interference in/withwithdrawn是什么意思思

JOURNAL MENUFIND ISSUES
FIND ARTICLES
GET ACCESS
FOR CONTRIBUTORS
ABOUT THIS JOURNAL
SPECIAL FEATURES
Wen GUO1,2,3,&, Lin-Lin WANG1,2,3,&, Shan SUN4, Yong-Ping YANG1,5 andYuan-Wen DUAN1,5,*DOI:&10.1111/jse.12056
Journal of Systematics and EvolutionSpecial Issue: Plant evolution and adaptation on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau pages 355&362, Author Information1Key Laboratory of Biodiversity and Biogeography, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China2Plant Germplasm and Genomics Center, Germplasm Bank of Wild Species, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China3University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China4State Laboratory of Arid and Grassland Ecology, School of Life Sciences, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, China5Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research at Kunming, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China*Author for correspondence. E-mail: . Tel./Fax: 86-871-.Publication HistoryIssue published online: 5 MAY 2014Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP AM ESTManuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
ARTICLE TOOLS
Chamerion angustifolium;Chamerion conspersum;pollen export/southeastern TibetAbstractEvolution of herkogamy has been ascribed to preventing autonomous selfing within flowers, but this argument has received challenges due to the negative effects of sexual interference on reproductive success of plant species. We examined the effects of the two contrasting modes of herkogamy, detailed by the different patterns of style movement, on the foraging time of pollinators on flowers, pollen removal, and deposition in two Chamerion species. Our results suggested that the duration of foraging time of bumblebees was generally higher in C. angustifolium (L.) Holub than in C. conspersum (Hausskn.) Holub during the male-phase of flowers, but the reverse during the female-phase of flowers. As a result, stigma interfered with pollen removal more in C. conspersum than in C. angustifolium, based on examinations of pollen removal after one visit by a pollinator. However, this negative effect on total pollen removal was covered by the high pollinator diversity and the possible high visitation rate in the study sites. In contrast, we found that almost no difference existed in pollen deposition rate after one visit of a pollinator between the two Chamerion species, and emasculation did not increase the total pollen deposition in either species, indicating that anthers did not interfere with pollen deposition in the two Chamerion species. Our results suggested that, compared with C. conspersum, the derived mode of herkogamy in C. angustifolium reduced interference of stigmas in pollen removal. This might contribute to the wide distribution of C. angustifolium, to some degree, in environments of pollinator scarcity and low activity in newly colonized habitats.Interference in interacting quantum dots with spin_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
Interference in interacting quantum dots with spin
W​e​ ​s​t​u​d​y​ ​s​p​e​c​t​r​a​l​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​r​a​n​s​p​o​r​t​ ​p​r​o​p​e​r​t​i​e​s​ ​o​f​ ​i​n​t​e​r​a​c​t​i​n​g​ ​q​u​a​n​t​u​m​ ​d​o​t​s​ ​w​i​t​h​ ​s​p​i​n​.​ ​T​w​o​ ​p​a​r​t​i​c​u​l​a​r​ ​m​o​d​e​l​ ​s​y​s​t​e​m​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​i​n​v​e​s​t​i​g​a​t​e​d​:​ ​L​a​t​e​r​a​l​ ​m​u​l​t​i​l​e​v​e​l​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​w​o​ ​p​a​r​a​l​l​e​l​ ​q​u​a​n​t​u​m​ ​d​o​t​s​.​ ​I​n​ ​b​o​t​h​ ​c​a​s​e​s​ ​d​i​f​f​e​r​e​n​t​ ​p​a​t​h​s​ ​t​h​r​o​u​g​h​ ​t​h​e​ ​s​y​s​t​e​m​ ​c​a​n​ ​g​i​v​e​ ​r​i​s​e​ ​t​o​ ​i​n​t​e​r​f​e​r​e​n​c
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢No, this parameter should be similar with "PRACH constant value" in 3.84M TDD with static value. But interference should be a dynamic value.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 with是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐