求求一首英文歌歌名。

求英文歌歌名··_百度知道
求英文歌歌名··
///song/1706359/" target="_blank">http.songtaste://www.songtaste<a href="http
提问者采纳
rims down like Shaq You think you&#39, here it comes Say what Here it comes It&#39;m called the Miggida-Miggida-MacCan I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb W hide cause it&#39;t want none So watcha back or comments will startcha runnin&#39; to let ya slide Cause I ain&#39;m deez off doubt I&#39;t gain props cause I was a suckas daughter I had to earn them droppin&#39; And do-do on yourself when you hear the daddy comin&#39; all I wanna be so you tell Uncle Tom Dat Da Brat done drop da bombI know you hear me comin here I come So you besta watch ya back It&#39;m bein&#39;s that used to MCs better duck an&#39;s the quicka rippa ripper Known to flip a script like it ain&#39;s da bomb I know you hear me comin here I come And I&#39;t notin&#39;m poppin&#39;I know you hear me comin here I come So you besta watch ya back It&#39;t want none Cause on the mike I get dum-ditty ditty-dum So watcha back when I say here it comesI know you hear me comin here I come So you besta watch ya back It&#39;t know what I&#39;t into the game I&#39, where ever I still rocks the cradle Cause I&#39;m true to the gang I&#39; a bomb Creepin&#39;t tryin&#39;m bad suckas if ya wanna know what I&#39, you don&#39; All ya MC&#39;m talkin&#39; punks outta homes Why Cause I&#39;ve got deez off dout clout cause I&#39;s how we be So just reason with the D-A-double D-Y-M-A-CI betcha never thought you would here it like this Some funk for the trunk by this nigga named Kris S away you&#39, can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb WellKris Kross - Da Bomb&re true to what we do that&#39; dynamite like Jimmy Walker I can pay Donny Mars in a sticky cage Give me 30-30 half-callibar half-gage And if you don&#39;m a nappy happy bad little sun-of-a-gun As too late to try to make it right Ya just messed up and I ain&#39; junk bring it on Cause I just love takin&#39;m called the Miggida-Miggida-MacWs da bomb I know you hear me comin here I come And I&#39;re dealin&#39;m a nappy happy bad little sun-of-a-gun AIt&#39;t be equipped to what it takes to break this krossed Out kid I&#39;s da bomb I know you hear me comin here I come So you besta watch ya back It&#39;m called the Daddy MacBm talkin about So lay your cards on the table cause I&#39;m the Miggida-Miggida-Mac pack and I ain&#39;t takin&#39; Just know you won&#39;t the one that slack I&#39;t care who you get or who ya wit&#39; about Test me out We&#39;t the one for that I ain&#39;m comin&#39;s da bomb It&#39, here it Say what Comes I&#39;s da bomb I drop bombs like Hiroshima It&#39;t askin for no favors We&#39, here it comes Say what Here it comesUnderstand that Kris to the Kross comes with nothing but flavor We get our own on our own ain&#39; with a weak boy step back Cause I&#39;re in the big part of in The Last Boyscout Scopin&#39, you don&#39, I ain&#39; your thang til the party people swing Cause I&#39;nough respect And all those little punks talkin&#39;m a little rough neck Tiffy-tiffy tough neck Cause what gettin&#39,s da bomb I know you hear me comin here I come And I&#39; Run an&#39; up on those Romper Room suckas who wanna get some So feel the wrath of a brat with the Mac pack Walkin&#39;re like the bottom of a door mat I didn&#39; a needle is like a needle in a haystack Press the new rookie breakin&#39; jack I don&#39;ll be coming around the mountain when I come droppin&#39;m able to rock W &#39, can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Can I drop the bomb drop the bomb Well, up like a Veteran on a phat track I&#39;Da Bomb&quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
找网络上的资源,记得10~20秒的节奏就好~软件介绍在百度百科,你记得的够长,唱的够准 80%都找得到;,然后有一个功能是根据你哼的调子或歌词;音乐猎手&gt用手机软件&lt,你可以看看觉得有没有用再去下载
jump-kris kross
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲名字
,然后打架子鼓和吉他的男的在那里大声唱,其中有一个男的胡子很长,下面还分叉,白色的胡须,貌似很摇滚的。看名字的时候好像叫什么美丽,然后那女的又轻唱:MV里开始是一个女的唱的很好听。,歌词里出现过的求一首英文歌曲的名字。然后男的们又大声的吼
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
歌曲名应该是这首吧: There were flowers all around And the colours of the sky In the end of summer time Made me happy for a while I remember once a time When I was a little boy In this garden I was playing When I looked into your eyes In this garden we were playing On the see-saw up and down Then I fell down to the ground And they brought me far away I have lost my lucky star I cant live without your love Please don&#39:The Garden歌手;t go away tonight Autumn time is far away They are calling me my dear I can&#39:DJ Carpi
试听地址,希望采纳
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个英文歌的歌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
t like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &quot、(尼玛)胡扯;t like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &quot! Wait tills no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let&#39?耶!我说等着仔细看我的吧?耶?& that&#39;s no turnin back 没有回头路可走Let&#39;who are you and where are you from?&quot、但同时我发现 That the ether I had tapped into could be reality 曾经的梦想空间也可以成为现实 It was great、t got BS in my bag 我包里没有乱七八糟的东西 That&#39?耶!禁止非法入侵!等着仔细看我的吧;No Trespassing&quot亚当的TrespassingTrespassingWell I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &quot、can&#39;t staying at home? I don&#39;s Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &s the one thing you can believe 这点你必须相信 My heart is gold! Wait tillNo Trespassing&s what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing、(尼玛)胡扯;t you see!等着仔细看我的吧;s what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that&#39?&quot?Yeah、我却开始 失去理智 I don&#39! I ain&#39、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me、(尼玛)胡扯;t need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won&#39!等着仔细看我的吧!禁止非法入侵? We don&#39;t cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life&#39;s what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that&#39;说 你是谁、你从哪里来;说 你是谁、不~ Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There&#39;ll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There&#39!等着仔细看我的吧;s my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I&#39;who are you and where are you from? We don&#39;t cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life&#39!禁止非法入侵;s when I climbed that optimistic vine 当我沿着蔓藤积极向上攀登、my ass?Ys my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I&#39、说 你是谁? We don&#39;No Trespassing&quot、宝贝;s no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let&#39;who are you and where are you from! Wait till ya get a load of me! I ain&#39、我身似琉璃 C that&#39! Wait tillt like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &t need no GPS to show me where to go 我不需要 GPS 指导我前进的方向 But I can turn into the North Pole 我也能到达北极点 And show you what is cold 向你展示什么是寒冷 I don&#39、no no~我不会留在家里;s Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &quot!禁止非法入侵;No Trespassing&t staying at home 我不会留在家里 I got places to roll 我有地方大展拳脚 I ain&#39;说 你是谁;ll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There&#39、s what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that&#39; that&#39?Yeah、that&#39;s when I could see 我曾经跌倒;s Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &quot? We don&#39、难道你看不见么! Once I hit that mountain peak、你从哪里来?&quot、I began to lose my mind 但是一旦达到顶峰!等着仔细看我的吧;s what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that&#39; that&#39?Ys what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing、不;who are you and where are you from! One day I was trippin and that&#39?来吧、my body is glass 我心似黄金、 感觉非常棒、你从哪里来! I say wait tils what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Tt like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &quot、你从哪里来;t need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won&#39?耶;s what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing
提问者评价
谢谢!我们认识一下吧,不然我以后喜欢了英文歌,我又不知道名字..
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌名!_百度知道
求英文歌名!
有听过的么;t cry” 还有,歌词其中一句是“young girl don&#39就是我听到一首歌,这歌不是《the voice within》只是这一句一样而已
提问者采纳
s in lovebut his angel from aboveHad things she never told himshe can&#39;t dieDon&#39;t crysave your tears for next timeYoung hearts don&#39;s all dressed up to goPutting on her make-up in the backseat of a taxihe said he would wait but she&#39, don&#39;re so afraidno one reaches out a hand for you to holdwhen you&#39., don&#39;t you know whyYoung girl don&#39;t dieA boy&#39;ll never change if you just run awayyoung girl, it&#39.;ll find the strengththat will guide your wayif you will learn to beginto trust the voice withinre safe inside your room you tend to dreamof a place where nothing&#39;t make you cryYoung hearts like yoursdon&#39;ll ever need to knowyou&#39;ll soon be free to flywhen you&#39;s no one elselook inside yourselflike your oldest friendjust trust the voice withinthen you&#39;s harder than it seemsno one ever wants or bothers to explainof the heartache life can bring and what it meanswhen there&#39;ll find all you&#39;re lost outside look inside to your souls so hard to stand your ground when you&#39;ll be right here when your world starts to fall那看看这首Natasha Thomas - Young HeartFriday nightshe&#39;t go forsaking yourselfno one can stop youyou know that i&#39;t liesave your love for someonethat don&#39;ll make itjust don&#39:Young girl don&#39;s all rightll make ityou&#39;s getting there lateshe was the last to knowfinding her boy in the arms of her best friendsaid it was forevernow she cries in the rainwill no one ever love her againChorus, just hold tightand soon you&#39;re gonna see your brighter daynow in a world where innocence is quickly claimedit&#39;s dynamiteShe&#39;t hideyou&#39;t cryi&#39;m talking to youyoung girl don&#39;t cryi&#39;t stop messing trespassing everyborder tonighttears were criedand lies were liedbut life goes on for sureanother young heart&#39.life is a journeyit can take you anywhere you choose to goas long as you&#39, you&#39;ll be right here when your world starts to fallyoung girlchristina aguilera - the voice withinre learningyou&#39;s brokenlike many other ones beforealone in the cold nightshe cries in the rainwill no one ever love her againChorusBut life&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
ergie - big girls don&#39.com/m://mp3./m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=big%20girls%20don%27t%20cry" target="_blank">http?试听<a href="t cry
the story of beauty 所属歌手:Destiny’s Child
Please dry your eyes, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful It&s not your fault, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful You&re not the one to blame Soon it will be okay One day you&ll realize Your beauty It was a Saturday It&s colder to me Inside this house there lived a frightened young girl She didn&t know what she should do Cuz she missed her mother so She was left home all alone with her step father Please dry your eyes, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful It&s not your fault, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful You&re not the one to blame Soon it will be okay One day you&ll realize Your beauty He touched her places That he shouldn&t have touched He did some things to her That he shouldn&t have done And she ran into her room Paged her mother 9-1-1 And they tried to ?teepeed? in on This young girl She told her mother, her family, and friends No one believed her cuz before this had been She was filled with hate and anger Towards her step father Cuz he took her mother from her when they married Please dry your eyes, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful It&s not your fault, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful You&re not the one to blame Soon it will be okay One day you&ll realize Your beauty She looked for her father And the minute that she saw him All that she had to offer Was her crying No one to figure out why This young girl would live her life In such pain and unhappiness She was so beautiful She rebelled and one day the young girl fell in love with another man like her stepdad He abused her emotionally and made her feel like she was worthless Hope one day she realize And see the beauty in her eyes All she needs is prayer and strength She&s beautiful Please dry your eyes, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful It&s not your fault, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful You&re not the one to blame Soon it will be okay One day you&ll realize Your beauty Don&t cry, you&re beautiful It&s not your fault, young girl Don&t cry, you&re beautiful You&re not the one to blame Soon it will be okay One day you&ll realize Your beauty Don&t hold your head down low You&ve got so much, so much, so much, so much, so much to be proud of You can still live your life I promise you you&ll survive Girl I love you You&re beautiful
Natasha Thomas - Young Hearts 或是Love Songs -The Voice Within_Christina Agu
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答