想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档求一篇关于老师我永远不会忘记你 的英语作文 字数50-80左右 急用、、、、、
求一篇关于老师我永远不会忘记你 的英语作文 字数50-80左右 急用、、、、、
由于本人刚申请的 所以没有分数给大家 请原谅、、、、、
Someone said: &the teacher is our mother,& I said, the teacher is our friend, big sister. When we feel defeated, When we are not happy, teacher When we are happy, more happy than our teacher. Ah, I will never forget you, my respected teacher.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家将忆江南改写成一篇小短文字数在50字左右,好我还可以加分_百度作业帮
将忆江南改写成一篇小短文字数在50字左右,好我还可以加分
江南的风景非常漂亮,我非常熟悉.日出之时,江边的花红得像火.一江绿水仿佛被蓝草染上颜色了.我怎么能忘记江南呢?
忆江南是词牌名,好多词人写过,你指的是谁?
江南的风景非常美丽,我曾经非常熟悉.日出时,江边的花红得比火还要鲜艳.一江绿水仿佛被蓝草浸染了.我怎么能不怀念江南呢?
忆江南是词牌名,好多词人写过,你指的是白居易的吧?三首撒
忆江南 江南好,风景旧曾谙。日出江花红胜火,春来江水绿如蓝。能不忆江南? 江南忆,最忆是杭州。山寺月中寻桂子,郡亭枕上看潮头。何日更重游? 江南忆,其次忆吴宫。吴酒一杯春竹叶,吴娃双舞醉芙蓉。早晚复相逢? 古语云,言而无文,行而不远。白居易的忆江南词从写成,流传至今,已是一千多年,而且还将一直流芳百世,那么这寥寥数语,文在何处?如何能“行”如此之远呢? <b...
您可能关注的推广求一篇关于老师我永远不会忘记你 的英语作文 字数50-80左右 急用、、、、、
求一篇关于老师我永远不会忘记你 的英语作文 字数50-80左右 急用、、、、、
由于本人刚申请的 所以没有分数给大家 请原谅、、、、、
Someone said: &the teacher is our mother,& I said, the teacher is our friend, big sister. When we feel defeated, When we are not happy, teacher When we are happy, more happy than our teacher. Ah, I will never forget you, my respected teacher.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家急需一篇英语作文“My holiday”“我的假期”是这次考试的作文,字数在50字左右,英文加翻译,拜托了!_百度知道
急需一篇英语作文“My holiday”“我的假期”是这次考试的作文,字数在50字左右,英文加翻译,拜托了!
要英语作文加翻译谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
So I often beats my brother. I am good at playing PC game. It&#39. Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside. 有时我可以和朋友到外面去玩. 节日到了. 寒假期间我学到了很多,希望楼主不要全抄. 我喜欢寒假. 虽然它很短,I can play all the time,I learned a lot, 所以我一直赢,但我可以高兴地过春节,我就可以一直玩了;s so lively that I&#39. 我不用一直去学校. 但我仍然要做作业;s very short:范文. We had dinner together. 太热闹了. During the holiday. I can play video game with my brother. I needn&#39. 注,I can enjoy the Spring Festival,我很高兴. I can watch cartoon every day. 我擅长打电脑游戏. 我可以和哥哥一起玩游戏. 我们一起吃晚饭. 我非常喜欢寒假. I love the winter holiday. 然后越来越多亲戚来我家. 我可以天天看动画片. Then more and more relative came to my home. But I still hat go am very happy. With the festival coming. Though it&#39The Winter Holiday I like the winter holiday very much
My holidayIt was winter holiday. I had fun with my holiday .I
walked to his home
in the morning.I studied English with him.We read funny tongue twisters together. Then I went to a park by bike.I flew kites .It was a windy day.Suddenly my kite flew into the lake . A dog saw the kite .He jumped into the lake and swam to it .Five minutes later ,he returned the kite to me .I was very grateful to him.翻译;那是一个寒假。我过得很愉快。在早上,我走路去他家。他和我一起念有趣的绕口令。然后我骑自行车去了公园,我放了风筝,今天有风,突然,我的风筝掉进了湖里。一只狗看见了风筝。它跳进了湖泊,然后游向风筝,5分钟后,它把风筝还给了我,我非常感谢它。
My holiday Oh! It was winter holiday. I was very happy. I read my favourite books. I have many wonderful books. But I could not read these books too much. I also had a lot of homework to do. I like playing computer games, too. It’s very interesting. But I could not play it too much. I wear glasses, I’m very sad. It’s not good for my eyes to play computer games too much.   Oh! It was the Spring Festival. It’s Chinese traditional festival. People were very happy. They went shopping, cleaned their houses, had supper together……I went to my grandparents’ home with my parents. My grandparents were very happy to see us. They prepared many kinds of nice food, such as fish, meat, vegetables and fruit. In the evening, we watched TV and lighted fireworks. We also knocked on people’s doors and gave some presents to them. After the Spring Festival, we went to Shanghai to go shopping. We bought clothes, shoes and some delicious food.  I had a good holiday, I think. I also have very nice school life now.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 托福作文字数 的文章

随机推荐