man in the wilderness歌词翻译大意

A Voice In The Wilderness
所属专辑:Rockin' With Cliff Richard
演唱人:Cliff Richard
My heart was so heavy with longing for youMy arms were so lonely, lonesome and blueAlone in my sorrow, I heard a voice cryA voice in the wilderness, a voice from the skyHave faith in your darling, the voice seemed to sayBe true to her memory, she'll come back one dayAnd though there was no-one, nobody to seeA voice in the wilderness brought comfort to meWe had a quarrel, I was unkindWhy did you leave me, love made me blindCome back to me darling, I yearn for your touchHave pity, come back now, I need you so muchBelieve me and you'll hear it, the voice from aboveThe voice in the wilderness, the voice of true loveBelieve me and you'll hear it, the voice from aboveA voice in the wilderness, the voice of true love.
本专辑其他歌曲列表
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&CliffRichard简介CliffRichard(克里夫·理查德)有英国猫王美称。他是出生在印度的英国人当时印度独立回到伦敦后开始他的歌坛生涯,一开始从美国流传过到英伦的rockandroll风靡全球他开始崇拜模仿猫王,开始登上舞台生涯,他的父亲做了他的经纪人,由于在他父亲的严格管教下一直没有女朋友,当时很多传闻他是同性恋,当时那个时代同性恋还是很不寻...
Cliff Richard专辑列表
Cliff RichardA Voice In The Wilderness歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article does not
any . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and . (September 2012)
Man in the Wilderness is a 1971 American
about a scout for a group of
who are traversing the Northwestern United States during the 1820s. The scout is mauled by a
and left to die by his companions. He survives and recuperates sufficiently to track his former comrades, forcing a confrontation over his abandonment. The story is loosely based on the life of . It stars
as Zachary Bass and
as Captain Henry.
The expedition is notable in the movie for bringing a large boat with them, borne on wheels. Captain Henry's aim of using the boat to traverse the rivers (possibly the Missouri or the Platte) comes to naught in the final scene, when the expedition comes across the drained riverbed.
A classic survival story, told partly through flashbacks to Zachary Bass's past. After being abandoned for dead by his fellow trappers, he undergoes a series of trials and adventures as he slowly heals and equips himself while he tracks the expedition, apparently intent on retribution for his abandonment, while earning the respect of the Indians he encounters. However, when he finally confronts his fellow trappers and Captain Henry, he chooses not to seek revenge, but instead to focus on returning to his infant son.
Man in the Wilderness is based loosely on the 1818-20 Missouri Expedition and "Capt. Henry" is likely a fictionalized Major
of the . The film was shot in , , with the terrain looking more like the
wilderness and less like the
of the . Not technically a "", Man was filmed in the rugged highlands near the desert-like Spanish terrain seen in many of 's Italo westerns.
This 1970s
film–related article is a . You can help Wikipedia by .
: Hidden categories:视频: Man In The Wilderness
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
Man In The Wilderness
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
Man In The Wilderness(荒野中的人)这首歌曲让我很有感触,Supernatural S08E01的开头只听到了几句,所以找了歌词和视频放上,致Dean,致Jensen,送给一直在路上的人......
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-视频: Natalie Merchant - The Man In the Wilderness
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
Natalie Merchant - The Man In the Wilderness
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
The Man in the wilderness
He asked of me
How many strawberries grow in the salt sea?
And I answered him, as I thought good
As many a ship sails in the wood
He asked me, Why
His hare could swim and his pig could fly?
And I answered him, as I thought best
They were both born in a cuckoo&#039;s nest
Asked me to tell
Tell all the sands in the sea and I counted them well
And with the grain, well, not one more
I answered him, you go make sure
Said with the grain, well, not one more
I answered him, you go make sure
I answered him, you...you go make sure
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号