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
See You Again - Carrie Underwood?
不是哦。。。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女声英文歌的名字_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌的名字
是一首快节奏的歌 主旋律中有重复“boysboysboys!”女生唱的 很好听 是有一次看模特走秀时的背景音乐
提问者采纳
BOYS, oh oh oh- uh-ohhhh-oooo-wuh-ohhOhhBOYS, BOYSBuy us drinks in barsBOYS BOYS BOYSWith hairspray and denimBOYS, BOYSWe like boys in carsBOYS, BOYS, BOYSWe love them!Ohh, BOYS
提问者评价
谢谢!你的比较全。很感谢!!!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
boys - SMILE
boys , britney spears唱的
就是boysboysboys,名字就是这个。
美国女歌手Lady GaGa
的一首Boys boys boys
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我找一首歌曲,女声_百度知道
帮我找一首歌曲,女声
第一次听是在手机的收音机里面听到的!还有是谁唱的都说出来,曲子差不多重复着一个曲调和歌词,是个女声。,只知道隔几句就有句“汪吐咪”,本人英语不行。。这首音乐找了不短时间了,求能人告知啊,很性感和慵懒的声音,一个女主持推荐的,然后就放那首歌,额,说是她已经循环听了一晚上了,确实很好听,好像是成都电台
不是《昨日重现》,《amarantine》我听了,也不是。
这首夺金单曲在美国和英国两地都取得亚军的成绩。中文名《昨日重现》。 请问是英文歌曲还是汉语夹杂英语的应该是《昨日重现》在网上一搜就能搜到的,入围奥斯卡百年金曲。始创于1973年。电影《生命因你而动听》插曲。现在这首歌已成为永恒畅销单曲之一。一首上世纪欧美最经典的英文歌曲,英文名为Yesterday Once More 。理查德·卡朋特和约翰·贝迪斯为回应七十年代早期的怀旧风创作了这首歌曲,曾被无数个歌手翻唱过
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
产生于60年 代初期.woh more than I can say谁比我说得更多.why must my life be filled with sorrow为什么我的生活必须被忧伤填满;&ll love you twice as much tomorrow我将会在更多的明天爱你第二次,后来Leo Sayer于1980将之 重新诠释.I&#39.oh tell me please I gotta know请赶快告诉给我知道.I love you more than I can say我爱你比我说得更多。歌词.I love you more than I can say我爱你比我说的更多.woh -- woh -- yeah -- yeahI&#39.do you mean to make me cry这等于你让我哭泣.woh -- woh -- yeah -- yeahI love you more than I can say我爱你比我说的更多.do you mean to make me cry这等于你让我哭泣;ll miss you more than I can say我将会想你比我说得更多.woh -- woh -- yeah -- yeahI&#39.r &#47,开始是由Bobby Vee 在1971 年唱红的《More Than I Can Say》利森(Jerry Allison)和桑尼·库尔梯斯 (Sonny Curtis)创作的.oh tell me please I gotta know你赶快告诉给我知道.am I just another guy我是另一个男孩、成人抒情榜3周冠军和英国榜 亚军单曲; I love you more than I can say我爱你比我说得更多,1980年分 别获得金唱片奖第二名.I don&#39.am I just another guy我就是另一个男孩.I'll miss you every single day我想你在孤独的每一天.love you more than I can say我爱你比我说的更多.why must my life be filled with sorrow为什么我的生活必须被忧伤填满.More than I can say比我说得更多。此曲因此成为80年代恋情 男女吐露新生的抒情经典;t you know I need you so我不知道我有多需要你;t you know I need you so我不知道我有多需要你.I don'll love you twice as much tomorrow我将会在更多的明天爱你第二次:woh -- woh -- yeah -- yeahI love you more than I can say我爱你比我说的更多、美国排行榜5 周亚军.love you more than I can say我爱你比我说得更多.I love you more than I can say我爱你比我说的更多
我不知道!不过你可以去听听看lovely day!蛮好听的!是朴信慧唱的!韩国歌哦!
恩雅的 《amarantine》
去 黄石娱乐园,那里有很多经典歌曲,你用 黄石娱乐园 百度一下就可以进去了
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求一首英文歌 的文章

随机推荐