关于香山公园的英语作文80词60词 急

急。。。跪求英语作文 写一篇介绍中国不同地区天气状况以及人们在不同的天气干什么 60词_百度知道
急。。。跪求英语作文 写一篇介绍中国不同地区天气状况以及人们在不同的天气干什么 60词
还有篇。缉储光肥叱堵癸瑟含鸡。。。。
Sam昨天六点起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中午和父母在麦当劳吃午饭。下午他和他的同学在学校打篮球,从下午四点一直打到下午六点。晚饭后,他和爸爸一起去散步,爸爸给她买了一张古典CD。急急急急急急急急急急急急啊
提问者采纳
Sam got up at six yesterday, and then go to the park by bicycle, he had a good time in the park, noon and parents in the lunch at McDonald's. Afternoon he and his classmates playe缉储光肥叱堵癸瑟含鸡d basketball at school, from four pm until six pm. After dinner, he and his father go for a walk together, father bought her a classical CD. It's cold in Harbin. People wear warm clothes. Some people go skating and skiing., others stay at home and watch TV. They feel happy.
It's warm in Sanghai. People go shopping and go to the park. They fly kites in the park. and many people do sports. How relaxed they are! In Hainan, it's hot and sunny. On the beach, some people are lying, some are playing beach bolleyball. There are mnay people swimming in the sea. All of them are happy.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
It's cold in the south, people are in bed. It's cold in the north too, people are in bed. So you can see, it's cold every where and everybody is in缉储光肥叱堵癸瑟含鸡 bed. Well, it's good to be in bed!(冬天的人们)Sam
up at 6 o'clock yesterday.Then he went
to park by bike. He
had a good time at thispark.At
noon,he ate lunch with his parents in McDonald's Corporation. At
afternoon ,he and his classmates played
basketball at his school
from 1o'clock p.m. to 6 o'clock p.m. After
dinner ,he and his
father took a walk
together. His
father bought
a Classical
CD for Sam.
was very happy.纯手打的哟!绝对没有语法错误的!本人对这点水平的文章还是有信心的..(*^__^*) 嘻嘻....
上面一篇要60字啊
Sam yesterday get up at six and go to the park by bicycle, he is in the park play of very happy, noon and parents eat lunch at McDonald's. In the afternoon he and his classmates in the school play basketball at four o 'clock in the afternoon, from has always played by six o 'clock. After dinner, he and his father go for a walk, father bought her a classical CD.
这和我的暑假作业一样Sam yesterday get up at six and go to the park by bicycle, he is in the park play of very happy, noon and parents eat lunch at McDonald's. In the afternoon he and his classmates in the school play basketball at four o 'clock in the afternoon, from has always played by six o 'clock. After dinner, he and his father go for a walk, father bought her a classical CD
Sam got up at six yesterday, and riding a bicycle to the park, he had a good time in the park, at noon and parents in Macdonald eat lunch. In the afternoon he and his classmates played basketball at school, from four pm until six p.m.. After dinner, he and my father went for a walk together, father bought her a piece of classical CD
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请写一篇关于公园的英语作文以‘流花公园’为题,玩的项目不少于5项,字数不少于60字_百度作业帮
请写一篇关于公园的英语作文以‘流花公园’为题,玩的项目不少于5项,字数不少于60字
可以自己适当改哈子A Day in the Park公园一日The other day I went to the park. And unexpectedly I found in a deserted eorner, a cheerytree in full bloom, just like the kind of flowers I used to see in my former school, Xian Jiaotong University, light pink in color. To my delight, a sense of familiarity welled up in my mind. At the same time I could not kelp sighing that life is just like the cheery flowers, beautiful but transient.True to my prediction, in the afternoon I ran to the park. There was nothing left but the tender twigs. The flowers fell thick on the ground as if the spring wind were also sad about it and would not bring itself to blow on them and left them scattered everywhere.Fortunately outside it is a beautiful world. The snow whitepear flowers were glistening as if they were blooming in your face, The roses and peonies were all in bloom, vying silently with each other for beauty. Spring is really the best season of the year.公园一日有一天,我到公园去,无意中在一个不起眼的角落看见樱花盛开,就像我曾在我的母校——西安交通大学——看过的那种粉红色的花一样.我不禁一喜,心头涌上一股似曾相识的感觉.就在这时,我不由自主地感叹人生就像樱花一样美丽而又短暂.果不出所料,下午再跑到公园,只剩嫩枝了.花厚厚的落了一地,好像春风也很伤感,不忍把它们吹散,任其撒落在地.幸好外边的世界很美丽.雪白的梨花在闪闪有光,就像你那心花怒放的脸庞一样.玫瑰、牡丹静静地争芳吐艳.春天真是一年中最好的季节.初二英语作文六十词,25篇,带翻译!题目内容什么的没要求.普通初二学生看得懂就行了,_百度作业帮
初二英语作文六十词,25篇,带翻译!题目内容什么的没要求.普通初二学生看得懂就行了,
That day, I and * * to go out to play together, and we'll go fishing, boating, very happy! Then we went to the people's park, the air is fresh, there are many people in the park in the exercise, in the evening, we went home那天,我和**一起出去玩,我们一起去钓鱼,划船,很高兴!然后我们去了人民公园,空气很清新,公园里有很多人在锻炼,晚上,我们回家了
Mother took us to go out tourism, we went to xishuangbanna, there are elephants and many wild animals, the local people very warm, they have a lot of people are willing to for our tour guide, we play very happy, we got some locals to send our decorations妈妈带着我们一起出去旅游,我们去了西双版纳,那里有大象和许多野生动物,当地人很热情,他们有很多人愿意为我们导游,我们玩得非常开心,我们得到了一些当地人送我们的饰物
Remember me were in grade one last year, one day after school, god face says to change, originally the clear sky suddenly clouded over, instantly and rain cats and dogs. I would like to: mom is ill, and father on business, who will send me an umbrella? See the classmates each sneaked away, my heart more worried. Suddenly, a familiar figure in my fuzzy sight in appeared, looked intently: oh, it is mommy!I ran with the robot fall into mother's bosom. Mother took the umbrella is very big, but the rain is too great, mom in order not to let me be caught in the rain, umbrella slanting to my side.记得我上一年级时,有一天放学后,老天爷的脸说变就变,原本晴朗的天空一下子乌云密布,瞬间便大雨倾盆.我想:妈妈病了,爸爸又出差了,谁来给我送伞呢?眼看同学们一个个走光了,我的心更着急了.突然,一个熟悉的身影在我模糊的视野里出现了,定睛一看:啊,是妈妈! 我连跑带跌的扑进妈妈的怀里.妈妈带的那把伞很大,可雨实在太大了,妈妈为了不让我淋雨,就把伞歪到我这边.
您可能关注的推广回答者: 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014年整理60个中考英语作文热点句型
下载积分:600
内容提示:
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 10:19:24|
文档星级: