he called hishappy tree friendss this morning....改为一般

改一般疑问句和否定句.急用!Wu Yifan was busy last weekend.He visited his grandmother Saturday morning.It was his grandma’s birthday.They cooked noodles together.In the evening they watched TV .Saturday morning Wu Yifan played football with friends.In the afternoonhe _百度作业帮
改一般疑问句和否定句.急用!Wu Yifan was busy last weekend.He visited his grandmother Saturday morning.It was his grandma’s birthday.They cooked noodles together.In the evening they watched TV .Saturday morning Wu Yifan played football with friends.In the afternoonhe washed clothes and cleaned his room.
Wu Yifan was busy last weekend.【疑问】Was Wu Yifan busy last weekend?【否定】Wu Yifan wasn't busy last weekend.He visited his grandmother Saturday morning.【疑问】Did he visit his grandmother Saturday morning?【否定】He didn't visit his grandmother Saturday morning.It was his grandma’s birthday.【疑问】Was it his grandma’s birthday.【否定】It wasn't his grandma’s birthday.They cooked noodles together.【疑问】Did they cook noodles together?【否定】They didn't cook noodles together.In the evening they watched TV .【疑问】Did they watch TV in the evening?【否定】In the evening they didn't watch TV.Saturday morning Wu Yifan played football with friends.【疑问】 Did Wu Yifan play football with friends Saturday morning?【否定】Saturday morning Wu Yifan didn't play football with friends.In the afternoon he washed clothes and cleaned his room【疑问】 Did he wash clothes and cleaned his room in the afternoon.【否定】In the afternoon he didn't wash clothes and cleaned his room完全手打,请放心采纳!》》》》》良师益友伴你行 团队为你解答《《《《《 欢迎追问,小题1:C小题2:C小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D试题分析:本文讲诉了一个累人的聚会,Larris先生邀请朋友聚会,结果客人玩得很晚,Larris先生不得不报了警。小题1:细节题:从第二段的句子:We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”可知Larris夫妇经常参加别人的聚会,所以也要举行一个聚会。选C。小题2:细节题:从第六段的句子:“Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”可知Larris太太想要聚会持续两小时。选C小题3:细节题:从文章的句子:In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived.可知是持续到12点。选A小题4:细节题:从最后一段的句子:“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.可知是Larris先生打的电话。选C小题5:细节题:从最后一段的句子:“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.可知答案是D点评:考查了对故事类阅读的理解,特别是文章最后一段的内容,让人忍俊不禁,题目都是细节题,采用定位法不难做出。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Can dogs and cats live in perfect harmony in the same home? People who are thinking about adopting a dog as a friend for their cat are worried that they will fight. A recent research has found a new recipe for success. According to the study, if the cat is adopted before the dog, and if they are introduced when still young (less than 6 months for cats, a year for dogs), it is highly probable that the two pets will get along swimmingly. Two-thirds of the homes interviewed reported a positive relationship between their cat and dog. However, it wasn’t all sweetness and light. There was a reported coldness between the cat and dog in 25% of the homes, while aggression and fighting were observed in 10% of the homes. One reason for this is probably that some of their body signals are just opposite. For example, when a cat turns its head away it signals aggression, while a dog doing the same signals submission.In homes with cats and dogs living peacefully, researchers observed a surprising behavior. They are learning how to talk each other’s language. It is a surprise that cats can learn how to talk ‘Dog’, and dogs can learn how to talk ‘Cat’.What’s interesting is that both cats and dogs have appeared to develop their intelligence. They can learn to read each other’s body signals, suggesting that the two may have more in common than was previously suspected. Once familiar with each other’s presence and body language, cats and dogs can play together, greet each other nose to nose, and enjoy sleeping together on the sofa. They can easily share the same water bowl and in some cases groom (梳理) each other. The significance of this research on cats and dogs may go beyond pets ─ to people who don’t get along, including neighbors, colleagues at work, and even world superpowers. If cats and dogs can learn to get along, surely people have a good chance.小题1:The underlined word swimmingly in Paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ______.A.earlyB.sweetlyC.quicklyD.smoothly小题2:Some cats and dogs may fight when ______.A.they are cold to each otherB.they look away from each otherC.they misunderstand each other’s signalsD.they are introduced at an early age小题3:What is found surprising about cats and dogs?A.They eat and sleep together. B.They observe each other’s behaviors. C.They learn to speak each other’s language.D.They know something from each other’s voices.小题4:It is suggested in Paragraph 4 that cats and dogs ______.A.have common interestsB.are less different than was thoughtC.have a common body languageD.are less intelligent than was expected小题5:What can we human beings learn from cats and dogs?A.We should learn to live in harmony.B.We should know more about animals.C.We should live in peace with animals.D.We should learn more body languages.
Lao Yang was born in a small town. He liked reading when he studied at school. He thought the writers were respected and could get a lot of money. He wrote a lot of stories and posted them to the editorial departments but didn't receive any answers.  Now he works in a factory. He's busy at work. When he's free, he always reads something. He always remembers he hoped to be a writer when he was young. One day, Xiao Ping, his ten-year-old daughter, came back. She looked worried and didn't eat anything. She said Miss GAO, her Chinese teacher, told them to write a solicit article "My Father" that evening. But she did not know what to write.  "That's easy," said Lao Yang. "Let me help you."  Then he sat down to write the solicit article at once. He easily finished it on time. He was sure Miss GAO would like it. But one afternoon he asked his daughter if the article had been chosen to post to the editorial department.  "My teacher said your article digressed from the subject," said the girl.  "I don't think so," Lao Yang shouted angrily. "I described just my father!"小题1:Lao Yang wrote a lot of stories because _______.A.he likes readingB.he learned much at schoolC.he wanted to be a writer  D.he wanted to help others小题2:Lao Yang posted the stories to the editorial departments, _______.A.and he got a lot of moneyB.and he became a famous manC.and he was respectedD.but he failed小题3:As _______, Lao Yang decided to help his daughter.A.he was a writerB.he was freeC.he wanted to realize his idealD.he wanted to make his daughter happy小题4:Lao Yang hoped _______.A.his article could surprise the teacherB.his article could be chosenC.the children could like his articleD.everyone could soon know him
题型:完形填空
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。When I entered Berkeley, I hoped to earn a scholarship.Having been a Straight-A student,I believed I could 36 tough subjects and really learn something. One such course was World Literature given by Professor Jayne.I was extremely interested in the ideas he 37 in class.When I took the first exam,I was 38 &to find a 77,C-plus, on my test paper,&39 English was my best subject,I went to Professor Jayne, who listened to my arguments but remained&40. I decided to try harder, although I didn’t know what that &41 because school had always been easy for me.I read the books more carefully, but got another 77. Again,I &42 with Professor Jayne.Again,he listened patiently but wouldn’t change his &43. One more test before the final exam.One more &44 &to improve my grade.So I redoubled my efforts and for the first time 45 &the meaning of the word "thorough”. But my 46 did no good and everything 47 as before. The last hurdle (障碍) was the final.No matter what 48 &I got, it wouldn’t cancel three C-pluses.I might as well kiss the &49 &goodbye. I stopped working hard.I felt I knew the course material as well as I ever would.The night before the final,I even 50 myself to a movie.The next day I decided for once I'd have 51 with a test. A week later, I was surprised to find I got an A.I hurried into Professor Jayne's office. He 52 to be expecting me.“If I gave you the As you 53,you wouldn’t continue to work as hard. I stared at him,54 that his analysis and strategy were correct. I had worked my head 55, as I had never done before.I was speechless when my course grade arrived:A-Plus.It was the only A-plus given.The next year I received my scholarship.I've always remembered Professor Jayne’s lesson:you alone must set your own standard of excellence.小题1:A.takeB.discussC.coverD.get小题2:A.soughtB.presentedC.exchangedD.obtained小题3:A.shockedB.worriedC.scaredD.anxious小题4:A.butB.soC.forD.or小题5:A.unchangedB.unpleasantC.unfriendlyD.unmoved小题6:A.reflectedB.meantC.improved
D.affected小题7:A.quarreledB.reasonedC.bargainedD.chatted小题8:A.attitudeB.mindC.plan D.view小题9:A.choiceB.stepC.chance D.measure小题10:A.memorizedB.consideredC.accepted
D.1earned小题11:A.ambitionB.confidenceC.effort D.method小题12:A.stayedB.wentC.workedD.changed小题13:A.gradeB.answerC.lesson D.comment小题14:A.scholarshipB.courseC.degreeD.subject小题15:A.helpedB.favoredC.treatedD.relaxed小题16:A.funB.luckC.problems D.tricks小题17:A.happenedB.provedC.pretendedD.seemed小题18:A.valuedB.imaginedC.expected
D.welcomed小题19:A.rememberingB.guessingC.supposingD.realizing小题20:A.outB.overC.onD.off
In a land far away, once upon a time there was great poverty (贫困),and only the rich could manage without great _36. Three of those rich men and their servants were_37_together on a road when they came to a very_38_village.The first could not stand seeing the poverty, _39 he took all the gold and jewels from his wagons (四轮载重马车) and shared 40 out among the villagers. He wished them all the best of luck, and he left.The second rich man ,seeing the _41 situation, stopped for a short time and gave _42 all his food and drink, since he _43 &see that money would be of little _44 to them. He made sure that they each 45their fair share and would have enough food to _46 for some time . Then, he left.The third rich man, on seeing such poverty, _47 &and went straight through the _48 &without stopping. The two other rich men saw this from a distance and commented with each other 49 the third rich man lacked sympathy. It was _50 &that they themselves had been there to offer help.However, three days later, they 51the& third rich man ,who was coming in the opposite direction . He was 52 &travelling quickly, but his wagons, &53 &the gold and valuables they had been &54 &,were now full of farming tools and bags of &55 .He was rushing back to help them out of poverty.小题1:A.lossB.expectationsC.successD.problems小题2:A.standingB.travellingC.gatheringD.running小题3:A.farawayB.poorC.differentD.ancient小题4:A.unlessB.becauseC.soD.if小题5:A.themB.anythingC.nothingD.those小题6:A.curiousB.worryingC.dangerousD.puzzling小题7:A.the villagersB.his servantsC.the othersD.the rest小题8:A.couldB.mightC.shouldD.must小题9:A.interestB.concernC.useD.attraction小题10:A.returnedB.gainedC.offeredD.received小题11:A.remainB.lastC.supplyD.share小题12:A.turned backB.set outC.showed offD.speeded up小题13:A.villageB.landC.fieldD.road小题14:A.whetherB.howC.whereD.when小题15:A.goodB.certainC.trueD.strange小题16:A.welcomedB.metC.acceptedD.persuaded小题17:A.stillB.alreadyC.alwaysD.indeed小题18:A.exceptB.instead ofC.apart fromD.along with小题19:A.loadingB.treasuringC.carryingD.earning小题20:A.foodB.jewelsC.moneyD.seeds
Son’s HelpMr. Lang worked in a factory. As a driver, he was busy but he was paid much. His wife was an able woman and did all the housework. When he came back, she took good care of him and he never did anything at home. So he had enough time when he had a holiday. A few friends of his liked gambling and he learned it soon. So he was interested in it and hardly forgot anything except gambling. He lost all his money and later he began to sell the television, watches and so on. His wife told him not to do it but he didn’t listen to her. She had to tell the police. He and his friends were punished for it. And he was hardly sent away. After he came out of lockup(拘留所), he hated her very much and the woman had to leave him.It was New Year’s Day. Mr. Lang didn’t go to work. He felt lonely and wanted to gamble again. He called his friends and they came soon. But they were afraid the police would come. He told his five-year-old son to go to find out if there were the policemen outside. They waited for a long time and didn’t think the police would come and began to gamble. Suddenly opened the door and in came a few policemen.“I saw there weren’t any policemen outside, daddy,” said the boy, “so I went to the crossing and asked some to come.”小题1:Mr. Lang was paid much because _______. A.he was a driverB.he worked in a factoryC.he had worked there for a long timeD.he had a lot of work to do小题2:Mrs. Lang did all housework because _______. A.she thought her husband was tiredB.she couldn’t find any workC.her husband spent all time in gamblingD.she wouldn’t stop her husband gambling小题3:_______, so he was put into lockup. A.Mr. Lang was late for workB.Mr. Lang often gambled C.Mr. Lang didn’t help his wife at homeD.Mr. Lang wasn’t polite to the police小题4:The woman had to leave Mr. Lang because _______. A.he wouldn’t stop gamblingB.he didn’t love her any longer C.he had been put into lockupD.he was hardly sent away by the factory小题5:Which of the following is right? A.The boy thought his father needed some policemen B.The boy hoped his father to be put into lockup again.C.The boy hoped his father to stop gambling soon.D.The boy hoped his mother to come back.
Mr. Knight was the manager of a hotel. One weekend all of the hotels in the city were full because there was a large meeting. On Friday, three men came into the hotel and asked for rooms. Mr. Knight said there were no rooms ready because of the meeting. The men were unhappy.Mr. Knight wanted to help them. He remembered that Room 418, a small room, was empty. He asked them if they could share a room. The three men said they would. Mr. Knight said the room wou ten dollars for each person. Each man gave him the money and then went up to the room.Mr. Knight soon began to feel sorry. “Thirty dollars is a lot to ask as a price for that small room.” he thought. He called his assistant over and said, “Here is five dollars. Take it to the men in Room 418. I asked too much for their room.”The assistant took the money. While he was on the way there, he started to think, “How can three men divide five dollars? I’ll give them each only one dollar and keep the two dollars for myself. The men will be happy to get something back. And Mr. Knight will never know.” So the assistant returned one dollar to each man.Each man had at first paid ten dollars. After the assistant returned them one dollar each, each had actually(in fact) paid nine. There were three men. $9&3="$27." The assistant kept$2. $27+$2="$29." Where is the missing dollar?小题1:With the help of the manager, the three men___________.A.went to another hotel B.each got a small room for the nightC.stayed together in a small roomD.got a small room Mr. Knight kept for himself小题2:At first___________.A.$27 was paid by the three menB.$30 was paid by each of the three menC.$25 was paid by the three menD.$10 was paid by each of the three men小题3:The assistant___________.A.helped the men to divide the moneyB.kept two dollars for himselfC.kept three dollars for himselfD.returned three dollars to the men and two to the manger小题4:Where is the missing dollar?A.It was taken by the assistant, too.B.It was taken by Mr. Knight.C.It was taken by the three men.D.In fact, there wasn’t any missing dollar.
Life became hard when I was 14. My mother and I moved to New York to 36 my father, who’d moved there to find &37 &work when I was three years old. He had a job at a restaurant and only visited us &38 &every couple of years.Before I moved, I knew that people in the US spoke English. But honestly, I didn’t stop to analyze the &39 &when I was &40 &to leave. Just like I assumed I could easily become a doctor or a lawyer. I assumed that I had the skills to learn English in a few weeks.&When I &41 &in the US and started 8th grade at Ditmas Middle School in Brooklyn, everyone was speaking a(n) &42 &language I couldn’t understand. I &43 &that life had subtitles, like in foreign movies. School was such a serious place here. Sometimes I felt like I was in a geek(呆子) class. The teachers were always &44 &my moves so I couldn’t even throw a paper ball at a classmate’s head. And the worst thing was having to read &45 46 &after almost seven months of complaining about everything, I realized that complaining didn’t change things. &47 &just made my life worse. If I was going to &48 &&in this new concrete jungle, I had to &49 &. I began to learn English by reading newspapers on my own &50 &school. After about four months, I started enjoying reading the crime and sports stories. After six months of studying, my teachers &51 &my improvement and moved me into a more &52 &English class. I could go to the store and ask for things that I wanted to buy without &53 &frustration. For the first time I felt like I was living on earth again &54 &.I didn’t hear foreign talk. I &55 &understand people.小题1:A.findB.joinC.seeD.help小题2:A.good-lookingB.well-dressedC.better-payingD.highly-thought小题3:A.onceB.otherC.eachD.only小题4:A.caseB.conditionC.situationD.state小题5:A.packingB.tryingC.managingD.arranging小题6:A.reachedB.enteredC.gotD.arrived小题7:A.strangeB.unusualC.standardD.foreign小题8:A.hopedB.wishedC.expectedD.demanded小题9:A.staringB.lookingC.checkingD.watching小题10:A.textsB.newspapersC.EnglishD.poems小题11:A.AlthoughB.Even ifC.ButD.Since小题12:A.ItB.TheyC.ID.Things小题13:A.liveB.studyC.surviveD.continue小题14:A.adaptB.adoptC.adoreD.admire小题15:A.forB.inC.afterD.at小题16:A.madeB.noticedC.concernedD.remember小题17:A.modernB.advancedC.difficultD.convenient小题18:A.evenB.everC.someD.any小题19:A.if B.thoughC.everD.because小题20:A.couldB.shouldC.wouldD.might
Henry Ford was the first person to build cars which were cheap,strong and fast.He was able to sell millions of models because be could produce them in large numbers at a time;that is,he made a great many cars of exactly the same kind.Ford’s father hoped that his son would become a farmer,but the young man did not like the idea and he went to Detroit(底特律)where he worked as a mechanic(机械师).By the age of 29,in 1892,he had built his first car.However,the car made in this way,the famous “Model T” did not appear until 1908-five years after Ford had started his great motor car factory.This car showed to be well-known that it remained unchanged for twenty years.Since Ford’s time,this way of producing cars in large numbers has become common in industry and has reduced the price of many goods which would otherwise be very expensive.小题1:&&&&Henry Ford was the man to built _____ cars.A.cheap and strongB.cheap and longC.fast and expensiveD.strong and slow小题2:&&&&Ford was able to sell millions of cars,because_____.A.he made many great carsB.his cars are manyC.he made lots of cars of the same kindD.both A and B小题3:&&&&The young man became a mechanic,_______.A.which was his father’s willB.which was against his own willC.which was against his father’s willD.which was the will of both小题4:&&&&The “Model T” was very famous_____.A.before 1908B.between 1982 and 1908C.before 1892D.after 1908小题5:&&&&Ford built his own car factory______A.in 1903B.in 1908C.in 1913D.in 1897

我要回帖

更多关于 friends 的文章

随机推荐